[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /pyrokinetic/? How does one begin to manifest fire at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: original.gif (2MB, 237x300px) Image search: [Google]
original.gif
2MB, 237x300px
Who here /pyrokinetic/?
How does one begin to manifest fire at his fingertips with his mind. I've tried runes, I've tried meditation, I get a weak tingling in my nerves on my finger but no fire. My root chakra is blocked due to stress and depression. Is there any other way to achieve pyrokinesis, short of summoning/possession?
>>
File: 1472907845308-b.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1472907845308-b.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Sacrifice animals like a real warlock. If you want dark powers, you obviously have to join the dark side. This couldn't possibly end badly.
>>
File: 1452498023569.jpg (76KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
1452498023569.jpg
76KB, 639x595px
>>18135815
Fuck almighty... do I really have to go that far? Im not in the best environment, especially with christian parents to summon a demon. I just want some pyrokinesis...
>>
The hardest part is just that you have no decent way to test it. The baseline pyrokinesis that any average human has is so below one's detection threshold, that you have no feedback to tell if what you're trying is getting you warmer or colder to making sparks.

Those who master their chi get a sense of relevance with their internal energy, to the point that they *can* detect minute changes in thermal radiation, and in this way figure out what it feels like to make sparks. Once you know what it feels like, it's just a matter of practice. Those who channel can, if they make the right contacts, simply allow themselves to be possessed by someone who knows what it feels like, and learn by proxy that way.

Short of that, your best bet might be to get a precision thermometer, and practice rubbing your fingers on it, or near it to produce the friction necessary to establish pyrokinesis. Practice with different materails; glass, silk, wood, copper, etc. and get a feel for each, and what vibrations produce the most friction. Because at the end of the day, that's all pyrokinesis is; creating friction out of anything, even air.
>>
Only weaboos do this
>>
I guess my biggest roadblock with magic is, am i supposed to think it into existence? Does it need a trigger word? Do i need some kind of hand sign or blood seal? Its never very clear how im supposed to just manifest it. Do I concentrate on my fingertip and imagine a flame feeling? Or do I concentrate on my third eye and visualize a warm flame?

Why can't this shit be cut and dry? It's almost always guesswork and requires demon partnership which i refuse to do...
>>
>>18135856
>>18135837
The only way to make fire on this earthly plane is to use earthly tools. OP, you are obviously initiated to some degree in the arts of personal influence, whatever illusion you have adopted for the spiritual world exists there only. There is, and has never been an direct scientifically acknowledged approach to bridging the two. You have to understand that since the power that you seek are too far and beyond basic rituals, no one here on earth can ever know it without real science.
>>
>>18135882
I've seen people move shit across the room with their minds in real life. PK and probably pyrokinesis are real.
>>
>>18135887
I'm both very spiritual but yet very skeptical of earthly "happenings". You can choose to believe what you have witnessed. I cannot, and will not argue with what you have seen. But, unfortunately to you, have you ever considered that this event was a trick? The human ego has always proven to make false claims for fame. If you cannot let go of this memory as false, I cannot blame you. Certain strong memories feel better if you believe it. But I believe in science more than my memories. So should you if you truly want to advance yourself.
>>
The question is how to manipulate human nerve energy into such a high current/voltage that it manifests without inducing nerve damage. Obviously electrokinesis is a good place to start because the body communicates by electricity. It would probably be an easier place to start than the other 4 elements.
>>
>>18135887
I mean, I'm sure a dog thinks when you throw a frisbee, that's magic. They can't throw anything. Their method of moving an object is to pick it up, and drop it. One can imagine that the next level of kinesis in that direction is not even needing to pick the object up before you throw it; i.e. telekinesis. There's probably a few ways to do it; monks in Tibet supposedly use their voices. And physicists know that acoustic levitation is real.

It's just... nobody's *that* skilled with their voices. Right? Nobody could *actually* have practiced that much in their lives, every day, since the moment they were born. Right? Machines are better and more precise instruments than the human body, right!?
>>
>>18135900
I have seen no magnets, no fishing lines, the person was standing completely still. It can be achieved im just not sure how to initiate it. The hardest part of kinetic energy is initiation/manipulation. It does infact exist.
>>
>>18135911
I cannot argue with what you have witnessed as previously stated. Just understand there are specific laws between each "dimension" that you acknowledge. The earthly dimension is the least likely dimension to experience real and true control of matter with the mind. Occam's razor. But you are free to believe as you may.
>>
>>18135911
Well, it is a trick in that sense. Telekinesis is nothing short of realizing that everything in the universe is a series of magnets and fishing lines, and then pulling on them in the right order to cause a thing to move without necessary putting one's body right next to it. The whole "is magic real?" debate is completely pointless.

Because those who want to prove that it's "not real," intend to do that by showing that every instance of magic is in fact explicable. And those that want to prove that it is ""real"" only wish to show that the thing they said was going to happen did in fact happen. And they're usually both right.
>>
File: 1418803801871.png (2MB, 1347x967px) Image search: [Google]
1418803801871.png
2MB, 1347x967px
>>18135801
>tfw coolest form of magick
>can't be done until you get insanely advanced
>so advanced you wouldn't have a reason to do it anymore
>>
>>18135882
We don't need this kind of negativity. Please refrain from posting on this thread again.
>>
If I could unblock my root chakra maybe I have a shot at it. It's just fucking hard man.
>>
>>18136004
Sit naked on the bare ground and try to feel earths magnetic field with your spinal column. Earth elemental energy seems to be tied into electrical and magnetic energy flowing through solid objects. Also lie down and try to extend your mind into the darkness of the earth below you. If your mind is dark, the earth is dark, there is natural affinity between them. It seems there is also a pretty cool system of light gravity clouds rain gases etc. Study and observe plants and their biophysical properties to understand how earth air water and fire play together.
>>
>>18135987
Also this. By the time you can make fire in your hands, you might as well just be a healer, and go around fixing people with micro massages. You'd get a lot more business, and a lot less being abducted by alphabet organizations who cut your body to ribbons in order to try and figure out how you do it.
>>
I started staring at candles, no joke for very long periods of time. I got to the point where I could manipulate the flame on a candle to sway in any direction I wanted and almost got it to extinguish. I got too fucking scared and quit after that though
>>
>>18136027
what if i can't sit naked on the bare ground because my neighbors will yell at me
>>
>>18135801
You can't, its not real, and this is shitty roleplaying.
>>
>>18136002
He was polite and on topic.
You can't ban people for disbelieving your unfounded claims.
>>
File: Palace_of_Soviets.jpg (220KB, 1276x1181px) Image search: [Google]
Palace_of_Soviets.jpg
220KB, 1276x1181px
>>18136062
Visit nudist beach.
>>
>>18136062
It should work with clothes on then. Or find some woods that are far from people. Try to feel a sort of magnetic turning through your mind, and sync your brainwaves up to it. You want to minimize personal vibrations to open up your sensitivity to the vibrations of the earth. Also think a bit like a radio, it has a carrier wave, and the signal modulated information. Your mind is constantly making that carrier wave. Try to use it to sense things that you normally can't, like a mental radar or sonar. Root chakra can sometimes seem like you are learning to mentally look into infrared, which penetrates the matter in your body.

Learn to drop resistance to the feelings in your lower body, like sexuality. It can help to contemplate archetypal imagry of the serpent goddess. Think your body is that of a female, but your masculinity is male sort of rising from your sacral area wrapping threads of mobile energy around your naked goddess form. I'm bi, can't you tell? You can learn to manipulate these strands of feeling with the magnetic and electrical forces in your body and use them to achieve extrasensory perception. Imo this can be a useful technique, but I wouldn't say its the safest for social purposes. Root chakra is very much related to survival energy of life, aka building creating and animating your physical form with energy. This is like biochemical protein folding. Try not to push too much for a physical orgasm, for me at least, this is just attachment. Try to sense the subtlety of your energy, clarity and smoothness. Try to have relaxed deep breaths. Practice yoga asanas. Learn a martial art too. You can very soon start to shift your mental perception around you mind and body, reaching it into the world. You can use your mind to produce tactile hallucination on your body, then view yourself through these. Its quite profound, I think though it would take some sort of sage to make true sense of it and teach the next step.
>>
>>18135801
i have a question, when i play guitar, sometimes i see a small white vortex coming from the tip of my vinger going down on the fretboard/string, like what the fuck is that shit ?

it feels like the vortex represents the path my vinger plans to follow,

also when i really get into guitar playing i see gray/white sparks flying off the fretboard somtimes simulair stuff as the vortex.

any ideas ?
>>
>>18135826
>do I really have to go that far?
No.

And why the fuck would you want to play with fire? You're gonna get burned.
>>
>>18136137
probably synesthesia. some folks see colors when playing music or listening to music.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.