[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened with the Federal beast countdown? The page is empty now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: received_1566968070276694.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
received_1566968070276694.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>
>>18128889
Turned out to be pro-life hatespeech+abortion footage.

Literal trash
>>
we all died

it turned out to be a anti abortion message, about 20 mins long. Guy made some decent points I thought, though everyone was butthurt, especially /pol/
>>
Thanks
>>
OP, if you're so stupid you can't find one of the threads about it here or on /pol/ you wouldn't understand anyway, so just go back to your TV.
>>
>>18128898
He made no good points. He made easy-to-agree with statements based in feels and emotion and not fact. Also, he mentioned god and turning to the gospel and other ignorant shit.

Someone should abort him.
>>
File: toldYou.png (133KB, 525x375px) Image search: [Google]
toldYou.png
133KB, 525x375px
That was a kick in the head, Anonymous (ID: 7ShPHuVB) 09/14/16(Wed)19:28:51 No.88909642▶

but it turned out to be a coat hanger.
My favorite event, ever.
Thanks, guys.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN_d37aJ29o
>>
>>18128906
I think he did make some good points. I was looking at it from a conspiracy point of view as that was the state I was in with all the hype leading up to it. I started thinking about end times stuff and secret orders etc and that led me to think about "is it state sanctioned child sacrifice?"

I think sometimes we are so eager for something mysterious, something evil, a grand conspiracy that maybe we are missing what is right in front of us. Sometimes you don't see the forest for the trees.

Anywho, still pro-choice
>>
File: 1464113621168.png (661KB, 785x588px) Image search: [Google]
1464113621168.png
661KB, 785x588px
>>18128892
>hatespeech

spotted the numale+betaorbiter+cuck+shillarysupporter+
>>
File: yee.jpg (40KB, 509x429px) Image search: [Google]
yee.jpg
40KB, 509x429px
>>18128892
>hate speech

I'LL FUCKING SEND YOU INTO ORBIT SUCKA
>>
File: 21911513521_e4fcaf4220_b.jpg (92KB, 960x690px) Image search: [Google]
21911513521_e4fcaf4220_b.jpg
92KB, 960x690px
>all these buttmad /r/etards who thought they were on the brink of discovering the happening

https://www.reddit.com/r/badselfeater/
>>
Thank you Mr Teeth!
>>
Perhaps the original plan was aborted
>>
>>18128892
>"""Hatespeech"""
I would make fun of you, but I don't take jabs at the mentally retarded.
>>
the abortion stuff is just diversion. you have to listen between lines
>>
File: badselfmemer.png (22KB, 143x143px) Image search: [Google]
badselfmemer.png
22KB, 143x143px
>>18128889
It was just an anti abortion campaign.
>>
Taking you out of the womb represents the you taking out of the bubble you live in. You just can't live outside when you see the reality that is to become. The reality is even worse than you could ever imagine. No one really survives abortion. So I guess goodbye everyone.
>>
File: 869456319.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
869456319.png
1MB, 1024x768px
I have to say that it was a well deserved slap in the face for us conspiracy buffs. We do spend way too much time looking for some evil boogeyman, often so we just have a scapegoat (example: /pol/ and practically everything) that we neglect to reflect on real evil. Evil comes in many forms, and often it's our own human faults like selfishness and disregard for the little guy. I'd say I learned something today, while I will still seek the truth in conspiracy, I will occasionally look in the mirror and reflect on our own folly and address real issues before jumping to a /x/ tier explanation.
>>
>>18129814
This guy gets it.
>>
All you anons saying there is more to it than anti-abortion, and how we need to be reading between the lines of the message or whatever. I have a question: have you looked into the creator now that he has revealed himself? A ton of his content is christfag prolife bullshit. Abortion doesn't kill anything. If child sacrifice is indeed a ritual of the elite, and if I'm to believe they use planned parenthood as a front, there would be ZERO resistance to abortion within the MSM (Murdoch still runs a lot of the show media-wise. The "liberal media" everyone likes to blame does not exist. Its still run by the same psychos, they just follow trends in culture, and groom our candidates to make them seem polarizing.) And besides, If anything, they'd just sacrifice some abducted CIA honeypot kids from Sudan or some shit. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a psyop or something. Fuck this noise, I'm gonna go sweat over the petrodollar where the real happenings are habbening.
>>
>>18129950
To be fair, population control is part of le ebil government's plan on manipulating the world and that is tied to your petrol dollar.
>>
>>18129814
Meanwhile, the boogeyman remains at large. That ugly motherfucker that just doesn't quit. He has absorbed many people and continues to do so. Eventually nobody will be left who isn't tucked up in his fat belly, except a few.
>>
>>18129974
The boogeyman is much larger and deeper than we think. Parts of him are in this very thread.
>>
File: 1469231062831.jpg (64KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
1469231062831.jpg
64KB, 404x404px
>>18129814
We usually take these happenings as a form of entertainment. No one is actually buying bunkers and buying canned food in case the world ends. I'd like to believe most of us are self aware about the evils of humanity. Does that mean it's acceptable for advocates to harass people while they're out doing their hobbies? Doing this is no different to me from reading a horror story and then having a chuckle when nothing happens.

There are real issues we need to talk about, but screaming and shouting at everyone isn't really going to solve anything. Some of the viewers are even anti-abortion, like myself. There was no reason to attack the loony loser conspiracy theorist ,as he so puts it, over subjects he assumes we are, or aren't against. First of all he's the man who wasted everyone's time, instead of being a positive advocate he made this elaborate hoax to target and humiliate small group of people. After insulting the people who in a sense are trying to sway over to his cause which is anti-abortion, does he possibly think we're going to become activists for anti-abortion groups? Give me a break.

I'm thinking about making a parody of this video, by promoting a live show, and putting fliers all around the city. When the people come into see whatever I promoted, I'll scream and shout at them about how they're idiots for spending time to come watch what I advertised instead of trying to prevent an abortion from happening a couple of streets down from here.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.