[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stories on /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: spook.killme.jpg (8KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
spook.killme.jpg
8KB, 209x241px
Story thread? Story thread.
>>
You gotta share a story first man
>>
>>18141721
Here you go Op, these are the only two stories I have that I consider possibly paranormal. They aren't very exciting.
>When I was young, I slept on the top floor of the house, with the room across the hallway being my parent's. A small bathroom in between the two rooms - itself across from the stairs - comprised this top floor.
>For some reason the big thing was to play in my parent's room when they were busy downstairs. Maybe it was because their comforter had a hole in it that I would crawl inside and Houdini my way out of, or maybe it was just different. In any case, I was there.
>The room was very dusty, and you could sometimes see the shafts of light through the window as they hit the floating particles.
>I remember kind of running about, displacing the dust and watching the light
>Then I remember my Grandmother being in that patch of sun, clothed in white
>She looked at me very lovingly, though nevertheless down on me because I was a pipsqueak
>I got freaked out and never played in my parent's room again
>Sadly I don't have many memories of my Grandmother when she was alive
>However, I do know we were born on the same day, and she considered me her greatest birthday gift
>We were born on November 1st, All Saints Day.
I don't know what to make of the experience. Could very well be that it was a vivid dream, but I recall her face very clearly at that moment. I'll give the next story in another post. It's also not very entertaining.
>>
>>18141838
>I think I was a junior in high school at the time
>My parents had become [spoiler] vegans [/spoiler] and health nuts
>I had been eating really healthy since I was twelve
>So in my Junior year of high school when I got sick, it was a rare occasion
>At first my mother thought I was pretending and wanted me to catch the bus anyways
>But I had a trump card, one that my mom couldn't risk doubting - I said I threw up
>This was the perfect crime; realistically, if you made it to the bathroom you would vomit in the toilet and get rid of the evidence then and there
>I knew it was foolproof so I only used it sparingly
>So after much debate, in my junior year of high school, I missed one day of class
>I was fucking pumped
>Being sick meant I could get comfy, jerk off, and eat a lot and feel bad about it
>As soon as my parents left for work I brought a big blanket down to the couch and settled into mind numbing television and waited for where the day would take me
>Little did I remember that I was actually sick
>By noon I could barely walk, I was so drained
>Focusing on the television was a strain
>Oh fuck this isn't supposed to happen
>Can't move my limbs anymore
>Well shit
>Get this feeling, growing from the pit of my stomach, to just sink in and go to sleep
>I start to close my eyes
>This strange tingling hits my spine, not unlike when your foot falls asleep, but more pronounced
>The tingling then works down to my legs
>Slowly works up to my shoulders
>Fuck it actually hurts
>It consumes my head
>I hear in my head something along the lines of ARE YOU PREPARED TO DEPART
>Want to stop fucking tingling so I try to say yes
>THERE'S ONLY ONE SPOT LEFT, WE'RE AFRAID
>I see a big blue house with white trimming, dutch style, which is pretty normal for CT
>I remember also understanding it's exact spacial location. I was just like an genuine aura of familiarity, even though I had never seen the house before.
To be continued
>>
>>18141721
I've got a couple of stories from where I work. Most are pretty mundane (shit getting knocked over, doors opening and closing by themselves) there are a few that are a bit freaky (at least they freaked the fuck out of me)

>work at a homeless shelter which is located in the basement of a thrift store (salvation army shelter)
>coworker and I sitting doing paper work at our desks which face the window that over looks where all the clients sleep
>Office is built into wall so no blind spots, everything is in front of us
>hear sudden slam on door to office which is closed and a voice that sounded like it gargled glass yelling "what are you doing?"
>throw open door
>no one there
>call boss at 2am
>boss laughs
>says it happens a lot
>coworker quits the next day
>>
>>18141898
>Despite the tingling continuing, the pain has now ceased.
>I feel surprisingly calm given the circumstances
>ARE YOU PREPARED TO DEPART
>The tingling increases
>I feel like I'm being tugged upward against a massic weight
>I'm starting to float
>This is when I have my first rational thoughts
>What would my parents think
>I wouldn't graduate high school
>never smash puss
>"NO WAIT I'M NOT READY"
>Keeping trying to shout
>The tugging stops
>"I WANT TO GO BACK"
>The tugging reverses
>Now there's a rushing force backwards
>I snap back onto the couch, heart pounding
>I can move again
>Check the clock above the TV
>It couldn't have been five minutes since I last checked it.
>Fuck now I'm home alone after experiencing that shit
I think it was probably a fever dream. Though it felt wholly realistic. For what it's worth, writing it down I did remember that a few months back, when looking through my parent's old photos, I found a picture of our house from before I was born. It was blue with white trim; my parents bought it and repainted it red. The guy who originally owned the house was a UConn professor who I guess (according to my mom) was doing science experiments in the basement.
>>
>>18141933
Previous story occured after my first 2 months of working there.

>have now been working at shelter for about a year
>have new coworkers almost every month since the previous ones couldn't deal with the ghosts, the clients or both
>new girl gets hired, 8.5/10
>ask boss if she warned the new girl about the shit that happens
>boss laughs
> "we'd only get weirdos like you if I did"
>fuckingbitch.jpg
>new girls working with me to get trained since I'm the only one who's been there longer than three months
>showing her where everything is and basically giving her a tour
>hear shower going at around 4am
>clients not allowed to shower after 11pm
>knock on door a few times, no response
>look at the bottom of the door
>no light on inside
>goddammitmotherfucker.jpg
>know whats going to happen
>has happened twice before
>tell girl to go wait in office
>she goes and I open the door
>same voice that yelled at the office door yells "close my fucking door!"
>close door and shower turns off
>girl is visibly freaked out, tell her not to worry
>girl keeps eye on bathroom door all night, no one leaves
>girl quits three days later

We seriously can't keep anyone fucking working here, and I mean we get paid 30/h.
>>
>>18141988
I love how the ghost has just become a pest to you. Like, "Aw fucking Beezlebub you piece of shit, shut the fuck up im trying to nail the new clerk."
>>
>>18141988
30/h ?? sing me the fuck in
>>
File: Anons Spooks.png (129KB, 1366x581px) Image search: [Google]
Anons Spooks.png
129KB, 1366x581px
>>18141721
g'day opie, i have a story that is pretty anticlimactic but i would like answers, so here goes;

>be me
>be living in a small town circa 2015
>driving around the backwoods with my sister senpai
>only us, shes driving
>out near some aboriginal land because rural 'Straya
>hunting pokemon on pokemon go like faggots
>fuck me right?
anyway
>I get a pokemon
>its a good one so we stop
>out on this backwood fucking road at like 2 am
>no houses to be seen, at least 2 kms until we get back to our town
>Im lookig down at my phone when suddenly i get the strongest fucking feeling to look up onto the road
>As soon as i get this feeling i have the worst primal fear of something watching us, it feels like its closing in
>nope factor goes through the roof
>As i look onto the road there is a street sign that is reflecting our headlights, it is bright yellow
>I see something pass between us and the light via the sign
>all the while i feel like im gonna die with this horrible dreadful feeling
>Sister looks over at me
>"whats wrong ano-"
>midway through her sentence i just say
>"something isnt right, we have to go right now"
>i dont look at her once
>she doesnt hesitate and floors it, as requested
>we drive this stretch of backroad until we reach a highway and do a 90 degree turn at 80kms/h
>go home
I havent been to that road since and i got chills when looking it up on google maps. like i said, its anticlimactic but im looking for answers on what it could be, as ive never felt fear and dread like that in my entire life.
Pic related, its the stretch of road
>>
senpai
>>
>>18142645
i should probably mention that my town has a few haunted locations and my whole family believes in paranormal shit. ive got a few more stories lined up so ill post them if you guys want me to
>>
>>18142678
Yes, please.
>>
File: Untitled.png (120KB, 1604x860px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
120KB, 1604x860px
>>18142645
FOUND U BOIIII
>>
>>18142678
moar
>>
>>18142721
Good Job homie
>>
>>18142691
>>18142728
ok ill start typing now, theyre not very eventful though just random spooks here and there
>>
>>18143210
most of these minor spoops happened when i was a little younger, and most of them happened in a certain room of my house. but a little backstory first,my house is fairly old bought off of an old lady in 1972 but was built sometime in the 1930's

i have to go. keep thread bumped will finish later
>>
File: 1471681400309.jpg (43KB, 640x568px)
1471681400309.jpg
43KB, 640x568px
>>18141898
Specially your father
>>
>>18141721
Already have one? Already have one. >>18125363
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.