[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antarctica, or Beyond the Wall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: 1424954057697.jpg (762KB, 1754x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1424954057697.jpg
762KB, 1754x1252px
Thread made on /pol/, moved to /b/, gone.
>mind the shills and inklings
Delightful that the mods of /pol/ deleted it. Petty pawns all.

>make me retype my shit.

I assume some of you know who Voltaire was, and if you don't, do yourself a favor and look him up. Interesting man. He said, and I paraphrase, "if you are curious as to who rules over you, ask yourself who you are not allowed to question." An incredibly poignant axiom methinks. One whose logic could, and should, be applied to many things that we would like a clearer understanding of.

The issue of the poles.

Well, the whole matter is exceedingly suspicious. Operation Highjump and Admiral Byrd really should be the jumping off points for people curious about this topic. They seem to indicate the the US government had a vested, military interest in that place post ww2. I mean the logic of sending nigh 6K personnel for cold weather training in Antartica is.. laughable.

Furthermore, such things as the Pier Reys map, showing an ice free continent long before it was "discovered", the profusion of myths and legends telling of the origins of humanity being beyond a wall/hole of ice, the blotchy and obviously manipulated satellite imagery, the mapped air and ocean currents, the third reichs own documents, the missing subs, etc.

Oh and the fact the pyramids there cannot be jew-splained away as easily as those we already know of. And most importantly, your OWN gut feeling. I mean if it walks like duck, quacks like a duck, then it must be anti-delluvian civilizations and nazi super science. duh.

>have the lies and manipulation not shown you that NOTHING they tell you is as it is?
>you are smart, think for yourself
>who has what to gain, why..

the scales have tipped in our favor friends
soon it will be time to fight
so gird yourself in armor of contempt
arm yourself with hatred
and steel yourself with truth

RISE
>>
>>18137466
>Pier Reys map
Shows only South America
>>
>>18137466
>myths and legends telling of the origins of humanity being beyond a wall/hole of ice

Do tell, for I am well versed in the mythology of this world and have never heard of such a tale.
>>
>>18137466
>the third reichs own documents
They were naught but a lot of superstitious fools. That is why they lost.
>>
>>18137466
>the pyramids there
None
>>
File: 1418907761900.jpg (144KB, 926x768px) Image search: [Google]
1418907761900.jpg
144KB, 926x768px
the opposition replied to me in the pruned /b/ thread, something along the lines of "there's nothing there goy, why even look? give me proofs"

and I ask you, why?
why should I give you my sources, compromise myself and mine?

The essence of truth and discovery lies in the the experiences accumulated on the journey to truth. ya know?
>>
>>18137466
That physically hurt to read.
>>
>>18137486
>"there's nothing there goy, why even look? give me proofs"

This is a known shill tactic. Arguing endlessly. Just wanted to point out when you see that being posted you're usually on the right track! These jews aren't as smart as they think they are. Especially not to the psychic ones.
>>
>>18137466
>And most importantly, your OWN gut feeling
Is that you only hear what you want to hear
>>
>>18137466
>gird yourself in armor of contempt
>arm yourself with hatred

Such is the way of those who seek the second death.
>>
>>18137486
>and I ask you, why?
>why should I give you my sources, compromise myself and mine?

Because otherwise you are nothing but a charlatan, trying to sell your ideology and push your own agenda on the people. You are the same as what you claim to stand against.
>>
>>18137499
A charlatan is someone who is literally asking for money literally which OP is not doing.

I have a question for you though, when a shill gets proven wrong does he not get paid?
>>
>>18137503
>semantics
No, it means he's literally a fraud, pretending to be someone he's not. You're just flapping your ass cheeks in the stinky wind.
>>
File: 1419792447447.jpg (187KB, 800x689px) Image search: [Google]
1419792447447.jpg
187KB, 800x689px
>>18137488
good pain, I would have it no other way.

>>18137489
I know, all worth it for a single mote of light to shine a little brighter.

>>18137492
I would like to know more.

>>18137490
No, I dont think so.

>>18137499
Also no, what makes a charlatan is Deception. I do not seek that. I may be wrong, I know that, but maybe in my wrongness I will get to ask the right questions, broken clocks and all that. Maybe someone else will.
>>
>>18137503
Ask OP
>>
>>18137506
>moving the goalposts
No, it means you are retarded. I suggest reading the dictionary to get your vocabulary above a 5th grade level. Cheers bitch.
>>
>>18137516
>30 seconds in google
>char·la·tan
ˈSHärlədən,ˈSHärlətn/
>noun: charlatan; plural noun: charlatans

>a person falsely claiming to have a special knowledge or skill; a fraud.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism
>>
>>18137520
lololololololol
>>
>>18137522
The legends of Agharti have nothing to do with the true teachings of the Buddha. Merely the superstitions of isolated mountain folk
>>
Is it hollow or is it flat? Pick one.
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 500x649px
>>18137549
In my honest opinion the flat earth shit is disinformation made to discredit the Seekers of Truth.

Hollow? Unlikely. Riddled with cave systems and nuclear tunnel boring machine made passages? Probably.

The parallels in mythologies and the actual twists and undulations of the elite/government entity, in the area of esoteric subjuncts is too linear to be accidental.

They LIE. And the more they lie and decive the more the universe pushes back. The lie becomes harder to maintain. Mistakes cost more when your resources are devoted to maintaining the lie. And I smile my many teeth and prepare. The antibodies to your disease rise. And we remember the last time.

No darkness without light.
No light without darkness.

Good times ahead.
>prepare your anus
>>
>>18137594
So then what is it that they are hiding from us
>>
>>18137466

Hollow Earth Theory was one of the first things I researched on the internet in the 90's.

It's true. the deepest bore hole barely scratched the surface. a few kilometers down that's all. we know shit about the planet. only 10% of the deep ocean is researched.
>>
>>18137637
deep deep deep deep underground caverns where remnants of fallen angels and dinosaurs (genetic abominations) still live and survived the flood.
>>
What a bout "hollow" like a torus.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160917-151513.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160917-151513.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
About a month ago I had a terrible head cold and cough that I couldn't treat with modern pharma. And in one of my worst sneezing fits, I blew my nose and this appeared on the paper I used to blow into. Whether this was synchronicity or not, your call. I was thinking about Antarctica when I had the sneezing fit. The dot is in the area of a fault in Marie Byrd land, there may be a good starting point.
>>
File: image.jpg (635KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
635KB, 1800x1322px
>>18137637
Well. Simply put, at the very least the TRUE secret history of mankind. The origin of our species. Remnants of lost civilizations. Human and nonhuman. Technology that is outside the limited confines of our "science".

Friends and enemies.

Also. On a more personal to me note. Does anyone have any information on what I would call Thin Spots. And I mean not even in the necessarily non-material way. Entrance or gates or doors. To these places. Obviously the poles are some. Deep caverns, spooky houses, megaliths at certain times. Specifically in northeast us
>>
Crazy fucks
>>
>>18137722
Have you noticed the increase in barely coherent posts lately?
>>
>>18137728
I've noticed an increase in bullshit and fluff words used to make the user seem much smarter than they really are. Ego fellatio is silly. Not as silly as holier-than-thou OP posting things without any form of backup.

Posts calling me a shill below.
>>
File: warmaster pepe.jpg (114KB, 852x937px) Image search: [Google]
warmaster pepe.jpg
114KB, 852x937px
>>18137743
Oh I'm way more holier-than-thou, Astral Llama,

Shil-Faggot

>jk

No, but for real, I'm not playing pretend, or putting on an air. I type like I think, or at least the closet approximation to it. I do as i feel comfortable. Take a lesson from it man. I don't want, need, or care about your judgement or your perception of me. For all intents and purposes, you are not real.

I posted about the mysteries of a continent which is forbidden to go to, taboo to question the accepted narrative of, and which is surrounded by legend and supposition. The very nature of it is a mystery.

By virtue and logic of this, that so often on this board the very idea of it is so disparaged and intolerated, that it naturally leads one to believe that there are forces seeking to obsfucate the True nature of this Idea. thus shills and sliding.

Stupid pawns. The faces and hands brush against the curtain with ever more fervor and frequency. Can you not FEEl it?

The wheel turns, and the pendulum swings. The very act of defiance weakens your cause.

So question, friends! Prod and stab and cut and laugh and cry at the misery and beauty of this great dance! what else is so human?

faggots. have a frog meme

>i'm not a robot
>>
>>18137786
>I posted about the mysteries of a continent which is forbidden to go to,
You can go to Antarctica.

>taboo to question the accepted narrative of,
Only in your circles.

>and which is surrounded by legend and supposition.
That's every continent. The only difference is that very few people live in Antarctica.
>>
>>18137728
No idea why its happened.
>>
>>18137816
You cannot explore the mainland, only select isles and coastline via cruise. The vast majority of the land aside from bases remains off limits to most if not all civilians.
The veil is due to be lifted, and whether you're ready or not for the truth to come to light is your problem and yours alone.
>>
File: 1427723828492.jpg (88KB, 580x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427723828492.jpg
88KB, 580x600px
>>18137816
1 you know what I mean
2 you know what I mean
3 you know what I mean

well, not YOU, but you know what I mean.

But I'm not playing these games.

There's something there, everyone who bothers to question dogma knows it and feels it in their bones. No lies can change that. We MUST question, even at the price of being called a fool, deranged, or stupid. Because in the end the fact that you push against me and mine's questioning means one of two things. Either you are a normal person who refuses to open up their mental processes to allow for the questioning of unconventional ideas, or in essence BEING FUCKING WRONG. Which is honestly just sad. Or, you are a shill of some kind. Which means we ARE right, and either you are a misguided normal person, which is still sad, since on some level you'll be aware of your crimes. Or you are Evil. Which means, well you ALL know what that means.

>>18137823
Thinning of the veil in general. Liminal time of year. An Awakening, specifically.
>>
>>18137884
Sure you can. It's just dangerous and expensive.

>>18137888
I hope you're taking care of yourself.

http://catharsisproductions.tumblr.com/post/103406570249/remainblessed-take-good-care-of-yourself-get
>>
>>18137685
>deep deep deep deep underground caverns where remnants of fallen angels and dinosaurs (genetic abominations) still live and survived the flood.

It's true, there's millions of dinosaurs underground, they've even got sunlight and flora there, and they've got lots of eggs.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.