[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unlimited Power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 5001593-image+(1).jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
5001593-image+(1).jpg
82KB, 960x720px
I want more power. What methods exist to boost your power?
do crystals do anything?
can you harness energy from a church service?
or nature, or just people?
The moon has some kind of effect, I've noticed.

Are there ways to increase the power of your own belief? other than the traditional of course

And are there things that are detrimental that weaken your power, like diet, television, drugs, alcohol, or whatever. I hear in the conspiracy circles that fluoride in the water has an effect on the pineal gland, which is supposedly your connection to the spiritual.
>>
>>18141747
Kill and rape children, works every time
>>
File: 3240r3240r5.jpg (61KB, 793x625px) Image search: [Google]
3240r3240r5.jpg
61KB, 793x625px
>>
File: Gillesderais1835.jpg (129KB, 418x642px)
Gillesderais1835.jpg
129KB, 418x642px
>>18141753
Agreed
>>
File: Heaven.jpg (139KB, 1023x433px) Image search: [Google]
Heaven.jpg
139KB, 1023x433px
You cannot even begin to comprehend the nature of unlimited power, or the journeys and sacrifices you must make to achieve it.

Are you ready to cease to exist?

Can reach the bottom of an endless abyss?

Can you crawl back out after millennia?

Can you destroy everything you ever held closest, dearest. holiest to you?

Can you destroy yourself?

You are but a child who does not realize the cost of what he asks. Your knowledge is but a tiny grain of sand in a cosmic wasteland.

Come back and ask this question 700 million lives from now

When you will have two grains of sand.
>>
>>18141832
idk if I'm ready for that, but what exactly are you talking about?
>>
File: Lucifer16.jpg (631KB, 1230x1920px)
Lucifer16.jpg
631KB, 1230x1920px
>>18141860
Unlimited power, and a fraction of what you must suffer to achieve it.
>>
>>18141747
Certain drugs are actually beneficial to you, If the set and setting are correct you can benefit greatly from using them in a "spiritual" way not an "lol let's get fuckedd tonight off this" type of way.
>>
>>18141951
so tell us more. what's the unlimited power and where does it come from?
>>
File: devil.jpg (547KB, 448x500px) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
547KB, 448x500px
>>18142000
I just did, but you weren't listening.

For everything you get, you must give something equivalent in exchange.

Unlimited power means unlimited sacrifice. The more you sacrifice, the more power you achieve. The more personal the sacrifice, the more tangible the power will be.

This is the law of this universe. To gain unlimited power without sacrifice you must go to another universe.

I doubt you'll be making such a journey any time soon, so sacrifice is your only feasible route to power.

So, what will you sacrifice in exchange for power? How much will you give to get an amount of power in equivalence?
>>
>>18142142
how do I sacrifice? I don't understand what you mean by giving. what do I give and who do I give it to?
>>
>>18142142
how much power will a few old forced memes get me?
>>
>>18142142
OP here, this is a coincidence, I was just watching full metal alchemist.

I disagree with equivalent exchange, for the simple fact that you can channel powers greater than yourself, or form alliances with entities, adding their power to your own.

As for the devil, he doesn't have unlimited power. I have a theory in that since he was closest to God when he was in heaven, that somehow being that close to God he absorbed a fraction of Gods power. Now that he is gone from Heaven his power will diminish over time.
After all, how could he be defeated by Michael???
because in times past the devil was the strongest angel, so either he is getting weaker or Michael is getting stronger, or both.

Once you get around the fact that you do not have to sacrifice to absorb power is when things get really interesting.
Absorbing nature energy or siphoning the energy out of another human can be done without a personal sacrifice. although technically you are sacrificing something else.
however there are many forms of energy that aren't even alive that you can absorb.

Also, what about tapping into the Source? God, the Universe, whatever you want to call it, is an unlimited source of energy that can be drawn upon.

So to expand what I'm trying to find out, what are other sources of energy, and is there a way to expand the amount of energy that you can hold at once?
Is it possible to keep it from leaking out?

that is what I really need to find out...new sources of energy and some way to expand the reservoir and keep it from emptying over time.
>>
>>18142142
>For everything you get, you must give something equivalent in exchange

Where are you getting this from? Is it anime by any chance?
>>
>>18142204
Honestly I won't go into detail as your quest seems like a negative one to me. But there is void energy, and it is limitless. Yes even the void has the qualities of being an energy.
>>
>>18141756
Agreed
>>
>>18141747
eat your jizz
/bread
>>
>>18141747
>do crystals do anything?
>can you harness energy from a church service?
>or nature, or just people?
>The moon has some kind of effect, I've noticed.
Moldavite.
>And are there things that are detrimental that weaken your power, like diet, television, drugs, alcohol, or whatever. I hear in the conspiracy circles that fluoride in the water has an effect on the pineal gland, which is supposedly your connection to the spiritual.
Drugs/alcohol. Meat. Dairy. Having an apathetic outlook on the world and your life.
>>
>>18142204
Well, aren't you a clever mortal. Few on this planet know of Source. Kudos, congrats, a round of applause to the human that discovered something all but a handful of his peers have no knowledge of. And I mean that sincerely - I don't know if you used the word on accident or if you had full knowledge of what you spoke, but still, bravo.

Source is indeed the progenitor, however I wish you the best of luck obtaining access to it as it has been closed off from this universe for quadrillions of years. Hence all the death and decay and rot and eventual demise of all things in our currently shared existence.

However, your understanding of Lucifer's struggle is as misinformed as the human mythos surrounding it. Lucifer and Michael are not at war, they are allies, brothers, even lovers at times.

The invading god rewrote the historical accounts to favor himself, as he had become the conqueror of this region - a soundly defeated Lucifer, a glorious warrior Michael to call him liege, and a kind and loving image of himself as promotion among his subjects.

Lucifer may not have ultimate power, but he does hold the key to it, as he is the last holder of the Great Song, the connection to Source.

And it is this connection the invading god envies more than anything, as it allows Lucifer to vanquish entire armies in mere moments, withstand the greatest of agonizing torments and conjure anything he so desires, among many other things.

As I said, endless suffering for endless power. Such is law in a universe all but cut off from Source.

>>18142231
No, though I suppose one can find some fact buried in fiction, if there was any that mirrored these truths.
>>
>>18142398
Interesting dude. My discernment is tingling.
Can you point the direction in which I can read more about this you say?
>>
>do crystals do anything?
Crystals are tiny amplifiers of energy. They won't do much.

>can you harness energy from a church service?
Yes but not by being someone outside the crowd harnessing it. For you to feel the energy from a church congregation, you have to be one of the believers. You have to be in there yourself generating the energy with other people, or else you won't receive it. It's a very inefficient way of getting energy.

>or nature, or just people?
Not really.

>The moon has some kind of effect, I've noticed.
Sure, in the same way Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, etc, all have effects. Moons slightly more effective cuz of its proximity.

>Are there ways to increase the power of your own belief? other than the traditional of course
>And are there things that are detrimental that weaken your power, like diet, television, drugs, alcohol, or whatever.
You already have power. You just need to learn to tap into it. Looking at it from the point of view of gaining, losing, taking other's energy for your own, that's a really backwards way of looking at energy and it's a recipe for feeling powerless. You can't gain something you already have to begin with, nor can you lose it.

> I hear in the conspiracy circles that fluoride in the water has an effect on the pineal gland, which is supposedly your connection to the spiritual.
The effects of flouride on pineal is so minuscule that it's practically negligible. People just use that idea to spin a conspiracy about the elite poisoning the population to cut them off their spirituality. But you can't be cut of from spirituality. It's impossible. And the pineal gland is just a small piece of the puzzle. It doesn't even power itself. If it needs activating, it will happen whether you drink flouride or not.
>>
>>18142398
How does one sacrifice for power?
>>
>>18142452
>>18142398
follow up question
Can I sacrifice to gain more power/ability towards a certain skill or profession, such as being a musician?
>>
>>18142398
but if it's ultimate power, wouldn't you have the power to eliminate suffering totally?
>>
>>18141963
Do u mind telling us which drugs?
>>
File: Sandman.jpg (161KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Sandman.jpg
161KB, 630x420px
>>18142433
I'm afraid not, as this is a history not found in books. You have to be taken from your body and shown it, a process that takes several sojourns of your soul into other realms.

Usually, this process starts at a very young age, before the mind forms a solid cage on the soul, but it is still possible for an adult to be taken.

I no longer have authority over or admission to my old Academy, but if we can successfully connect, I can share the way to it with you tonight. How good are you at making and maintaining a mental connection?
>>
>>18141747
depends on what you mean by power if you mean spiritual prowess crystals dont do shit, neither does religion, just bull shit made up by the jew farmers to control the masses, the only way to make yourself to become a better person i introspection, learn an instrument, smoke weed, meditate daily, and eat well.. its the only real way
>>
>>18142452
Give and it will be given back in what you desire to exchange for

>>18142463
Give with the intent of your desire and the will to obtain it

>>18142465
Sometimes suffering is a necessary evil to create something truly amazing.
>>
>>18142492
I think desu that we need some guiding tho. And need to diminish the ego as much as possible. Buddha boy (Ram bomjon) is an example of this
>>
>>18142524
i meant to put to be honest not desu kek
>>
>>18142486
Im Not surprised stuff like this is not written anywhere. But that bit you shared just resonates. I thank you for your prompt answer.

And to answer your question. I have no control over my abilities. I don't even meditate, I don't trust it because reasons.
>>
Learn some Chaos Magic. Gain control over yourself, your thoughts, your cycles, and your beliefs. Use this to remove any personal barrier inhibiting yourself from being the very best you can be. Create your own hell. Visit your hell and chill with or fight your demons. Learn as much as you can. Come back, then visit your own heaven too. Learn the virtues of the angels. Become your own god. Live your life in service to your very best self. smok w33d erday
>>
>>18142398
>Source is indeed the progenitor, however I wish you the best of luck obtaining access to it as it has been closed off from this universe for quadrillions of years

nothing can cut living things off from the source. Are you writing some sort of fantasy novel?
>>
>>18142590
No, merely recounting from memory
>>
>>18142590
By the way, hello again. :)
>>
File: 1472872642347.jpg (158KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472872642347.jpg
158KB, 1280x1024px
>this thread
Cringe everywhere.
>>
>>18144157
Wait...
You're not Pepe...
>>
>>18141747
There are ways to increase it and focus it to insane proportions, but i wouldn't recommend it. Only about one in billion people can wield this power responsibly.
>>
IT'S TREASON, THEN

OOOOOAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHHH
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.