[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Afraid of the Unknown?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 924393-003.jpg (264KB, 730x1100px) Image search: [Google]
924393-003.jpg
264KB, 730x1100px
Why is it that every thread about cryptids here is full of people wanting to know how to kill them?

Why do you want to purge the darkness, /x/?

Why not embrace it and let it empower you?

Why kill what you don't understand?

Why not let it engulf you, transform you, and make you a god on this mortal plane?

Is keeping humanity pure so necessary that you kill any deviation from it?

Explain your habitual need to eradicate cryptids, /x/
>>
>you will never be a monster hunter
>you will never prowl the moonlit streets with only the sound of your footsteps echoing off the brick walls in your city
>you will never pierce the heart of a lycanthrope with silver crossbow bolts dipped in holy water
>you will never pour over ancient texts and scrolls trying to find the weaknesses of monsters
>you will never be summoned by terrified townsfolk to deal with a vampire problem
>you will never retire to be a grizzled monster hunter who ushers in a new generation of protectors
reality is lame as fuck
>>
>>18136899
Why does op mongle so many cocks at once?
>>
>>18137111
This.
This, a lot.
>>
Since when is being eaten and turned into poop called empowerment?
>>
>you will never be a father of darkness
>you will never prowl the moonlit rooftops with only the sound of your wings echoing off the brick walls in your city
>you will never pierce the neck of a fair maiden with your pearl white fangs
>you will never pour over ancient texts and scrolls trying to find the weakness of god
>you will never be summoned by druidic priests to deal with an invading army
>you will never live to see hundreds of generations of mortals live and die

reality is lame as fuck

>>18137659
Being consumed by darkness is not the same as being eaten by it
>>
>>18136899
this man speaks TRUTH
>>
>>18138272
Replies to
>>18137111
btw
>>
>>18136899
Most posters here are americans and they are mentally retarded that's why
>>
File: image.png (399KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
399KB, 960x640px
>>18138342
Have fun being probed by alien poachers
>>
>>18136899
Pussies that don't really have anything going on in their lives like the idea of feeling powerful by being able to kill something, even though they'd shit themselves and cry if they ever really had to risk their lives.
>>
>>18138419
lmao look at this insecure kid
>>
>>18136899
>Not just capturing them alive and finding out how they are able to do what they do
>>
>>18138424
>o-ow, you said things that were hurtfully truthful, you m-must be i-insecure/pr-projecting!

Literally every time, baka senpai. You can scream and cry B-BUT INSECURE or B-BUT PROJECTING all you want, it won't change anything. I'm all too familiar with the type of people that think they're hot shit and fantasize about how if the time came they'd be so badass, and then they get cold and wet and tired and the reality sinks in long before they can accomplish anything.
>>
>>18138450
who wants to kill a cryptid when your underpants are damp though?
>>
>>18138272
>>18138278
>we will never meet in an epic standoff on the roof of Gothic church under the full moon
stop making me sad arch-nemesis
>>
they're all just wierd animals...

not in biology 101 or 400!
>>
File: images (7).jpg (6KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
6KB, 511x288px
Jackieeeeee....
Soooon....
Darkness will fall....
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.