[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Living in the matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 111
Thread images: 17

File: 102866_300.jpg (41KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
102866_300.jpg
41KB, 300x225px
has anyone experienced a noticeable glitch in their life?
>>
>>18127709
>played WoW as a kid
>see crystalsong forest
>in my head its always been near stromwind
>played wow last week and its now in northrend

I miss remembered I think or maybe its a conspiracy and the jews needed to move it for some reason
>>
>>18127726
>be me, hunter living in crystalsong forest
>everyday i take the short walk to Stormwind for my eggs and bacon
>get up one morning and the path to Stormwind has vanished
>just some group of mages there saying i have to do some boring fetch quest to use their portal
>whatever.fml
>get the orb thingy or whatever it is, mages let me use their portal thingy.
>great eggsandbacy on its way
>wtf?? this isn't stormwind it's Lagaran
>can barely move takes me 5 minues to walk down one street, poeple are running on the spot then suddenly appering 20ft in front of where they were
>finally find a portal to stormwind
>get eggsandbacy
>leave stormwind to go home.
>Error! this isnt crystalsong forest it's elwynd forest. dammit
>>
>>18127742
But it was CRYSTAL
>>
>>18127750
Are you sure that you're not thinking of the spooky moonlight woods with the dragon in the center?
>>
>>18127755
Nope, but it could have been from a different mmorpg I've played a lot.
>>
Deja vu

I've had it a few times and know that it's just my brain skipping (long term memory stored before short term or whatever) and disregard it.

However, on one occasion it was too real to be dea vu. I went somewhere earlier this year that I have never been to before.
When I arrived it hit me, I've been there before and the whole scenario of a past memory or glitch played out in my mind with frightening accuracy.
I could remember intricate detail of my surroundings.
However the scenario that I remember never happened during my visit (a guy driving in front of me scrapping his car on this sign that sticks out into the narrow road) but the place, sings, trees, everything was exactly the same.
>>
>>18127709

>Be me, as a little kid.
>Used to love the Berenstein Bears.
>Have a photographic memory and can even remember how the title was illustrated.
>Actually, I used to love reading all books.
>Would go to B&N for hours at a time with my aunt just to read books for the day and basically treated the store like my own personal library.

Flash forward a bit.

>Little bit older now, probably 4th/ 5th grade.
>Been awhile since I checked out the kids section, and close to a year since my last real daytrip to B&N.
>Used to collect the "Give Yourself Goosebumps" series, so I figured I'd go scrounge around to see if they had any volumes that I didn't have yet.
>They didn't, so I wound up reading some Encyclopedia Brown for shits and giggles.
>Make my way further back, to where you'd usually find the Berenstein Bears.
>Pick up a volume.
>See title with the "The Berenstain Bears" spelling.
>"Huh, they must've changed the name." (I said this out loud.)
>Distinctly remember not liking the change.
>Pick up one of those books with the big toy eyeballs built into the pages (this was the bug-themed one.)
>Quickly put the book down, feel uncomfortable for a little, leave the kids section and go read a freshwater fish encyclopedia in the nonfiction section.

I distinctly recall the exact moment I had the "Berenstain" realization. What I don't recall much of is what happened between the "Berenstein" and "Berenstain" period, which is the odd part.
>>
Smoke some weed, realize everyone is already dead. Talk with consciousness at once in your head. The sun becomes cold and fires become warm. You can have anything you want in the world as long as you keep smoking, but if you stop you forget it's all a game.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>18127726
Found a ufo in WoW once. Internet says it was a pally shield glitch. I know the truth.
>>
>>18128812
Imaged save and brother you should know that paladin sheilds look nothing like that.
>>
>pack a bowl full of the dankest weed
>hit dat shit
>leave the bowl alone for 20 minutes
>come back to hit it again
>there is no dank in the bowl

it really got to me that night i sat by that bowl all night makin sure that dank didn't dissapear.
>>
>>18129250
underrated spooky post 8/10
>>
>>18127709
>In my room browsing interwebz
>Decide to go outside to smoke a bowl
>Come back literally a few minutes later
>Immediately notice that my big flat screen tv is on the floor facing the opposite direction it was standing. (Proving it wasn't just knocked over)
>Still don't know what the fuck happened to this day
>>
Happened this tuesday
>Going on high school
>Waiting for my friends
2 of them arrive, waiting for the third
>Then we saw him go to toilet
>Hes thaitian so there isnt another single ddu delike him
>Wearing weird T shortwith the logo of tthé high school
>But when he came back, the T-shirt has gone,
> had a black Tshurt with a longshoreman under it cause its forbidden
>We say wtf dude where is this tt-shirt
>But annon i havent this T shirt at all

And he never had it, ccause he hasnt came here before, and hes living far of it .But what i dont understand is that the three of us saw it, and like i said, there is only one thaitian black in this school, so we couldnt havemisunderstood
>>
>>18128674
>>18129250
>>18129304
DUDE
>>
>>18127726
>>18127709
One of my favorite movies as a kid was Hook. I must have watched that film over a million times. I loved it so much that I wanted to be just like Pan I wanted to fly. I'd make the same wish over and over for the ability to fly, every morning, all through out the day, every night before bed Id wish to fly. Well one time I was playing jump rope with my sisters and I started repeating my wish over and over as I was playing. I jumped one final time and for about 3 seconds I didnt land.
>>
I once blacked out for 10 hours one weekend when I was 17.

Like I had been doing my normal shit and then the next thing I remember I'm in bed waking up from sleeping.

The weirdest part was that I'd had a "memory" of me eating dinner with my dad but the meat juices had burned my hand as I was eating my burger and I'd thought this was a dream because I just woke up.

So I went to my dads room and asked if we had burgers for dinner and he said yeah, and I asked if I'd burned myself and he said yeah.

I have zero recollection of what happened from the time I wasn't conscious to my eating of the burger a few hours later and then going to sleep.

It's honestly terrifying when I think about it because of how long I was gone.
>>
>>18129551
Serious question: are you retarded or just writes like that?
>>
>>18129802
creepy
>>
There's this kid that runs around my neighborhood at the same time every night and I saw him turn into a little shadowy figure and fly away one night. It happened quick, but that's how I remember it
>>
>>18127709
i woke up, now im here. my memories of the past seen unreal
>>
>has anyone noticed a glitch in their life

Yeah, dude. It's called life.
>>
>>18128420
very interesting, you realized the name change fairly early
>>
>>18129802
your dad roofied you.
it means ur gay now
:^)
>>
>>18129845
I bought a new phone yesterday and the keyboard sucks
>>
>>18129896
Wrong.
>>
>>18129896
No, the time I can remember before I went unconcious was around 1-2PM and we have dinner usually around 5-6 and when I woke up it was 12:30 at night.

My dad doesn't sleep often and usually watches television late into the early morning.

He claims I was acting perfectly normal that day aside from being a bit quiet and eating slowly.

When I first "remembered" getting burned it was weird.

I felt like I had just woken up at the dinner table with my vision still dark and blurry but clearly feeling the burning from the juices dripping down my thumb which is what "woke" me up. Immediately after that I was gone again.
>>
I took a dump, and when I wiped, no shit stains on the toilet paper. I was like tf, and thought immediately that I found a poop glitch, hopefully I can exploit it before the devs launch the next update desu
>>
File: 1468707202021.jpg (624KB, 1600x905px) Image search: [Google]
1468707202021.jpg
624KB, 1600x905px
>>18129955
when i wiped, no shit stains.
>every hardcore raiders mantra
>>
A friend drove me home one night, and even being sober and my house being on the main road in PA. Five or six cars went across a bridge that leads onto a smaller section of roads.

But what was weird about it was they were all equidisant apart, and going the same slower speed (35mph?). The cars were just random vechiles
>>
Had something like the Max Headroom intrusion happen to me back in middle school

Was watching comedy central by myself in my room one night and the commercials come on like normal

Then screen goes black for a second like someone switched it off and turns back on

But instead of a commercial its someone wearing a mask of billy the puppet from saw looking straight at me and tilting its head in silence

It lasted less than 10 seconds and it switched back to commercials like nothing happened.

It scared the shit out of as I ran out my room. To this day I don't know what that was until i learned of the Max Headroom intrusion and realized my experience seemed similar.
>>
>>18127709

ive seen a whole floor of a building disappear just like that
>>
>>18130010
>that pic
Fucking hell, the return policy at Best Buy...
>>
File: 1473930165529[1].jpg (641KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1473930165529[1].jpg
641KB, 2448x3264px
>>18128420
Hey anon, this pic will help you. You're not the only one to notice this change. #MandelaEffect
>>
>age 14 or 15, parents tell me they're off to see grandma
>I see them walking off the driveway from my window
>later
>see dad come up the driveway alone
>wonder why mom didn't come with, guess he forgot something
>distinctly remember wondering why I'm not hearing the front door opening
>don't see him leave the driveway again
>still later
>see mom and dad walk up the driveway and enter the house
>>
File: Mandela Effect.jpg (5KB, 160x90px) Image search: [Google]
Mandela Effect.jpg
5KB, 160x90px
>>18130138
#MandelaEffect
>>
Lately I've been seeing grids whenever I close my eyes and in the dark, like a 3D computer model almost.
>>
sure.. you can provoke them, but you need to figure out what works for you and be able to focus very well
i remember back in time reading on science forums how people created their own hydrogen peroxide from ozone reacting with water, ozone from electrical arcs
this is not in current reality doable

personally think all of these glitches are
because of merging realities
>>
>walking to school with mate
>walk around corner of building
>common mate/classmate standing there in carpenter clothes smoking a cigarette
>full stop, gaze this dude into his face stopping mid sentence of whatever we were rambling about
>"can i help you?" this guy who is identical copy of our mate asks us confused, holding the cigarette exactly like he would do
>jaws dropped we pull ourselves away from there and just keep walking to school, both in complete shock

Only thing that was off was his voice. We are still to this day pretty clear with that must have been our mates clone or something.
>>
File: 11-24-04.jpg (133KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
11-24-04.jpg
133KB, 1024x768px
>>18127726
>played WoW as a kid
>crystalsong forest
Wrath of the Lich King/Initial release date: November 13, 2008

How old are you, 18?
>>
>>18127709
One time as a young teen, my parents never really taught me about expressing myself or how to express myself. They taught me more like not to be swayed by emotion.

Well one time, I can't remember why but one time I was in my room silently raging HARD. I was raging fucking hard and I didn't know how to express it but the rage was burning bright. I had one of those folding chairs in my room like the ones they use in professional wrestling to hit each other with.

That chair was sitting a foot and a half away from me at most. The chair moved slightly away from me and I know I wasn't just seeing things because it made a noise as it scraped across the floor when it moved.

I suddenly calmed down amazed at what had just happened convinced my rage set somethings in motion that allowed me to move this chair without touching it.

I eventuality learned to express myself and never duplicated this event again. I have a strong feeling I tapped into something that we're not evolved to tap into yet.
>>
I had an incident a few days ago and i'm still spooked over it. I'm used to most spoopy shenanigans but this I don't know what to think or do even if I could do anything about it.

>sunday night
>wake up to get ready for work
>work in a laboratory, have for years
>run basic chemical tests and titrations, and work on projects, mostly routine work
>most things seem normal, but don't feel right. Subconscious red flags are flying and alarms are ringing. Nothing so far is out of place though
>gather samples, begin set up for tests
>most follow the same testing method
>get to sample 45, run it as I usually do: add "solution a", 50mls of 20% sulfuric, and then titrate with starch and a thiol.
>answer is completely off, like a blank
>grab new 45 sample, run again, wrong again, adjust sample tank source, troubleshoot, repeat throught the whole night
>have no idea what's going wrong
>next shift comes in and helps
>"wtf were you doing anon? We have never used that method for 45. "Solution A" is for this (unrelated) test"
>He uses a totally different method and gets a good answer. I have done this for YEARS and never did what he did
>all the tank adjustments I did ended up fucking up the tank sample source
>boss yells at me, asks me why I fuck up all the time, "this is why I put you on night shift, you can't handle start-up", writes me up, and says one more and it will be my third and that I'll be fired
>never had an incident or write up before, not even a warning. I volunteered for night shift because the other guys kept falling asleep

I think I may have somehow Mandelad and slipped into a parallel dimension. Some things are totally different than I remember. At first I thought people where fucking with me at first, but now I'm genuinely scared.
>>
I had a small spoopy experience when I was about 13 that I still can't explain.
> Just finished eating food
> Had plate on lap
> Forgot plate was on lap and tried to stand up
> Feel shit move so sit back down
> Knocked knife and fork off of the floor
> Its about a single metre drop, so I have approx .2 seconds to react, see, and catch two objects in mid air, one going to the left, one going to the right
> Also have to do this with absolutely abysmal coordination
> Hand shoots out
> Feel something hit finger tips
> No catch
> Hear clatter on floor
> Blink
> Have them both caught in one hand
> Look at dad who was sat next to me
> Physically can't remember what his face was like at the time

I'm not even sure if it was physically possible for the average person to do what I did, and I'm definitely below average in terms of catching. I can't even come up with a scientific explanation for it.
>>
>>18127709
>get hotel room with female friend
>we walk into room
>there's no ashtray even though it's a smoking room
>there's also some trash on the bedside table
>it's a handwritten note made with the stationary from the desk
>it says "oh my god i'm so high i'm rolling my ass off"
>we wtf and throw it away
>proceed to party
>fast forward a month
>same friend and some other people and i decide to get a hotel room
>my friend and this other girl are going to be taking ecstasy for the first time
>we take our pills, smoke pot, goof around
>i look over at one point and see the girl writing something
>she crumbles it up and tosses it into the garbage can
>wait until she walks away
>pull it out and look at it
>it's not just the same phrase
>it's the same fucking handwriting
>break with reality for a few hours until my high wears off

she could have been fucking with me, yeah, but i never ever got that impression from her. she could have subconsciously recreated that note down to the penmanship, sure. our brains are freaky things.
>>
>>18130407
start videotaping your work sessions
>>
2 years ago I feel alseep and woke on another plane, felt like an eternity but was only 13 hours.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEwUIqBaITM

But is anything really real?
>>
>>18127709
>Yeah, a murderer with Parkinson's and a realestate agent are running for office.
>The libertarian candidate isn't a libertarian.
>Russia is the good guy.
It has to be a glitch.
>>
>>18127709
Everything's too expensive
>>
My dick is bent that's enough proof of a glitch in the matrix.
>>
File: 1464914491466.jpg (27KB, 553x526px) Image search: [Google]
1464914491466.jpg
27KB, 553x526px
>>18132901
Shit.. That was trippy as fuck, I couldnt finish it
>>
File: .......gif (686KB, 278x300px) Image search: [Google]
.......gif
686KB, 278x300px
>>18127709
Mandela effect
>>
>>18129944
Did you receive a concussion that day maybe? That's a really common sign of concussion
>>
>>18127709
I once seen my floor kinda glitch for like 10 seconds and then become a wood floor again. It happened around 3 years ago. I still think about it every day, cause it was....mind shattering.
>>
>>18129896
That was fucking hilarious!!
>>
This is going to sound retarded but as a kid I clearly remember sitting on my couch and seeing a dinosaur humanoid thing walk across my hall looking at me. I remember crying or something and being sent up to my room for acting up or some shit. I've never hallucinated anything else like that.
>>
>>18130138
nice shop.

Only the side sticker is changed, could have changed the top one as well. Make it look more real.
>>
I am 100% certain an alternate timeline exists where lens is spelled lense, and I am certain that at some point, those two merged.
I remember this from maybe a bit over a year ago, I was filling out part of a physics paper about light, mirrors, lenses, refraction and that kind of thing and I was writing out my answers. Every single time without fail I wrote "lense" because I guess that's just how I'd been spelling it my whole life, I was a bit confused and looked at the question and saw it was "lens" not "lense" and I was a bit shocked because I'd been spelling it like "lense" my whole life. So when I got home I asked my friends asking how they spelled it, and about half of them responded agreeing with me, shocked that it was actually "lense".

Maybe I'm reaching, or maybe I'm just a retarded speller and so are my friends, but maybe there was an alternate timeline with a different spelling of lense.
>>
When I was in second grade, I chased a rabbit that jumped into a hole that wasn't there. I searched everywhere in that area and found nothing
>>
>>18135470
Ever heard the words Lenses?
>>
>>18133730
Yo. Bent Dick.
>>
>>18133730
man's got a bent dick lol
>>
File: 1322651407859.jpg (14KB, 130x130px) Image search: [Google]
1322651407859.jpg
14KB, 130x130px
>>18135470
You just have a shitty memory, the entire universe didn't change.
>>
>>18135651
You just didn't find the hole.
>>
>>18135799
fuck off racist. also mandela effect is real.
>>
>>18135804
that's what she said
>>
>>18127709
I'm 23 fat and lazy, if this ain't the matrix it should be.
>>
File: u-mad-hitler.jpg (91KB, 321x312px) Image search: [Google]
u-mad-hitler.jpg
91KB, 321x312px
>>18135809
No it isn't, you just think it's real because you're an idiot.
>>
>>18130319
I had these halucinations when I was a kid.
Angled neon lighted grids floating.
>>
>>18135833
>>18130319
That's just visual hallucinations, nothing supernatural about it. Sometimes you get them if you stand up too quickly.
>>
File: bent dick.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bent dick.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>18133730
Is this your house bro?
>>
File: isthatabentdick.jpg (120KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
isthatabentdick.jpg
120KB, 400x400px
>>18135845
>>
Once I saw three poles like power lines but not connected by any thing and the told had what I can only describe as blurrs on the tops. I moved my eyes around it wasn't something in my eye or that I'd looked at a light too long they were there. I know that doesn't make much sense they were miles apart from each other on the highway, that's my only paranormal experience
>>
I saw a movie that originally had a black protagonist. Have seen it several times. First time was is theatres I remember doing the line to buy popcorn for it. And there were these tall guys with grills and dreads right before me. And always remembered everyones remarks at the end. For the most part I have always found it cheesy and anti-climactic with a hint of mind fuck. Saw it 4 years ago, 2 years ago and last year just to make sure i wasnt being mind fucked. You know skimmed through. To verify my mandela effect? I was mind fucked. They ommited a whole bunch of the black guys scenes. The prelude trailer scenes were missing. The denouement was changed. The movie was now based around the white guy.
>>
>>18135470
Samething with the word mortifice. I swear we learned the word back in secondary school. I have the same dolemma I spell lens as lense. All the teachers at school always use to write Your Welcome and not You're Welcome. I always assumed your welcome was snobbish and You're Welcome wrong unless its You're Welcomed. Maybe the kkk got control of the education dept and didnt want immigrants to feel welcomed so they half assed it. Especially when coming from a romance language background. Anyway these teachers were ill prepared either way.
>>
>>18135921
You just suck at grammar, the entire universe did not change because your teacher made a grammatical error.
>>
>>18129574
WEED
>>
File: 1357893042158.jpg (42KB, 484x484px) Image search: [Google]
1357893042158.jpg
42KB, 484x484px
>>18135867
What was the movie?
>>
13:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv14La4kX0c&index=2&list=LLEGp3B04Etxr7X5wgXB0Rew
>>
>>18135964
LMAO
>>
>>18135351
homie, I remember when I was like three my rocking horse fucking scooted to me, spoke to me, then went back to my room.
I was in the kitchen, which if I remember correctly, was about 60 paces away.
Probably dumb childhood shit, but still
>>
>>18135897
Go away BLM.
>>
>>18136040
Awesome
>>
>>18135804
There was no hole. I checked the whole area and exactly where it jumped in. Nothing.
>responding to a tripfag
>>
>>18133593
No shit it's like living in a bad movie. Experiencing the shit we've been put through with Obama and watching so many people rabidly support him seems almost impossible. It's like we are under a curse, a great deception
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 314x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 314x480px
3 Now there was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews; 2 this man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You have come from God as a teacher; for no one can do these [a]signs that You do unless God is with him.” 3 Jesus answered and said to him, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born [b]again he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

4 Nicodemus *said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? He cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born, can he?” 5 Jesus answered, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. 6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. 7 Do not be amazed that I said to you, ‘You must be born [c]again.’ 8 The wind blows where it wishes and you hear the sound of it, but do not know where it comes from and where it is going; so is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Nicodemus said to Him, “How can these things be?” 10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and do not understand these things?
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 636x534px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 636x534px
9 Nicodemus said to Him, “How can these things be?” 10 Jesus answered and said to him, “Are you the teacher of Israel and do not understand these things? 11 Truly, truly, I say to you, we speak of what we know and testify of what we have seen, and you do not accept our testimony. 12 If I told you earthly things and you do not believe, how will you believe if I tell you heavenly things? 13 No one has ascended into heaven, but He who descended from heaven: the Son of Man. 14 As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up; 15 so that whoever [d]believes will in Him have eternal life.

16 “For God so loved the world, that He gave His [e]only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him. 18 He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the [f]only begotten Son of God. 19 This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone who does evil hates the Light, and does not come to the Light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. 21 But he who practices the truth comes to the Light, so that his deeds may be manifested as having been wrought in God.”
>>
>>18127709
my life is an endless loop, and l can literally prove that with porn and hentai
>be me
>12 y/o kid
>listened mostly to mainstream rap
>life was shit but it was still ok and l was happy somehow
>grow up friendless
>find out about porn and hentai pretty early, but only fapped to xvideos shit, nothing too extreme too
>get to high school
>make tons of friends and start listening to metal
>find all the good websites for porn and hentai
>tons of new fetishes
>fap everyday
>sad as shit for no reason
>fast forward few years
>back to being happy
>life is literal garbage but im happy
>back to listening to mainstream rap
>back to fapping to vanilla shit
>>
i once came to a underage girl which is weird since im not a pedophile
>>
>>18137134
>>18137137
Stop putting so much bullsh*t into your body
>>
>>18137142
Like Burger King and 'natural f*cking ice' you sick people
>>
>>18137149
DONNT U FUCKING TalK SHIT ON MY NATTYICE
>>
>>18127709
there are no glitches , only an omen.
>>
>>18137156
Perhaps shills should get real jobs...
>>
Anyone experienced "Remembering this person, But everyone else forgot"?
I am just a third/secondhand source, but what my friend told me was interesting.
>Have a girl in my class. 3rd grade or so.
>She's often ruffling my hair and just being kinda bro
>FF to now
>Remembers her and feel like reliving memories
>Looking at old class photo
>Not there
>Confused. Asking my friends from the same class.
>Nobody knows who I'm talking about
>I'm certain she has existed. She just disappeared with graduation.
>>
>>18128420

>This Long post for a mandela effect shit
>>
>>18130319

You have a Brain toma
>>
>outside mall with friend
>smokin cig
>smoke half of it
>decide to put it out and smoke later
>try and figure out what pocket to put it in
>hate the smell of half smoked butts
>finally decide on breast pocket
>pocket opens to the side with a snap
>keep my pack there
>put cig in loose
>go in mall, come back
>grab loose cig
>unsmoked full cig

I checked all my pockets and couldn't find a loose butt. My friend saw it all and confirmed. I lost my shit; got a free half cig!
>>
Mandela effect tards are as worse as flatearthners
>>
>Get soda out of fridge, place on counter
>Get some other stuff out of fridge
>Go to grab soda off of counter
>It's not there
>It's not anywhere
>Definitely took it out of the fridge, can see the spot where a can used to be
>Just grab another one and move on

This has happened a couple times and is easy enough to chalk up to a brain fart. The weird thing is that the can NEVER turns up. Even if I completely derped and put it someplace I wouldn't have normally I still should have come across it eventually, but I never do. It's only me in the house, so it's not like anyone else is taking them.
>>
>>18136010
Nigger what? I was like 11 that's a story from my life I don't watch television or movies they rot your brain
>>
File: 1465848892511.jpg (60KB, 605x695px) Image search: [Google]
1465848892511.jpg
60KB, 605x695px
>>18127709
Reminder that "glitches" are just King Crimson being activated.
>>
>>18130043
I remember the advertisements of one of the new "Saw" movies being kind of like that and it scared the shit out of me..what year was that?
>>
>>18127709
>Highschool
>Smoking a cig with friends
>Bought 5 cigs from the nearest kiosk
>I'd buy 5 cause I'd smoke one every break
>Final break
>Go with friends at the same spot
>Take out the last cig
>mfw I feel another one in my pocket
>mfw it is another one
>Friends confirm that they saw me buy 5 only
>nobody would slip you a free cig unless you asked

Haven't given it much thought, was just weird that I remembered clearly buying 5 only, as I had the exact change in my pocket that would come from 5 cigs, not 6
>>
>>18127709
not sure if this is what your talking about but one night many years ago i had seen a wall of fire in the sky bigger than my hand if i put it up to the sky . it closed the way it opened from top to bottom

it started as a line that got bigger like a sliding door opening. i have told myself it was debris from a satellite or the first international space station that burned up but it was like some one opened a sliding door in the sky and on the other side was hell
>>
>>18127865

this is called a deja vecu

I had them very frequently as a child. now i dont have them anymore.
>>
I had a dream I woke up, I was lying in a bed and couldn't move very well my arms felt like lead. When I woke up in my room then I woke up in my room the next morning. The next few days I kept having dreams of the sky but it was different, there were a lot of tall building and the sky was just black.
>>
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/12/science/ligo-gravitational-waves-black-holes-einstein.html?_r=0

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v302/n5908/abs/302508a0.html

There are universes is always popping in and out existence at least we won't live to see the end of it.
>>
>>18129551
Underage b&
>>
While waiting at a red light at an intersection with my friend, we spotted this dude who stood out because he was wearing a bright red adidas track suit, white and red nike shoes, and a red toque even though it was a hot day. He was riding a bike across the street and... shit, I can't even remember what happened exactly, I think he passed behind a car waiting to turn at the intersection and we expected to see him again as he made it to the other side of the street, but he just... didn't appear. I remember looking around in every direction and being really perplexed that I couldn't see him. As our light turned green and we drove forward through the intersection, we looked around and still he was nowhere to be seen on any sidewalk. My friend was equally confused and we jokingly agreed that he was an inter-dimensional traveler.

probably a dumb story but whatever lol
Thread posts: 111
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.