[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think of witchs? https://youtu.be/TZ5hRteTpos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (25KB, 236x393px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 236x393px
What does /x/ think of witchs?
https://youtu.be/TZ5hRteTpos
>>
The fairytale ones or the fat lesbian tublrina ones?
>>
>>18133551
The actual magical ones
>>
>>18133543
. Who in their right mind would just stand in front of something so creepy that late at night right in the middle of nowhere. Shit seems fake idk
>>
>>18133575
>The actual magical ones
Those don't exist.
>>
They are beautiful, and precious beings, who if I ever encountered would be delighted to share my company (and provisions) with if they'd like, and if you're clever you'd do the same.
>>
>>18133585
because all sorceries come from God and Salem was the name of the capital of Judea so all witches are actually just ordinary people with a swollen sense of self-worth and delusional feeling of power right
>>
>>18133592
Stop avatarfagging, numbnuts.
>>
>>18133592
>beliving in god
This is for serious discussion of the paranormal, not the rambillings of assinine retards
>>
>>18133592
>>18133692
Abrahamic mysticism is the basis for western views on contract magicks, predominantly through the Goetic and Kabbalic traditions. In that regard, the mention of Yahweh is on topic. That being said, Oni seems to be spewing liquid opinion directly out his ass.
>>18133543
Depends on the witch. People are people man.
>>
>>18133543
>What does /x/ think of witchs?
They're bitches.
>>
Everyone is a witch. By just existing we are constantly doing subconscious witchcraft that is affecting our entire world.
>>
The same thing i think about any other sodded hag weeping on the floor with her 72 cats. They suck.
>>
>>18133543
What's that sandnigger yelling about? Is that a suicide bomber?
>>
>>18133543

who is this skeet shade?
>>
>>18133543
They did it to spook the "new" guy, it was just a prank
>>
File: latest.png (1MB, 1216x1063px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1MB, 1216x1063px
>>18133543
Hey OP, sorry for all the retards that destroy your thread.

Anyway, the kind of witches I like are the ones that live alone in the woods and do abominable things to children and other people. Basically like the witch from the fairytale Hänsel und Gretel. Crazy old women that live alone in secluded places and performe some kind of devil worship is a concept that intrigues me. Like the one from Blair Witch Project. I love the idea of hiking through the woods and stumbling upon a little cottage and finding all kinds of disgusting stuff in and around it, childrens bones, altars, human flesh and the like, just to find out that an old crazy witch is living there. I can't even properly describe it.

Does anyone have stories or videos about those kind of witches I just described?
>>
>>18135211
Same except I like the witches themselves to be young and pretty.
>>
>>18133543
I'm a big fan of sand witches
>>
They're definitely not Christine O'Donnell
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.