[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>local Freemason lodge in my town Should I check it out? What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 11

File: Masonic.jpg (35KB, 425x512px) Image search: [Google]
Masonic.jpg
35KB, 425x512px
>local Freemason lodge in my town
Should I check it out? What crazy conspiracies do you guys have? Do any of you think of them as scary?
Should I...join..?
>>
>>18128159
>be neet
>worthless and no perspecitve
>joined te Freemasons in germany
>get a job and a free car
Yeah join it.
>>
>>18128165
Job and car? Really?
>>
We have one near I live and my great grandpa used to be a member. It's a lot of bullshit, all it really is is a rich people's club...
>>
My father, brother, uncle, and grandfather are all in the masons. If you guys want, I can answer questions you guys have. I'll also give all the evidence that I have.
>>
>>18128295
Let me start my saying, you need an invitation, and it's almost impossible to get in unless you either have a good friend involved already or family.
>>
>>18128295
neet here, wanting to turn my life around will
>>18128165
happen to me if I join? I really want to help my family and stop being a useless p.o.s.
>>
>>18128219
This, most mason lodges you find within a town are just old guys drinking whiskey
>>
>>18128295
What benefits can I get from joining the Masons? Will I be exploited?
I own an Electrical business and make six figures. Very good in politics and have a Bachelor's degree in Law.

>op here
>>
>>18128313
It's not like that. It's not going to expose you to a career or some shit like that. You guys will end up just sitting around reading from the cipher. But, you will participate in alot of fundraising for charities and stuff. From where I am, my local lodge has a cancer scan in cooperation with my local hospital. It's a great thing to be involved with simply because of the stuff it does. There's really nothing nefarious or anything. In all reality, apart from the fundraising, I don't get the point.
>>
>>18128322
Well, it looks good on a resume, but that doesn't seem important to you. I mean, most people, sane ones, will respect you more. Read my other post, there's alot of fundraising and stuff for charity. Nothing really to gain though.
>>
File: 1469435176300.gif (2MB, 352x264px) Image search: [Google]
1469435176300.gif
2MB, 352x264px
>>18128322
kek you own a business and earn 6 figures yet you spend your time on this shithole?

wew
>>
>>18128379
Yeah I didn't believe it either.
>>
>>18128159

Can you even do that? Dont you have to be invited by an existing member or something? Surely you dont join a secret society just by walking up to the front door and asking for an application form?
>>
>Mason here

You don't need to be invited, you need to ask.
>>
>>18128305
Stop. This is absolutely, 100% wrong.
>>
>>18128511
Yeah, just asked my dad about that. Found out you can actually apply. My bad.
>>
>>18128537
No problem. If you have any other question, feel free to ask.

25 year old mason here.
>>
>>18128504
Yes, my apologies. I asked my father after I posted that and he did correct me.
>>
>>18128541
Do you agree with my other points?
>>
>>18128547

This is the most accurate post: >>18128338

When I joined, I joined with three of my friends. I found out one of my college professors was a mason and we asked for more information.

We spent most of the first three degrees working on memory work. Once we finished up and did the 3rd, we started getting involved in the lodge.

The type of people in my lodge vary, from business owners and professionals to blue collar guys. I will say I can't think of a single guy I don't enjoy spending time with.

A common phrase is masonry "makes good men better." There's no "best" reason to join, and I commend you for wanting to turn your life around. You'll meet people and make connections for sure, but I wouldn't make job-hunting your only reason for joining.

Some jurisdictions do open house nights which usually include dinners and discussions on what the craft is. Lodges differ wildly in culture and if there are multiple lodges near you, you may want to join the one that matches you better.

For instance, my lodge is known in the state for being the most relaxed. We don't really wear suits unless you're doing a ritual and are an officer. But other lodges are very strict, and you may want to figure out the culture of the lodge first. You can always transfer membership later.
>>
>>18128541
I've got this information from my father, and I know it to be true for this for out local lodge, but is it true for all lodges that you must believe in a higher power? Not in any specific one, just a higher power?
>>
>>18128611
Yes, it's just a "higher power." The definition is entirely up to you and it's considered offensive to ask someone their religion in lodge.
>>
What happens if I pass by someone coming out of a lodge and without making eye contact, just be all like, "WILL NO ONE HELP THE WIDOW'S SON"
>>
>>18128662
He'll probably think you're a mason and ask you some questions.
>>
>>18128670

what even does it mean tho
>>
>>18128686
Secret. Sorry bro.
>>
>>18128695

:0
>>
>>18128700
Pretty much anything related to the ritual is secret, but there are some stuff, like lectures, that are open.
>>
>>18128707
The only secret are the passwords/handshakes and the direct manner of the rituals. Other than that it's okay to discuss what the rituals are about. Broadly, of course.
>>
>>18129059
Basically
exoteric: okay
esoteric: secret
>>
>>18129059
Huh, that's not what they teach in my jurisdiction. Pretty much chalk it up to "that's why it's in cypher and we have a tyler"
>>
>>18129075
Must be. Of course that was after my EA initiation. Haven't touched it since. Too busy with life. Will hopefully pick it back up after I get out of college and work up the courage again.
>>
>>18129095
The third degree is great. I got spooked out by the 2nd though.
>>
Former mason from the Order of Malta here. Can confirm that freemasons are adult dorks that gather around to talk about philosophy, sociology, literature and politics. Don't get this "secret world order" meme, we don't have 1/30th of the power we used to possess on global politics and economics fifty years ago.
>>
Is there an age requirement to join the masons ?
>>
>>18129101
I wasn't spooked on the the 1st, but it had a lasting effect the next few months that made me not want to continue. May have been a belief conflict.

Have you gone through the 4-32?
>>
A guy at my work that has a freemason tattoo is a total knob. I'm judging all freemasons by him. Soz m8s
>the you want to ask him cheeky freemanson laced questions
>>
>>18128320
This guy has never been. They don't partake in booze, or drugs at the socials which occur before they go upstairs.
>>
>>18129120
Depends on jurisdiction. Mine is 18, some are 21.
>>
Dad was a freemason. Hes dying alone and poor as shit. Dont think they are too great to bother with
>>
>>18129224
It's not a grand conspiracy, just a frat for older dudes.
>>
>>18129131
I havent, but I plan on doing the york rite soonish.
>>
>>18128159
I used to help do a Boy Scout's pancake breakfast at the freemason lodge in my town.

Lodge being an apartment on our town's square.

Nothing special.
>>
>>18128165
>NEET
>Joining in Germany
Must have been the English speaking one, or the fake French one. Neither would give job or car, though.

>>18128322
>What benefits can I get from joining the Masons? Will I be exploited?
None and no.

>>18129114
>Former mason from the Order of Malta here.
The fuck does that mean?
>>
>>18128159
I am a student, I want to join, but I live in an eastern europe country, so they are a bit secretive + am not sure whether Id be able to pay the fees.what do /x/?
>>
>>18130420
Part of the obligation is whether or not you will be able to "support your family" which means "pay dues." I was a college student when I joined, but I also had a job.

Ask them what the dues are, my lodge it's $40.
>>
>>18130204
>Order of Malta

Absolutely nothing, it's totally separate from masonry.
>>
>>18130465
Thank you.
>>
>>18128159
>freemasonry

it's just a fancy club for dudes.

>What crazy conspiracies do you guys have?

check out henry makow website with key word "freemasons"

>Do any of you think of them as scary?

i fear no man, beast, or ideal.

>Should I...join..?

bait. 4/10 got me to reply.
>>
>>18130485
>fancy club for dudes

Yup. Mason here, this is it.
>>
>>18128322
keep leading them on, op.

when you're done, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18128338
>my local lodge has a cancer scan in cooperation with my local hospital.

>fairer, kinder illuminatis
>>
>>18129232
>just a frat for older dudes

this. doubt they're any more mature. just better at putting on an acceptable persona.
>>
>>18130470
That's what i figured. That someone didn't understand the Malta degree in Templar.

>>18130420
Better off waiting until you're more established. But you could join now. Dues tend to be a bit higher in Eastern Europe, though.

>>18130465
>"support your family"
Well that's a creepy way to put it.
>>
All the Freemasons are now is old rich white guys sitting around planning where dump money next in order to influence politics in the old white guy direction they want them to go. Thats it.
>>
>>18130520
And thanks to you too. Any idea about how high they could be? (Or I will just ask) Also, read the Freemasons for Dummies by Chris Hodapp, any other books you can recommend me, without spoiling anything?
>>
>>18130511
Yup, definitely not more mature.
>>
>>18130527
FM for Dummies is a solid choice. Bro. Hodapp has a blog you can check out too.
>>
>>18130527
Hodepp's book is solid gold, but it's mostly American. I'm not sure what would be good for your area. Oliver's "History of Initiation" is probably all I'd recommend for someone intending to join. Just to stay spoiler free and it'll help you understand why.
As for dues, could be around a hundred Euros per year, or it could be ten times that.
>>
>>18130538

I mean, shriners dues are hundreds of dollars, but blue lodge in europe is that much?
>>
>>18130538
1000 euros would be too much :/ better to just ask. wages here are not that high, so.. huh.. Anyway, thanks for that book tip.
>>
>>18130544
>shriners dues are hundreds of dollars
I'm not sure about that. Always thought it was cheap, that's what helped it grow and be so cheesy.
And yea, *Craft Lodge (not blue lodge, that's an American term) is very highly valued in Europe. They tend not to have much in the way of appendant degrees, too. A lot of French and Swedish Rite derivation.

>>18130554
It could still be that high, sorry to say. But yea, no harm in asking.
>>
>>18130561
Ah youre right. My local shrine's dues are $70, my bad.
>>
>>18130527
Don't bother reading into it it's more fun going through with no preconceptions
>>
>>18130544
My dues are quite pricey for the area, I pay £100ish a year, this is mainly due to our building. It is a purpose built old building that is falling apart, so lots of our subs go to upkeep of the building.
>>
If you're interested in bettering your community and making yourself into a better man, I would say consider joining OP.

I joined about a year ago and will become a Master Mason next month. One of the best decisions I've made.

And yes, the secrets you will learn are definitely /x/-tier and beyond.
>>
>>18129114

What have most other mason's political beliefs been, in your experience?
>>
how can i find nearedt lodge in mt area? also are there any payments for joining?
>>
>>18131263
nearest*
my*
sorry i'm on phond
>>
>>18131263

their site seems to be down but http://www.grandlodgemontana.org/
should have a lodge locator where you can enter your zip code and see nearby lodges.
>>
>>18128338
>it's not going to expose you to career or shit like that
Can confirm. Seen a janitor for years wearing a Freemason necklace. That's sad. These Masons don't even offer him a better paying job. Why would I join a shitty organization such as this?
>>
>>18131247
Politics are taboo in lodge. I have no idea what my brothers believe or their politicap leanings.
>>
>>18131247
My lodge has people from all walks of life, so every political belief is represented. This said you cannot discuss politics or religion in lodge
>>
>>18131295
Freemasonry isn't about the pursuit of physical gold, anon.
>>
File: 80380238.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
80380238.png
78KB, 412x351px
>>18128165
how do you join?
>>
>>18131754
Ask.
>>
>>18131754
Go to an open house meeting or ask a mason.
>>
if I join a lodge and dont like it, am I allowed to quit?
>>
>>18131769
Yes. You can also quit after any degree.
>>
>>18131745
Can I be a member and walk in the lodge with a baphomet pentagram around my neck? If not, your club is hypocritical and fake. Heil Satan!
>>
>>18131775
Yeah you can, but not during the degree work for various reasons.
>>
>>18131775
Baphomet has nothing to do with Satan. You wouldn't be taken seriously in the lodge with that attitude.

I wear an Abraxas stone myself. Under my shirt where nobody but myself knows about it because I'm not an edgy teenage exhibitionist like yourself.
>>
>>18131798
This.
>>
>>18131798
Masonry has pretty convincing ties to gnosis.
>>
>>18131808
Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam.
>>
>2016
>paying for friends
>>
>>18128379
Where else would he be?

I earn 7 figures and I only work 4hrs a week.
I 'm here

Your comment is stupid

Where else should he or I be? Sipping champagne on a yacht?

You are a fucking moron
>>
>>18131892
I make 8 figures and work 4 hrs a month
>>
>>18128577
This

Ausfagmason here

We have everyone from a cleaner , to a dentist , to retirees.

You want get rich directly from being a mason but you never know
You certainly meet guys who can give you motivation and direction.

Lodge meetings are basically 40 guys sitting around discussing who is going to mow the lawn this week and how much money to donate to the local charity of the week.
>>
>>18128662
He'll think you are a moron and keep walking
>>
>>18131912
Hey brother. How's it down in Australia?
>>
>>18131936
Sunny
But one would expect that as it is always at Italy's meridian
>>
>>18131946
Lol
Spellcheck
>>
>>18131946
Cool. Is masonry big there? I'm from Maine, and it's pretty popular.
>>
>>18131200
That's a problem everywhere. It was priced at the bare minimum with lots of members, then when the members died, the price stayed the same and everyone else suffered.

>>18131263
>>18131754
Yes, and click your state/country on here. http://www.ugle.org.uk/about/foreign-grand-lodges
They'll point you to your nearest one.

>>18131295
Why the fuck would we?

>>18131775
Naw, we don't allow halfwits to join.

>>18131957
Depends on the state. Same as USA.
>>
>>18131911
I make 200 figures a month for 8 hrs of work.
>>
My father is a mason and I've checked it out before. It's really nice. Basically, it's a grown up Boy Scouts minus the camping. You make a brotherly bond with each other, learn handy skills like home improvement junk, make good connections, and do some community service.
I met a Mason who was a customer at my shop one day. He told me he found a man on the side of the road with his car broke down. He pulled over and noticed he was a Mason too (from the bumper sticker on his car). That alone gave him the trust to let him borrow his own car to drive the man in town and get a room to stay while his car is in the shop (the main man's wife picked him up in another car).
To trust a stranger with your car seems really risky, but this is the kind of solid bond Masons share. They truly look out for one another and their community. If you are a man who wants to make your world a better place and meet some friends and connections that will help you on your way, I'd say go for it.
>>
>>18128165
your full of shit i know there are differences between the European and north american lodges but that's absurd ill say as a free mason myself that that's not what happens
>>
>>18132899
That's a nice story. Similar one just happened here, where an elderly brother was in hospital quite a few hours away from his hometown, and his wife couldn't afford to stay nearby (always thought hospitals provided rooms in such situations, but i guess not), so everyone with a spare room put up their hand to take her in for the duration, and the hat was passed around to cover her flights.
>>
>>18132999
>>18132899
It's stories like these that really bring out the passion in me to be a part of this. One day when I'm ready, I'll join. I mean I'll wait on it because I've got school and all, but one day when AI'm out of school.
>>
>>18133004
It's not all charity like that, mind. It's mainly focused around science and learning.
>>
>>18132899
Actually sounds kind of interesting.

I could see myself joining that. Just kind of sounds like a bunch of dudes who want to help everyone they can, but need other dudes who are also pragmatic, logical, productive, and above all trustworthy, to help both your efforts and your self-improvement in those efforts.

Basically just to know you've got someone you can call 'bro' who will actually be your bro. You even have signals and signs to find and notice each other to meet up or just hang out or go do something fun/productive. And all the details, as well as the initiation, signals, and meeting discussions are secret, so no random assholes can pretend they're cool. Even a screening process to make sure no dicks, or women (at all, because even if they're amazing, any woman could spark sexual and/or emotional attraction within a group of men, which could likely result in competition or conflict amongst bros, as well as just fuck up the concept of a club of siblings) get in, only chill dudes.
>>
>>18133057
This guy gets it.
>>
File: 1468882376482.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1468882376482.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>18128159
Grandfather use to be his lodges grand master and has his name on some little obelisk statue in some park near here, I've contemplated asking him if being a grand master meant he got to know more than the average goat rider
>>
>>18133075
>I've contemplated asking him if being a grand master meant he got to know more
Depends. I'm assuming you mean Worshipful Master, which is like a private lodge's president for the year, where Grand Master it president for the state for 1-4 years.
The former in some areas means an extra ceremony, but the latter gets you nothing else but responsibility.
>>
Freemason reporting in, where are my brothers at? Lodge #52
>>
>>18133091
No it was grand master he was given the statue for bringing a whole bunch of lodges together or forming a super lodge idk I didn't pay that much attention, I don't know much more info after that point though, I know he worked with the UN getting baller cash in the usa for a few years after he did 20 years in the military while he was doing his grand master biz
>>
>>18128165
>powering a war god for a job and a car
back into the reincarnation machine you go
>>
>>18133116
You people have some wacky beliefs about Freemasonry.
>>
>>18133134
yes goyim, join us and get free stuff. no trickery here, ignore the roots and foundations of our society itself
>>
Will they teach me how to be a stone mason if I join?
>>
>>18133148
You won't get free stuff for joining Freemasonry.

Please tell me all about those "roots and foundations" though. I can see you know a lot.
>>
>>18133057
Mason here, you pretty much nailed it
>>
>>18133165
no
>>
Nothing scary about them. Normal people who have a little club to make themselves feel important. It's like a fraternity. Now I'm not saying there is nothing going on with them, I don't know. But I doubt there would be at a local level. And I think its kind of ridiculous to think you're going to stumble into some local mystery by going into a freemason lodge. Don't be a trespassfag. They'll jus call the cops on your annoying ass.
>>
>>18133101
Ah, that does make sense. But yea, GM doesn't have a private ceremony attached, it's all open, so they don't get anything extra.

>>18133165
No, but you'll get the tools to be one.
>>
File: 1466517336531-biz.jpg (293KB, 1944x2520px) Image search: [Google]
1466517336531-biz.jpg
293KB, 1944x2520px
>>18128322
>bachelor's degree in law
>>
>>18133312
So being a grand master gives you no more access, I know at one point he had some meeting overseas not sure where abouts where all the grand masters or something apparently all got together, is that actually a thing and if so what would that meeting entail?
Secondary question, would being his grandson make things easier for me or open up more doors if I was to join
>>
>>18133577
Access? No. Any member has full access to every lodge anyway. The GM just has to manage them all.
And the Grand Master's conference (an American thing, usually), is what it sounds like. The head chaps all get together (anyone can go along and participate, though. Even non-members, i think) and discuss concerns for American Masonry. This is kind of because relationships between states and countries is based on a very fine balance of maintaining certain rules, so everyone has to agree that it'd be okay to tweek one of those rules.
Ie. some places thought lodge websites were a no-no, or another one thought a state (jurisdiction) would be excommunicated for lowering the joining age to 18 from 21, or similarly for allowing lodges to have alcohol at banquets.
>Secondary question, would being his grandson make things easier for me or open up more doors if I was to join
It'll make it quicker, but that's about it. You'll get to jump pretty much any queue in joining or taking office.
>>
>>18133591
As to the first part that sounds about right pretty sure it was the US he had to go to, as to the second part cheers those were actually pretty insightful answers

Last question: is there anything held in grand lodges or somewhere higher that is restricted or inaccessible to lower members? It's a secret society so there has to be something only the higher up boys get to see or know right?
>>
>>18133627
>it was the US he had to go to
Where was he actually from, if you don't mind me asking?
>is there anything held in grand lodges or somewhere higher that is restricted or inaccessible to lower members?
Nope. In fact the only thing like that is in some museums/libraries where only members (and guests) are allowed in because the stuff is so old, they don't want to let just anyone handle it.
>It's a secret society so there has to be something only the higher up boys get to see or know right?
Heh, common misconception. It's not a secret society, for one. And there's nothing restricted to any of the appendant degrees. Excepting ceremony books, of course. So you could feel free to walk into the House of the Temple (American South Scottish Rite head building) and get the full tour and go right through their library. Same with Mark Mason's Hall in Hampstead, which houses most of the exclusive invitational orders.
>>
This is a log in only available to very high ranking freemasons, in the US about 100 men.

https://secure1.scottishrite.org
>>
>>18133804
Sentinal? It's just the system the A&AR SJ use for their web based stuff. You can pay Valley dues on it and there's message boards. Not sure why you'd think only a hundred dudes use it.
>>
How do you interpret the symbolism of the Lost Word?
>>
>>18132689
i don't work and make zero money. live with my parents. and i'm 29 years old. never held a job in my life.

>beat that, bitches
>>
Freemason here. Assuming you have the ability to pay lodge fees and aren't an idiot trying to "infiltrate the freemasons to learn their dark secrets, Kek" the sure.

By all means, join. Go to your local lodge (which has a website), see when the lodge meetings are being held, and walk in.

Alternatively, if you see anyone sporting a masonic ring, pin or a bumper sticker that reads "Ask 1 to be 1" then approach them and state your interest in joining.
>>
>>18133828
Silence, huh?
>>
>>18134109
I might as well not have a job I get paid so little.

My non-existent self-confidence really fucked me.
>>
File: 1433881244680.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1433881244680.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>18134109

Are you bragging...? Im not quite sure what you're getting at here. Why have you never had a job? Is it due to some form of mental or physical disability?
>>
>>18134153
Meaningful silence.
>>
>>18133828
There are a number of ways it could be taken. I don't like when people replace it with "lost word", when "lost secrets" makes more sense (the word was written down, it couldn't be lost, even if it was refound in another degree).
So the lost secrets are most likely referring to one of a few, or a bunch of architectural principles, when we look at why they would be lost from the death.
When we reread the part about the demanding of the secrets, how he "neither would nor COULD divulge the secrets without the consent of the other two", it implies that it's something requiring the help of two others. But for KS to declare them lost with HAb, even though he and HKT should have been able to communicate them confuses matters further.
>>
>>18132677
damn site doesn't show my country :(
>>
>>18134888
It shows mine, but its one of those without a hyperlink
>>
File: thousand parsec stare.jpg (72KB, 369x553px) Image search: [Google]
thousand parsec stare.jpg
72KB, 369x553px
>>18128379
>Trust fund kid.
>Worth 400 million dollars
>Spends all my free time (and I have a lot of it) shit posting on 4chan and playing world of warcraft.
>>
File: wtf is this fool talking about.jpg (159KB, 1201x881px) Image search: [Google]
wtf is this fool talking about.jpg
159KB, 1201x881px
>>18128322
>Very good in politics and have a Bachelor's degree in Law.
>>
>>18134971
>not a trust fund kid
>spend all my free time on lol
>>
>>18131876
This made me laugh
>>
>tfw dad's involvement in freemasonry made me an agnostic at 10 years old

They're chill though. Now if only I was a man.
>>
>>18135056
>Agnostic
Agnostic theist or Agnostic atheist?
>>
>>18134153
>vide
>aude
>tace
>>
>>18134888
>>18134889
What countries? There could be a work around.
>>
>>18135647
Slovakia
>>
>>18136497
Hm, you might have to email/call the Grand Lodges of neighbouring countries. Poland is pretty friendly, and should be able to help you out. Austria is a bit stand-off-ish. Hungary and Romania should also be able to give you contact details.
Sorry it's such a pain. Those areas are still pretty shy thanks to WW2 and the USSR, though.
>>
>>18136550
Thanks m8. I already contacted the secretary of one of the lodges, waiting for a response now.
>>
>>18136551
Ah, jolly good. Best of luck, old boy, and I hope you enjoy it.
>>
Secret? More like pseudosecret organization in this time of world wide web
>>
>>18136584
Seriously, all your 'secret' handshakes and rituals are published on the web, there is no reason to act high and proud because of it. And the symbolism doesn't have one dogmatic unified dogmatic interpretation, anyway.
>>
>>18136584
>Secret?
Well no, it's never been secret.
>>
Its like being part of a fraternity OP, think you need sponsorship to join, the best part is their library, normally full of books you wont find anywhere else.. mostly Lodges are empty, and they hire out to say local Ballet classes and or Karate classes, best bet for finding out about joining would be to find a main lodge or a "Grand" lodge as they are called, they have reception and general info.. good luck OP hope you find what your looking for
>>
>>18128159
No one cares about your gay buttfucking club

> but muh illuminatus! The answer to ALL lifes problems

fuck off
>>
>>18137316
The Illuminati don't exist, bro
>>
>>18137316
No shit but how many normies see the freemason logo and think its the same thing.
>>
>>18134971
holy shit are you me?
>tfw worth only 3 million
>>
>>18137345
>>18134971

How easy is it to buy out a stunning bitch to be your slave for the day?

For great science!
>>
>>18128159
Nothing special and not so powerfull today. Is more like a tradition
>>
>>18135647
georgia
>>
>>18128159
I enquired to join my local lodge and we exchanged a few emails and things, but something came up and I couldn't pursue it. That was about a year ago and now I have everything on track again I want to get back in touch and try to join, however I don't want them to think "it's just that rp faggot again who won't leave us alone, ignore him". Can anyone give me any insight on if they would have a problem or not?
>>
>>18137764
Oh-ho, that's a fun one. I don't think they have a website yet, so you'll actually have to contact the Grand Lodge of Russia (http://www.russianmasonry.ru/), because they're the ones who established Freemasonry in the area (against the wishes of Ukraine Freemasons).

>>18137791
Naw, they'll understand. just explain that you had to put it aside at the time. They won't pry.
>>
>>18128305
What.. stop treating the masons as something bigger than what they are. Its not a country club, you faggot.
>>
>>18138628
k thanks man im really grateful
>>
File: POLITIX.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
POLITIX.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>Make liberal ideas of equality prominent and authoritive in campuses across the western world
>Promote tthe arts and humanities as being 'very smart' and important
>Nonenglish speakers will attempt and fail the humanities courses because they don't have the necessary language skills
>Allow the useful idiots to kick up a stink about 'institutional racism' and 'patriarchy' making courses too hard for the browns
>Say 'Oh well guess we have to make the courses easier and more accessible to nonenglish speakers', and then do as much.
>You now own a completely legal and legitimised diploma mill where you can charge 100k+ to babysit manchildren and give them busy work
>Anyone who calls you out is a racist misogynist homophobe
Not paranormal but almost definitely accurate and highly consequential conspiracy theory.
These people are supposed to be the top tier of society and 'our nations future'...
>>
Is it true that you need to be Christian in order to join?
>>
>>18140807
No, the only thing you need is a belief in a higher power
>>
Is Morals and Dogma considered an accurate text, but merely antiquated, or completely wrong with regards to modern Scottish Rite Freemasonry? As I understand it, it was given to Scottish Rite masons upon achieving the 14th degree up until 1974. I have my grandfather's edition. I realize the preface says "Everyone is entirely free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound." and denies being actually a book of dogma, but is it at all important or foundational to any real, modern freemasonic thought, or representative of a significant school of pre-modern freemasonic thought?
>>
>>18139560

>le red pill meme
>>
>>18132677
>Naw, we don't allow halfwits to join.
Untrue, I knew a guy who worshipped Baphomet and he was allowed to join. Level-headed guy, though.
>>
>>18140875
Defined how exactly?
>>
>>18140807
Only for the appendant (what people think of as "higher") degrees, and in places like Germany and Scandinavia.

>>18141105
Accurate? It's just Pike's opinions on the Southern Jurisdiction A&AR degrees. But yea, it's no longer very accurate as the degrees have been changed there. Also, it was given to 32nd degree Masons, as it was only under the Cerneau type SCs that Americans were able to join at anything other than the 32nd.
>>
File: 1422309847383.jpg (62KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1422309847383.jpg
62KB, 500x375px
what are these sounds in moots mouth?
has anyone had anything talk through there gut
cold air left upper lip area coollllll ?
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.