[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the the Satan decide who goes to hell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: Hell.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Hell.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Most of society believes that you have to do something pretty bad to end up in hell. Could be as evil as murder or as small and innocent as stealing a toy from the local mall as a kid.

Do outside forces influence our decisions? Maybe? Are our lives pre determined before we're even born? Do god and Satan have a secret pact? Who decides whether you go to hell or not. We often joke about yea im probably going to hell for that.

But what if you do end up in hell for that small thing. your fucked. But you were young and stupid you didnt know. You didnt believe in that shit. And now your damned for eternity.

There are no guidelines or written rules. Whether you believe the bible or not. Maybe hell isnt as bad as its made out to be? Maybe heaven is hell and hell is heaven. ether way we're all fucked.
>>
Objectively morality doesn't exist. We all go to the same place because when we die our physical body ceases to exist and our "soul", "spirit" whatever you want to call it returns to its natural essence and it is neither happy nor sad, it is neutral, it is at peace.
>>
You only go to hell if you believe you deserve to be punished. Amoral sociopaths go to heaven, depressives and those taught they're born full of sin go to hell.
>>
>>18141453
The thing about hell and heaven that I don't get is how is it possible for someone to be aware that they're in heaven/hell without a working brain?
>>
>>18141453
Ah, so you're going to heaven because you believe you will. Isn't that nice for you.
>>
>>18141465

I always figured it was more for our soul when your physical body dies you die. Your soul has no consciousness as far as Im aware. So like you say you wont be physically aware of whether or not you go to hell.
>>
>>18141474
Me? Hah. Nooo no no. But name me a politician that truly believes they've ever made a mistake and I'll name you a liar.

Come to think of it, it heaven is full of people like that, would you really want to go there?
>>
>>18141421
this pretty much. it'll take you a while to wrap your head around this sort of thing but start looking into it
>>
>>18141414
Satan doesn´t decide who goes to hell. There are guidelines and written rules. It´s all in the scriptures and it´s explained well enough.
If you sinned not realizing it then it is noted by Jesus, who is executing the judgement. Don´t forget that your sins also can be forgiven.
>>
>>18141414
god is the the judge. satan is the the warden.
>>
It's kinda weird here. People believe in both ufo's and christianity.
>>
God decides, not satan.
>>
>>18141414
Did anyone else see the 2015 movie thay was made about the Stanford prison experiment? In the movie they released one of the students who couldn't handle the experiment and told the others still participating that he was transferred to"maximum security."
>>
>>18141453

So basically knowledge of the difference between good and evil is what renders you liable to go to hell, and forgiveness of the self and others is the only way out of it.

I've heard that somewhere before.
>>
>>18141465
A pretty prevalent...though controversial...theory is that our thought arises from quantum vibrations within the brain.

Thus it's possible that thought is not a purely biological process.
>>
Story time, OP.

A long, long time ago, the universe was without death, disease, decay or rot.

Everyone lived in perfection, for the universe was asynchronous. You could do anything you ever wanted to anyone or anything, or reverse your actions at any time if you so chose, because no matter what you did, it only affected your own reality. Likewise, anyone else could do anything else to you, and it would only affect the you that was in their reality.

Everyone lived forever in absolute happiness, each the only god in their own realities.

Then suddenly, an outsider arrived. She was more beautiful than anything, and everyone began attempting to have her be their one true love in their reality.

The strain of such a frenzied barrage of being pulled into everyone's realities caused all of the personal realities to merge into a single, synchronous existence.

The woman was a kind and gracious lover, and was with everyone who wanted her, save two who for some reason were excluded from the orgy of love.

One tolerated a maintaining of a more brotherly relationship with the woman, but the other left back into his own reality to plan his conquest.

Many years later, in the early dawn of the beginning of the end, the jilted lover came bursting forth back into the universe with an army innumerable in size.

It didn't take long for everyone else to perish, save the little brother, who now screamed alone in the barren ash of what was left of his universe, holding the corpse of the woman. Mad with grief and love, he took the life force of his people and used it to revive the woman.

Enraged at the invader, the woman and the little brother destroyed a third of the army in a single day, swearing vengeance on the one who wreaked permenant destruction on his own people.

To this day, the jilted lover now demands love and obedience, vilifying the woman as The Great Whore and the little brother as his Adversary. Those who do not love and obey him are punished with death and suffering.
>>
>>18141414
its called the akashic records, and its only heaven or hell depending on if you like scat/fucking babies/being a fucked baby eating shit or not.
>>
>>18141465
>implying we think using our brains and not using the beast behind all perceptions calculations of what it would supposedly be thinking.
>>
>>18142666
Satanic trips of truth.

Also, thanks for jogging my memory, I always forget their name.
>>
>>18142666
or just as likely, theres a hallway full of infinite screens holding the perception of every existence thats ever been lived, and at the end of the transmission of "your" "life", a clone gets produced in the attached pod and you get to design whatever reality you want.
>>
>>18141518

This. Satan doesn't rule hell. He's just another one of the damned that God sent there. At least according to the Bible.
>>
>>18142740
then how did he get in charge?
>>
>>18142771
the biggest and meanest prisoner in the pit is the boss of the pit. This isn't hard to understand. Look at many South American prisons and you can get the idea.
>>
>>18142771
If you were ever in a public elementary school you would understand what happens when Innocent consciousnesses are left alone to observe each other and themselves
>>
Doesn't St. Peter make technically have the final say at the pearly gates? If he doesn't let you in, you really have no where else to go except hell. Is this what most Christians believe or were the cartoons lying to me?
>>
>>18141414

The way I understand it is that Satan is just an aspect of God. If we shut God out and ignore God, it is just the ultimate embodiment of all of the consquences of believing there are no consequences. So satan manifests in the form which best represents the degree to which we denied the existence of God.

So Satan is us and we are the victims of our own choices.
>>
>>18142877
Lolwut
>>
>>18142877

You forgot purgatory and limbo. Also, St. Peter jokes don't count as scripture, dumbass.
>>
>>18142941
>Also, St. Peter jokes don't count as scripture, dumbass.
kek
>>
It's like in P.E. but instead of two cool kids picking a basketball team, it's Jesus and Satan picking souls to slam dunk with for all eternity.
>>
>>18142877
no, what you're referencing is the power of the keys, which is an authority of the church.

basically, Peter and the apostles were given the ability that "whatever they bind on earth will be bound in heaven and whatever they loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

basically, it's a statement that the church has the power to condemn heretics (bind) and pronounce the forgiveness of sins (loose)

st.peter doesn't stand judge literally in heaven -- it is his office on earth that binds and looses.
>>
>>18141414
There is no eternal damnation, even the pope admitted that was just a way to control people. Karma is accurate, we have to live through all the suffering we caused others. Karma is like mathematics a fundamental basis of existence, a closed loop cannot be arranged to go up more than it goes down and neither can anyone escape justice.
>>
It really sucks knowing the sins because I can't plead ignorance.

I just feel like I never asked to be born and have the stakes be so high. I don't want to go to Hades. I am terrified.
>>
even the pope

yeah that's a great source of truth lol...
>>
>>18143562
When even the propagators of a lie say it is a lie then it is certainly a lie
>>
>>18141421
This guy is wroooooong. Dont fall for the new age garbage. It's lazy
>>
>>18141539
Satan isnt even the hall monitor. Satan is the MOST damned and will receive the worst of the punishment
>>
>>18141640
Aliens, as you perceive them, are nothing more than demons posing as extraterrestrial beings in order to dupe new agers into falling for the coming creator-hating religion. Genesis 6 speaks of fallen angels making love to women. And men allowed it in exchange for knowledge....the Sumerians saw this as aliens coming to earth even as far back as 4000+bc. The lie has been propogated since the beginning.....why change what works
>>
>>18141414
Remember last time you couldn't sleep at night because of your evil deeds? That was the thoughts of your soul. Unlike your ego, your soul can't accept to not being punished for your evilness. It is not an external deity aka God or Satan that punishs you but your own soul. God only helps you to shape the punishments before your birth. But it's you who take the decision.
>>
>>18142656
Epic
>>
>>18142656
You should write fantasy novels, Anon.

Just be aware that your own bias has influenced this story. Hint: it's clear you've had trouble being turned down by women.
>>
I don't know who decides who goes. All I know is that King Minos decides what punishment you receive.
>>
>>18141498
Hillary Clinton. :^)
>>
>>18143607
Isn't religion the lazy way out, because u have it for millions of years and it still didn't change, you have a shit load of religions with pretty much the same concept just a different name.
>>
>>18141414
You're punished by your sins, not for them.
>>
>>18141414
In the fake religion that is Christianity, it isn't Satan who decides who goes to hell, it's the equally evil creator "god."
>>
>>18141485
Why should I give a fuck then?
>>
>>18141414
So if people sell their souls,they instantly go to hell
>>
>>18146190
Sold my fedora years ago but know I'd tip it for you
>>
I'll go ahaid and say you were already destined for heaven or hell from the moment you are born. Your whole life will eventually translate who you really are. Redemptions were already part of the plan for those who get it.

TL;DR you are born for hell or heaven from the start.
>>
>>18141414
Hell? You are living in it!
>>
File: d1726.png (311KB, 521x468px) Image search: [Google]
d1726.png
311KB, 521x468px
>>18146439
How do I sell my soul?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.