[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow people encounter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

File: IMG-20160915-WA0031.jpg (66KB, 760x1344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160915-WA0031.jpg
66KB, 760x1344px
Hi! So I have recently read about shadow people on the internet and today all of a sudden I noticed something weird on the balcony of a neighbour.

There is a human siluette that seams to be watching me. It didn't move for more than 30 minutes and I am really starting to freak out.

Can you guys give me some advice?
>>
Here is a more zoomed out photo.
>>
File: IMG-20160915-WA0027.jpg (73KB, 760x1344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160915-WA0027.jpg
73KB, 760x1344px
>>
cardboard cut our or model mate
>>
The figure was not there before and the apartment is for sale. Nobody lives there.
>>
My grandpa killed himself before I was born (I ended up being born less than a year after he died and was named after him) and after he died, my mom said that the house that he and my grandma lived in became unlivable. There were lots of shadow figures in the house after that. My mom stayed with my grandma for a few months and said that she would always see a tall man in a hat in the doorway and a black cat (they didn't have a cat) in the house at night. It freaked them out enough that they sold it and moved away. They are borderline evil, and are not good omens. They are not a direct threat to your health, however
>>
Wow. That sounds pretty bad. Should i call a priest?
>>
I frequent the IV crystal meth binge (stay salty, faggot) and I can tell you that shadow people are quite common to me. They think they're sneaky, dipping out of direct eyesight just at the nick of time. Trying to break me with the negative, and sometimes very sinister vibes they throw my way. I always welcome their presence as well as let it be known I'm aware of it.

also they always seem to pop up at the wrong time when I'm working. I'm around lots of moving parts, so I'm sure you can understand.
>>
>>18133687
Where was house?
>>
>>18134226
In Denver, it's all urban sprawl and part of the city now but it used to be in a suburb in the 70's
>>
>>18134696

I'm migrating to the states, to CO for a couple years from australia because my fiancee lives there

got any suggestions for spooky areas?
>>
File: cheesman.jpg (265KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
cheesman.jpg
265KB, 600x429px
>>18134715
Cheeseman park in Denver is creepy at night. It used to be a cemetery and then the city decided it wanted it to be a park. Families and the Jews paid for some of the people to be reburied at another place, but for the poor and the ones with no family the city hired a guy to move the bodies. He was getting paid by the casket so he split up a bunch of bones into separate coffins and mixed peoples bones together, generally disrespectful shit. He was caught and went to jail but there's still a ton of bodies still buried there. People get good orb pics and stuff there
>>
>>18134726

>He was getting paid by the casket so he split up a bunch of bones into separate coffins and mixed peoples bones together, generally disrespectful shit.

Fuck, that's depressing

I will check it out when I am there though and include it in my list of places to explore, thanks matey
>>
>>18134734
yeah man. You into ghosts, cryptids, or just general creepy shit? I've lived here my whole life so I can point you in the right direction
>>
>>18134741

All of the above really, I got some spoop stories and innawoods stories from here in Australia but its like 3 am so im gonna post em tomorrow if the threads still up, ive visited before a few times and the nature in co seems pretty huge, so suggest away
>>
File: 1447735535093.jpg (110KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1447735535093.jpg
110KB, 640x1136px
FWIW, I've been seeing these fuckers most of my life... frequently in my late teen and college years - less so now (post 30.)

In my experiences, they can't directly 'hurt' you. But they sure as shit can scare you. Follow you around. Fuck with the energies surrounding you and make you feel sick or weird. But that's only in extreme cases.

I remember finding water - specifically being in a hot shower - as a "safe" refuge, where outside energies couldn't bother me. Maybe because I'm a water sign.

Also, I used to be more "spiritual" and in touch with that side of myself... as I lost that sense of urgency and got more wrapped up in the physical, human world, I stopped seeing/sensing these shadowy shits.

Pic not related.
>>
File: spoopy.gif (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.gif
2MB, 640x480px
>>18134754
will do. when you post them tomorrow it'll probably be 3 here so I'll be looking for spoopy shit.
>>
>>18134760

sweet as, see you then mate
>>
File: hatman.png (13KB, 312x275px) Image search: [Google]
hatman.png
13KB, 312x275px
>>18131226
>It didn't move for more than 30 minutes
jesus christ you fucking autist, you literally just watched a motionless fucking shadow on your neighbor's balcony for 30 solid minutes, because you thought it was watching you??

next time i'll call 5-0, you psycho-schizoid pervert freak; don't put pictures of my daughter online again
>>
>>18131226
>It didn't move for more than 30 minutes and I am really starting to freak out
oh you're starting to freak out, you weird and sheltered faggot?? how about i come take some pictures of YOU while YOU'RE fucking sleeping, you creepy little prick, and then i'll put them on some little internet forum so all your virgin, pseudo-fag cyber-fuckbuddies can just keep on keeping on with your 0 fucking regard for the sanctity of privacy, as you speculate on how weird it is to not move for 30 minutes, even though you retarded little shits sleep for hours every night

tl;dr you're a real piece of shit kid, and don't put pictures of my daughter online again
>>
>>18134776
>>18134797

what
>>
File: shadowpeople.jpg (2KB, 188x251px) Image search: [Google]
shadowpeople.jpg
2KB, 188x251px
So this is kind of a long, and fucked up story but it ends up kinda spooky. I was dating this 9/10 gorgeous big titted blonde who was the sweetest and most innocent thing you'd ever met. We had our second apartment together in northern CO and things were great. We both went to the same community college and had quite a few days a week we could sleep in and wake up together. There was a couple that lived in the apartment below us that would often wake us up in the morning because he would loudly tickle her (shitty ass thin apartment walls/floors). They were always happy and in 6 months I never heard them fight once. Then something got dark. I started getting creeped out walking by their apt on the way to mine. The tickling and giggling stopped and the fighting started. Bad fights too, and we could hear every word. It was literally just them screaming "I HATE YOU" and "I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE" back and forth to each other. One night, it came to a head and after a bunch of yelling he pushed their HUGE entertainment center (think the heavy old wood ones from the 80's) on top of her and yelled "I HOPE THIS ENDS YOU, YOU MISERABLE BITCH" and then he stormed out and never came back. She was in there crying so I went to check on her and called the cops. Their normally clean apartment looked like squatters had been living in it. Apart from the broken entertainment center, tv and blood there was old rotten food everywhere (weird because she was a chef at a 4 star restaurant) and big scratches on the walls. She wouldn't press charges and was super hostile to the cops. She moved out a week later or so and the apt still gave me the creeps. Even with no one living in there, we'd hear talking and noises coming through the floor from the empty apartment. Then shit started to go south. Whatever evil, bad energy, spirit, whatever was in that empty apartment moved into ours.
>>
File: shadowpeople2.gif (559KB, 371x158px) Image search: [Google]
shadowpeople2.gif
559KB, 371x158px
>>18134826
When my girlfriend was out of the house, I'd shit with the bathroom door open, because I could see our tv in the living room in the mirror (lazy, I know). Every so often I would see something black dart by the door. So fast you couldn't really see it, but just slow enough to catch your eye. We didn't have any pets and I was the only one in the house so this kind of freaked me out. The sightings became more and more common, and it seemed to linger more if you resisted the urge to look at it, and just kind of studied it without moving your eyes. While this was fucked up enough, my girlfriend started to act really weird. We'd been dating for over 3 years and knew just about everything about the other person, but she changed into someone completely different. She never, ever cussed, but started coming home and saying things like "I can't believe you didn't do the dishes! You're such a piece of SHIT!!" A while later she would be normal and appologize and say she didn't know what came over her. This happened more and more often and she started to flat out refuse to be in the apartment unless she had to. She'd make me sleep at her sisters and parents house several times a week. This would help while we were away but as soon as we got back to our apartment it would get bad again. The worst it got was her pushing me as hard as she could over and over and throwing a knife at me (luckily it was a dull steak knife and she sucked at throwing). She was a 105lb 5'8" stringbean and I'm a little taller and weigh around 180, and she was pushing me all over the house. She broke up with me from her parent's house and wanted nothing more than to be out of the lease. I couldn't afford it on my own so I said no way. She would only come back for her tues-thurs classes and would go stay at her sisters or mom's place which left me alone most of the week. I would wake up to being touched (on the face/shoulders) several times a week, and started sleeping with a bible & the lights on
>>
>>18134868
you going to post the rest?
>>
>>18133687
They're just kinda spooky, nothing more. Not "bad" omens or shit like that
>>
>>18134985
yea sorry, got busy.
>>
I saw a shadow entity when i was a kid and gives me chills to this day, I was so petrified that i could not utter a single word, let alone scream.
>>
i see these things to some scary crap
>>
>>18134206

OH YES: Shadow People are VERY common on amphetamines

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/586543-Who-are-the-shadow-people
>>
File: 5.png (82KB, 928x707px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
82KB, 928x707px
Great, with this thread we now have three ongoing shadow people threads.

>>18136652
>>18135207

USE THE FUCKING CATALOG
>>
>>18134797

YOUR DAUGHTER SLEEPS....standing upright in front of their window?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18134776
>>18134797
You still have the tripcode on retard. You spammed the same shit twice
>>
File: 1470742811589.gif (4MB, 323x182px) Image search: [Google]
1470742811589.gif
4MB, 323x182px
>>18134776
>>18134797
>socially washed up has-been taking his anger out on anons
>using tripcode
>>
>>18133687
>however
There are places of negative energy. I think the 'shadow people' and some other phenomena (cold chills, repeating nightmares, feeling of tread, constant physical pricking...) are manifestations of this kind residual energy. Sometimes it feels as if they are intelligent but I have no deeper knowledge.

Apartment where I lived once had this feeling. First day I moved in I was alone in toilet and suddenly the hair of my arms started to stand and I got feeling of tread and thought "shit, I'm not alone".

That resulted to a constant struggle. I tried to ignore it, I tried to get rid of it as well later on with various methods but nothing really worked. It was a kind of thick energy which was just there in one spot of the apartment and during night it caused nightmares. Also caused excessive behavior on my part.

There are documents about these things, I recommend finding Robert Bruce's books. Google it.

But no need to go crazy and 'pray' or whatever you do. I hate this kind of forums in the first place because 99% of people are usually too stupid and tend to fantasize a lot which overwhelms the true facts.
>>
>>18137719

Hyperactive Agent Detection
>>
>>18137727

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_detection
>>
>inb4 you're a retard

I've got some experience with these. And as far as I can tell, they're not like what was explained in this thread.

They're definitely sapient, for starters. How do I know this? Because I've seen them have personalities.

There was 5 of them very notable. I'll go through my experiences with each in order.

First there was the one I met when I was 8. It was more of a passive type - it's presence was still mildly dreadful, but it was generally fine. It observed my whole family from whichever corner was darkest. It left after the death of my first dog (we had to put her down because of cancer).

Second, third and fourth all happened in the same apartment (we're fairly sure there was a murder there, for several reasons mostly not relevant to this). Two of them were as you described - bad omens. Very angry. Terrifying beings. One of them lurked in an ever-dark space under a desk in the common room (at that time, my mother, my sister and I shared a room). The cats refused to enter this room, and at night, or on stormy days. it would look at my sister and mother with a murderous glare.

The third one was even angrier, and resided in the basement. It seemed to love insects, as anyone sleeping down there would never fail to wake up with some random, out of place insect in their face, and it actively harbored ill presence as one couldn't spend more than a few hours down there without feeling actively desperate. It had a habit of throwing shit around at night, especially around the laundry room - throwing baskets on the floor, moving the washing machine or the drier, and in one instance, throwing an ironing board halfway across the basement (it was a large basement - I tried replicating the feat myself, but invariably failed). It got upstairs exactly ONCE. To the room where Mr. Desk usually was. That morning, we woke up to the rabbit cage being flung across the room, (1/2)
>>
>>18137774
on top of three of the five light bulbs of the light thing (it was like a chandelier with lightbulbs) exploding despite having been off for the whole night, and a very very heavy file cabinet being moved half a foot right next to my bed.

The fourth one, though, was nice. It's name was Jared. I've never SEEN this one, but I could feel it's presence, and my sister could see it. He seemed to be there for the sole purpose of keeping the other two in check. His presence was soothing yet eerie, with a slight smell of lilac permeating whatever room he was in. This one, strangely enough, had followed us when we moved into a next apartment. It disappeared a few years later, and we still don't know why it followed us or why exactly it even was there.

The fifth one was the first one I saw outside of a home. It lurked in my old workplace, seemingly fascinated with the computers, especially the server. I think I was the only one which saw it which didn't quit.

Overall, they're very strange creatures, but their existence isn't generally harmful. They generally do absolutely loathe being looked at though - Jared was the only one which did not react negatively to prolonged direct observation.
>>
Trip test
>>
>>18137870
Nice. So does trip code works in every thread?
>>
>>18137876
Yes
>>
File: shhadow spooky man.png (47KB, 1748x818px) Image search: [Google]
shhadow spooky man.png
47KB, 1748x818px
Ive had 2 recents experiences with shadow people.
First one was a dream.
i woke up in the dream and felt someone in the room. i was dreaming in 3rd person , so i watched all the room at once and it was there watching me.
I found really weird he was watching me , but not the dream me, no he was watching towards my perspective.
pic related is the best i can do in paint.
Second one, i was laying on the floor listening to music, and i see one running or walking very fast towards me.
i inmediately got up.
>>
>>18137794

Wait.......how did you know it was named Jared?
>>
>>18137794

When did your dog get sick, when did it die, And when did the First appear? How long after your dogs death did it fade away? Did anything happen before the first appeared?

Also -around all this poltergeist like activity ...did there seem to be any particular person that was the focus of it? Around which events were happening? Or just areas?

Also what else made you suspect a murder had been committed?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.