[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Causality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: The-Law-of-Causality-JM2.jpg (29KB, 475x250px) Image search: [Google]
The-Law-of-Causality-JM2.jpg
29KB, 475x250px
As title says, let's discuss causality, hermetic principle context is preferred but not necessarily.
I've been personally discovering a lot of things about it in the past weeks, but for me it took time for the idea to mature.
My conclusions are:
-Everything that happened in the past lead to the present moment, because it's intertwined beyond our comprehension.
-It can be looked at as a route planner in the GPS, except it's much more complex, not 2 or 3 dimensional, and can replan itself in the blink of an eye.
-Divination is possible because causality is probably "stored" somehow and can be accessed by the feminine half of the self.
-Magick is possible thanks to the intertwined nature of causality, though it obviously takes time because of the changes that have to occur, which in my opinion start on the atomic level and cause a butterfly effect in line with your will.

Pic related
>>
Also the ideas of free will and determinism have to be both true for it to truly make sense.
>>
Special relativity tells us that in our 4 dimensional space-time, basically all moments and events coexist, and causality is only meaningful locally and relativity to your state of motion and the observer's. Also, the speed of causality happens to be the speed of light, it is the fastest at which 2 portions of the universe can talk to each other.

If divination exist, it would mean that, somehow, we are able to change our relative state of motion to change our perspective on the events as they unfold around us.
>>
Everything that happened was "always" going to happen that way, but only soon as it's after it did. Right up until the moment it's "always been" that way, it could go in any number of directions. Thus, the only way to predict the future is to be part of the cycle that causes it.

There is an inverse method to this; to remove one's awareness from all the necessary cycles, in order to set into a motion a certain effect. And this is the most difficult for those who have an innate desire to seek knowledge, because it amounts to intentionally forgetting key memories, and trusting on faith that doing so will have the desired effect, even when the memories of what that desire was are all gone.

Nonetheless, if one wishes to use their mind like an instrument, one must learn the difference between playing the key notes, and resting in silence.
>>
>>18130202
Silly anon. Divination does exist
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472341711613.jpg (19KB, 206x330px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472341711613.jpg
19KB, 206x330px
>>18130210
Very nicely put
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.