[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Attack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

So, I've been attempting astral projection recently. Last night I got the closest I've ever gotten, and I became aware of being outside my body and was able to perceive the room around me. Then, I was aware of some spirit or entity or something which shouted loudly at me and scared me back in to my body with the things it was saying. I tried to leave again, thinking that it was only some manifestation of my own fear, but when I got to the same point again the spirit attacked me and forced by the throat back in to my body. It seemed physically painful and it kept choking me, in a state rather like sleep paralysis, but at some point gave up and I fully woke, terrified.

Regardless of whether it is an actual entity of some kind or just a psychological phenomenon, what can I do to protect myself, or prevent a repeat "event" like this?
>>
>>18140607
Most books suggest doing some kind of protective ritual before astral projection. Ritual circles, auras of protective white light, that kind of thing.
>>
File: he.jpg (27KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
he.jpg
27KB, 247x247px
>>18140607
>astral projection
>not absolute bullshit
>>
>>18140607
Learn kung fu and fight back. Martial arts is probably your best bet. If your mind and body are strong, spirits with no physical form will be quite weak in comparison.
>>
>>18140626
Consider it a form of lucid dreaming where you dream of leaving your body, then. Why does it matter? It's not like you could refute it anyway.
>>
>>18140607
>I was aware of some spirit or entity or something which shouted loudly at me
Probably your Mom telling you to stop dicking around and get to sleep because you've got school the next day.
>>
>>18140631
>It's not like you could refute it anyway
LOL. You don't have to refute things that are obviously bullshit. You probably try to summon demons and succubi too
>>
>>18140607
read the second Don Juan book A Separate Reality op, it will help you.
>>
>>18140733
>I'm a huge faggot that don't belong on the board I post in
>>
>>18140735
Thank you, I'll look in to it.
>>
>>18140626
I know you're just being a contrarian faggot, but have you actually attempted any of the techniques?

Robert Petersen's book on the subject is about as objective as you can get.

Give it a try, then come back and call it bs if you end up sucking at it.
>>
>>18140741
There's a difference between paranormal and delusion, faggot.
>>
>>18140733
You mean like how we don't have to provide evidence that your dad fucks you up the ass every morning and you chug his load for breakfast?
>>
>>18140764
Please stop. This is just as unproductive, at best.
>>
>>18140607
>I became aware of being outside my body
Did you suck your own cock?
>>
>>18140733
I actually feel sorry for you. Everyone can do it but you'll probably quit trying like you have with everything in life after a week or so (takes months of dedication) and won't know how great it really is.

Instead of dreaming with blurry hard to imagine experiences, you're fully conscience, alert, and can see and hear as well as awake. Also you are able to recall everything. Visit anywhere on earth you'd like to go (accurately) and beyond. You'd have to be a fool to think you're just a body and nothing more, and you might want to start expanding your mind first because it seems a little shrunken.
>>
Visualize a beam of light coming from directly above, coming from going traight through the top of your head and filling your ody with light. Your body is producing lught now and notice how the colors are produced from dirrent areas of you, a rainbow of light. This multicolored light pours out of you and forms an aura around you. Now visualie another beam of light, this time coming from directly below straight from the center of the Earth. It pours into your fee through the ground and you see a flash of red as this happens, turning to orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. those collrs brightening as this light move up into you. Your body is a glowing rainbow at this point. Now see this colorful aura around you and see its edges. Solidify those edges, see the light pouring into this surface aorund you, this bubble. It shouldl ook a lot like a soap bubble, but more rainbow-y. Nothing I have ever come across could get even close to this barrier. Remember that this is just protection from direct attack though. It's best to put up your shield and then COMPLETELY IGNORE anything any of these entities tries to show you.
>>
>>18140785
Not going to lie, this would be the first thing I'd do if I was able to AP.
It ain't even gay, just a form of out-of-body masturbation.
>>
>>18140841
Thank you, I'll try that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.