[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 60

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18121709
>>
Alex
Taurus

What will be the general outcome with that girl, her asshole friend and I?
>>
offering some three card tarot readings, if you could please provide:
>age
>favourite colour
>question
if it's a love query gender would also be helpful
>>
>>18123702
blue
female
have I met the one?
>>
>>18123702
blue
male
Should I stay where I am, or return home?
>>
>>18123702
Violet
How will things be there?
>>
>>18123702
>20
>Male
>Black
What will be the general outcome with that girl, her asshole (Male) friend and I?
>>
>>18123706
>the tower
how much do you really know this guy? do you honestly trust him? the fact that you're even asking this question makes me feel a bit sad
>queen of wands
which one of your friends doesn't like them? it may seem for selfish reasons but she has your best interest at heart
>seven of wands
time to talk about where you stand with him. you can make it last but you'll need to be clear about what you both want - something that one of you (i feel its more him than you) is struggling with.
depends what you mean by the one - it won't all be sunshine and rainbows but what is? you have a lot of change in your future
thank you for your question!
>>18123710
>five of cups
time to accept the past for the past and move on. let go of those grudges you have, whatever happened happened. this links to the next card, so this may be a bit mixed up
>four of swords
time to take a break from whatever is causing you so much stress - even if it's nothing. take a break from your normal life, reflect and accept it for what it is.
>eight of wands
your cards are very strongly heading one way - slow down, heal some wounds. is home a place you can do that, even for a while? i get the impression you're very lost in life. it's okay to admit that you don't know what you're doing. you can always return, nothing is permanent.
thank you for your question, take some time out, breathe
>>
>>18123713
>two of pentacles
this is a positive card! balance is key in this stage of your life, things will slowly slot themselves into place. all of your cards hint strongly at good friendship being formed.
>6 of pentacles
i very rarely pull pentacle cards but they're always a good sign when i do, this card is about generosity and giving to receive. this is a good time to ask for support and also reach out to make new friends and develop older friendships
>the lovers
this card is also about balance and (although not always) in this case I do think it represents an actual relationship to be formed.
you'll really develop as a person there, both spiritually and mentally. friendships are to be made if you keep an open mind and think positive
>>18123719
>eight of swords reversed
wew lad, time to let go of your resentment for her asshole friend. she most likely knows that he's an asshole and thinking of him gives him power in your head - just ignore him, he's not worth your time
>three of swords
part of me wanted to pull another card for this but it'd be wrong for me to change it. this is not a good omen. stop coercing, stop wasting your energy thinking about the friend - you'll only push her away. this isn't to say that this means it won't work, just that trying to force something will cause resistance. keep your head up and stay calm.
>wheel of fortune
this is a card of change, and all change can be painful. this doesn't mean that you're doomed, just be realistic about what you want - is it really her? don't be a victim in what's happening around you, you can change your surroundings better than you think.your mindset will be key to getting the outcome you want
you're too focused on the guy, maybe he is a dick but there's little you can do about that. don't antagonise and rise above the petty stuff that i have no doubt he's creating. show her that you're not phased by it all and things will turn out well
>>
>>18123702
purple
how will i be doing in a years time?
>>
>>18123765
1st. Thank you so much.

Really positive reading.
>>
Purple
Female
Has he read my letter I wrote to him yet?
Thank you
>>
>>18123765
2nd guy

Hmmm. Probably true for the first, but I can't shake that bad feeling that he may get violent towards one of us. (Kinda known that hes emotionally unstable)

And the second seems to be kinda the same point as the first?

But the third, It's not like I'm doing anything to provoke him, I am just on the sidelines with him. And when talking to her, I never bring up the asshole at all.
>>
>>18123731
2nd. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>18123775
just to say all of your cards are very powerful, a lot is going to happen
>ace of swords
a fresh start, big change. don't be afraid - sometimes the fear of change is worse than the actual change. channel that anxiety into productivity. know yourself and keep your ideals in mind
>the high priestess
this is a very spiritual card and often indicates that you're going to develop your spiritual side greatly soon. also highlights the importance of knowing yourself and what you want.
>the moon
it's going to be a long confusing year full of change, but try to stay fluid and adapt to it the best you can. trust your instincts, develop firm roots. your emotions may run high at times but it's not worth losing it over the small shit.
thank you for your question! it's going to be a tough year but you'll develop a lot as a person from it, and if you're able to ride it out you'll be better for it.
>>
>>18123787
what do you mean by on the sidelines? what makes you think he's the violent sort? can you create situations where he's not about and voice your concern over the matter? think of productive ways to change the situation. she's an adult in control of her life as much as you are. she's choosing to have him in her life, violent or not.
>>
>>18123785
quick pendulum reading indicates yes
>>
>>18123731
Thank you for the reading!
>>
>>18123799
>what do you mean by on the sidelines?
Mostly just sitting there, and not getting involved

>what makes you think he's the violent sort?
Just a gut feeling. Plus the fact that he is emotionally unstable doesn't really help.

>can you create situations where he's not about and voice your concern over the matter?
Not really, haven't seen the girl in person since early may, so would be hard to do so without seeing her in person.

But yea, I know, she is choosing to keep him as a friend.
>>
>>18123792
no, thank YOU for the reading!! honestly i could use a bit of development as a person, even if i have to ride some tough shit out.

thanks again. hope you have a nice day.
>>
>>18123807

Do you see a real relationship in my future?
>>
>>18123852
I'm not a reader. Just was responding to the questions in that post.
>>
>>18123702
green

will I marry the guy I am with currently?
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Hello, dear friends. I am here to perform technomancy. I will be trying something new, so results are not guaranteed (are they ever?)

I will need:
>gender
>age
>a site with a "random" button for its content
>query

I may be very slow, but I will do as many queries as I can.
>>
>>18123871
Male
how will the rest of the year going to be like for me?
http://nyanpass.com/
>>
>>18123871

Female
Magic card tricks
Is something bad going to happen to me?
>>
>>18123878
http://www.boredbutton.com/

sorry forgot site
>>
>>18123864
>ace of cups
deepening spiritual connectivity, creating a greater understanding with your loved one
>temperance
balance, moderation, learning to be at peace with what is.
>knight of cups
good news is coming your way! romance, creativity and positive things are high in your life. if not marriage then certainly your relationship is going to develop very fast and passionately in the near future. don't be eager to get married, enjoy yourselves and what you have, as it will last. thank you for your question!
>>
>>18123881

thank you for the reading! I do believe I am too young to get married right now, but the positive reading is reassuring, thank you.
>>
>>18123871
male
http://funamusea.com/character.html if you scroll to the bottom, you can click the character with black hair and a white background and get whisked off to a random character.

am i gonna date anybody before the year ends?
>>
>>18123644
> 28
> male
> orange

Will I get a girlfriend in next 3 Years?
>>
>>18123871

Male
Ytmnd.com

Do you see a real relationship in my future?
>>
>>18123871
Male
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki
Underneath "On the Wiki," there's the random page button.

If E insists on her idea, then where or who am I being lead to?
>>
>>18123702
red
will i ever kiss her?
>>
>>18123702

Dark grey
Who is the fox?
>>
>>18124118
Mulder, Fox Mulder

sorry
>>
>>18123871
I am here now and will finish all five queries before I go.
>>
File: image.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>18123876
Couldn't figure out your site. Sad. I think you will reconnect with your heritage in an exciting way. I saw a giraffe's head as I was focusing on the pull -- mean anything to you?

>>18123878
It will take you by surprise, but it is inevitable. However -- this query is very vague. Is a stubbed toe bad? Certainly. I saw Saturn.

>>18123885
You'll meet her at a formal event, or cement a budding connection at one.

>>18123916
Dear friend, I see not one but four. Each will end, one will hardly begin, but all will transform you completely. "And then I understood why storms are named after people."

>>18124059
Small, close knit community, somewhere cold? I saw a penguin.
>>
>>18124386
>her
naw man, i ain't into chicks. i'm gay as it gets, but thanks for the reading! i'm a pretty casual dude who's poor as hell too boot, so i don't know what chance i'd have to scoot on into some formal shindig, but thanks anyway. if that's true, then i'm looking forward to it.
>>
Anyone would mind trading? My query is should I try talking to my old friends again? We were supposed to go to the movies but they nvm'd me. What gives? Do they not want to be friends?
>>
>>18123871
Female
Wikipedia
where do I meet my future boyfriend? Do I already know him?
>>
>>18123871
female
le reddit dot com
will I go on a date before the end of this yr
>>
>>18124386

Painful. Thank you.
>>
>>18124386
>>18124059

Huh? A penguin? That's a first lol
That made the reading all the more exciting. Thanks for the insight! I'll keep a heads up for any correlations to penguins
>>
Air q:

What will my first gf look like?
Male, Aries, green.
Thank you.
>>
Anyone want to trade? Looking for a scryer. I can use tarot and pendulum.
Scrying works good for when questions right?
>>
Air query for a love reading.
>>
>>18124500
>Scrying works good for when questions right?
No, it's probably the absolute worst method for reading timeframes, unless the scryer has incorporated something supplemental.

t. a multi-method reader who specializes in scrying
>>
>>18124556
What's the best for timing then?
>>
>>18123871

male
4chan.org
Can I trust my friend or should I cut him off?
>>
>>18124563
I've seen people use astrology before, and I've heard of methods involving I Ching, but I haven't seen them done yet. I've seen a few methods involving tarot, but I haven't been able to get them to work. The closest I've gotten is pulling cards for specific intervals of time and looking for relevant changes.

But I'm personally terrible at time frames. I've predicted stock market changes more accurately than when something will happen.
>>
>>18124573
>>18124556
Wanna trade anyway? What would you like? Tarot or pendulum?
>>
>>18124584
Sure, but I'm only scrying right now. I need your query and relevant genders.

Also, let me know what kind of queries you read best.
>>
>>18124593
Any query usually works well with cards.
I find more difficulty with pendulum but should be able to get an answer.
I'm a male.
My question is: I did some magic, saw that it was working as intended but it's taking too long.
I gave it A LOT more juice. Hours went into it. Like a fuck ton.
How does it look? It's to deal with romance if it matters.
>>
>>18124410
>>18124593
Hey not them but if u want another reading hmu. Females.
>>
>>18124603
The reason it's not working isn't for lack of energy; it's due to resistance. Your work want sufficiently well-protected or focused, so it's not strong enough. Consider how little effect a lung-full if air has compared to having it focused through a straw. Coincidentally, thus is why it's a shit idea to start with chaos magic before having another foundation.

For reference, I saw a witch in front of a cauldron (there's your resistance). In the cauldron, I saw a dragonfly slowly falling apart in flight, indicating that you'll lose to fatigue and resistance (the dragonfly is beaten by the air), both environmental and from another party.

I'm also an experienced occultist, so I can help troubleshoot your work if you like.

As for my query, I have two, and you can choose the one you'd prefer to read.
1) What was the energetic effect of my meeting with the old lady on Saturday night?
2) Kindly explain to me the cryptic email I received last night.

Or if you'd prefer a more boring query, I can give you one instead.
>>
>>18124622
Resistance huh? Well that actually makes a lot of sense. I think I know just what to do this time!
Thanks.
I'll do both of your questions.

For the first one:
Queen of pentacles.
Seems like the energetic effect was in good nature. You're an experienced occultist. I'm pretty sure I don't have to say anymore.

For the second:
Ace of swords.
Seems good to me. Even though it seems cryptic. The message seems to hold importance.

On a side note: Do you mind scrying me again with the same question except me taking the different approach? Now that you mention resistance I know just what to do. Thanks!
>>
>>18124620
I see two girls gossiping. One has blonde hair approximately shoulder length, and the other has brown hair about armpit length. If one of those two is you, looks like you're being included. If neither of those is you, looks like you're being excluded.

I also see gold jewelry...listen, I'll be honest and admit that the way female friends deal with each other makes no sense to me, but it seems like there's an issue of vanity or fashion or appearance or something like that involved.

Together with the gossiping...this makes sense, right?

If this didn't help, you don't owe me a reading. If it did, let me know what kind of queries you read best.
>>
>>18124649
Only the absolute simplest of queries should ever be read with a single card. I do, however, appreciate a query that isn't "nextbfpls," so I'll help you.

I see a cement wall with a crack in it, but the structure remains intact. I gather that your modified effort has enough force to create a crack in the defenses, as it were, but it's just not quite enough.
>>
>>18124800
Do you want me to redo your questions again?
Also do you think with effort I can make the crack bigger?
Any advice?
Thanks.
>>
Air query for some pointers on my soul searching journey.

Maybe just a general reading or cue on the people in my life that can help or the things need to look into.
>>
>>18124748
Thank you for the reading. I'm one of those yeah but they havent spoke to me in forever. They aren't vain though one has very bad anxiety. Idk about the gold.

I don't know what I read best. The easiest is love query cause thats what most people ask. Ask whatyouwant
>>
Any readers out there?
>>
>>18124972
What's the question?
>>
>>18124839
Don't worry about it. As far as your work, I don't know what to advise you without knowing what it is. You mentioned romance-related, and those generally fit into two categories. Makeherloveme just doesn't work. I've explained why before, and I don't feel like doing it again; it just doesn't work. Findmesomeone requires an enormous amount of energy if you're doing it without outside help. To be perfectly blunt, I don't think it's going to work without some major tweaking.

>>18124925
>love
Sure, why not. What's going on in her head regarding me?
>>
>>18124983
not him but what do I need to blog about to get a lot of followers?
>>
>>18124983

There is a cruelty and anger inside me I thought I had cut out. It scares m to know that there is such evil at my core, but what disturbs me even more is that there are people who don't realise that. All I can think of is the different ways to hurt them, isolate them from friends and family and turn them against each other. I am afraid that I am going to do something I will regret forever. I did it before but got away with it, barely. What's wrong with me and how do I kill it?
>>
>>18124983
Is he going to be my boyfriend this year?
>>
>>18124925
>>18124990
She sees you as the perfect mate and harbors feelings of love. She wants a union with you and a famiry and probably fantasized about it often. She might not be as direct about it but its in her mind.
>>
>>18125035
Oh, I know that's how she sees me, but I was curious as to what's going on in her head. The situation is a bit complicated, and I need to develop a strategy.

I read tarot as well, so I can guess at your cards, but I'd still like to know what you got.
>>
>>18124983
I haven't talked to N (a girl) in a while, what does she think of me? Does she miss me?
>>
File: kin gif.gif (1004KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
kin gif.gif
1004KB, 500x210px
>>18124983
I really need some help, if you or someone else is willing to help.

My boyfriend broke up with me last night, and I feel so heartbroken, I've cried so much. I asked him why, but all he would tell me is "I like you. I really you and care about me, but I just knew in my heart it wouldn't work out and I want to save you and me from the heartbreak"

My question is: What was his actual reason? I desperately need closure to move on.

He wouldn't tell me any other reason besides that one, and it can't be that vague. It just can't, why would you end it if you liked someone? it's illogical. Please help me, I would mean the world if you or someone else helped.
>>
>>18125050
4 of cups, 10 of cups
>>
>>18125068
>What was his actual reason?

One or both of you cheated.
>>
>>18125068
probably the kind of shit videos you see, like the one in that gif, fucking anorexic looking witch, its scary af
>>
if anyone can read it would be highly appreciated

Will I become a successful surgeon?
>>
>>18125083
>Will I become a successful surgeon?

Well you're asking strangers on the internet to tell your future with pieces of cardboard, so malpractice lawyers will fucking love you.
>>
I'm done asking for readings... There's no point.
>>
Seeking answers/a reading. Willing to trade.
>>
>>18125155
>query
>relevant genders
>what you read
>what kind of queries you read best
>>
>25
>Aries, cusp of Taurus, Leo Rising, Taurus moon
>Male
>Blue
Did she ever love me? Does she ever think about me?
>>
>>18125160
Why did this guy not want me?
Female
Tarot.
Advice
>>
>>18125177

Maybe he's not attracted to you.
>>
>>18125155
I'll do a one card read, ask me the question and your gender. Give the color of clothes you are wearing so I can concentrate better
>>
>>18125177
Significator: King of Wands (r)
You: 5S / Temperance (r) / PoC
Him: 9W / 6C / 10W

You're a bit too much for him, at least right now. As soon as I felt your post, I could feel that you're...well, I don't know how to put it nicely, but you're not exactly the relaxed sort; you're just too much.

He's under some stress right now, and being with you seems like more stress than is worthwhile to him. You seem too high maintenance in the way he sees you, and he nope because he just doesn't want to deal with it.

For mine, I'd like to know how to accelerate the growth of my business.
>>
>>18125219
Yeah but what about that 6 of cups though?

The first card Strength tells me that you need to persevere and not give up hope through both the highs and lows your business will face. It's not good to let anything discourage you because the customers will sense something is wrong and it will not help you grow the business.

The second card the Magician tells me that you need to put all your creativity into this business. Whatever talent and abilities you have you need to give this your all. If you are into the occult it might be also saying to direct skills and talents in that into your business.

The third card is the Knight of Cups. Be very, very charming in your dealings with people. They will flock back to your business just because they want to see you again. Everyone remembers the one easy with words and good with people. Make a good impression that makes them want more.

Something that might inhibit is the Six of Wands. It might mean there is some other success in your life that might take your attention away.
>>
male
aries
will I find a girl that will be okay with my struggles and help along the way?
>>
>>18125180
I can do one for you too. A card for near future love.
White
Female
>>
Seeking a reading about financial problems- air
Female
Scorpio
>>
real talk who here would date someone from /div/?
>>
>>18125334
Sure, divination is a big part of my life, actually one of the big three; right after martial arts and just before boardgames. I've dated someone who gave me a hard time for doing readings, so if I could be with someone who accepted that part of my life that would be pretty awesome.

At the end of the day; do I click with the person? If yes, lets go for it.
>>
>>18125274
>6 of cups
Together with the other cards, it shows me that he desires a less stressful time. I was going to get into how the 9 of Wands shows that he feels burned out or just burned right now, but I figured you'd pick that up.

>you need to persevere and not give up hope
I've got that down. I have a lot of naysayers telling me I'll fail, but I'm looking forward to laughing at all of them in the future.

>you need to put all your creativity into this business
Yes, I've always been one to do things slightly outside of the box that end up working well for me.

>If you are into the occult
I think balls-deep is the best way to describe it
>direct skills and talents in that into your business
I've been thinking of ways to do that but haven't quite figured it out. I have a few ideas, but none seem like the magic bullet (no pun intended).

>Be very, very charming in your dealings with people
Covered, definitely covered; my charm is the backbone of my business.

>there is some other success in your life that might take your attention away
So make sure to continue disregarding females and acquiring currency; got it, thanks.
>>
>>18125343
Are you hiring?
>>
>>18125341
Why would she give you a hard time for doing readings? What effect does it have to her?
>>
>>18125364
Some people have a hard time accepting people that into occult things. My mom does tarot readings and people think she's a witch because she's always spot-on.
>>
>>18125364
She is a hard-line atheist and extreme skeptic. Would forever give me shit about it via lines similar to "for someone as intelligent as yourself, you believe in some fucking stupid shit." Verbal abuse was one of the nicer things she did to me.

also this >>18125371
>>
>>18125384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbLP8jNdR9k
>>
>>18125384
Did you ever try to prove her wrong?
>>
>>18125384

Have you considered that you're just a whiny bitch?
>>
>>18125394
That's an awesome song anon, fuckin love it. Thank you, never heard of these guys before <3
>>18125407
Nah, I was pretty browbeaten. By the time I was getting back into my divination studies, I had pulled myself of my head I couldn't care less about her at that point.
>>18125415
Kek, oh definitely. I know I'm a pretty horrid person to live/be with; no one quite knows your own flaws like yourself.
>>
>>18125435
>>18125407
I want to say you are very accurate Empath. You predicted a while ago that I was going to have trouble with a group setting, well I don't like my lab group kek. Your exgf a bitch hope you find someone nice.
>>
>>18123885
I see you like mogeko.
>>
>>18125283
I don't think you're going to find one right away. My heart says you need to work on yourself for a bit and in about 2 years you will find a lovely brunette who will help you through a lot of your lingering stuggles. You'll be good for each other. My gut says the romance could be extremely fleeting or you'll end up married. I don't, however, feel like your relationship with her will last, but she's going to teach you a lot, and you her.
>>
File: tasse.jpg (43KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
tasse.jpg
43KB, 570x428px
Still doing tasseomancy requests.
Drink some tea, coffee, juice or wine and hit me up with the results.
>>
>>18125466
Forgot to add:
Give me your gender, age and query. Doing arround 5 to 6. Feedback welcome.
>>
>>18125457
2 years is a while... Being alone sucks but eh why not, I'll take it. Thanks
>>
>>18125441
I'm sorry to hear that anon; I studied HRM and every second assessment was group-based, I feel your pain. Nah, she's just a damaged person; I don't hate her, I just hope she gets someone better than I that can help her.
>>18125466
>>18125473
Sure thing, making a cup of tea right now. Preferably a white cup?
>>
>>18125457
can you please tell me if I'll ever find someone who feels passionate for me and vice versa? it feels impossible, im female
>>
>>18125487
you doing readings right now bro?
>>
>>18125466
What exactly do you mean by results?
>>
>>18125466
I have a pic from a few weeks ago, does it count?
>>
>>18125487
Sure thing! I'll wait up.
>>
>>18125499
Go ahead anon!
>>18125495
I mean what is left inside the cup.
>>
>>18125457
Do you think you could help me with a romance reading?

Me:
Wolfgang
Male
Capricorn

Him:
Kevin
Male
Libra

Can you give me insight om my recent break up? Was it meant to end that way, was I meant to learn a lesson?
>>
>>18125492
I think you will, and soon. It could very likely be a coworker. One question though: you at all into girls yourself? If not, if could be a very feminine guy. I'm thinking blue eyes.
>>
>>18125487
Hey mate hows it going? I guess you dont remember but we talked a while ago in one of these div threads

If you are doing readings can you please do this one:

I haven't talked to N (a girl) in a while, what does she think of me? Does she miss me?

Thanks
>>
>>18125509
I think your recent break up was very painful on both ends, but it didn't end the way it should have. Something tells me it wasn't over something huge. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I think you are absolutely meant to learn something from this break up, as every relationship or breakup is a lesson. However, something tells me this may not be the last you'll see of each other.
>>
File: africa and japan.jpg (111KB, 816x797px) Image search: [Google]
africa and japan.jpg
111KB, 816x797px
>>18125466
Female
Romance reading?
>>
I'm fucked. pls help
>>
>>18125528
So am I

No one can help us except ourselves
>>
>>18125534
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yKJT2AU8ZY
>>
>>18125513
thank you, that sounds nice. i think a better question to ask would have been if i would be in an actual relationship like that, with passion, haha. i'm straight, i actually like a guy with blue eyes. is it him?
>>
>>18125494
Not right now, planning a trip and crunching numbers. Maybe in a little bit after okay?
>>18125501
Tea is stewing in the cup right now!
>>18125521
It's always nice to see anons from past threads; you guys make my day time and time again <3
Not doing readings right now, but I may be a little later.
>>18125537
....this is terrifying
>>
>>18125541
I think it's going to be very passionate. I think you two may end up together. Something is telling me he is waiting on you to make the jump and make it known that you have feelings for him. You may have a few disagreements as time goes on (mostly things you're not going to like about him, little things), but yes, I think this relationship will bring a lot of passion.
>>
>>18125557
this is how I'm feeling right now. I listen to this stuff and use it as an outlet. This song resonates with me a lot.
>>
>>18125509
>>18125524
Thank you for answering. May I ask a few more questions?

What way should it have ended? Is there a chance of us getting back together? I really loved him. Is staying friends a good idea?
>>
>>18125557
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWluqjoQKVA
>>
>>18125524
>>18125579
Also, you're correct. It wasn't over anything huge.
>>
File: Photo on 9-13-16 at 10.23 PM.jpg (221KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 9-13-16 at 10.23 PM.jpg
221KB, 1080x720px
>>18125466
Female
romance reading as well pls
>>
>>18125591
Is that hot chocolate
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
>>18123702
Purple
Will I get one of the jobs I applied for tonight?

Thank you so much for your help!!
>>
>>18125592
yeah why? like those that are on tablets that dissolve >.> no good?
>>
>>18125567
I can dig that anon, music is an amazing outlet for emotions. I was actually in the discord singing my heart out (with suitably horrid singing) a few days ago.
>>18125583
Now THIS, this is my jam...holy shit I love you anon, this is just so cool. I love it.
In return, have a song someone precious sent to me and I have fallen in love with.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcm55lU9knw
>>
>>18125579
>>18125584
Actually, I feel like it would've been better if the issue had been talked out. I know that usually turns into an argument, but if you both realize you're adults and that if you don't have communication, nothing is going to work out. I feel like that's the biggest lesson here. You need to communicate more, in a calm manner. I feel like you may be the type to overthink A LOT and it causes you to overreact.
Honestly, I can't tell if you two are going to get back to together or just remain close, but the biggest thing is grown, adult communication. Have a dialog where you explain your side calmly, let the other person speak, and then when they're done you can, etc.
Communication is key and so is patience.
>>
>>18125595
I assumed because it doesn't look like how coffee would. I didn't even know hot chocolate tablets existed. How is it and is it better than the powder?
>>
>>18125600

I've been playing bass almost everyday for nine years and now it feels like a chore and I don't want to play anymore. I'm depressed as fuck.
>>
>>18125565
i am happy at your reading but i dont know.. he hknows i like him but he was too busy for me when i last tried. he change his mind?
>>
>>18125604
It means a lot to me to have some insight, I feel better hearing it. Sincerely, thank you.
>>
>>18125600
i feel inclined to post the gasolina song lel

you'd probably like this one too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjoYCW3DmPI
>>
>>18125606
its very delicious, it has cinnamon and a little bit of sugar in it. they sell it in many stores, like those super centers. the powder one is good but yeah this one richer in taste due to the cinnamon it has. I personally like it <3 :)
>>
>>18125622
That may be what I was feeling then. You're having a tough time actually getting with him. Honestly, I'm gonna tell you right now that he seems like a very selfish person. He's nice when he wants to be. I feel like you're just going to have to stick it to him. Tell him you like him and if he doesn't give a shit, that's the last he'll here from you. Sometimes people need to be scared because it shows them they actually want something.
It may just be a lust thing. That may just be what the relationship will be. If you want to make it work, it's going to be hard. If you /really/ like him, I think you should try, but to me, it's looking like a lot to get his attention. If you stay on the path with this guy, it'll be very heated. I feel like you may have heated fights, but also a very passionate time- ahem, in the bedroom.
>>
>>18125625
Of course! I hope you and Kevin work it out! Either way, you're both always going to have that love for each other there. I'm just not quite sure if it'll be in love or just plain love.
>>
>>18125527
I see two figures. One male, one female. They know each other but not quite. They want each other, but can't seem to get close toghether. There are people being expectators of you both. It's up to you if you want to keep going, he doesn't seem like a bad person, but I get a "dominant" or "masculine" vibe.

>>18125591
I see a humanoid figure walking towards another one. They seem helpless, in search of something, or perhaps already gave up. They might be blind by the obstacles on their way, as I see two rat figures covering the path of the walking figure. They are causing the helpless quite some troubles, but they seem temporary or not as big as you might think. If you don't accept the help of this walking person, they might go pass you. Listen to them, learn from their word, as they seem to be experienced. I kind of see a relationship deal for you both, but that's up to you. Love could save you, or you could save yourself.

Feedback? I'm still training myself.
>>
>>18125537
Have some superior grindcore:
https://youtu.be/MTiZ7f3jEhM

>>18125567
Have one from my edgy playlist from when I was in high school:
https://youtu.be/6ELKW_8agLw

>>18125600
õ_o
>>
>>18125595
they are good. I like them, and they do work for tasseomancy! I could read it pretty well as stated here >>18125657 depending on feedback I might use them irl.

>>18125606
They are common in my country. They do taste different to the powder ones (might have more sugar but taste like stronger chocolate)
>>
>>18125657
Im >>18125591
>.> omg! you hit right in the money with this one! you're good, heh I like the fact that there is a possible relationship with him <3 thank you so much I will take your advice :) great reading!
>>
>>18125644
i can't really blame him for him being selfish hes's had a very shitty childhood and has to look out for himself. i'm not going to try again... if he wants me its his turn to pursue me.

thank you.
>>
>>18125660
Listened this Killing gods a bit when it came out. I don't know it never caught on with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0XDyB3klrU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lju3HdoUwFc
>>
>>18125527
>>18125657
Really? Because I saw countries! Anyways I give you 10/10, you got it right. Thanks!
>>
>>18125657
Can you give me a reading, please?

I want to know what do you see about a guy I like and I chatted yesterday with him.
>>
>>18125682
oh, sorry, I see you need a cup of tea, I don't have one with me.

Thanks anyway!
>>
>>18125682
>>18125687
Don't worry. If you happen to be drinking anything else that is not plain water, hit me up!
>>
>>18125615
Oh man, that's really hard... Any sudden changes in your life you can link to this?
>>18125630
Kek, Gasolina will forever haunt me; that song played non-stop when I was in high school. This song though, is pretty darn nice.

Annnnnnd I tipped out my tea without even thinking whilst having a conversation with my father. Good Job Matt...
>>
>>18125669
Thank you for the feedback!
>>
Air q: what will my first gf look like?

Male, 24, Aries, green.
Or do you need other info?
>>
One or two readings. Maybe more. Give me whatever information you think I may need, and a question.

Let's see how this works...
>>
>>18125880
Can you do my air q?
Its ok if not.
>>18125838
>>
>>18125887
Appearances are finicky to read, and I do not feel I am practiced enough to be able to give you an accurate description.

Besides, why do you want to know when you can leave it up to surprise?
>>
>>18125880
been feeling something is going to happen today
any idea what it might be?
>>
>>18125894
Fair enough. And even if I get a good reading, I would only use it as an indication. I wouldn't be surprised if I end up with a completely diff girl. I'm just interested in knowing for what sort of girls I *might* have to look out for.
My first gf is going to be a massive surprise to me anyway, whether I know what she looks like or not.
>>
>>18125899
What will happen today is not going to be anything exciting or interesting. I have the feeling that you're going to be standing in the darkness, waiting for something to pop up from the shadows, trying to make it clear for yourself, but at the end you're just going to calm down and settle down by the end of it.
Nothing much will happen. Just another darker day with more thoughts about.
>>18125901
As I said, why not leave it up to surprise? Besides, if you're just paying out attention for appearance, you're missing on the personality part, which I dare to say is the more important part here.
>>
>>18125910
>you're missing on the personality part

Don't worry about me, personality is just as important to me as appearance. But appearance can be seen and judged right away, personality slowly gets clear over time.
>>
>>18125172
If for some reason no one can do that question, could I please get romance or fate?
>>
>>18125880
Female
What do I write about to get popular?
>>
>>18125600
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY7bRYsjjGI
>>
File: 20160914_112429.jpg (2MB, 4128x3096px) Image search: [Google]
20160914_112429.jpg
2MB, 4128x3096px
Read my palm yeh
>>
>>18125942

you fap too much
>>
>>18125948
why? is it a fap song or you meant to >>18125943 ?
>>
>tfw your boyfriend can do basic palm reading but you have so many lines that it's too confusing to read.

TT --TT
>>
>>18123644
could anyone do a general reading for major events 13 hours from the time of this post? (9/14/2016 23:00 GMT)

this inquiry is in relation to another thread.
>>
File: kissmeiampuppet.png (134KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
kissmeiampuppet.png
134KB, 500x268px
Hello, my name is puppet and I will be your guest reader from Asia. Please remember that I will answer those questions that is important, I will not answer a question that is answerable by yes or no. Also English is not my native language.

What I'll need is

>name
>gender
>age
>star sign
>query
>>
>>18126187
Frans
Male
Aries
Can I get a general love reading for the rest of this month?
>>
>>18126191
My age is 24, sorry.
>>
>>18125702
I'll be here arround 10 to 12pm if you wanna try again. Tripfagging so you can know when I'm avaiable!

>>18125678
I did see countries at first as well! But looking at it more closely I saw other stuff. Thank you for your feedback!
>>
>>18126187
Hello Puppet, I'm from Near Asia

>Azmi
>Male
>28
>Virgo
>Will my current career plan work out?
>>
File: miss.jpg (73KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
miss.jpg
73KB, 533x800px
>>18126191
It seems like love is in the air. It may seem so blurry to you or like punching the moon, but the thing is it's just part of the tribulation and confusion that you are dealing with right now. The right woman for you is just waiting around the corner waiting for you to notice her. Just be aware of those things that is around you and don't be so insensitive among others.
>>
>>18126238
Feels accurate, thank you for your time.
>>
File: house_of_cards.jpg (60KB, 654x502px) Image search: [Google]
house_of_cards.jpg
60KB, 654x502px
>>18126212
Yes, it will work out. Just remember, a good scientist will do anything just to make sure that his project will work out very well. Try isolating your fake friends, they will cause chaos in your life and your own dreams. Always trust your senses and body while building your dream it will lead you to your right path
>>
>>18126248
Thanks, that makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>18126238
Can I get another reading? since its not very busy in the thread right now.

Frans
Male
Aries

What will happen at my meeting tomorrow?

its ok if you don't have time
>>
>>18126187
Leonardo
M
Capricorn
What kind of girl will my next gf be? And when?
>>
>>18126276
If I can double question, what does close people generally think of me? Pretty curious
>>
>>18126187
orler
male
virgo
when will i be in romantic relationship?
>>
>>18126187
Ron
Male
Pisces

After what happened this morning, what am I supposed to make out from these unfortunate series of events?
>>
File: Tarot anime 6.jpg (37KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot anime 6.jpg
37KB, 750x741px
Doing some readings today, anyone interested i will need.
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now.

Avoid YES/NO queries.

Hope i can help.
>>
>>18126489
>orler
>male
>19
>virgo
>when will i be in romantic relationship?
>>
>>18126489
Male,
Aries
What will happen at the meeting tomorrow?
Happy
>>
>>18126489
female
Lana
Virgo
What does this guy, not the one I like, feel for me?
>>
File: eh.png (54KB, 480x685px) Image search: [Google]
eh.png
54KB, 480x685px
>>18126489

>male
>libra
>can you tell me something about my future girlfriend? what does she looks like? is she okay right now?
>My heart beats faster like something is about to happen. I am not anxious I just feel weird like I am falling in love. It's weird because I am single and I am not into that kind of dramatic stuff.
>>
File: 41.jpg (8KB, 233x298px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
8KB, 233x298px
>>18126489
>Gender
Female
>Sign
Cancer
>Query
Are we strong enough to remain together facing the difficulties? What should I do to make it work?
>A word that describes how you feel right now.
Tired
>>
File: rain-chain-ron.jpg (711KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rain-chain-ron.jpg
711KB, 1920x1200px
>>18126484
There are two things that I want to tell you. First, you are stuck in a chain. Someone chains you and holds you down. Second a storm. A storm is a bad sign for a water sign like you. It brings harm and chaos inside of your soul. Whatever you do, you cannot escape from the storm itself. In order to survive you must find your shelter and believe for yourself. Do anything that you love something that will benefit you from your friend, family, gaming community and so on.
>>
>>18126496
>Orler
Is that your name or what?

Anyways, Tarot sucks for dates, yes/no and physical descriptions. So take what i say with a grain of salt.

>Page of Swords
>Seven of Swords
>Seven of Cups

Either in July or seven/eith months from here.

Alternatively it might be talking about a girl you already know. If that is the case, it is advised to approach her and be straight foward.
>>
File: 1473863019255.jpg (120KB, 392x495px) Image search: [Google]
1473863019255.jpg
120KB, 392x495px
>>18126489
>Female
>Aries
>What will happen when I meet my ldr boyfriend for the first time? How will he feel about me? Will I regret it?
>Bothered.
>>
>>18126489
Female
Scorpio
Is he being honest with me or just trying to sweet talk?
Anxious
>>
>>18126520
>Aries
>LDR
How many times have you cheated?
>>
>>18126520
The cards are telling me that you're a whore.
>>
>>18126537
probably not newhelp hahaha
>>
>>18126537
That's astrology, not tarot
>>
>>18126497

>Seven of Swords
>Ace of Wands

If this meeting is related to some form of movement (A business trip, moving from your house, ect.) You will get the good to go. Keep in mind this could also be metaphorical, as for example leaving an abusive job or relationship.

It could also talk about new life, having a baby could be implied.

Its going to be positive, specially if you are not going alone, or if its outcome also applies to other people you care.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18126526
>>18126537
What's with all this Aries hate? You got burned by one?
>>
>>18126500

>Six of Pentacles
>Eight of Swords Reversed

Huh, my initial thoughts would be that he feels that either he is helping you or the other way around. However since your query seems romantic related, I can't see how this would apply unless talking about self-esteem. If this is the case you might be giving him confidence (or the other way around)

Alternatively He probably feels he has a shot with you and buying his way to your heart could be his plan.

Hope it helped.
>>
File: 1473861151217.jpg (92KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1473861151217.jpg
92KB, 612x612px
>>18126526
None. I may be an Aries but I have the least of decency not to cheat.
>>18126537
Actually KHV. I might be a whore spiritually, but if it is the case, I just haven't found out yet.
>>
File: on.jpg (32KB, 590x427px) Image search: [Google]
on.jpg
32KB, 590x427px
>>18126489
Male
Aries
Future reading, how will be life be say in a couple months. Will my life start changing the way i want it, getting a job, making friends, and will i start going out? At the moment i am anti social who does nothing but lift weights, have no job, and have no friends.
Sad
>>
>>18126489
>F
>Aries
>Someone from on the previous thread told me that madness threatens my edeavours, what could that mean?
>Relieved
>>
>>18126489
Male
Virgo
Now that her cat's out of the bag, what will she do?
Melancholy
>>
>>18126631
Link to reading?
>>
>>18126505
>The Devil Reversed
>Four of Cups Reversed

Nice cards anon. There is little I can describe from this cards but one thing is certain. She will change your life in a really positive way.

However a word of advise. This relationship will take a lot from you. Save some money.

Hope it helped.
>>
File: reading.png (9KB, 601x124px) Image search: [Google]
reading.png
9KB, 601x124px
>>18126646
I dont have the link but here is the picture
>>
File: 1472160906796.jpg (11KB, 219x187px) Image search: [Google]
1472160906796.jpg
11KB, 219x187px
>Its a people doesn't give you feedback episode
>>
>>18126573
This helped, thank you!
>>
>>18126706
Im still here, ive actually asked something, an answer would be great! :^)

>>18126631
>>
>>18126706

I promise I will!

Male
Taurus
Will I pass my tests and get the job I'm going for?
Anxious
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Calling all libras. So I did a reading for the air signs today and I started getting a lot of people for the libras so I decided to go more in depth with the libras. Libras are going to have a really good day today, tomorrow, the rest of this week and the rest of this month. A lot of libras are about to step through a portal (the arch of people) and with each of their aspects they are going to have really positive new beginnings. A lot of libras will take the initiative and possibly do something that they really want to do. The middle card represents the libras going through this portal of new beginnings and they will use their inner wisdom and intuition to guide them. I really feel like this is because of Jupiter in Libra and the libra sign coming up. If you want the Gemini and Aquarius readings just say so because I have them right here. Lots of love to libras and the fellow air signs and the rest of the zodiac.
>>
>>18126489
Female
Scorpio
How do I get out if this situation?
Tired
>>
>>18126706
I'm waiting for my turn senpai >>18126506
>>
>>18126743
wish i believed you. Id settle for some ass that isnt my old lady and a strong layoff. also niggers tounge my angus
>>
>>18126506

>What should I do to make it work?

>Four of Wands Reversed
>Ten of Pentacles

Try small types of celebrations, something more ''homemade''.

This could be advising to moving into the same house, private dates between you two or the sort. Perhaps spending holidays together alone (if possible)

That said, however this holidays or some sort of celebration is what is causing the issue at first place?

Alternatively it could be referring some sort of mediation. Speak things, but keep in mind other people will not help the situation.

This is all i got, had a hard time interpreting but i hope it helped.
>>
>>18126777
>moving into the same house
This is what we are trying to do, we're on a ldr but issues are wearing me

>Alternatively it could be referring some sort of mediation. Speak things, but keep in mind other people will not help the situation.
There are some interference from other people actually and this makes me worried for not being closer to handle

>This is all i got, had a hard time interpreting but i hope it helped.
Thank you very much and I'm sorry if this has caused you trouble.
>>
Air Query (Would love a good tarot reading, but anything will suffice.)

1989 Snake.
Female.
Moon: Pisces Sun: Taurus/Gemini Ascending : Libra

Query: Am I deluding myself into thinking that he feels the same way for me? If not, will he be the one to act on it for us?

Thank you to whomever replies.
>>
>>18126713
No problem

>>18126823
> if this has caused you trouble.

None at all, the challenging spreads actually help me to grow, sorry i couldnt get more specific stuff but i am glad it helped, even if just a little.

Good luck femanon.
>>
>>18126836
Are you able to read me after those peeps?
>>
>>18126726

Can you do mine?

>>18126836
>>
>>18126706
>tfw I would totally provide feedback but I've already gotten readings from you recently, and I'm uncomfortable providing your requested info
>>
>>18126836
Im waiting senpai

>>18126631
>>
Be patient, guys. People can only do readings at their own pace. If you crowd them, they might get anxious and not be able to do a good reading.
>>
>>18126883
A good reader is almost never anxious, just mostly calm.
>>
File: 1471743855224.jpg (22KB, 500x331px) Image search: [Google]
1471743855224.jpg
22KB, 500x331px
>>18126894
kys kys

that's the sound a snake makes
>>
Here is something to sum it up to you faggots
>>18126631
Youre a crazy bitch

>>18126726
If you studied anything at all

You're welcome
>>
File: 1462024571941.gif (498KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1462024571941.gif
498KB, 500x500px
I know I am taking my time guys be patient. I have other stuff to do between readings
>>
File: CS_0203.jpg (42KB, 299x363px) Image search: [Google]
CS_0203.jpg
42KB, 299x363px
>>18126915
Don't worry NewHelp, it happens to me as well when I'm doing readings, but you're doing a great thing for /div/ and it's appreciated. *hugs*
>>
>>18126899
You must be the se guy who told me to "fuck off".
>>
>>18126489
female
aquarius
how does he feel about me at the moment?
lonely
>>
>>18126743
waaaat? Is it love related?
>>
I`m going to scry for 1 person. that`s all I have time for. Make your request and tell me if I`m accurate once I`ve finished.
>>
>>18127024

Do me do me!
>>
>>18127035
What do you want to know about?
>>
File: mu1473181271088.jpg (241KB, 793x800px) Image search: [Google]
mu1473181271088.jpg
241KB, 793x800px
Has anyone taken one of those $500 courses to learn astrology/tarot?
How was it?
I am thinking about doing it.
>>
>>18127024
>>18126726

Me please!
>>
>>18127040

I've never had a scry reading before, so a general, I guess?
>>
>>18127043
>Has anyone taken one of those $500 courses to learn astrology/tarot?
>How was it?

The most expensive and simplest iq test you'll ever take only has one question: "Are you willing to pay 500 American dollary-doos to learn tarot?"
>>
File: TWGZ7nl.jpg (40KB, 813x720px) Image search: [Google]
TWGZ7nl.jpg
40KB, 813x720px
>>18127043
Is this bait?
>>
>>18127053
No. I have a friend who took one astrology course for two years part-time. They say it's great.
>>
File: 1458859563357.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1458859563357.gif
1MB, 406x449px
>>18126941

Thanks
>>
>>18126520
>Page of Wands
>Three of Cups (R)
>Knight of Swords
>King of Swords
>Two of Pentacles
>Ace of Pentacles

>Significant: Ace of Wands (R)

Now now, it might sound a bit worse than it should.

From your side you will actually like it, however there might be some problems with being nervous or rushing things up so be careful with that. Expect a gift or a proposition of some material sort.

On his side he might feel some pressure that could be coming from you or other people. He doesn't look like the emotional type and to some extent neither you do, so expect things to be a bit too serious and less playful.

You both were represented by swords on an emotional level.
There might be issues with sex, use protection if you decide to have it.

My advise is to chill a little, the first time its ought to be stressfull to both of you.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18127043
bruh there's many guides for free online pls dont waste yo monney bruh
>>
>>18127043

I can't advise you to get into it because as other anons have said, there is probably guides online for that.

That said I also have meet some people who have been into it and they praise it... So I don't know
>>
>>18126489
>Male
>Aries
>What would be the best way to deal with what is to come?
>Somewhat despaired and a little accepting
>>
>>18126894
A "good" reader? My mom has been doing tarot readings for probably more than 30 years and has never given a reading that wasn't right. She still gets anxious sometimes while reading.
Don't put a cap on everyone. All people are different.
>>
QUESTION FOR EVERYONE
What is your method of meditation and how do you go about it?
>>
>>18127156
This.
>>
File: 339517.jpg (427KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
339517.jpg
427KB, 1920x1200px
>>18127146
If you wouldn't mind doing mine, i would be grateful.

>>18126835
To add to this: I feel like a maelstrom of emotions. From elation to anxious.
>>
>>18127159
I usually listen to binural beats and concentrate on what I am seeking in life
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 526x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 526x345px
I am here to scry. Who wants a scry?
>>
>>18127156
you need to pimp yer mom on /div/ m8
>>
>>18127190
Scry me
>>
>>18127190
Sure. How does scrying work?
>>
>>18127190
I'm insane and anxious. Help
>>
>>18127190
Work or how things stand with my lady friend, whichever you prefer
>>
>>18126894
>>18126899
>>18126947
Chill fampais, we dont want a flame war dont we?
>>
>>18127190
How i stand with my crush. Please.
>>
>>18127190
>>18127197
Tell me how it will go if I visit her.
>>
>>18127190
Id love to
Scry my future with this guy cancer.
Im cancer myself, 22 years old female.
>>
>>18127190
Is my crush going to hit on me
>>
>>18127190
could i get a love reading? 26 male capricorn
>>
>>18127190
I am here to respond. Will I get with a cute guy soon? Appearance?
>>
23, Scorpio here.

Wondering about what I'm doing to fuck myself mentally and also what is going on with my love life in the future.
>>
>>18127190
Could I get a general reading?
>>
>>18126489
Female
Sagittarius
What should I be wary of in the next month? Am I being delusional about everything?
I feel delusional
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 600x461px
>>18127195
Flashing like a strobe light. Pebbles bordering a path. Two light poles like are along highways leaning ominously in together. And a bowl of flowers, on a side table in an entryway.

>>18127199
Checked.

My face and knees felt flush and hot. White light, an inward curve coming in, like being inside a wave as it breaks. The flavor of pineapple. Sitting at a desk with just a small lamp on, writing, writing, writing, lowering my head to the table and hardy looking at the result of my hand's motions with the pen, lost. A park with a steep hill, low bushes, and bees.

>>18127200
Checked.

The right half of a sphere, pink, with raised white polka-dots on it. Anticipation as one approaches a door and prepares to open it. A smiling mouth and the eyes very very far above, no nose between them.

>>18127210
Read Edith Hamilton's Mythology.

>>18127214
A long drive, hundreds of miles.

>>18127222
Triples checked.

I see a gazebo almost veiled in flowers. Bells, white, made of paper maché? Here comes the bride

>>18127219
a keyhole shape, I think it's a tunnel entrance though. Then it resolved into a labyrinth.
>>
>>18126187
Lune
Female
Sagittarius
What is happening that I don't know of? Should I trust people around me? Am I crazy?
>>
>>18127280
nigga u cryptic as fuq, i like it
>>
>>18127190
Will I meet anyone at the event?lovewise
>>
>>18127280
Thanks

Did you read for my work concerns or my lady friend?
>>
>>18127280
Excuse me for sounding dumb, Edith Hamilton's Mythology.

I take it, that means what?
>>
>>18127280
so basically I don't know what I'm doing. I'm just doing something.
>>
>>18127190
Should I be still in contact with her?
>>
>>18127280
how will my life turn out?
>>
>>18126521

>Five of Pentacles
>Ten of Wands (R)
>The Heriophant
>The Lovers

He is not ''lying'' but he might seems a bit confused. There might be something unorthodox in this relationship.

There seems to be more people involved and that causes troubles on your perspective of him. Maybe a friend is advising you against him? or does he have previous partners that you have met? i cant tell...

Anyways, i think he means what he says. There is attraction indeed at least. Strong cards in play.

Hope it helped.
>>
File: 1472932508190.jpg (43KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1472932508190.jpg
43KB, 640x640px
>>18127055
>friend paid 500 bux for bullshit course
>later realized that you can lookup many different online sources to read tarot better
>friend is bumhurt
>if anyone asking he says "oh hey great" he says while trying to cover his sizzling bumhole
>he scratches his bum when you're not looking and when you turn your head he acts like searching for a change in his pockets
>"it was a great joy, and learning phase for me" he adds, lying between his teeth
>at this phase he looks at your lips and eyes to see if you give color of any convincement so he can sleep at night
Yea, must be one helluva ride... eh?--- I mean experience.
>>
File: Tarot anime 5.gif (795KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Tarot anime 5.gif
795KB, 500x281px
Thats it for today guys, i might get back at it later but no promises.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18127190
My future. Will I be financially stable?
>>
>>18127280
Is he my next lover?
>>
>>18127321
omg you're dead on this!!!
it's his ex gf never leaving him alone trying to get him back
thank you for your help
made me a bit more ease
I was afraid he'd be playing because he likes to flirt a lot
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 716x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 716x400px
>>18127250
No.

>>18127252
Come on dude, wording. do you want me to read for your love life or whether I will agree to read for your love life? Eheheheh

>>18127259
Yes. He will be shorter and darker than you. I saw an irregular triangle (pizza slice?) and a bar top

>>18127268
Arghhhh

>>18127278
I see teeth. Watch out for nippy dogs... or humans.

>>18127296
No. I see you finding someone there extremely compelling, but it doesn't proceed

>>18127302
Lady friend

>>18127305
It means I think your standing will improve if you read that book.

>>18127316
I didn't see anyone with you in the car, but I felt like you'd be very social at your destination. And there were mountains.

>>18127317
No. I saw a door slam shut.

>>18127319
Unremarkable from an outside perspective.

Shit guys, I've put myself in a mood trying to speed-read for fun.
>>
>>18127349
>>18127252

I would love a love reading.
>>
>>18127349
Ah, thank you for clarifying! Now time to get that book. I needed a good new read anyhow.
>>
>>18127349

er... I'm this dude

>>18127199
>>18127316
>>
>>18127349
How is my crush reacting now that her secret's revealed?
>>
>>18127354
Sorry. Its been a good eight months since I did readings this fast and I burned out. Ahhh embarrassing. not sure how valid anything else I saw was now that I'm aware I fucked that up
>>
>>18127190
Hit me up with one if you can. I have this girl that likes me but I'm wondering if it's obsessive or will turn obsessive.
Thanks.
>>
>>18127364
It's pretty hard to tell who I was anyway.
>>
>>18127190

Hi, could I have a general reading please, if you have time?

Female
Aquarius
>>
>>18127397
pick a number between 1 and 10000
>>
>>18127401

>>
File: 1248448437460.jpg (107KB, 436x604px) Image search: [Google]
1248448437460.jpg
107KB, 436x604px
>>18127190
I get the feeling that my unrequited crush is watching me through her friends, just to piss me off... Is it true? Can I leave her behind and start a new love? I know 2 candidates for that but I'm not sure...
>>
File: 1418846024073.jpg (358KB, 811x978px) Image search: [Google]
1418846024073.jpg
358KB, 811x978px
>>18127403
Here you go, love, one of only two images with the numbers 978 in sequence

It was saved on December 17, 2014
>>
>>18127401
>>
>>18127401
439 and 459 both popped into my head at the same time...
>>
>>18127372
It shouldn't be hard for someone who is directly connecting to people to read for them. The thing is, I thought it was you as an immediate response, and I second-guessed based on logic. Should never do that.
>>
File: 1456609456124.jpg (3MB, 2362x1735px) Image search: [Google]
1456609456124.jpg
3MB, 2362x1735px
>>18127406
One of 7 images with the numbers 173 in sequence

it was saved on March 16, 2016
>>
>>18127417
have problem connecting with my own mind atm. You pretty much did what I usually do.
>>
File: reader animu girl.gif (545KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
reader animu girl.gif
545KB, 500x350px
>>18127346

Thanks for the feedback
>>
>>18127401
>>
File: TB0bCQT.jpg (1MB, 3710x2565px) Image search: [Google]
TB0bCQT.jpg
1MB, 3710x2565px
>>18127412
One of two pictures with the numbers 371 in sequence

It was saved on July 6, 2014
>>
>>18127423

Thank you, I like that.
>>
>>18127401

>>
File: 1422441303872.jpg (95KB, 696x449px) Image search: [Google]
1422441303872.jpg
95KB, 696x449px
>>18127414
I compromised on 449, and this is one of 7 images with those numbers in sequence

Saved on January 28, 2015

It's a good omen. I've been trying to find this picture since last year
>>
>>18126520
shut up slut and suck my dick
>>
File: Flight of the Bird Man.jpg (97KB, 806x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Flight of the Bird Man.jpg
97KB, 806x1024px
>>18127430
This is the only picture with the numbers 806 in sequence

It was saved on February 16, 2015
>>
>>18127437
It doesn't look like one, but i will take your word for it!
>>
File: Ganesha.jpg (78KB, 426x434px) Image search: [Google]
Ganesha.jpg
78KB, 426x434px
>>18127434
This is one of two pictures with the number 434 in sequence

It was saved on May 20, 2014
>>
>>18127401
>>
>>18127449
>>
>>18127443
Thank you!
>>
>>18127431
thanks I've found some reading.
http://www.flowermeaning.com/wisteria-flower/
>>
>>18127449

What does this one symbolise?
>>
>>18127401
>>
File: 1385852354201.jpg (54KB, 437x468px) Image search: [Google]
1385852354201.jpg
54KB, 437x468px
>>18127450
Man this was a tough choice,

one of six images with the number 437 in sequence

This image was saved on November 30, 2013

Other choices included an oni mask tatooed on a man's back and a small lizard with
wings

I'll post them too if you want to see them
>>
>>18127401
>>
>>18127443
What does this symbolize?
>>
>>18127437
What does this one mean, if it's good? XD
>>
File: 1393356284826.jpg (129KB, 700x434px) Image search: [Google]
1393356284826.jpg
129KB, 700x434px
>>18127457
Look I'm not an augur I'm just here to post pictures

Here's the other one, it was saved on February 25, 2014
>>
>>18127467
Please do post both of them

Also is that pic fake or doe frogs sometimes sit like that?
>>
>>18127450
>>
>>18126835
My query is still open! I'm willing to do a bibliomancy reading in exchange for a tarot or energy reading.
>>
>>18127401
>>
File: 1409438140942.jpg (70KB, 624x749px) Image search: [Google]
1409438140942.jpg
70KB, 624x749px
>>18127451
42 pictures contain the sequence 111, but only one contains the number in the filename, and it's just a picture of a girl named Madeline

>>18127458
Zero files contain the numbers 3336 in sequence. Please to try again

>>18127468
12 pictures contain the numbers 624 in sequence.

This one was saved on August 30, 2014, and was one of the first pictures I ever saved from /s4s/
>>
File: Blood flow.jpg (282KB, 1110x888px) Image search: [Google]
Blood flow.jpg
282KB, 1110x888px
>>18127481
This is one of 7 pictures with the numbers 888 in sequence

Kinda makes ME think that YOU'RE not serious about this reading!

It was saved on March 12, 2015

>>18127477
hehe, sometimes..
>>
>>18127401
>>
File: Tatoo.png (570KB, 437x658px) Image search: [Google]
Tatoo.png
570KB, 437x658px
>>18127487
No items match your search

>>18127477
I can't believe you pict this number (437)
I've been talking about japanese horned oni all day
>>
>>18127489
>>18127458
>>18127401

trying again: 83
>>
File: duck74449_1457502501_n.jpg (41KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
duck74449_1457502501_n.jpg
41KB, 672x960px
>>18127502
This is one of 4 images with the numbers 672 in sequence

It was saved on June 3, 2014

God I can't believe it's been that long! I can remember when I saved all those pictures of orchids so clearly..
and I've been on 4chan for almost 15 straight hours now
Gosh time just flies by..
>>
>>18127507
>>
File: 1424150219723.png (1MB, 837x693px) Image search: [Google]
1424150219723.png
1MB, 837x693px
>>18127510
This is the only duplicate image out of 49 images with the numbers 83 in sequence,

It was saved on February 17, 2015
>>
>>18127514
>>
File: 1467317451694.jpg (746KB, 1981x1981px) Image search: [Google]
1467317451694.jpg
746KB, 1981x1981px
>>18127515
There are 185 images with the number 35 in sequence

So pic a number between 1 and 185

>>18127523
Ooh, only one picture which contains the numbers 1981..

Saved on June 30, 2016
>>
>>18127529
>>
File: 1472240564595.jpg (28KB, 633x350px) Image search: [Google]
1472240564595.jpg
28KB, 633x350px
>>18127536
Oof I recommend you take this a bit more seriously

This picture was taken last week or something
>>
>>18127507
>No items match your search
Can I try again?
>>
>>18127520
>>
File: 1406275556614.jpg (331KB, 1608x2001px) Image search: [Google]
1406275556614.jpg
331KB, 1608x2001px
>>18127569
Other than a picture of a gibbon using a computer, this is the only picture which contains the numbers 2001 in sequence

It was saved on July 25, 2014
>>
File: vbnv.png (134KB, 276x271px) Image search: [Google]
vbnv.png
134KB, 276x271px
>>18127578
Nice pic anon. I'll save it
>>
File: 1426173346196.png (227KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1426173346196.png
227KB, 555x555px
>>18127572
Oh shit I just realized it only searches for the first letters of the filename so all I see are pictures 555 pixles wide
>>
>>18127190
sure! tell me whatcha see friend! unless you need any info, which I'll be happy to provide
>>
>>18127578
>>
File: oni_mask_by_hollowcorpse.jpg (142KB, 600x933px) Image search: [Google]
oni_mask_by_hollowcorpse.jpg
142KB, 600x933px
>>18127593
Just saved this one today like 16 hours ago
>>
>>18127602
>>18127602
>>18127602

New thread "whoops" edition
>>
>>18127593
>>18127604
I just realized my post number also end in 93. spoopy doopy
>>
>>18127616
and now 16, you saved it 16 hours ago.

luminarty confirmed.
>>
>>18127616
Ye and here's one of 11 images ith 593 resolution saved on may 7 2014 lol
>>
File: 1470116104581.jpg (41KB, 1200x700px) Image search: [Google]
1470116104581.jpg
41KB, 1200x700px
>>18127621
Oh yes, now I remember why I came to this place

It's just soo rraaddiiaanntt
>>
>>18127633
Yes it is, MR. 33rd degree Mason of dubs.
>>
>>18126505
>tokyo ghoul
nice
>>
new thread when
Thread posts: 354
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.