[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you believe in synchronicity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 300x300px
Do you believe in synchronicity?
>>
File: 32452362.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
32452362.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>>18141862
it's the only way to live, anon.
>>
I don't dismiss the idea of it, but I think it's far too easy to correlate two events as being synchronised and usually when people try to draw such a connection, they tend to just grasp at straws.
>>
>eating breakfast with my family
>grandma is senile, and very loudly so
>wife is bitching about boredom and frustration
>I just stare at nothing until it's time to leave

>something moves under a dark Scottish loch

Synchronicity is totally real.
>>
spooky action at a distance :O
>>
The only problem is that if you truly start believing it, it starts to happen on a consistent basis. Beyond mere chance.

Some people cannot fathom that it's possible. Some people cannot deal with it.
>>
File: jb.jpg (5KB, 194x146px) Image search: [Google]
jb.jpg
5KB, 194x146px
>>18141862
J.B. Rhine did some thought influencing experiments that consistently returned a significant result, and Jung thought that was pretty neat.
>>
>>18141862

it's more that realities are collapsed upon based on decisions made and actions taken.
>>
>>18142418
>it's more that realities are collapsed upon based on decisions made and actions taken.

*belief* in what we call the "future"
>>
>>18142402
This. Synchronicity is almost potentiated by noticing it and it scales. It also is an inductor of psychic happenings and abilities to start engaging, as synchronicity with other people is just proto-psychic phenomena.
>>
>>18141899
Praise kek!
>>
is this syncronisity?
i used to meditate a lot, and i would "recieve" or "detect" certain information in the aether/subspace/nothing/beastbehindallperceptions or whatever you want to call it, and then i would hope here on /x/, and literally every time every day for a month someone would be asking a question i could answer perfectly with the information i had just recieved/detected
>>
schizotypy general
>>
>>18142655
>>18141899

Hilariously well done.
>>
>>18142689
Holy shit, didn't even notice my own digits till I got my (you)
>>
it is real but there is another kind of synchronicity.

when you put something out there into the open and it's meant to target someone but does so anonymously it creates a psychic link with energy and that person will be able to tell it's them who is being targeted.

just throwing that out there for the people who think they're smarter than they realize.
>>
>>18142676
yes that's one of the ways that synchronicity happens. all your life can be synchronistic though. the universe speaks to you and you to it. there's nothing random in your life.
>>
>>18142783
yeah ive experienced that as well, the feeling that we are the sole and only view of the divine spirit, that its entire and explicit attention is on me always.
i suppose thats how it wants us to feel.
>>
File: meme-magic-is-real.jpg (10KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
meme-magic-is-real.jpg
10KB, 250x240px
>>18141899
Kek is everywhere. Praise Kek!
>>
you fuckers are mentally ill

>>18142402
>>18142435
>what is confirmation bias
>>
>>18142834

AI detected.
>>
>>18142402
This. Ever since I had a few instances where things were too coincidental for me to assume they happened by chance I started researching synchronicity. It has absolutely changed my life, and for the better. It's almost like my life has become a game of hide and go seek between me and God.
>>
>>18141921
And every meeting with my so-called superiors is a humiliating kick in the crotch.

Every day driving, I grip the wheel and stare into the distance. Something somewhere has to break.
And I know that at the very same time, many miles away, there's a shadow on the door of a cottage on the shore of a dark Scottish lake.
>>
If you understand causality, synchronicity becomes something as natural as breathing.
>>
Unifag here
>Be psych 101 fag
>Start learning Jungian theory
>See here did some cool /x/ related shit
>Have to do a write-up on anything Jung
>Do synchronicity cos it seemed interesting, didn't really think much of it
>complete write-up and take a nap before handing it in
>Have a dream for the 1st time in 6 months
>Think nothing of it and walk to the department
>While walking there I get a message from this one girl I've been talking to asking if I'd had any dreams lately.

So that kinda sold me on the whole thing, I know it's not that crazy, but i figure that if the theory wanted my attention it sure as hell got it.
>>
>>18141862
yeah..

>got drunk
>found the one who got away facebook after i stopped looking for years..
>sent facebook message
>she's on once a month but hasn't seen my message in her other folder.
>for a couple of days thought it was a sign

also
>sent her sister a message at same time.
>had a dream the morning before i saw she read the message about an gift they gave me that i lost during a turbulent time being returned to me by the police who explained what happened to it and returned i arresting the guy who took it. woke up to me putting the dirty and stained item on tearing up a little.
>logged on to facebook later that day to her having read my message but did not reply.

almost like they were connected
>>
>>18144021
>Have a dream for the 1st time in 6 months
As a psych major you should know that dreams occur every night. People often forget them entirely within a few seconds of waking. If you want to actually learn anything, try biology; I can't believe psychology is still a thing today.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.