[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, is it real or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

So, is it real or not?
>>
Samsquanch? Maybe. Is it a giant ape though, or a primitive hominid species that time forgot?
>>
Sasquatch, or the Patterson Film?
>>
File: StabalizedPattersonFootage.webm (154KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
StabalizedPattersonFootage.webm
154KB, 500x354px
Maybe! I choose to believe and if I'm wrong I won't regret walking around the woods!

Better yet, go and see! Ive watched this video and have a few locations nearby I'm going to try my luck with. If I don't have any luck I'm about 2hrs from where he visits in this video and I'll see what I can find!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgOhS4fqtDw
>>
>>18133375
No. No ape has hair go across their face in such a neat line like that.

There is a show I cant remember the name of where they interviewed researchers that believed it was real, and then interviewed the man who claims he wore the suit.

He has the "bigfoot" gait as his natural walk. He is pear shaped with a big butt and looks exactly like the picture with all the hair off.

Show was hilarious because they would show a scientist say why it is not fake, and then cut to the guy with a answer.
Example:
Researcher: " No one would be crazy enough to wear that during hunting season."

Guy who wore suit: "I told him (his friend made the suit for a scam to sell stuff after it got big and asked him to wear it. He is also the one who filmed it) wasn't going to wear it for long. I walked quickly because it was hunting season and I didnt want to get shot!"

Researcher: I had boobs. You can't fake that.

Suit guy: "I thouht it was really weird it had boobs."

I think the creatures seen after this sighting are creatures that appear when enough people focus on something and it become real. (Cant remember the name for them) A psychic said that this is what they think bigfoot is and it is the reason no one has captured one or a body.

Now another bigfoot story adds to that theory. This isn't my story but I heard it in a interview from the man who experienced it.

>be guy in cabin in woods on camping trip.
>hesr shuffling outside front door every night.
>Think it's a bear and set a trap.
>Lay a bard with nails ha,mered in it in front of door mat.
>wait with gun inside.
>Hear a heavy step and screaming.
>Fling door open andfire shot gun.
>It's a large ape man creature. As the gunshoots it suddenly turns into tiny particles before his eyes and disapears.

It couldn't fade into the woods, it was caught and couldn't escape so it did the only thing it could.
>>
>>18133375
jesus fuckin' christ. this thread again.

objectively no. no proof positive evidence.

subjectively, yes. people want to believe in things like this.

>simple as that
>>
>>18133990
plenty of people have claimed to be the guy in the suit. one of them recently got BTFO on live radio
>>
Maybe. Most Bigfoot sightings are probably just bears though.
>>
>>18133694
ooh aah the average Floridian caught on film, how rare
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.