[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Different Realities, Mandela Effect etc.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 0003448331_10.jpg (74KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0003448331_10.jpg
74KB, 1000x1000px
Not long ago there was a guy here claiming to be one of 23(?) scientist responsible for the "mandela effect".
He was talking about a person creating problems in their "veil".
Well, maybe he just doesn't know better but some of his statements were just wrong and i have to tell you that it is not just one person but multiple individuals who saw/realized something in spring of 2013 and i am one of these people. Since 2013, we managed to work together and make good progress but right now we see things speeding up very quickly and there is a lot of misinformation on the internet. I will try to answer your questions about this topic or anything related to it as good and understandable as possible. Feel free to ask!
>>
File: 1370104534434222.png (52KB, 1344x412px) Image search: [Google]
1370104534434222.png
52KB, 1344x412px
>>
When will these overdone, boring, crackpot Mandela threads be over?
>>
>>18127446
Well to stay simple: There is no mandela effect. It is just you. Yet, mostof the time "you" are not as free/individual as you think you are. Since most people ony see obvious effects on the surface they created the "mandela effect" to explain what the experience. And since it's the internet, people talk about it for some time ;)
>>
>>18127441
so... you want to know if this is true?
Yes,you can change your reality and no, you don't need mirrors, candles or any holy objects to do this yet they won't hinder you and might help depending on your culture, religion and personal experiences.

About changing / switching realities:
Every possible reality exists and if you "change" your reality it becomes another reality that existed before, so there is no difference.
>>
>>18127416
>mandela effect
>some weird berrenstain alternate dimension thing
I thought the mandela effect was when someone put a rubber tire around your neck, filled it with petrol, and lit you on fire.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.