[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me find a terrifying childhood memory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Video-2BHits-380x235.jpg (18KB, 380x235px) Image search: [Google]
Video-2BHits-380x235.jpg
18KB, 380x235px
In 2003, I was 5 years old. In australia, there was a tv program called video hits, that aired on a saturday morning, and whenever a boring cartoon would come on the cartoon channel, my brother and I would change the channel to Video Hits to pass the time until the boring cartoon was over.
What happened one saturday morning got me pretty spooked, there was a terrifying music video that scared me almost to tears. I have a lack of information on it though, so I'm not sure how much help it will be.

- I remember there was pixelation
- There was dogs on chains
- There was a man locked in the back of a truck, whose face was extremely pale (leading me to think later on that it might be a michael jackson music video)

can anyone help me with this? This as fucked with me for 13 years, and I still sometimes get nightmares relating to the very thin information I have now
>>
Who let the dogs out, by the bajah men?
I don't know, so bumping for curiosity.
>>
>>18136292
OP here.
I also remember it was really dark and possibly snowing(?) and the dogs were really badly animated, like their legs didn't move
>>
>>18136303
Hit That by The Offspring is the only thing that comes to mind
>>
>>18136506
I think we have a wiener
>>
OP HERE HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ROCK THIS IS IT
>>
I'm going to ask something too instead of making another thread, hoping someone is still lurking.
I remember a music video that unsettled me as a kid, it was probably the late 90's, early 2000(?). Anyway the only thing I remember is there was this girl or young woman living with a creature (maybe a robot or something similar), one shot was of her sitting at the table with the creature on the opposite side. Maybe there were some sexual undertones through the video but I'm not sure. The creature was brown or dark colored, twitchy (bad animation maybe?) and I think it was also oozing something. I've been looking for it for years, thanks in advance to anyone who tries to help
>>
>>18136506
>Hit That by The Offspring
wow fucking nostalgia
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.