[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEO-THEOLOGICON THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: Neo-Theologic.png (28KB, 1171x717px) Image search: [Google]
Neo-Theologic.png
28KB, 1171x717px
If you're not aware of the Neo-Theologicon, ask questions

References
72 Demons of Solomon
Mediterranean Mythos
Punic Wars
What we're looking for in this thread:
>rename Gods to modern analogies, or grant names relevant to their roles in society
>forming a proper pantheon
>making a set of moral guidelines (Common Law is our set, 10 Commandments)

What was recorded in the past:
>Minerva and Moloch are Asherah and Ba'al. They are evil Gods because of things like Human Sacrifice, protection of the ultra-rich, the intent to enslave humanity, and total global control
>Moloch is an inactive egregore that seeps power from his haunting grounds
>Minerva is the current Prime God
>Current High Gods are Yahweh (Orthodox Jews), Lucifer/Prometheus (Humanity), and Hades/Gabriel (Roman Catholicism), and Heket (Discordians)
>Yahweh is using the Islam incursion to attempt to gain Prime God status once more
>Lucifer is a poltergeist that haunts specific humans to gain influence, but he isn't in the interest of taking full control of humanity but to let us control our destiny. He controls some of the Realms of Hell, while Moloch controls the majority. A hypocritical God who attempts to remove chains of control either through Liberty or Totalitarianism.
>Hades removed Yahweh from his Prime God role, and is the God of Christians, (No relation to Jesus Christ himself, who was a regulator of Lucifer). He betrayed him and took his name forcing Yahweh to grant his power to Muhammed and his brigands in the desert to retake the Cradle of Civilization
>Heket/Kek is a neutral Egregore that is activated to motivate global change. An ally to all Gods, as well as an enemy. Only God that does not see him as an ally is Hades. His changes can be revolutionary or absolutely destructive. The gamble is there because he cares little.
>>
File: animoot_t.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_t.gif
2MB, 500x500px
What is the difference between order and control?

How does one establish control without relying on order to make predictions, and then planning for those predictions before they occur in real time?
>>
>>18130431
Same question in reverse format:

Is there a way to establish a control system without relying on memory?
>>
>>18130425

Decent roleplaying thread.

6/10
>>
File: The Order Clause.png (34KB, 959x902px) Image search: [Google]
The Order Clause.png
34KB, 959x902px
>>18130431
Order in a political sense is a system of balance. The rulers are leaders, and the lower class are equal under the law.

Control is a system where you attempt to control the entire process. That you have full grasp of the entire society like a hive mind.

However in nature, Order is forged in chaos. Systems of life find ways to survive in the chaotic neutral.
Order only works if you understand the Universe is sparatic, nothing is determined. A system that survives in the moment, and adapts to the situation.

Control is an unnatural process, but because you can control something, doesn't mean it itself won't change. The attempts to control a mass will implode on itself. The Individual loses power and becomes a cancer in the system. Eventually it grows in size (numbers) and forces the system to collapse leading to only chaos.

In political terms, history is the proof. There is no anecdote that can consider that a way of control can actually work on a thing like humanity. Especially when no one can directly explain the human condition.
>>
File: Order_Chaos.png (49KB, 1110x512px) Image search: [Google]
Order_Chaos.png
49KB, 1110x512px
>>18130468
Then it sounds to me that Control is just Order taken to a polar extreme. Do you disagree?

In a hive mind type social situation, can adding more order to it ever reduce the efficacy of the control systems in place? (Sans tipping the entire system to its overboard point, I mean.)

If not, then why use a three point system at all? Wouldn't it make more sense as a simply gradient scale? (Pic related.)

I am searching for a third value to the Chaos : Order dichotomy, but am unable to distinguish the difference between Pure Order, and what you call "Control."

Incidentally, I believe you have placed Natural Order in what I would call Chaos, on the basis that there is a useful difference between the mathematical definition of random versus the mathematical definition of chaos.
>>
Right so if a collapsing establishment saw what you describe as chaos to be preferential to an unguided unraveling for whatever reason, you might have cells planted throughout the system designed to lull the gullible into shilling cults and "movements" that appear to be organic when in reality those cells might exist to guide the chaos in a desired direction. I can think of a few examples which have seemed to spurn from this website alone, to say nothing of actual cults which warp Buddhist texts or secret societies backed with money from the "cradle of civilization" who would like to see the world population reduced significantly.
>>
>>18130442

Why end memory?

The elites are death wrong if they ting that they could have the cake and eat it.
>>
>>18130654
Idiots.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.