[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the fact that--according to quantum physics--matter only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: atom711.jpg (20KB, 400x298px) Image search: [Google]
atom711.jpg
20KB, 400x298px
Does the fact that--according to quantum physics--matter only exists when perceived, and takes the form of how it's perceived, explain why UFO's were blimps and airships in the early 20th century but became flying saucers after jets were invented?
>>
File: 5.png (82KB, 928x707px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
82KB, 928x707px
>>18138547
>according to quantum physics--matter only exists when perceived,

Godamn retard. So, say, the moons of Neptune didn't exist until people noticed them? Some random dude right now in China doesn't exist because I've never heard of him? All of Earth doesn't exist because the Zoerkians on the planet Zoerk have NOT perceived us yet?
>>
>>18138591
The theory is more accurately that there is always a "record" kept, so the object is still there but doesn't become observable till someone observes it.

Tree fall in the woods type shit.
>>
when the OP is a fucking dipshit who has no clue what they're talking about
>>
>>18138547
1900 = Zeppelins
2000 = Jets

It's definitely spaceships
>>
>>18138547
Very good thought OP. Youre on the right path. Tom campbell will serve you the answer if you spend some time listening to his youtube videos while playing a game for example. I did that for about 100 hours. Its the only real redpill because hes a scientist and works with real data and evidence. Not like those belief based assumptions that happpen here all the time
>>
>>18138547
>according to quantum physics--matter only exists when perceived, and takes the form of how it's perceived
No.
>>
>>18139956
http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/water-crystal.html
>>
i think op is loosly basing this on an experiment where ions were fired through some material and created constant patter behind it as though the ions were bouncing off of the molecular structure of the material however when they directly observed the interactions with a scanning electron microscope the pattern changed without the ion source or material being changed at all.
thus the act of observing what was happening directly altered what was happening.
schrodinger's cat kind of shit
>>
>I don't understand quantum physics the thread

The observer effect isn't about observing something with your eyes, but rather about affecting something by measuring it. You can't measure the position of an electron without influencing it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.