[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

spoops from east europe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

I was late on the other one so bare with me /k/omrades
> be me 18 year old social fuck up
> manage to have a few friends
> they invite me to a lodge for Christmas holiday (me and my family dont usually celebrate anything,we just sit in different rooms and do our stuff)
> im super excited cause a friend of mine is coming and also girls (im pathetic i know)
> i take my mosin cause the guy that has the lodge said its like 5 kilometers from any form of civilization and i wanted to go and play with my funz
> grab also a nagant cause why not
> pack clothes and the general necessities
> get to the train station
> im by myself
> "Nice anon you are a faggot, getting here early"
> a few minutes pass and i start seeing the gang coming
> pleasentriesexchange.exe
> its basically me, my friend (light interest in /k/ stuff but still better than nothing), lodge bro, his girlfriend, his cousin, and 3 other chicks from our school i only knew from sight and just assumed that they are stacey tier
> lodgebros cousin tho was a bit too /k/ if youd ask me: the dude had these leather boots, they had wear on them but oddly very well maintained and prestine, almost shinning, some OD trousers, an OD trenchcoat that looked dope as fuck... he also had this cool ruck with a OD painted german helmet
> nazi /pol/ak detected
> he doesnt talk too much, his face is covered by some cloth and a wool cap
> we get in the train and we start to know eachother
> lodgebro said his dad left some funz at the lodge but doesnt know exactly what he has, his gf is super nice, a bit liberal but not to the calicancer america has
> one of the girls (lets call her Ana) has a major boner for funz and ww2 history
> another chick (Stacey because she was one) just seemed to me like a liberal feminist with daddy issues
> the last chick tho (lets call her Gabi cause its short) was more of a bookworm...she didnt have deep knowledge but knew the bulk of most subjects
Cont? 1/?
>>
>>18135114
part 2/?
> So Gabi and my friend get along pretty well since he is a bookworm too (mostly Marx,philosophers,manga and ocassionally some Sven Hassel if i lend him a book)
> i keep to my Ana since she likes funz and we discuss Cold War era weapons
> /k/ dude just sits there, he decides to remove his facecloth and get off his hat revealing some pretty aryan features like blue eyes and a nice clean and shaved face
> he doesnt talk and completely ignores the conversation, he just looks outside the window
> ticket control comes in, pretty old chill dude, asks me what i have in my wierd bag (pelican case)
> i explain that i have a rifle, he asks me if i have permit and all the papers, i show him and he starts ranting about the times back in communism when he had wagons full of soldiers deploying for training, all of them having AKs and such, he told us how most were just chill guys but there were a few retard ones too
> ticket control leaves, and we keep talking about various stuff, trying to avoid the trigger subjects
> after 3 hours we finally arrive, its around early morning and its snowing pretty light, the scenary is fucking beautiful, woods and field and all sorts of landscapes
> lodgebro says we have to pass through a village and hike through the woods until we get there, but luckily theres a nice trail
> the villagers are preparring for Christmas too but one halts for the /k/ dude and talks a bit with him
> "guys go on, ill catch you in a minute" he finally speaks as he walks away with the villager
> we slowly walk and we joke about how he might get kidnapped or fucked in the ass by the villager when he see him catching up with us
> he has a shit eating grin on his face as he catches up with us
> "what did you do you sly devil?" lodgebro asks
> /k/ just shows him a bottle of rakija "the villager gave it to me and told me to keep up the good work"
> "he gave it for free?"
> "he wanted to, but im not that jewish and i gave him some money"
cont?
>>
Keep going, I'm reading
>>
>>18135158
hol up, im writing
>>
>>18135119
part 3/?
> so all is dandy and fine except the eastern european cold weather that is biting our asses
> we enjoy the scenary, the fields looking oddly beautiful as they are covered in snow
> the village looks like it was taken out of a fairytale
> all is nice until we start getting deep in the woods
> i get the hibbie jibbies and the dilly dallies as we go deeper into the woods
> /k/ dude looks at me with a frown but slowly nods, he must have the same feelings
> lodgebro and his gf are probably used to it cause they dont seem bothered
> my friend and Gabi seem too preocuppied with discussing /lit/ stuff
> Stacey walks behind lodgebro and his gf being the third wheel or some shit
> Ana gets closer to me as we walk (aw yiss)
> at one point she speaks up "yo fellas am i the only one wierded out by this forrest or some shit?"
> we take a brake to rest and lodgebro tries to reassure us "its ok guys, the woods give this feel, me and my gf felt the same a couple of times but you get used to it"
> "yeah man but i feel watched" Ana replies
> "now that you mention it, this forest does feel a bit odd" Gabi adds
> "well you guys do know the legends do you?"
> /k/ dude bursts in laughter "this voodoo shit again cus?"
> "what voodoo shit?" my friend gets interested, the /x/ in him getting to the surface
> "lodgebro over here is gonna feed you some wendigo or skinwalker bullshit he saw on the internet"
> "but what if its true" lodgebro tries to test the waters to see how chicken we are
> "fuck of komrade, this is Eastern Europe, the worst we can bump into his some bear that forgot what hibernation means or some bushwookie jacking off" /k/ continued
> "arent you a pile of shit ruining my spooky stories"
> "make them realistic at least, invent some shit about an asylumn or something, not this fairy tale shit"
> we get back on tracks, a bit more relaxed but still i get the feeling that im watched
> thetrailends.jpeg
cont.
>>
File: wiena 367.jpg (1MB, 2832x2128px) Image search: [Google]
wiena 367.jpg
1MB, 2832x2128px
>>18135172
part 4/?
> "we gotta go offroad guys" lodgebro says as he starts hiking through frozen foliage
> we keep walking until he says something that wierds me out "yo cover your noses for a bit cause there is this part where it fucking stinks of dead animals"
> "what?" i ask
> "i dont know what this shit is caused by but every time i come here there is this smell that seems to come from dead animals"
> /k/ dude looks unimpressed, i thought it might be another fairy tale like /k/ said but after a few more meters i get hit by this horrible stench that makes me gag a few times
> every one is complaining about it and we just try to rush through that zone
> "shouldnt we check?" /k/ asks
> "check what?"
> "the source of the smell"
> "be my guest, if you want to satisfy your morbid curiosity, i dont find any point in looking for a decaying carcass"
> "its snowing here...we shouldnt feel the smell of decay"
> "man thats bullshit"
> "be it as you say"
> for the rest of the road i chit chat with Ana but i throw some glances at /k/
> jimmiesarerustled.exe
> he seems paranoind, constantly looking around but i shrug it off
> we finally arrive at the lodge, nothing impressing, it has 2 levels, bottom one is common room, upper one has 2 dormitorys and a bathroom
>boys establish HQ in one of the room and the girls in the other
>i get settled and go back down stairs to chill in front of pic related
>feels cozy as fuck
>girls come down, lodgebro too
>"yo homie lets get ready to party real hard my dudes" lodgebro says as he starts giving orders "girls prepare some appetizers while me and anon go out to prepare the bbq (sausages and meat fingers, and some chicken) and some firewood"
> /k/ dude and my friend finally come down, my friend carrying some alcohol bottles and the /k/ dude was carrying my friends ps2
> i giggled as i saw the look of pure disapointment in /k/s eyes and posture as he carried the console to the stone age tv we had
cont?
>>
>>18135205
>Cont?
Always cont
>>
>>18135205
part 5/?
>"yo /k/" i say "come give us a help outside"
>salvation.jpeg
>he puts the console down and rushed outside with us to help us
>a few minutes pass and my edgelord friend comes too
> we talk /k/ stuff and i found out about lodgebros cousin (Max for now) that he was pretty hardcore survival dude and liked guns and hunting
> not bad
> not bad at all
> fast forward till night when lodgebro and his gf occupy our room, the girls are too tired and go to bed and its me,Max and my buddy downstairs making amends that we will sleep downstairs
> me and my friend are playing on the ps2 and Max is looking at some SKS and Baikal he found in a closet
> all fun and games till lodgebro comes down pretty pissed
> "guys can you please knock it off?"
> "you wot m8?"
> "it was fun and silly the first 2 times but now is annoying"
> "what you fucking porch monkey?"
> "tapping in the fucking window"
> "its on the 2nd level m8! we aint magicians"
> "it wasnt us" /k/ dude says
> "then who? Crampus?"
> lodgebros gf comes down pale as fuck looking at us "i heard it again"
> confusion.exe
> "the tapping?"
> "yeah"
> Max looks at me "get your Mosin" as he gets up to go find ammo for the SKS
> I get in the room and chills run down my spine
> shit feels odd...not spooky odd...its beyond spooky
> kinda felt like i knew something is watching but i couldnt see jackshit outside the window (not that i mustered the courage to go and look"
> i take my mosin and go down to meet Max and lodgebro down armed with the SKS and Baikal
> my friend is on the couch near the fireplace from pic related above with an axe in his hand and lodgebros gf next to him
> Max goes full officer and instructs lodgebro to go upstairs and check on the girls
> me and him get outside
> dear god its cold
> like fuck me in the ass motherland cold
> we walk around the perimeter of the house but nothing
>>
>>18135247
Hurry up faggot, I'm losing my boner.
>>
>>18135247
where from eastern europe are you
>>
>>18135247
part 6/?
>we get to where the girls had their window
>something isnt right...
>we wave flashlights around until max urges me to kill the light and points me at some trees in the distance over the fence
> "look"
> "i dont see anything"
> "something is there"
> "how do you know"
> "shine your light"
> i shine my light and indeed i saw it...one of the shadows didnt go well with the rest of the landscape
> bricks.exe
> i only caught a glimpse of what seemed to be a black silhoute before it darted into the woods
> max just darted after the enemy jumping the fence like it was the polish border in '39
> i try to keep up but max is in better shape than i am
> good 10 meters between us
> 20 meters
> 30 meters
> 40 meters
> 50 meters
> fuck.exe
> im alone
> i cant see maxs flashlight
> i cant hear max
> flashlight decides to play morse code with me
> dont die on me battery
> darkness.jpg
> judge me if you want...but i was scared
> fear enveloped me
> fear became dispair
> i felt danger all around me
> "max! come back!"
> "Max!"
> fear got the better of me and i cowered, leaving max in the darkness of the woods
> i cowered like a fucker back to the lodge
> fastest i ever ran in my life
> as soon as i got over the fence and into relative open area i felt relieved but i still felt watched
> lodgebro came out of the lodge with his Baikal
> "you got the fucker? wheres max?"
> "i...i..."
> "words anon!"
> "i lost max man...he went after that guy"
> "how do you lose a person you idiot?"
> "battery died, im sorry"
> "youre a moron"
> he goes to the fence and wants to leap it but decides for some reasons not
> he comes back, not turning his back from the woods
> "theres something there that aint max"
> we both take aim but a bit to the right we see a light
> its max running and jumping over the fence
> he looks frustrated and tired
> "motherfucker" he utters "fucking lost him"
> lodgebro is in denial stage for some reasons
> "i didnt find tracks...its like he vanished"
>>
Lurkin'
>>
>>18135272
Land of thieves and disputed territories
>>
>>18135318
That could totally be Serbia
>>
>>18135337
Croatia
>>
>>18135337
Let's just say former Yugoslavia
>>
>>18135338
Trebalo je da znam kad sam procitao /pol/ deo.
>>
>>18135337
>>18135338
>>18135339
everything in eastern europe is the land of thieves and disputed territories
>>
>>18135343
Pretty much
>>
>>18135311
>go back inside to rustled chicks and my friend
>we explain the situation
>"maybe you guys scared him or them off?" Ana tries to be more optimistic "lets go back to sleep...or at least try to"
>we all agree but i give her my nagant just in case
>lodgebro and my friend sleep in the room
>Max asked me to stay down with him
>im ashamed and i cant look him in the eyes
>"anon i know you ran"
>"im sorry Max..."
>"its ok...i dont mind...it probably was the better thing to do anyway. Look at me"
> an ice cold glare meets mine
> "i dont know who is out there...but they know their shit. I couldnt find tracks,no sign of anything, its like he vanished"
> "its creepy man"
> "never in my life have i seen such a thing. I dont understand what is happening but you mustve notice that the woods are absolute silent"
>"what?"
>"it is winter,that i understand, its minus god knows how much, but not a sound, no wood snapping no deer no nothing..."
>fearperseusmandate.exe
>"thats wierd..."
>"we havent heard or seen an animal yet even to this moment we are not alone..."
>and that was the conversation, i was terrified to even ask more, he just sat there, gun aimed at the windows and door, from time to time he got up and walked to the kitchen and he just listened as he was enveloped in darkness
>i passed out at some point but when i got up, people were chatting around and eating
>Max wasnt around them
>"wheres Max?"
>"he went outside to walk,he has to come back,its been 30 minutes"
>i get up and grab some bread and a dryed sausage and go to check for him
>Ana decides to tag along
>"man this is the creepiest Christmas i ever had"
>"i feel you Ana"
>"im kinda worried...quite terrified if i may say"
>"some fucker playing tricks on us" i lie to her
>after my conversation with max i didnt felt like it was human
>"lets hope you guys scared him away so that we can enjoy the rest of our time here"
>she grabs my hand (cliche i know but it happened so deal with it)
>>
>>18135380
part 8(forgot to say 7 last time)/?
>so we just walk around holding hands through the woods
>sounds retarded
>is retarded
>i was thinking with my dick at that time
>i see max in what seemed to be an opening that led to the forest being quite rare (large spacing between trees) but still enough density to give you a hard time maneuvering
>"Hi guys"
>"hi Max, we were looking for you"
>"doesnt look like it" he points at me holding hands with Ana
>shame.exe
>"you guys are the only thing that made a sound besides me so far"
>"even now that its day?"
>"yeah"
>"explain this to me guys"
> I red pill Ana, she slowly nods but her facial expression betrays fear
>"id like to return to the lodge now"
>"understandable" Max says and we start a silent march back to the lodge where we just have lunch and we try to unwind
>i try to stick with Ana and just detach from this creepy thing but Maxs posture just urges me to get more tense and worried
>fast forward to night time
>its me and Maxs turn to sleep in the room,lodgebro and my friend are guard duty
>sweet sleep cycle
>not
>get yanked hard from my sweet sleep by my buddy
>"yo guys wake up...shits wierd man"
>Max darts out of sleep and we get back downstairs and he leads us outside where lodgebro is aiming his Baikal
>"what happened?"
>"just listen man"
>we sit there for like a minute or two and hear it "Max! come back!"
>but its not human like...its like it was growled or the thing saying it gagged on the words themselves...but it sounded like me
>"what the actual fuck" i say
>Max is confused too "i dont understand this"
>the thing that creeped me the most is when i heard the voice from the woods where me and max darted for the intruder
>"max!"
>now from where lodgebro pointed his baikal,tho this one was distant "Come back!"
>blitzkrieg.exe in the lodge
>the girls heard it too and they are scared shitless (not that i wasnt)
>we block the 2nd levels windows with furniture and do the same with 1st level too
>>
>>18135461
Part 9/?
>"tomorrow we leave" lodgebro decides
>"maybe we can fight it?" Max proposes
>"id rather not get close to that thing" my friend says
>as we all moved HQ downstairs we hear something that froze our blood
> tap
> tap
> tap
>regulated intervals on the closest window to the door
>tap
>tap
>tap
>"leave us alone" stacey yells
>"alone" we hear the cacophony of what tried to resemble staceys words
>"us.alone.Max.alone.come back"
> mates you dont even realize how the sound
> a cacophony that tried to regurgitate letters to form words and sounds only sounding like something outworldish
> "Help" we hear outside
> "Max"
> a thud on the door
> the girls are crying, we are scared shitless
> "Come back"
> thud
> "come"
>thud
> Dear Lord, Holy Son and Spirit
> "us"
> thud and screeching intensifies
> orthodoxprayerintensifies
> "alone"
> thud
> then silence
> deafening silence
> Max is the first to grow a pair, grab the sks and walk to the door
> i get up and want to go with him but something nails me in place
> fear,paranoia and that feeling you get if you leave the protection of your cover you will die
> Max looks at me, looks at the rest
> "prayers wont help you friends..."
> he walks out closing the door
> silence again, might have heard Maxs footsteps but im not sure
> i hear shots being fired then what i could say it was a blood curdling scream, not human tho
> Max comes back in,paler and older than he had left
> he looks at us, for the first time i could see fear in his eyes...but he hid it well
> "we leave tomorrow"
>fast forward till morning
>re-arrange the furniture back and we inspect that door
>it was bent...but it held
>along the lodge we saw scratches
>we wanted to book it but nah...muh blizzard had to pass
> so here we are in the main room not being able to see shit outside cause of the wind and snow
>sit in the main room and wait
>5 minutes and a granola bar later...
>nothing
>10 minutes later...
>nothing
>15 minutes later
>urge to pee
>body why?
>>
>>18135466
>i go to the upstairs toilet to get rid of my unwanted surplus of bodily fluids
>elevatormusic.exe
>get out of bathroom
>tap tap tap
>anuuuu.avi
>i look in my former room
>nothing
>tap tap tap
>i look at the girls former room
>catch glimpse of dark looking claw getting away from the window
>cheekibreekiivdamke.avi
>slowly close door
>turn and close my former room door
>slavsuperstardownthestairs.exe
>"they are here" i mutter
>generalmobilisation.exe
>the cacophony show starts again,thuds and scratches
>louder
>louder
>louder
>its a pain to even listen, i feel hope draining out of my body with each thud and each "come back" cacophony
> Max gets up "enough!" he looks at us "i refuse to stay here and die like cattle"
> he is in full battle rattle, and marches to the door
>i sack up too grab my mosin and follow him
>Max probably snapped but fuck me in the ass he was right
>as soon as he grabs the door handle everything stops, he gets out aiming his sks in the blizzard
>"come and fight me hellspawn" he yells goint into the blizzard
> he starts firing
> fuck it aim at blizzard and see a shadow dashing
>fire
>miss
>fire
>miss
>fire
>hit
>the creature screams but darts away
>Max comes to my aid
>lodgebro balled up and came out and threw what i can only imagine was a molotov
>i can hear screams from the creatures (i pressume) that sounded angry and frustrated but silence came back
>the blizzard was finished by 1PM and we booked it
>fast marched to the trail
>i was the last because i had a gun
>im still confused of what i saw
>two human like silhoutes, they looked grey/black but no other thing that i could see at that distance
>they werent concealing themselves anymore
>i found it wierd, but i hoped to the gods they gave up
>and thankfully they did
>we didnt stop until we got into the station and we slept there over the night until a train arrived
>but even in the station,i kept my nagant in close reach because i still felt in danger and watched from somewhere
>>
>>18135472
I havent went to that place, i dont think ill go...
>lodgebro moved out of county with his gf
>dont care about stacey
>i dated Ana until she left for the states (prolly somewhere in Minnesota or Wyoming but im not sure)
>My friend went to Japan
>I hanged out with Max for a while but then we drifted apart...he hanged himself for reasons that are unknown to me and lodgebro but medics just said it was depression

>the deep woods are a dangerous place my friends...
>>
>>18135476
That was amazing. I hope this is not real because of the hanging :(
>>
Spooky story, op.
>>
>>18135337
>>18135343
This, but i'd assume it's somwhere in the Balkans since he metioned rakija and not vodka tho.
>>
>>18136646
Rakija is common in east EU tho
>>
>>18135476
I guess Max ain't coming back
>>
>>18135476
great post
>>
Has anyone screencaped this?
>>
I am in eastern eu. I am scared now.

Witchcraft is quite common in poor regions of Poland. Bet it's common at balkans too.
>>
>>18135476
Fake or nah, I feel for Max.
>>
>>18135476
tfw I will never be alfa as Max
>>
Do you have more photos from that place OP?

Max sounds hot as fuck desu
>>
WE NEED SCREENCAP
>>
File: Slav skinwalker.png (900KB, 2496x4504px) Image search: [Google]
Slav skinwalker.png
900KB, 2496x4504px
For future posts.
>>
My mom and dad both grew up in Poland. Their parents had a myth about a spoopy figure that surprised travellers late at night, when villagers were on their way to throw dying animals into village ditch. First thing, is that a lonely traveller hears the unearthly sound of a clock, like a 'bonging' sound. Then a spoopy voice counts the number of bongs the traveller heard heared. Finally, the voice says "It's six o'bong! Get back to cleaning my toilet you lazy Pole."
>>
OP here
I think i have a few but i need to check it out on an old hard, bump it a bit til i find em
>>
>>18139767
nvm
Files are too big to post
>>
>>18139767
>>18139799
post to imgur or whatever, mate
>>
>>18139799
story confirmed fake.
shut this thread down, boys
>>
>>18138194
Best story in thread
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>18140160
Now it's confirmed fake?
Not at the "cacophany of noises trying to imitate speech" shit that might as well be hand hook car door at this point?

At least it had a decent ending, but I still felt almost dinosaured when I saw that skinwalker bullshit arrive.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.