[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Empathy and the Crown Chakra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (121KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 640x426px
Hello friends.

Have you ever seen a woman in hijab, or a man in a yarmulke? Have you seen a monk with shaven head?

The top of your head is where your empathic/spiritual/"information" connection with other humans takes place. In fact, it connects you to the entire universe, living and non living. Living creatures of greater intelligence and in closer proximity to you have greater influence.

Do you hate crowds, cities?

Covering your head with fabric will insulate you from the influences around you.

Shaving your head will make you more open and involved.

Your hair is both insulating and like antennae. Think of it as a transmitter and detector but not a receiver/transmitter. Growing your hair long and wearing it down or in a braid will help you be more aware of your surroundings, while remaining detached.

If you are having trouble with empathy or apathy, I suggest you physically work with your crown chakra by covering or uncovering it.
>>
So did the government make us grow hair to keep us divided?
Crazy celebrity hair styles made to cause disruptions?

And all the hair products... This can't end well, we're fucked.
>>
>>18127695
The government (by which I assume you mean Western/US?) is not responsible for everything.

Having a shaved head is incredibly vulnerable "energetically" and most people are not ready for it.

Yes, "trendy" haircuts are disruptive, so is dyeing the hair.

Hair products, like any beauty product, are often highly toxic. Carcinogens etc. I wash my hair with Castile soap and don't use any products other than salt water (curls) and oils (nourishes)
>>
File: sikha.jpg (93KB, 349x479px) Image search: [Google]
sikha.jpg
93KB, 349x479px
Have the best of both worlds
>>
>>18127791
Top kek son
>>
>>18127791
>>18127863
It's true though, a cut like that would channel the "energy" differently on your head. I've had extremely short (nearly bald) hair and extremely long but never anything like that, so I can only guess at what it would feel like.
>>
>>18127674
Gosh, if loose clothing can do all that then I guess simply sitting inside of a house will protect from me from anything.

But I suppose it would have to be middle eastern or asian house in order to work properly.
>>
>>18127791
Behold the spiritual mullet!
>>
>>18127965
It has to be firmly wrapped around my head in my experience, and covering all of my hair that is longer than 1"-2". Feels best to have at least three layers of fabric over the top of my head. I started out wearing hijab and indeed like its effect best, but I found it too culturally charged. I have switched to turban and bandana/veil styles, sacrificing the throat chakra covering. I'd like to try a Sikh style scarf someday, with the incredible number of thin layers over the crown.

Do you not feel more connected to the world in the open air than within walls????

As for the racist/cultural dig I am from Catholic and Jewish background. Orthodox Jewish women cover their hair after marriage ("tichel") while Catholic nuns cover their hair. Until the last century all Catholic women covered their hair during prayer. Look at the Virgin Mary.

Look at crowns. Crowns are crystal arrays for amplifying
>>
>>18128060
First I think you should dress yourself in three layers of edgiest cultural garments you can find. Remember the more oppressed the culture the more effective it will be.

Then proceed to insult and challenge as many negatively maligned forces as you can while using enough will and intention to fall into a stupor.

Report your finding here and I will sincerely apologize for viewing you as a silly person clamoring for attention.
>>
>>18128151
Dear friend, if you're not interested in what I have to talk about, move along.
>>
>>18128173
I was interested enough to click on your thread and post several replies.

I posed a challenge in order to have my preconceptions dashed to bits rather than validated in order to grow as a person.
>>
>>18128267
I don't know what you're getting at.

>insult and challenge as many negatively maligned forces as you can while using enough will and intention to fall into a stupor.
What?

What does this have to do with sharing knowledge about the effect of insulating, exposing, or "adding reception" to the crown chakra?
>>
>>18127674

Someones been watching too much Russell Brand!

:/
>>
>>18128309
Fair enough. I thought it was a simple enough concept to comprehend to anyone familiar with the concept of spiritual oppression.

How would you go about validating the theory that physical clothing can protect you from negative influence?

>What does this have to do with sharing knowledge about the effect of insulating, exposing, or "adding reception" to the crown chakra?

Successfully validating your beliefs has a tendency to make people believe what you are sharing with them. Was that a trick question or (insert snarky comment)?
>>
>>18128399
It's not "clothing" it is the crown chakra in particular. Go out in a hoodie or hat if you don't feel brave enough to try a scarf.

I'm already convinced, I've been wearing headscarves for eight months now after being convinced by my third outing in them. You have to try it for yourself.
>>
Every man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head. 5 But every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head—it is the same as having her head shaved. 6 For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head.
>>
File: UgqX2hN.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
UgqX2hN.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>>18130410
Just stop.
>>
>>18130630
I didn't post the scripture bullshit. There's no difference in the effect for men or women. However, since women and man have different sexuality..

-- OP
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.