[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witch House

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Back in 1994, I was working on a Seismograph crew in North central Texas about 30 miles NE of Midland, TX. The job would take us walking miles off road along the country side, laying out cables and equipment. One day doing this we came across an abandoned farm house, out in the middle of nowhere. The house was a one story stucco, with a long front porch and the windows gone. The house had several oak trees around it. In the oak trees hung small dried animal carcasses of reptiles and rodents that are found in the area. But the strangest thing were the paintings that covered the house. The paintings were a graffiti of strange symbols and writings that I did not recognize or understand and never seen before.

Even though we can see it's hollow indoors, none of us would dare go in. One of the workers had a camera and took a picture of the house. Shortly after that I had left Texas and didn't see any of those workers for a couple of years and never realy thought of that house. Two years later I was working in Gillette, WY, when I met the worker that had taken the picture. After work I went to visit him in his motel room. He took a bunch of pictures out of the work we did in Texas. At one point of going through the pictures, he asked if I remembered the old witch house I came across. I told him I did and he pulled it out and showed it to me. I couldn't believe or understand what I saw. The house and trees were in the picture, but the strange paintings that covered the house were not there. All I saw was an old tan stucco house.
>>
>>18131620
Very interesting.
>>
Go on
>>
A spider builds a web to enjoy it

When it is no longer happy, it folds up its web and carries it away
>>
Continue please.
>>
>>18131620
house in pic is from Mecklenburg County, VA post is bullshit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.