[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to obtain a fiendish familiar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

Alright /x/,I i've been batting around the bush for a while because I was nervous, but I'm not anymore.

to explain. I believe in angels and demons and god and satan. I want to summon and bind myself to a fallen angel. I say fallen angel because I believe they are different then demons. I want results in my life. And I was told. By a fallen angel with a very calm and strong demeanor, that if I pursue demon magic, everything in my life will work out. Please answer me seriously, I'm ready to dedicate myself to this. I have more questions and experiences for anyone willing to listen
>>
is there anyone here who has a familiar?
>>
The way I see it, (and I'm not answering in a faggy ironic or satirical way) demons are bad, whether they be fallen angels or not. Bind yourself to God's light, not Satan's darkness. The wolf you feed the most is the strongest, you want to bind yourself to an angel? Do good things. Be a good human being. You want to be tortured to no extent? Be a horrible person.
>>
>>18139193
There is no bad or good magik, the only thing that changes is the way for the ending. Both ways of magik (angels and demons) are the same side of a coin, they will do your bindings but for a price
>>
>>18138404
Cut your wrists.
Imagine what summoning a demon looks like.
Try to do that when you are ready.
If you do it properly, it will be under your control.
Don't surrender your control to it.
>>
>>18139193
If you really were a Christian you'd know angel worship is blasphemous.

Kill yourself, roleplayer.
>>
File: To initiate a possession.jpg (119KB, 439x780px) Image search: [Google]
To initiate a possession.jpg
119KB, 439x780px
>>18140518

This is fucking heresy, do not cut your wrists. Pursue possession, these are spells I created to help a beginner Mage or Witch learn magic. Feel free to use them at will.
>>
>>18140519

This post is filthy shill cancer. Ignore them.
>>
File: Hail King Satan.jpg (108KB, 585x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Hail King Satan.jpg
108KB, 585x1040px
>>18140571
>>
File: To summon a demon.jpg (141KB, 468x832px) Image search: [Google]
To summon a demon.jpg
141KB, 468x832px
>>18140587
>>
File: Spell Cypher.jpg (67KB, 439x780px) Image search: [Google]
Spell Cypher.jpg
67KB, 439x780px
>>18140590
>>
>>18140571
you really took it upon yourself to be a massive faggot
>>
File: disgusted.jpg (61KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.jpg
61KB, 380x380px
>>18138404
>trusting any entity other than God
>ever

have fun in hell, OP
>>
>>18140778
>any entity other than God
>any, whatsoever
Yeah, I don't trust any people either.
>>
File: BossNass_laugh.jpg (193KB, 1150x750px) Image search: [Google]
BossNass_laugh.jpg
193KB, 1150x750px
>>18140778
Trusting "God"
>>
>>18138404
>using then instead of than
>wants to suck devil's dick wanting shit to work out

Get outta here you summer troll
>>
>>18138414
I have a familiar, but not the angelic kind, more of the generic spirit/thoughtform kind, so not much help there. You might want to look into the worship/invocation of certain specific fallen angels like azazel and lucifer to get a feel for how they operate, maybe look into nephilim lore too. Honestly I understand where you're coming from completely, there's a certain allure to the beings that hold logic and truth over divine mandate and freely teach magic to mortals.
>>
File: 1470044530412.jpg (259KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470044530412.jpg
259KB, 1280x720px
>>18138404
You may invite them to live within your dreams

that is to say, in your brain

>>18140778
>have fun in hel
hehehe
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.