[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange helicopter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: ISSonLive_20160229_091454.jpg (17KB, 516x284px) Image search: [Google]
ISSonLive_20160229_091454.jpg
17KB, 516x284px
What is happening to me /x/

Every time I meditate successfully, my concentration is disrupted by a particular helicopter sound. Its always the same sound, and its different from other helicopters, its lower in frequency. It always comes when I'm focused and expanding my consciousness. EVERY time I meditate properly I hear it. I feel like its deliberately interrupting me. I've experienced this in three different locations across my city, each time the same sound, while meditating. I should mention I'm sober while meditating so it's not like I'm hallucinating the sound. But it would make more sense if I was..
What's going on /x/? Am I on some consciousness watchlist and not allowed to reach higher levels? Is there some high level demonic businessman who keeps flying past at the wrong time? Thoughts?
>>
No. You're the one who's doing it. For whatever reason, you've aligned your mind to attract that sound to you. The moment you relax, your mind begins to seek out that which you were focused on before relaxing. This is the natural state of affairs.

In order to jar your mind out of its fixation on that chopping noise, you must figure out a different plausible explanation than "it's trying to interrupt you." If you can think of even one other type of explanation, preferably utilizing an entire other emotional set (e.g. it's the sound of your own energy, and a sign that the meditation is working) and then oscillate your belief in between those two plausible explanations, then you can unstick your mind from this fixation.

I once took a train, and a bus, and a clown, to another bus, on a mountain to escape my helicopters, and all I managed to was put myself near one of the most destructive forest fires that year, which--you guessed it--was covered from all angles by aerial helicopters.

It's not external; it's internal. I mean it's both, but if you want to come out of this with your mind under your own control, you look for the internal explanation.
>>
>>18130243
Once you have lost control, do you think it is possible to reign it back in? I hear a low buzzing sound, like cicadas. My partner has heard them as well, it is a fuzzy buzzing that wraps all around the inside of my head. There is ringing as well. Coincidentally, last year or the year before I think, we had actual cicadas outside of our apartment. Their buzzing was a bit of a comfort.

What other things have you learned of yourself? No need to answer, if you'd prefer not to.
>>
File: animoot_tssss.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_tssss.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>18130246
Sure. You lose control the moment you blame an external source as the barrier to reaching a place of mental concentration. You can gain control the moment you realize that any external interruption begins from an internal place, and learn to recenter your place of mental concentration from there.

Easier said than done of course. Physical reality does have limits.

In terms how to use your mind like a variable resonate; and what that means exactly. A variable resonate is just an instrument, which can align itself to many different frequencies. You can think of any given object not so much as that object in and of itself, but rather a frequency signature of that object's variety. In other words, although every apple is structurally unique, your mind understands that they are of the same frequency signature, that sound you make when you say "apple." Those who work on an apple orchard have more specific frequency signatures to distinguish varieties that you and I have likely never heard of, and going in the opposite direction of less specificity (less definition) it's said that the universal frequency is something like ohm, at least when uttered out of the mouth of a human.

Thus every object in nature is nothing more than the sum frequency signature in its most specific state, and if sounded would, if not summon that object before your very eyes, then at least cause it to slowly roll in your direction, or at the very least become more probably in your immediate vicinity. However, the process of summoning objects by way of capturing their frequency signature takes a bit of faith, and this is intellectuals have the hardest time... (cont)
>>
File: Cymatics.jpg (61KB, 564x532px) Image search: [Google]
Cymatics.jpg
61KB, 564x532px
>>18130267
>*where intellectuals have the hardest time

To align your mind to a certain frequency signature is simple enough; just experience it with your senses, apply emotional energy as necessary to form a memory conduit which you can access later, and concentrate your focus on it for some amount time. While doing this, you will be mind blind. While focused on an object's frequency signature, you *cannot* use your mind to play it's frequency signature, because the act of focusing on an object reverses the axis of your mind. This is an interest quirk of physical reality; if this were not true, then you would not be able to distinguish a difference between your imagination and your physical reality, since everything once considered would be summoned in that same moment. So, the mind in physical reality is split in twain, so that we might experience a time delay between that which we thoughtfully consider, and that which we experience. You can think of it like a music program; you can record, or you can play, but not both at once.

There are ways, and certain drugs that can override this control mechanism, to where you can play and record at the same time. As you might expect, feedback typically occurs to those who aren't *extremely* careful. You can compartmentalize your mind into separate categories, and take turns oscillating between play mode and record mode, and in this way "chase" a concept into reality by bouncing it between personality constructs. I have done this with up to four separate personality constructs running simultaneously, and it is in this way that I discovered much of the mechanics and physical principles involved in how to utilize the mind's innate summoning capabilities, at great detriment to my own health; I required 4x the calories to operate at this capacity; suffice it to say the human body is not meant to operate with multiple compartmentalized personality constructs running simultaneously.

But you don't need to.
>>
File: animoot_tts.jpg (125KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_tts.jpg
125KB, 564x564px
>>18130283
Two are the number of modes the mind has; record, and play. If you're not focusing on what frequency signatures to record, and in that way summon your next moments to you, then you are in the process of summoning those moments to you by playing the frequency signatures you last focused upon. This is the magic of awareness; it's a one button control mechanism for anything. All you need to do is point it, but at the same time you can never not point it. To "turn off" your awareness is equivalent to splitting it equally among all things in your immediate environment, and in this way becoming one with your environment. Even particles operate this way, and it's a neat trick if you need to vanish in plain sight.

Anyways. What this means is, everything that you're experiencing now, was at some point in your past a moment that you summoned to yourself due to the objects you placed your awareness into. Like a train that builds its track from the rear most cars in that train, every moment you experience was the closest match in physical reality to the frequency signature that mind is playing while experiencing it. And so the playing occurs, the summoning occurs after you *stop* focusing on it, and relax your concentration on that specific memory chain.

That's the part that fucks with intellectuals, because they cannot conceive of a reality outside of their own mind. Yet that is the nature of physical reality. Of course it is. When your mind is identical to your sensory experience is called lucid dreaming, and if you ever achieve this state of mind when previously you were certain that you were within physical reality, then you will experience an explosion of synchronicity that is every bit as potent as lucid dreaming in reality.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>
File: animoot_ssss.gif (951KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_ssss.gif
951KB, 500x282px
>>18130291
And so to reiterate; it is a two step process.

1) Observe an object, or a moment that is representative of what you wish to experience, assign it emotional energy as necessary to establish a memory conduit, which your mind will later use to bring the object, or moment to your attention when it is in your proximity, as measured by probability not time or space.
2) Let it go completely. Forget that you ever made that memory conduit, and relax your concentrated focus on it. Having dropped your awareness from the act of establishing that memory conduit, whatever object or moment next reminds you of what it is you thought to desire before forgetting that you did will be one step closer as measured by probability, not time or space, to experiencing that summoned frequency signature.

In this way, the human naturally leapfrogs from moment to moment, and the energy we put into the previous cycle accelerates our ability to experience the next, even if they are seemingly unrelated; or rather BECAUSE they are unrelated. It is exactly like walking with two feet; you take steps with your mind in different mental places, and this is how we teeter along. If you try to go too far in one direction past the point of relevance, you wind up doing the mental splits, and don't really get anywhere.

Does any of this make sense? Do you have specific questions?
>>
File: HBzY3Uv.jpg (221KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
HBzY3Uv.jpg
221KB, 1024x683px
Stop asking questions. Also, stand in an area that will cause minimal collateral damage.
>>
>>18130299
It makes simple sense to my very simple mind. Or maybe it has skipped me entirely. What I find interesting about it, is that you normally cannot do the two at once. Play and record. And is that mechanism unique to this reality? (Are you able to do this any easier in a dream then, perhaps when you compartmentalized your mind, or was that in this reality?)

There needs to be more of an awareness on my part first. It really is awareness and intent, and I am sorely lacking in discipline. But, you begin to look for what you seek and lo, there it was all along. I'm sorry if I sound highly uneducated, I am and my reading comprehension is quite lost on your words, not that any of it should be hard to understand, but rather take in and process.

>which your mind will later use to bring the object, or moment to your attention when it is in your proximity, as measured by probability not time or space

Is there something to do with Déjà vu in that statement perhaps? Seeking something unbeknown to the person, summoning at random and confusing the mind by drawing attention to a seemingly random scenario? I know you said that we would experience synchronicity, but I find synchronicity a tad bit different than lucidity or awareness.

You mentioned blending into your surroundings. How do you manage to align yourself with everything around you, how do you remain unseen, and have you ever been approached in that state?

Thank you so very much for taking the time to elaborate!
>>
>>18130267

To put it another way, or from my interpretation on meditation, you chose to become interrupted. The interruption is always evident internally and is the only place the "ripple" takes place. Which is why putting such a 1:1 correlation to external events influencing internal ones will rob you of personal sovereignty over it. Which you always have.

The sound is there, either external or internal, you chose to react to that sound in that manner. As I like to say with regards to suffering. Pain is the external stimuli, suffering is believing it's undeserved or a miscarriage of justice/righteousness.

(btw not this poster)
>>
>>18130348
Pain still hurts, acceptance or not. Are you saying that if a thief got his hand chopped off and was completely settled and fine with the consequences of his actions and believes them to be suitable and just in accordance to his crime, that the pain in his limb would cease to be?

If he makes peace with the outcome, the pain goes away? Is it only struggle against the outcome that causes the physical pain? Have you experienced long lasting physical ailment? No offense meant, it might be that your point went over my head.
>>
File: animoot_ts.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_ts.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>18130325
>And is that mechanism unique to this reality?
It is a necessary component of experiencing physical reality, but not unique to physical reality. A person who unites their imagination and sensory perception (record, and play respectively) is still every bit as physical to the senses of others, but the reality they're experiencing from within their own perspective is indistinguishable from lucid dreaming. For some, this is not a desirable experience, thus physical reality exists to suit their preference.

>Is there something to do with Déjà vu in that statement perhaps? Seeking something unbeknown to the person, summoning at random and confusing the mind by drawing attention to a seemingly random scenario?
Yes. You are familiar with the sensation. It is when your mind suddenly has a burst of memory upon sensing an object or experiencing a moment. That is your clue that your mind is drawing a path through probability space towards whatever it was you were reminded of, through whatever it was which reminded you of it. If it's a person, communicate with that person. If it's an object, go to it. If it's a moment, experience it, charge it with emotional energy to form a new conduit, and then release it as usual, so that it may find it's way back to you for the next one.

>You mentioned blending into your surroundings. How do you manage to align yourself with everything around you, how do you remain unseen, and have you ever been approached in that state?
It is more to do with hiding one's mind than one's physical body. You become the most normal, usual, uninteresting object in an environment, as perceived by those in that environment. Nothing short of creating recursive empathic links with your environment (imagining the version of them which imagines that you're imagining that version) creating a memory conduit for that recursive effect, and letting it fade to zero is sufficient to accomplish this.

This is a technique I learned while living in nature.
>>
>>18130369
No, it demonstrates that the pivoting point for reaction/creation stems from the experiencer. The pain is pain, it exists, or existed for that moment in reality. How one chooses to address it is where personal sovereignty comes in. Meditation gives the practitioner the skill to detach external stimuli from internal ones. So things like pain, don't have to lead to out right suffering. Biofeedback then becomes an option or rather a practiced ability.

This one of the bigger lessons to be learned from meditation.
>>
>>18130231
You probably have a brain tumor

I recommended seeing a doctor to have it checked out
>>
File: tumblr_inline_niiamgxftd1rnnsez.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_niiamgxftd1rnnsez.png
117KB, 372x351px
>>18130396

Does knowing that his partner has confirmed the sound as well alter your probability estimate?

>>18130246

Oh, I know; maybe they both have brain tumors! This is the *most* probable explanation.
>>
>>18130243
This is exactly what I needed to hear. It also makes complete sense and I should have been aware of it as a possibility if I had been more prepared. You're exactly right when you say it relates back to an experience I've had. The first (and only) time I achieved complete awareness I believe I had spawned two birds just by thinking "bird". The first was a great feeling, a physical confirmation of my own vibration. The second, however was more of a greedy attempt at grasping this new power. As a result, I was overwhelmed with guilt, and then I heard the helicopter for yhe first time. It was relatively quiet ay first but became immense fast, shaking my entire house with its sound. I guess ever since this manifestation, I've been restricting myself. You've helped me transcend this.
Using it as a tool to propel myself by viewing it as a manifestation of my own energy is perfect. One thing I would like to clear up, however, is whether or not I should ignore it once acknowledging it as such, or focus on it to further understand myself?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.