[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FORGOTTEN LANGUAGES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 3

File: Beyond Contact 2.jpg (102KB, 430x397px) Image search: [Google]
Beyond Contact 2.jpg
102KB, 430x397px
Alright /x/, has there ever been a definite explanation for the forgotten languages site?
>>
http://forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/
>>
You know you can just email the site's owner, right? She's open to questions as long as you aren't a dumbass
>>
>>18132676
Go starve on a potato.
>>
>>18132676
While I haven't messaged them personally, I've seen the screencaps from some of the people that have. What I'm asking is if It's the consensus that Ayndryl is legit and they actually made contact, or has /x/ found any other explanation.
>>
>>18132737
So you just want the typical /x/ bullshittery

Got it
>>
>>18132749
No, the opposite. I want to know if it's been confirmed as an ARG, viral marketing, or anything more reasonable than contact with an extradimensional being.
>>
>>18132756
It's theoretical language research focusing on what-ifs and nonverbal language. They also run an indie record label.

This info has been around for years, and you can just ask the site owners for more specifics.
>>
>>18132676
What is her email?
>>
How do we know Anydryl is a "she?"
>>
File: chosen.jpg (16KB, 393x491px) Image search: [Google]
chosen.jpg
16KB, 393x491px
>>18132756
https://www.google.com/patents/US6633837

Q̛̛̘̬̤̩̻̙͖͓̺͕͖͠ͅù̴̶̺̮͉͈̺͈͎̻̖͘͠į̷̹͚̻̰̯̠̩̭d̵̡͖̰͎̩͖́͘ ̶͏̩̘̖̖̣̟̟͔̤͔̯̱̖e̵̺͎͎̤͎̺̤͙͢͟͞͠g̛̣̻̝̠̭̞͚̣̗̞̫ͅơ͚̼̥̪̗̫̫̦̬͍̖͍͓̼̱͢͝͡ ̷̷̝̬̦̤̥̥͓̖̜͕́͡͝n͎͎̙̗̤̲̬͈̮̼̦͕͞u̹̥̺̭̞̦̦̪̳͕͔̞͟ń̮̮͇̦̲̰̞c̵̷̪̖̗̀͠ ̷̵̻̣̱̼̙̗͉͔̜̙͍̗̱̼̼͔̘͙̗i̴̛͟͏͓̠̫̞͙̰̫m̢̛̖͕̮̙̲̖̯͡͝͞ṕ̡̧̨̟͓͎̖̝̻͢o̶̦̯̘̜͚̰̯̦͇̬̟̝͔͙͕͍͝s̸̶̛͏̵͚͓̣̖s҉̡̧̮̳̪̘͇͕̮̟̤͠i̡̲̥̙̜̰̺͈͜͠b̼̳̤̗̩͈͓̼̞͢͜ì͚̦͓̥̕l̨͎͇͍̻̰͜͡i̵͔̹̱͙̣̭̪̯̮̳̲̺̦͜a̧̜̣̙̙͙̟͇̹̜͍̯͈͖̩͖̟͢͞͠ ͉͈̹͎̯̝̰̬̭̜͖̜͘͡s̰̦̱͚̲̤̦̟̱̖͉̗̠͍͘e̸̻̹̭̭͙̟̜͖̺̙͉͇̙̙͔͙̭̠͍͟x͟͡͏̸̢̫̮͓̞͚̟̭̟̙̳ ̶̢̳̫̙͓̞̺͖͈̳̯̕̕c̭̱͉͙̀r̦̪͖̠͘e̶̡̙͍̱̭̗͔̦d҉̫͕͕͓̠̯̲̳͕͙̲̱̰̳͉͈̠̟̫͢͜i̷̧̨̩̦͓̬̙͖͕̺͎̰͈̘̫̙̗͞ͅd̢̳̗̝͖̼̞̦̗̫͖̟͕̟̗͈͎̀é̢̪̹̪̺̪͚͎͖̠͉̥̖͠͝ͅr̸̛͏̡̺̖͓͖̪̙͖̱̯̱ͅų̢̰̠̣̜̥̫̫̤͎̦̖̰̠̺̣ń͏͓̠̲͔t̴͓̳̯̹̥̳̠͓̜̣̯͉̀ͅ ͠͝҉̖̥̟̰͉q̸́͘҉͇̫̝̙̫͉͖̯͈͔̳̯̗̠͖̦u҉̨̡̛͓͍͉̹͇̯͍̟͖̯͔͜o̧̥̖͇͙̹̙͓͎̮͎̭̥̫t̸̨͔̯͔̩̳͖͓͕͕̥̻̳̠̺̯q̢̢̧̧̪͎͙̜̗͚u̧̢̯̪͚̰̻̞͚̗̹͚̺̣̺̖̪͇͡o̶̕҉̸̮̥͡ͅţ̸̵̥̠̗̫͇͞͝ ̵̵̢̬̮̜̘̬̞̝͍̳̝͇́͝a͚̟̩͈̦͎̼̫̼̰̖͙̙̬̝̙̩͜͞ͅn̡̥̟͇̤͡ț̡̭̩̗̀͢͞͠e̕͏҉̯̱̹͚̲̩͓̯͍̘̲̙̟̱̜͞ ̷̸̣̳̫͍̻̳̦̯̥̜̥̫̠̻͔͖̬͟͡p̴̭̼͔̹͠ŗ̶̺̮͚̞̮͙̖̦̱̫͘ͅa̵̡̛̭̖͔̺͉̠̙͙̯̙͕̩̱̝͚̣̫̝͞ņ̧̼͙̘̜̳̝̣͖͓͕͚d̨̰̮̱̬̻̜̪̬̙̟̱͉͔̞͡ͅi͝҉͇̲̺̬̼̼͇̜͔̩̮͎̣ͅṵ̵̢̠͈̭̫͇̣̜͔͇̹̪͓̲̀͜m̷̵͉̖̳̳̦͈̲̟͢͞.͈̬͈͕̱̦͕̼̼̗̩͎́̕͢
>>
>>18132772
It's on the website

>>18132778
Are you retarded?
>>
>>18132787
[email protected]
Saw this on some source code, cold or hot?
>>
>>18132787
Idk maybe, I'm a bit lost. I got here from /pol/ and they kept referring to her as she and her. I'd just like to know what they are basing this on.
>>
>>18132810
Oh wow I just did it too, but you get my point
>>
>>18132783
That software turns images into text and vice versa, among other things. It's related to the NodeSpaces software they use to model written languages.

With the rising popularity of neural networking, patenting their assets is a good idea.

>>18132799
Go to her blogspot member page.

>>18132810
Ayndryl is a feminine Spanish name and she refers to herself as female.
>>
>>18132810
>>18132778
I haven't seen any confirmation, but it does sound feminine.
>>
>>18132822
That patent belongs to haliburton
>>
The site /pol/ found when they were looking into what turned out to be an anti-abortion campaign?
That's where I saw it mentioned.
>>
Is the anon who was in email contact here and have there been any replies?
>>
>>18132822
Just give me the damn email, I'm prepared to send a considerable volt to this person's path, something that will actually provide meaning. I'm grow tired of digging to find the right grave.
>>
>>18132832
It is nothing to do with BSE,
>>
Well I see the FL investigation has been sent to x with a funeral guard of shills.

Just like every other attempt to get to the bottom of it.
>>
>>18132822
Alright thanks for the explanation. Had no idea that was a feminine Spanish name. I thought it was keeping with the esoteric theme of the site since I didn't recognize a lot of the other names on the contributor list either. Hadn't seen her refer to herself yet either
>>
>>18132835
I'm grow tired
*I've grown tired

Time is of the essence. I'll either delete it and forget it or you can provide it to me. I know a lot about Christopher Langan's ideas on language that his person may have some interest in. Searching for an email is stupid. If you have something to say, say it.
>>
>>18132835
link at the top of the website, under email.
>>
Some of the pages on the site are in the symbol typeface.

Leads me to believe its just some artsy project.
>>
>>18132829
Yes it does. Is that a legitimate problem or is your conspiracy knee twitching just because?

>>18132835
>>18132852
There's a members section in the sidebar on just about every page on that site. And given how long they've been doing this, the people they work for, and the subject matter they practice with, I doubt there's anything significant that you could contribute

>>18132849
It isn't surprising. Most of the people involved are from small European countries
>>
>>18132849
>Ayndryl
Its not a female Spanish name.

search any database of Spanish names and it does not show up.
>>
>>18132860
So why is a amateur linguists group using haliburtion patented software?

Where can it be downloaded?
>>
>>18132860
You seem terribly familiar with all of these jolly folk.

Who are the people they work for?
>>
>>18132862
Maybe anon said it was a feminine Spanish name because she is from spain
>>
>>18132860
Tell you what why don't we just hand this over to a few msm journalists to ask why they are posting excerpts on human experimentation on prisoners

How's about that for them and the people they work for?
>>
>>18132880
Maybe I speak fluent Spanish and know you are full of shit.
>>
>>18132860
>>18132852
>>18132835
Your actions speak louder to me, than to the other's reading and quite frankly, I'm disappointed. Biased ego has consequences to both reconstruction and supervenience but this is a path that you have chosen. I'll extend myself no further than sending spam to that email I've quoted. Farewell.
>>
yeah this site is kinda hoaxy, im startin think this is in elaborate artsy hoax
>>
>>89045027
>>
>>18132888
what?
>>
>>>89045027
>>
>>18132889
Nope

This is the typical FL blow off that we were sent here to receive.

Either that or some deluded x larper who read the ats thread.
>>
>>18132868
>amateur
Not even close. NodeSpaces is unavailable to the public.

>>18132862
Macedonian Spanish.

>>18132875
>>18132882
Go do that. Your country will thank you.

>>18132888
I gave you the spoon. The food was already on it.
>>
>>18132895
>>18132897
>god damn it. dont know how to crossboard
there are new thread on pol. anon requests help
>>
>>18132897
>>18132892

>>>/pol/89045027

there yea go lil buddy
>>
>>18132887
I am the one that asked about the name... No hablas espanol... I was trying to say that maybe anon mistakenly said the name was Spanish because the name sounded feminine to him and Anydryl posts from Spain.
>>
>>18132908
wew, thank you
>>
>>18132888
>reconstruction and supervenience
If you want to discuss ethics how about experimenting on prisoners with DMT.

Did you larp that or get it from somewhere.

Equally if you are discussing ethics and are larping you realise that you in fact have demonstrated yourself to have none.

Actions->consequences.
>>
>>18132904
Fucking larping x twat,

Go make a spell and dance around a bonfire.

>>
>>18132895
What significance do you have to the site that's discussed here? I guess I overestimated the responses. Whomever you are, simply provide the stupid email address so I can have a possible connection to the web site administrator. I'm busy at work, I can't spend a whole investigation on a simple site at this time.
>>
File: 609px-Noopept.svg.png (15KB, 609x508px) Image search: [Google]
609px-Noopept.svg.png
15KB, 609x508px
>>18132928
u got the wrong bloke squire

>>18132914
ur welcome man
>>
>>18132928
Its a twat who read the ATS thread. x is home to a dense infestation of mentally ill roleplayers at the best of times. This is just trolling from people on pills. Unless they make a post with some actual indication they straight up know anything about the site that is new info I'm treating them as larp.
>>
>>18132910
Macedonian Spanish is different from other Spanish dialects.

>>18132925
>>18132940
Yes they are and yes it is
>>
>>18132904
The spoon is for servants or for the uninitiated, I am neither.
>>18132915
Ethics? I definitely over estimated my assumptions as you cannot even properly foresee who I am or my understandings. This has nothing to do with ethics, this has to do with energy and language. Both of which are intertwined with how we view and consume our current evaluation of ourselves.Forget fighting with your assumptions, as you cannot foresee my thoughts. My actions are the here and now. I'm highly upset you have chosen to combat the waves of information instead of absorbing/learning from it. I'm offering one last chance, provide the email to whom I can address my knowledge to, in fair and sincere hope, that we can both learn from our experiences. This is not a fight.
>>
>>18132915
He got it from here
http://forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/09/socially-prescribed-role-plays-ufos-and.html
>>
>>18132960
Even a cursory search shows nothing on that name except the same person as disinfos for FL. There is no indie record label.

The quasi mystical nature of the larping respondent is typical x.
>>
>>18132940
>>18132935
Alright. I'm done. You can read >>18132969
all you want. I can't believe I fell for the trap. Good night!
>>
>>18132969
Do your job.

>>18132973
You didn't do enough of your job
>>
>>18132969
who are u?
>>
>>18132969
Wow /x/ is full of schizos
>>
>>18132969
Energy and language without ethics are worthless as any endeavour without ethics or morality is . If you knew anything you would know that.
>>
>>18132991
Truth anon.

/Thread
>>
>>18132969
>The spoon is for servants or for the uninitiated, I am neither

Gibber gibber my old mans a mushroom.
>>
>>18133005
this is the land where the congregate
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.