[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zodiac sign change

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1465104673346.jpg (918KB, 2000x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1465104673346.jpg
918KB, 2000x1070px
So /x/ I was just wondering if you have any insight on the Zodiac signs changing or if its all bullshit?
>>
>>18131411
Bullshit. Zodiac signs are about SEASONS, not the stars. And they didn't change.
>>
>>18131415
>seasons
ummm... NO
>>
File: Kill_yourself.png (35KB, 455x381px) Image search: [Google]
Kill_yourself.png
35KB, 455x381px
>>18131436
>
The zodiac used by modern Western astrology is based on the seasons, not the constellations of the fixed stars. The seasons are measured by the tilt of the Earth in its orbit around the Sun, as the Sun's direct line of light moves farther north or south of the Earth's equator. When the Sun crosses the equator heading north, this is called the Vernal Equinox. This event starts the spring season in the north and the fall season in the south. It also marks the moment when the Sun reaches the beginning of Aries in the Tropical zodiac system.
>>
>>18131441
what, so you mean that because i live in the southern hemisphere, i'm not really an aquarius and actually a leo or something?
>>
File: Cosmic_Astrology_Symbols.jpg (621KB, 1241x1265px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic_Astrology_Symbols.jpg
621KB, 1241x1265px
I don't know if they "changed" but the fixed stars we see today are in a different position from how the ancients saw them. it is believed the zodiac signs were actually once 90 degrees to the equator.

The signs may have appeared to change due to the procession of the equinox

explained here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z97i3FBhSs

Astrology does not have much to do with the effect on your psyche on a day to day basis. This is more of the western idea. Ancient Astrology which has lead to modern Astronomy is more along the idea of the position of the planets when you were born can a person's subconscious.

Not an authority on the topic however.
>>
>>18131444
Idfk why don't you go ask your fishing account

>bus now smells like nigger
>nigger butt in my face

Y do niggers always have the best butts
>>
>>18131468
>is more along the idea of the position of the planets when you were born can a person's subconscious.

sorry, rushing to type this at work.

It is more along the idea that the position of the planets when a person is born can have an effect on the inner workings of said person's subconscious
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.