[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bots/Disinformants on Facebook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: wtf1START.jpg (253KB, 1296x760px) Image search: [Google]
wtf1START.jpg
253KB, 1296x760px
So I'm voting for a third party candidate and I can't help but notice that trolls are swarming thicker than usual.
I've heard that the DNC is hiring people to scare people into the Hill/Trump scam. True? Thoughts and theories welcome. Pic related
>>
File: wtf2.jpg (105KB, 1579x838px) Image search: [Google]
wtf2.jpg
105KB, 1579x838px
>>18133438
Screen shot of the site litefb
>>
>>18133438
gb2 >>>/pol/
>>
I don't get why the DNC has to pay shills, I thought the politicians were pre-selected and our votes don't count.
>>
>>18133457
It's cheaper to hire shills than to pay politicians to rig their county's votes in their favor.

Remember, just because the votes are rigged doesn't mean it's already decided. It's not. There's definitely a decision process to elections. It's just that your vote can be overwritten, if the person who tallies the votes at the end of the day gets bribed.

That's all there is to it, y'know. It's not this giant web of conspiracy. It's just there's no oversight committee for the elections. No exit polls, no audit process. Just some random politician's aides' good word that they counted correctly, and definitely didn't tamper with the machine that only they have access to or anything.
>>
>>18133456
if you seriously think the options should be hilary or trump, you are a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>18133456
Fuck off cunt
>>
Keep /pol/ shit in /pol/
>>
She needs them, no one wants to vote for a decrepit skellington. Well, maybe the useful idiots who buy the narrative that they intemperate from their vision of the one party system.
But I'm with you, I don't buy the democan/republicrat schtick and will "throw my vote away" on the fake libertarian Johnson.
>>
File: clintonemailsMOLOCH.jpg (1MB, 1906x5750px) Image search: [Google]
clintonemailsMOLOCH.jpg
1MB, 1906x5750px
>>18133489
I assume it's /x/ shit when Hillary is involved
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.