[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Self Eater

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2016-09-15-00-00-12.png (88KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-15-00-00-12.png
88KB, 480x800px
So ummm.
It just turned 0 and nothing has happened.
Either something is going down and I just don't know it, but ah well we tried.
>>
So OP, you big moron you made a new thread to say nothing happened. What a dork.
>>
>>18127991
trolledsoftly.jpg
>>
HAHAHA ITS AN ANTI-ABORTION PSA YOU STUPID FAGGOT SCHIZOPHRENIC ROLE PLAYERS
>>
>>18127960
It's an abortion rant.
>>
It had all new numbers on it when I looked, all in a line down the middle.
>>
there's already a thread up for this. it's a pro-life mini documentary about how we're all asleep because of abortion or something.
>>
>>18127960
Fucking anti abortionists have kicked it up a notch.
>>
I just watched it.
All that wasted effort...
>>
It's a shame that cool art was wasted on some stupid Christfaggotry abortion bullshit.
>>
File: he-told-you.jpg (1MB, 3071x1164px) Image search: [Google]
he-told-you.jpg
1MB, 3071x1164px
Told you, /x/ faggots.
I'd trade any one of you for a pre-3rd-term human being.
>>
All the underage "le happening xD" fags got blown the fuck out. I love it so much.
>>
File: LOS-PUGS-MAS-ADORABLES-1.jpg (95KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
LOS-PUGS-MAS-ADORABLES-1.jpg
95KB, 736x490px
>>18128761
Who did the art?

Who distributed the bills?

You guys got bamboozled.
>>
>>18128761
Indeed.

Guess he wanted to be a "hero" in his anti-abortion clique. Making all that cool art and getting everyone's attention, to end up showing his face with a holier-than-thou act. What an egomaniac...
>>
It's a Christfag named Russell T Hunter ranting about abortion being evil and that conspiracy theories are pointless if we allow such evils to continue.

/x/ doxxed him in a previous thread, he's 40+ and still lives at home.
>>
>waah i was expecting some LARPy conspiretard stuff about satanic illuminatis killing children, but not with abortions because thats fine, god i hate christfags like my mom who always brings me to church, back to my succubus threads i go
>>
>>18128020
Get that autism under control.
>>
>>18129050
Still better than christfags
>>
it was hilarious to see all the people on here and /pol/ that pretended to know what was going on for the last week. making cryptic posts, inferring that they really knew what was going on. Agree/disagree with the guy, he did a top notch troll job. Love that the intelligentsia of /pol/ got sucked into it
>>
File: noAutist.png (143KB, 525x375px) Image search: [Google]
noAutist.png
143KB, 525x375px
>>
How long was the video? I tried twice and can't make it all the way through.
>>
>>18129116
27min of yelling and virtue signalling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpiPqjRSQtI
>>
>>18129050
Christfags are fine.

Upper-middle class faggots who manipulate Christfags to push their agenda need to back the fuck off.
>>
>>18129202
This
Its okay to have opinions, its not okay to waste people's time.
>>
>>18129252

He didn't waste your time, you did all of that yourself. I literally marked the day and time on my calendar and didn't do a single thing regarding that website afterwards.

This is a perfectly legitimate reason for activism.
>>
>>18129252

>peoples time is more important than babies being ground up

Way to make the guys point
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.