[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to ask someone more open minded.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 284x177px
So I have, what has become, a very poor memory. But it used to be excellent, remembering this GS from very early years was easy. Such as my first nightmare at 3 years old to the last detail and I feel these memories to be infallible. However, there's one memory that I can't stop returning to. See, I have a memory that almost feels prehistoric. All it is: I am standing in a vast nothingness then a bright light overwhelms and blinds me. Then I simply remember sensation. What bothers me is that I know the memory is very, very old but I can't place it anywhere on my life's time line. What do you think?
>>
>What do you think?
I think /x/ isn't your personal blog.
>>
>>18133138
Stop smoking weed. It affects memory.
>>
All is vanity

Rejoice in your stupidity, for no curses can touch your innocent soul
>>
>>18133193
Only short term
>>
Memory is the complete opposite of infallible. Each time you remember something, you are accessing the last time you remembered it, not the actual event. So your memory becomes diluted over time. Little things change. Was that guy wearing blue originally or red? There's no way for you to remember accurate.
>>
>>18133138
>>18133271
It's possible that Anon1's memory was originally much more detailed, but their recollected deteriorated into the above description. I mean, 'a bright light' and 'a sensation' is kind of D- List imagery, right? In short, yes, memory isn't infallible, but you can retain a memory over qualified long period of time depending on if it's an outlier to your other memories of that time, or just significant to you.
>>
>>18133271
Basically this, the more open minded person you're looking for is in fact a lunatic that will agree with you.

Magic isn't real go to sleep
>>
OMFG I never could explain that. I have the same feeling, like I can remember when I flipped a kid off when I was 4 and got put in time out, or when I shit myself all throughout first grade to get out of class, shit like that I remember, but the void, that is so calming I always find myself returning IDK why
>>
>>18133271
I guess it depends on the memory, I'll never ever forget the first time my step dad was inside me
>>
>>18133365
Pics or it didn't happen
>>
It's just the memory of your birth, quite stressfull maybe.

I would suggest you writting it down all very detailed. Then go ask your mother about how it went and match the story with yours and the feelings you get.

Isolate the feelings and trip yourself with some weed back yo your exact birth moment, cool isn't it?

Good luck going out of your moms vagina again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.