[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protection needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1438.jpg (94KB, 1050x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1438.jpg
94KB, 1050x700px
/x/ I don't normally post here but I'm going camping for 3 nights in Devil's Fork State Park. I need protection from dark spirits possibly Indian related.

The Indian tribes wouldn't allow burial of their dead in this area and no, I don't know why. I was told this by a park guide on my last visit and when I asked why they shrugged and changed the subject because they obviously don't want to reduce visitors.

I can't back out because girls are going and I can't wuss out. They don't know what I know.

Please help me.
>>
It's Cherokee land. And apparently the white man, me, buried the vale they lived in below 300 feet of water... fuck my life.

The Vale of Jocassee was home to the Cherokee Indian Nation. It now lies some 300 feet beneath the surface of Lake Jocassee, near the Toxaway River and Whitewater River confluence, approximately one-half mile north of Jocassee Dam. Jocassee and its meaning are derived from the legend of a Cherokee maiden.
>>
>>18135510
>>18135531
"hi guys l will believe what a board frequented by fat 25 yo roleplaying neets tells me to do in order to protect myself from things that do not exist"

Just shit all over your house and yell "uwu senpie everything will be daijobu :3"and you'll be fine
trust me
>>
>>18135510
Please do not go OP. This isn't a game.
>>
>>18135510
*tips trilby* just do it faggot.
>>
Pray to Jesus. He will slay all demons. Even demons fear God the most high. For even Leviathan is no match for Yawheh.
>>
He's being facetious, but >>18137139 is closest to the correct method. The best protective charm against the type of evil spirit you're likely to encounter in that area is to mark your chest with a handprint in your own fecal matter. And don't let it wash off as long as you're there or else it'll lose its effectiveness.
>>
>>18137277
Pray to Yeezus he will deliver you from all and any evil
>>
Burn asfoetida.
>>
GPS locator
Firearm
NEVER be alone, the last two people in a line should even walk side by side to prevent a single person from being outside of visual contact.
If you feel any kind of illness or disorientation, double down on not being alone and tell everyone not to let you wander off no matter what you say.

Other than that, you are basically relying on luck. Roll poorly and you fall into an extra-dimensional faerie labyrinth from which many people never return and most that do return do so as corpses.
>>
>>18135510
Beware skinwalkers my friend, also wild mountain men that will fuck you and kill you... in no particular order
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.