[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Fucking Bedtime: Part II

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (440KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
440KB, 800x800px
So last night I posted the issue I've been having for a while. About a year ago, I began feeling a weird presence in my room, and cold spots. The cold spots would move and be right near me, on the bed. It also sometimes felt like someone was touching me and I would randomly see dark outlines of people. I moved out of that house in early (landlord sold it, they're tearing the house down) July and for about a month I had no problems. August 5th, I began to hear breathing in my room, and started seeing a dark cloud near my door. The feeling of being touched came back. Coincidentally, a new lightbulb I put in would flicker a lot and burned itself. Last night I forgot to mention that I may have had sleep paralysis for a few mins about a month ago. It was in the middle of the night and it felt like the bed was shaking and my leg was being pulled. Does anyone have any clue as to what this could be?

>Inb4 have you summoned ____
I've never attempted to summon any kind of spirit before.
>>
>>18131099
Oh wow OP I didn't know that you made a part 2, I'm the guy with the closet ghost btw. I haven't been apart of an interesting thread for some time now, so I'll be sticking around.
>>
File: 1472911297167.gif (994KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472911297167.gif
994KB, 500x500px
>>18131099
maybe it's the spooky gohst
>>
>>18131099
Bumping again
I wasn't here for the first thread
What happened?
>>
>>18131832
Well OP has some kind of ghost problem and is experiencing weird things happening in OP's home.
>>
>>18131099
I have no answer for you OP, but I too experience a sort of shaking or "rocking" motion of the bed some days. I've always attributed it to my blood pressure/pulse going haywire, so that it just feels like the entire bed is shaking, but I swear, one time i actually saw various objects on my bed stir too, and it's not really in the same frequency as my pulse, but rather, a wavy motion, like it's rocking from side to side just, half an inch or so, like the entire bed is floating on water.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.