[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /X/ so I used to come around sometimes a few years ago and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (50KB, 577x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 577x285px
Hey /X/ so I used to come around sometimes a few years ago and I pop in every once in awhile.

Anyways I remember seeing things for this ongoing community project for NightShift or something like that

I believe there was talk of a tv pilot script or a game PDF and lots of artwork.

If anyone who has anything would be willing to share id appreciate it! I'm planning on doing some work related to this and will share anything I make
>>
OP here, In the mean time I'll share some creepy overnight work stories from my job working as a
Monitor in a facility for delinquent children who have been removed from their homes, the facility has been around for almost 200 years and we even have a school on campus for them, lots of spoopy stories, I'll post one to pique interest and more if anyone's interested

>also if anyone else wants to share overnight stories that'd be cool also
>>
>Story happened to Asministrator on Duty
>basically manager who comes around making sure kids are alive/staff awake
>driving around large campus, several cottages each housing up to 18 kids scattered around with open fields, dense woods and a large pond
>driving by oldest cottage 250+ year old building, 3 stories tall, super creepy. 3rd floor not used anymore to a series of tragic events that left 2 girls dead and the floor damaged by fire
>AOD doing his thing but sees faint light from 3rd floor window and sees a shadow step into view
>thinks staff are fucking around on off limits floor and pulls in their to give them shit.
>AOD storms into my cottage asking who's on 3rd floor
>Inform bossman that no one is because I'm good worker
>does not believe me so we go to the door to the 3rd floor
>still locked
>but I did hear weird noises that sounded like furniture being rearranged (this is normal and we often dismiss it as old pipes (whatever we need to tell ourselves))
>he insists we check
>find nothing but old blackened wood, abandoned beds and dressers
>see nothing
>never feel alone again I'm cottage after going up there
>>
I have more amd will share if anyone has interest
>>
>>18129990
plz continue
>>
>>18129990
Yes
Tell more
>>
>>18129988
You let it out
>>
Go on Op, finally something interesting
>>
Sorry for the delay, the end of
My job work shift gets really busy

Okay
>Middle of summer
>kids have psych screens over Windows but since it's hot we open the actuall window portion to let in fresh air
>It's 3am
>here knocking from hallway kids rooms are in, not regular but very forceful and it echoes down the hall.
>investigate, kids are all
In bed and asleep except one who is sitting strait upright
>anon is everything okay, what was that noise
>kid says it's nothing but seems rattled
>15 minutes later kid comes out to tell me what happened
>says the knocking came from outside his window
>says it was a kid who seemed to know his name and was encouraging him to AWOL with him, pleading saying "come on, come with me everything will be okay"
>my kid says he didn't recognize who it was but told him to go away
>I call my AOD to inform him we have a kid loose on campus
>AOD goes around to all the cottages and every kid is accounted for
> this happens to several kids in a few cottages over the course of 3 weeks then all of a sudden stops
>sometime later my Administrator tells me 5 years ago this same thing happened and he was told
When he was a regular staff that this happened every 5 years.
>it's believed to be the spirit of a kid who broke out of a cottage one night in the 50s and dissapeared. His body was later found in a swamp being excavated for a new cottage
>>
>>18130427
Op pls cont....
>>
>>doot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.