[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is happening today /x/, what's going down?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 385
Thread images: 37

This is happening today /x/, what's going down?
>>
>today
You're late.
>>
anyone knows the piece that is playing on the website now?
>>
File: MURMUR.gif (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
MURMUR.gif
1KB, 100x100px
>>18126579
Vide Cor Meum" ("See my heart") is a song composed by Irish composer Patrick Cassidy based on Dante's "La Vita Nuova", specifically on the sonnet "A ciascun'alma presa", in chapter 3 of the "Vita Nuova".
>>
there is a JFK speech playing on the website now
>>
Probably all a ruse.
>>
Hey remember when that "how to pronounce" youtube channel started making werid videos

And it turned into a big ARG

And then the day that it was counting down to came and it was just the people behind horse ebooks

just a thought
>>
>>18126568
Some shitty band is going to release a shitty album.
>>
>>18126813
Tool probably.
>>
>>18126861
>Tool
>Some shitty band
FUCK YOU
>>
File: 1404853412772.jpg (29KB, 398x241px) Image search: [Google]
1404853412772.jpg
29KB, 398x241px
>>18126869
>liking tool
lmao
>>
>>18126879
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MURDER YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP!!!
>>
>>18126886
tool fans everybody
>>
I left my favorite hat on the bus because I was too busy reading this thread. :-(
>>
Some art school dropout is going to launch a kickstarter to reveal the "truth"
>>
the ads suggested below every mrteeth youtube video are for blindspot

op's pic on a pol thread for this (now deleted) was for blindspot

blindspot season premiere lines up with the timer

you can all stop now
>>
So I was sleeping in my dream, as I often do.

>asleep on someone chubby
>has nice booty
>wandering hands

Wake up in dream.
>kid is kinda dorky with curly black hair.
>kid tells me

00:30am tonight.
Be awake for for.

>has to get up at 6am for school
>fuck you dream person with the nice booty

However, this is relevant to this thread.
>>
Didn't we already figure out this is just some marketing campaign for the new American Horror Story season premiering today?
>>
>>18126907
fedora's are awsome
>>
>>18126895
You actually sound really upset, loser
>>
>>18127033
I hope so, I don't know what blindspot is but it looks lame. An AHS season about secret societies and satanism sounds pretty good desu
>>
>>18127033
It isn't.
>>
>>18127070
Don't you understand that if this was some commercial, who ever arranged this would need to pay millions for using all of those companies logos etv.
This isn't legal.
>>
>>18127074
So what's your theory, guy?
>>
>>18127074
>Implying there isn't cash to be made to allow your logo to be on an arg
>>
>>18127067
>tool fans everybody
is more upset than
>I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MURDER YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP!!!
?
>>
>>18127077

I think you might be overestimating the number of people who are interested in this. It wouldn't be worn paying of Disney to appeal to a few thousand people on Reddit, here and a few conspiracy sites populated be fucking lunatics.

I think it's some kind of art thing myself, but I'd be surprised if it were publicity for any band or tv show that's in the public eye.
>>
>>18126907
It's okay you can probably buy more tinfoil elsewhere
>>
The art style looks almost too professional to be anything more than a viral marketing campaign
>>
I posted this in the other thread (why are there two threads btw?)

http://veridoctores.wixsite.com/cunctus-lexis/project--2020

No idea what it is. Some student things with © 2045 and spoopy shit like that on it.
>>
>>18127111

was the end of fear

It's the moment you realise

it's always near

11:11

badselfeater.com
>>
It's Lil Ugly Mane announcing something. Mark my words.
>>
>>18127174
PLEASE (GOD) GIVE ME THIS NOW
>>
>>18127180
Just wait for another 4 hours
Don't get your hopes up though because it could be something gay like a clothing drop
>>
>>18126568
Maybe the website was just counting down the owners birthday.
>>
Bad Self Eater tours when
>>
>>18127105
Yksi nyymäristä ainaskin.
>>
Be sure to drink your ovaltine
>>
>>18127033
the countdown if over 3 hours before it premiers
>>
File: 1473880930267.jpg (1MB, 1290x5050px) Image search: [Google]
1473880930267.jpg
1MB, 1290x5050px
this is from the /pol/ thread. We just went down the rabbit hole m8s.

do any of you guys know anything about forgotten languages.org?
>>
File: Resistance ride.jpg (32KB, 851x315px) Image search: [Google]
Resistance ride.jpg
32KB, 851x315px
can we please get some video feeds up of trump buildings clinton buildings addresses of where mr teeth popped up and cern building. it would be good for us to have eyes on the clued environments right?
>>
>>18127393
why were the youtube links redacted?
>>
>>18127408
For safety purposes most likely
>>
>>18127408
he said they were disturbing and graphic and supposedly they can affect you physically and mentally.

you can probably find them all here
forgottenlanguages.org
you've been warned.
>>
turn all bad self eaters into spidey threads!!
>>
File: 800996-blindspot_768x1024.png (1MB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
800996-blindspot_768x1024.png
1MB, 768x1024px
>>18127408
>>18127398
>>18127393
Guys its Blindspot, a show about espionage and goverment secrets

Season 2 drops tonight at the timers end

You're all kinda immature for getting heavily invested in this when many an ARG has been made just like this
>>
>>18126568
Viral marketing.
Hope you remember this the next time some scummy marketing faggots try this again so you'll hopefully ignore them
>>
>>18127425
Unlike that counter thingy, forgottenlanguages is something separated from Blindspot. It started appearing in one of the /pol/ threads that was talking about this supposedly Blindspot tied counter, but it's not the same thing. I just want to warn you not to go to that website.
>>
so who's going to be on the bse site when the timer ends?
>>
Maybe for South Park too? I could see them incorporating real life into an episode. And we all know that if anyone is going to include images of the presidential candidates and companies without giving 2 fucks about a lawsuit, it would be Matt and Trey.
>>
>>18126568
What the fuck does all of this have to do with http://forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/

Some irish fag was posting it on /pol/ and it has piqued my curiosity.
>>
>>18127448
DON'T GO THERE, it's most likely that same ''Irishman'' that is posting links to this thread, DON'T GO THERE
>>
>>18127454
I already did. Theres really nothing there, anon. I even watched the videos that fag posted in /pol/. IDK how anyone felt sick, I was just confused and trying to figure out what I was looking at.
>>
>>18127448
Now everyone posting this shit here is starting to spook me out.

Hell I don't believe this is anything other than an arg, I'm only keeping up with this counter because I want something interesting to happen.

Genuinely too spooked to click that forgotten languages shut though, so if anyone braver than me wants to go there please share what you find.
>>
>>18127393
That thread disappeared btw
>>
>>18127462
People are posting it here because it doesn't belong on /pol/.

Its just a bunch of videos and books. So far it seems like shit about aliums. I don't think youll die if you click the link, anon.
>>
>>18127470
/pol/ was saying MMMCCCI was going to use it to convert everyone who watched the countdown to 0 into a hivemind, and

>>88854393

sort of implies that a clandestine organisation has nuclear weapons

so if you put the two together combined with the "give yourself to the hivemind" sentiment and also the "die otherwise because that's essentially also the end of self" i think i might wait for some other person to confirm it's just viral marketing desu.
>>
>>18127484
I find it hard to believe anything about a hivemind, but I guess I'm on /x/.

I'm more partial to the full disclosure idea.
>>
>>18127447
This. What better group to get play one of these than South Park fans?
>>
get in here
>twitch tv badselfeater
>>
>>18127074
South Park uses brands all the time
>>
I've watched a few of the /pol/ threads and even if it was a Blindspot thing, shit went further than that by now.
The forgottenlanguages page is actually really spooky (it even has links to real investigations about psychology, biology, etc...) and then some supposedly cicada guy went and said that when BSE page timer hits 0 shit will go down, to follow the path of Liber Primus and other guy said that the video that the page will showcase at that time will be dangerous.

I really try to take it with a grain of salt, but the thin line of absurdity and real has been crossed multiple times. Sure, some people must be LARPing, but the level of production has been pretty high for this thing.

I mean, so many people have been jumping into this and that's just weird.

I only strongly believe that forgottenlanguages has some messed up motives behind the videos.
Have to say that it's been funny nonetheless
>>
Totally worked out how China cloned hitter and they switched before the first war. His half brother alios, is his clone, the ball in the Albert hall is an inside joke, see China prominently has swastika symbols of good luck etc, or forward travel, hitler and einstien made a successful enigma machine that allowed reverse travel, shown in the swastika, he didn't even have to do the war so he fucked about and shot himself, he was just a dumb clone. Einstien was your brains there and America bought him after the war, and pretty much became world global base team America rulers of the world, Russia though before tesla fucked off, they got a time machine too, and tomorrowland is, because all the geniuses have a hidden spot on time, CERN is merely trying to find it, that's why it was built ages after the wars it's a larger scale, basically they're going to take the world there, but probably kill you lot with ww3 first just for the giggles. Well you do it to yourselves
>>
Is anyone gonna post the final countdown on youtube? I won't be home to see it :(
>>
>>18127522
there's a twitch stream and I'm pretty sure someone is going to record the 'happening'
>>
>>18127519
Its marketing fruitcake, even a cheap 500k could build some cool fake shit to scare your tard'ed ass.
>>
>>18126568
Hopefully the last day of their viral advertising.
>>
>>18127522
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

You're welcome anon.
>>
>>18127538
goto
>>18127495
>>
>>18127521
This goes way back Jews are of Titan 6moon6planet6day end of creation
Titanium Greek numerology is obsessive and demanding
T-100 etc titanium, it's like it can't help itself
Basically they give you the run down in films
Zues is electric he fought Cronus who is time, Prometheus of Saturns moons stole the fire of the gods gave it to Moses "descended down mountain - fiery bush" yeah they've fucked you royally for ages.
They didn't die in holocuast
That caused global scrutiny immunity
They threaten world leaders with Samson option
Basically everyone is thier bitch and you're all retards.
>>
>>18127545
Look at Titan if you don't believe me
Atmosphere
Water
Gas
Weather
Land
Done
>>
>>18127545
It was the seventh day God/alien rested with a woman son day you mugs.
>>
>>18126568
what a gay ARG waste of time
>>
>>18127564
When lucifer got thrown down that was before day 7, God has not rested with a woman until that day when Jesus was made by Mary, creation had finished but God had not rested!
They had 6 day weeks, but more weeks hence jokers being in cards Egyptians used them to count weeks and seasons, you remove the jokers now, 4 seasons of 13 weeks Spring easter heart summer black club best time to hunt whilst heart fertile time, Autumn diamonds, fruit Harvest stars out longer, winter spade, people would die lots in the cold. It came from stone henge.
>>
>>18127576
You place one joker to end of year and one to start because 25-31 (end of year marked by Jesus birth - the tree is evergreen - his family doesn't die they resurrect in a new body) and 0-7 days of creation.
>>
>>18127582
54 weeks
I got 5 on it grab your 4 lets get keyed
Ayyyyy lmao.
>>
>>18127585
Aliens are more than real, you know all light is grey or it wouldn't reflect, black is 99% black 1% white and vice Versa, it light was colour it wouldn't reflect like 100% white or black for darkness, the spectrum is simply that when split through water like oil, it makes colour its chemicals, gases light is only grey. The 1% are greys aka homocapensis you do not see them, they abode subterranean, because of thier eyes, our surface blinds them, that's how they can navigate space, it's clear as day to them.
>>
>>18127575
where's the game part?
>>
>>18127591
The holly wood dummies of grey skin is a throw, the pharoahs, big old head pieces, 1% alien Dna, that's all you need to be smarter than human. Because they know of not this world, you don't, rules. You can't fight what you don't know.
>>
>>18127600
To be fair you're just lucky you didn't purge left handers that's what exodus was, Jesus, the devil it's flipped, lucifer is the evil he knows what you don't, God and the devil are just good and bad concious lucifer is knowledge he said no to God concious and made the devil, but with only his instructions, forgive them father for they do not know. What they are fighting
>>
>>18127613
They control your dominant side, right handers logic. Left handers creation, because God was left handed not the devil they flipped it.
>>
>>18127624
Made you think he didn't exist, because your right handed you dickheads. Right hand man the killing type, we will try to save as many as we can, Georgia stones 0.5 billion pop 7 billion 0-10% of world are left handed.
>>
>>18127640
Lucifer/Titan/Prometheus/homocapensis stole the fire, that's what turns the lights on.
>>
>>18127645
Aliens came with a slave race, they stole you.
>>
>>18127442
I will be
>>
>>18127652
God sent his only son, you killed him. He will return, you're not trying to kill him this time, no no far better; manipulate. One man against 1% but surrounded by 99% dickheads who eat up everything they slap out because it's trending do your history Pluto was niburu freezing the volcano froze the whole thing, or it would of come back and ended the world. In 2012, hell froze over, cold as ice, not worth the sacrifice, Jesus froze hell. Christmas, winter, snow, ice, ice age, for some reason they're just fucking cold as a cold wind blows, because air is cold, earth is solid liquid is ice water air, fire was the son, they stole the son of God and killed him, he is the fire because sun Egyptians worshipping the sun, all stars create life, sons of God, why are you naked, put clothes on it's the stars. You morons. How do you send a child from the sun, star man, star child, a thunder bolt. Zues. Light is electricity.
>>
>>18127679
I guess as a man and not a star he's naked
I was cold I was naked were you there?
>>
the thing is: the timer goes off of your computer clock.
Does anyone know what timezone the countdown is actually going by?
>>
>>18127679
Come with me if you want to live.
>>
>>18127545
>muh samson option

Every other nuclear country has the same policy jews are just the only ones with big enough egos to admit it
>>
>>18127683
Nah, the countdown is counting towards the same point in time regardless of your own clock, even though it's JavaScript. It reaches zero within an hour.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-NPv6gQHGY

Done.
>>
If you can't see that this is obvious viral marketing for a somewhat left-leaning libertarian group, you are a total fucking idiot.
>>
>>18127393
Friend, you have to stop sharing this.
You have to forget. FL is straight up a textbook case of an Infohazard.
Knowing about it, thinking about it, spreading knowledge of it. Is amoral.
>>
>>18127722
in this post: how to get people to look at your shitty site.
well done, slytherin, well done.
HOWEVER
>>
/pol/tard did this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cygAmrR-Llc in case someone's paranoid about an exploit
>>
>>18127079
As was stated: Tool fans.
>>
>>18127111
this looks the most legit to me as far as sources go at the moment. all those gray/green boxes on the left side link to other sites or videos

it's probably nothing huge or exciting desu
>>
>>18126568
https://www.scribd.com/document/59714576/Project-89-Basic-Proposal
>>
>>18127761
that's what keeps me hooked
either this is an elaborate ARG for a movie or whatever or something big

if it is case one, well that just sucks, if it is two though...
>>
>>18127696
I guess I have seen this, who was alios?
>>
>>18126861
Sir are you lost? Tool is probably one of the most /x/ approved bands out there
>>
>>18127781
if it's FOR anything, like some sort of viral marketing to get people to buy shit that'll be hilarious considering the whole anti-corporate message
>>
>>18126568
I don't get this.
Is this an official bill or something?
>>
>>18127800
yes
>>
>>18127802
this :D
>>
>>18127802
source
>>
wtf is going on
everyone seems screared as shit
>>
>>18127800
Trump and Hillary are going to announce that they'll serve as co-presidents. This will be the dollar bill in the future.
>>
>>18127810
socioeconomic collapse in like 30 minutes or smth
>>
>>18127809
source in op pic
>>
>>18127815
well fug :DDD
>>
File: audio-button.png (7KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
audio-button.png
7KB, 100x100px
I looked at the source code for the site and found an easter egg though I don't know how exactly it's triggered.

Something will cause a button (pic related) to show up. Then you take that button and drag it somewhere over the bill. I'm assuming that if you get it wrong it will say in the console "Perhaps you will hear."

If you drag it over the correct space it will add this text to the site (in a div called eater-egg) "HE HAS TOLD YOU"
>>
marketing for the new lady gaga record

>>inb4 shes just a basic bitch now and isnt involved in satanism anymore
>>
>>18127821
from what i've seen the button shows up on mobile. There's prob something relevant about what space you have to drag it over but i guess we'll find out in 20 min
>>
I predict this is for some shitty videogame or tv series and the dollar bills and other shit that has been showing up will be props or referenced in the game/show. Sort of a "lolololol its real and they were really here teehee!" thing, like they "They're coming" "They're here" posters for Men in Black.

Either that or some really shit band who's viral marketting is far better than their music, like The Pies.
>>
>>18127821
This appears if you are on a phone or tablet.
>>
>>18127433
Scummy marketing faggot here. Don't even bother, we'll get you every time. Guaranteed or your money back.
>>
wew

https://web.archive.org/web/20121112195649/http://pm2012.tumblr.com/
>>
IN 15min No Man Sky will release new content
>>
watch the timer end and all we get is a text box saying "This was all a social experiment"
>>
>>18127869

This.
>>
>>18127866
dubs confirms
>>
Currently am scanning the site every 5 minutes for any changes. The website should be updating soon because the payload of when the countdown reaches zero is to just refresh the page. Probably at 10 till I'll start it scanning every minute or so.
>>
File: Capture.png (486KB, 1289x718px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
486KB, 1289x718px
>>
>>18126701
New Life...?
>>
File: 333.jpg (563KB, 900x1218px) Image search: [Google]
333.jpg
563KB, 900x1218px
good luck everyone, see you on the other side :)
>>
>>18127884
>getting your news from the clinton news network

Nigger, and you call yourself an /x/ poster

crooked hillary always told a lie, and if you fall for this shit you are brain dead , like her
>>
Site down for anyone else. Site might be unintentionally being ddos'ed.
>>
>>18127898
down here
>>
worst case scenario: this is all a north korean scheme. The countdown is for the nukes.
>>
>>18127898

>le ebin satanic devil doomsday god machine
>didnt factor in their website getting a shitton of traffic when the doomsday evil countdown timer runs out
>>
>>18127902
OH DAMN
that's the best theory so far
>>
>>18127898
still working fine for me. down for people in /pol/ thread too
>>
>>18127900
Just came back up for me
>>
>>18127898
up for me
>>
Thank God I just got back in. Just had to refresh a bunch
>>
https://www.twitch tv badselfeater
5 minutes left
It's probably nothing
but it could be something
>>
>>18127920
Watch through this instead. Keep yourselves safe lads.
>>
>>18127920
Has anyone heard of connections to tv shows etc?
>>
Why hasn't the site changed yet? My diff script hasn't shown anything changing.
>>
File: ScreenHunter_124 Sep. 15 00.59.jpg (47KB, 621x312px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_124 Sep. 15 00.59.jpg
47KB, 621x312px
Ich gönn mir, aber ohne Ton uezs
>>
Nothing happened. lol
>>
Has it changed for anyone?
>>
gg
>>
>>18127944
Dubs of truth.
Just some youtube link lol
>>
Went black for me. That's it.
>>
Its a blank screen wtf?
>>
Yep. Just black.
>>
it hypnotized me. It made me think the screen went blank
>>
>>18127951
it's a guy yelling
>>
Confirmed. Its some anti abortion shit. Go home every one.
>>
Anti abortion? Are you kidding me?
>>
HERE WE GO
>IT'S FUCKING NOTHING
>>
WOW its fucking nothing
>>
anti abortion vid
>>
Fucking really? Would've taken the TOOL album at this point
>>
>>18127971
Screenshot all im getting is black screen
>>
Site changed. Just looks like a few text / pictures were swapped in.
>>
>Pro-Life Shitters
Fucking Nigger
>>
It was seriously just fucking anti-abortion propaganda. Fucking hell.
>>
Anybody got screenshot? Im on mobile so i cant see shit
>>
People give a shit about abortions when so many fucking people are dying from Malaria every day.
>>
I still keep getting a black screen.
>>
wow, it could have been literally anything
but yeah, an anti abortion campaign

it's fucking nothing
>>
I note it suffers from that thing all shitty conspiracy/political cause videos do where they have to make the dramatic scenes even more dramatic by playing intense music over the top of it.
>>
>>18127984
its just a black screen. even when i inspect element, its just blank except a few <html> basic things
>>
https://youtu.be/FpiPqjRSQtI

>All this projecting about money and corporations and satanism... and it's an anti-abortion muh children psa
...kay
I mean he's not wrong, but... just fucken... godamnit man.
>>
Fuck! I really wanna beat the shit out of that guy for this. What an asshat.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpiPqjRSQtI
>>
>>18127989
This
>>
Ok it's no longer a black screen.
>>
utter bullshit
>>
KEK WHAT THE FUCK, HE'S AN ANTI ABORTION FAG
>>
Well this ruined my day. Smh.
>>
10/10 gonna go knock someone up just to get an abortion thanks to this guy.
>>
>>18127998
Try refreshing. It's some retarded guy complaining about abortions and equating a born baby being sacrificed by Clinton and Trump in Bohemian Grove to disposing of an unwanted zygote that would have either killed the mother or lived in poverty for all its "potential" life.
Now he put a Guy Fawkes Mask on and made fun of "us".
>>
Well that was lovely to watch with my pregnant wife. Good game
>>
someone doxx this anti abortion fag, fuckin waste of everyone's time, got us all hyped up for nothing
>>
>>18128002
>>18128007
>>18128012

Lol, he's calling out guys like you right now
>>
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
>>
>>18128012
Wut?
>>
File: 1472505020823.jpg (20KB, 388x327px) Image search: [Google]
1472505020823.jpg
20KB, 388x327px
gg
>>
>>18128017
same. All this time waiting for nothing.
>>
>>18128030
Guys like me? You don't even know me, ya doucher.
>>
~Fucking fag
>>
Waiting for him to actual suggest a solution rather than simply ranting and virtue signalling
>>
this was fucking awesome, /x /pol reddit all got trolled, calling everyone on their bullshit theories, lmfao
>>
I wonder how this self-righteous faggot feels about rape babies?
>>
now i wish it was blindspot fuck
>>
>>18128038
I would gladly take a Yeezy album announcement over this fucking idiot blabbering on about shit nobody cares about lel
>>
>>18128046
Not gonna happen, he's just another idiot bible thumper
>muh ded babies
>>
>"HOW COULD YOU NOT SEE THIS??"
>has clues pointing to everything, but this
This is worse than viral marketing.

>implying all abortions are black and white like said
>>
At least I got some level of spooks in the end. Fetuses are fucking disgusting and are the only things that give me the creeps.
>>
>>18127534
You're a fucking dick. You know that, piece of shit? This is obviously not marketing and you're trying to lure people to go to the website. Cunt
>>
>>18128051

Or babies who's mothers have got cancer and will be wiped out by chemotherapy.
>>
File: doom.jpg (34KB, 626x352px) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
34KB, 626x352px
Is he fucking serious?
>>18126568
see this pic

All this for this fucking shit?!
´How much work and time he spent with this shit for this kind of statement....

King of the autists and shitposters...
>>
>>18128050
it would be much more funnier, if he dont was such a antiabortion faggot
>>
>>18128050
He's not calling out shit. He's a christfag that's shouting "stop looking at that, look at this".

Maybe if he used the money he spent on this dollar bill shit and actually donated it to a pro-life organization he maybe would've made a fucking difference.
>>
>>18128033
I started the video right after this....and it's still going
>>
>>18128051
Right lol I was thinking that
Like back in the day, fathers would make the raped daughters marry the rapists
>>
the guy has some good points though.
>>
I wonder how much money he dished out for this shit storm
>>
>>18128071
It worked though.
He got it to go viral, which was the goal. Regardless of whether or not people are happy with this result, he got abortion on people's minds.

That is how ancient meme magic works.
>>
I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.
>>
>GOD ALL MIGHTY
kek'd
>>
>>18128030
This is totally the fault of the patriarchy.
If TRUE MEN like the yelling artist stayed with women, there wouldn't be abortions.

Or something. I closed the window after finding out people weren't trolling that it was just anti-abortion. Maybe he had a plan to print out more fake money to help pay for raising kids?
>>
Location looks like some abandoned factory or warehouse.

Presumably because his wife didnt let him rant and scream in the kitchen.
>>
Somebody just remix this faggots video and make this hilarious.
>>
What's this fucker's name.

I think it's time I asked him a few questions.
>>
I'm going to get my wife pregnant and about it JUST CUZ OF THIS KEK.
>>
>>18128092
this
>>
>>18128092
This pliz
>>
>>18128093
Lookout! we got a badass!
>>
>>18128096
> wife pregnant and about it
have fun with that, anon
>>
>>18128058
They aren't even babies, its like saying dough is bread.

I wonder if he preferred people to go back to exposing unwanted children.
>>
>>18128092
please this
>>
oh look, once again, /x/ was all excited and
IT WAS FUCKING NOTHING.
when will you ever learn, important stuff doesn't happen on the internet.
>>
>Thank you father for not aborting me

Christ fags should end themselves, hail KEK

>x gets cucked again

lel
>>
>>18128093
Yes, can we get a dox?
>>
>>18128081
but hasn't he created an opposite reaction to what he wanted?
>>
He looks like Shia Labeouf yelling "Just do it!!". It'd probably be more like "Just don't do it"
>>
>>18128111

Virtue signalling. "Look at me, I made everyone mad for my cause"
>>
>>18128103
nah man gotta force every sperm ever ejaculated to live on this planet even if we can't sustain them cus god
>>
>>18128081
Not really. Soon as I saw his stupid visage I closed it and started looking up something else. Literally do not care what some Christfag has to say on Abortion, heard it all before.

Shit will be forgotten tomorrow by everyone except shitposters milking more laughs.
>>
>>18128103
but if we find a single celled organism on mars everyone will be all like "IT'S LIFE IT'S LIFE IT'S LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS"
>>
File: 1473799177834.gif (225KB, 371x394px) Image search: [Google]
1473799177834.gif
225KB, 371x394px
This is a spicy load
>>
>>18128093
Ben Affleck
>>
>>18128078
Points such as
>Lol jesus
and
>Lol jesus

Truley convincing arguments.
>>
>>18128109
Christ fags are the most annoying beings in existence. He's the one that needs to Fucking Wake up and start thinking by himself, doing things because he wants not because some All mighty god's guna juge u if u dont follow tha word of god bla bla bla~
>>
>>18128123
Yeah because life on other planets is rare, thousand of fucking doughballs are all over earth, we need a smaller population
>>
>>18128122
>Literally do not care what some Christfag has to say on Abortion
fucking this. couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
"We are a GOAT nation."

>Greatest
>Of
>All
>Time
>>
>>18128113
no shit I thought it was him walking out at first
>>
>>18128133
dubs confirms
>>
>>18128132
Same brotha
>>
File: please kill me.jpg (43KB, 800x564px) Image search: [Google]
please kill me.jpg
43KB, 800x564px
Ya got ta bring more retards in the world cause jebus said so son
>>
>>18128093
His name is T. Russell Hunter

He has a facebook and a YouTube account. Don't know about twitter yet though.
>>
>>18128123
Did I say they weren't alive? No, I said they aren't babies.
>>
Song from the Kingdom of Heaven soundtrack?
>>
Damn When will this world evolve out of this Christfags. Fucking degenerate
>>
What a fucking retard. MUH DEAD LEETLE BABIEES!

Here I thought this actually meant something...
>>
File: quality-500958_960_720-2[1].jpg (91KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
quality-500958_960_720-2[1].jpg
91KB, 960x686px
The message and lesson we can take away from this is that you fucking faggot /x/ retards need to keep your bullshit contained here and not shitpost on EVERY FUCKING BOARD every time your "le XD super mystery countdown XD" retardation gets ahold of you.

I can't believe you morons had over 25 fucking threads up on /pol/ for this garbage.

Honestly my opinions of you morons was low to begin with, but it just dropped through the fucking floor.

How the fuck did you let a viral campaign rile you retards up this hard?
>>
File: koala2.jpg (24KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
koala2.jpg
24KB, 324x324px
Oh boy lets ignore all other evil in order to pedestal preach about abortion
>>
>>18128150
/pol/ starting posting about this shit first dumbass
>>
You know, in the old days, before the west was ruined by the jew on a stick, they would throw retard babies off of cliffs, or leave them in the woods to die.
Christianity and the religions of Abraham are weak in general.
>>
Damn I thought it was gonna be a data dump
>>
>we invite you to take the actual red pill
>>
>>18128155
>This
I went to /pol/ cuz /x/ didn't give a fuck.
>>
He's right you know, everyday man is just as guilty as evil if not more so than the boogeymen we scapegoat.
>>
>>18128128

>implying that he isnt correct about people deciding to kill their kids because its cheaper and they want to spend the money on something else
>>
The memes have started already

>>88879047
>>
File: 611SSiJ8CJL._SY355_.jpg (13KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
611SSiJ8CJL._SY355_.jpg
13KB, 355x355px
>>18126568
Poor child :(((
This is what abortion does.
>>
File: trident.jpg (11KB, 247x253px) Image search: [Google]
trident.jpg
11KB, 247x253px
god damn /pol/ got btfo
>>
>>18128150
wtf are you on about, /x/ didnt have a thread until a couple of days ago and there's only been 2 or 3

this is a /pol/ and r/conspiracy thing lmao
>>
>>18128163
or maybe they don't have the money or can't even complete the pregnancy so the kid is going to die either way
>>
>>18128163
>kids
You mean unthinking blob of parasitic flesh :)
>>
There is no good nor evil.
Do what u want.
Don't be a pain in the ass to others.
>this is all there is. Now shut tha fuck up Christfag
>>
>>18128150
>/pol/ comes here with it
>/x/ says take it to /pol/
>/pol/ says take it to /x/
Ok seriously, you all need to be on the same page at least
>>
>>18128111
A reaction at all is good.
All publicity is good.
He got people to react and spread his ad. There will be a few in the bunch that will even support it.
He by all means got what he wanted.
>>
>>18128176
no. no, embryos are fully developed human individuals anon, 100% sentient.
>>
I wasn't even mad because I was expecting fuckery. Mostly just a little disappointed. Just once in my lifetime I'd love for some real heavy happening with one of these things.

The wait continues.
>>
>>18128153

lol
>>
>>18128175

>dont have the money
>killing people is acceptable if it is for financial convenience

>>18128176

>of course, it doesnt matter what we do to them because they're not REALLY people

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
File: varg wizard.jpg (72KB, 757x451px) Image search: [Google]
varg wizard.jpg
72KB, 757x451px
>>18128162
>guilt

this is the ideology that has made the west weak.
Christianity and atheism should not be followed, the old gods should.
We need heroes in this world, not guilt
>>
>>18128163
Hes not correct, the videos shown were late fetus removals because the baby inside died of natural causes or other. Furthermore its not that people want to spend the money on something else, its that having a child is a huge responsibility and not everyone is a christian retard that will just raise their kid with a book written by retards, and they realize that raising a child is difficult, costly, and it would be unfair to bring a child into bad living conditions
>>
>>18128185
yee they know how to kick an shit anon
>>
>>18128185
nah man you got it wrong remember life begins at conception ecks dee all zygotic cells are fully conscious human beings
>>
>>18126568
>Hey Barry I got an idea, lets derail all the negative focus on the dark shit we've been doing by setting up a cheesy viral campaign and have some hip kid come out and blame everything on abortion and talk up God a whole lot. That'll discourage all these uppity young people from sorting out our shit.

This is some top tier shilling
>>
>>18128189
Helps me sleep? I don't need any, I sleep fantastically thanks :)
>>
ahahahaha
>>
>>18128162
>>18128156

>Hur dur abortion is evil because muh bible
>What does it say I should do if I can't cope and the child doesn't listen to me
>Take it to the city gates and pelt it with rocks until it dies.
>>
>>18128194
>kick
you're an ignorant piece of shit and should not be allowed to have an opinion.
you don't know what an embryo is.
>>
>>18128191
>>
>>18128163
If you were a young girl who was raped, impregnated, not the right age to raise a child or have finances, and justice was not brought, you'd still have the child? Well I would applaud you and wish you luck on your hypothetical journey through poverty and abandonment for you and your child.
>>
>>18128189
oh shit you're right! Its better to let the kid grow up miserable until they finally kill themselves or die of neglect. You should always let em suffer first am i right?
>>
>everything was there in plain site
>you fucking retards couldnt see it
You know it wasnt even the whole anti abortion thing that got to me but god damn this could have simply been put up on youtube like any other vlogger or youtuber but this guy took THIS much work? Jesus Christ.
>>
So, the guy uses imagery, symbolism and marketting techniques specifically designed to appeal to conspiracy theorists.

Conspiracy theorists who on the whole, are pretty far right wing Christians.

In order to scream a far right wing Christian talking point to them?

Preaching to the choir much?

Guy SHOULD have dressed it up as a new TV show or fashion brand or some other consumerist bullshit and actually got a reaction other than annoyance.
>>
>>18128211
yeah but how many people would have watched it? agree or disagree with him this was a top tier troll
>>
$100 says this guys girlfriend got an abortion without his "permission" and he dropped off the deep end like this. Its kinda understandable.
>>
>>18128191
>>18128210

>its unfair that someone might have a shit life
>better grind them up in the womb and make sure they dont have any life at all
>>
>>18127717
CORRECTION:
It turned out to be obvious viral marketing for an anti-abortion campaign. I may be an idiot, but I am not a total fucking idiot.
>>
>>18128218
Can't argue with that. GG m8 GG.
>>
File: 1473255572025.jpg (63KB, 611x715px) Image search: [Google]
1473255572025.jpg
63KB, 611x715px
>>18128206
Brah it was an ironic joke
i know u were awaiting for Hillary to have super aids but please Chill the fuck out mang
>>
>>18128163
>when Christfags and/or pro-lifers say this is the only reason people have abortions
Before you're against abortion, you should research a bit about why abortions are done, supported, and whatnot.
>>
>>18128212
well put
>>
>>18128064
Nah, it's in there.
The initials in the sky above the Senate are the SCJ's on Roe v Wade.
>>
File: trump animu.jpg (100KB, 486x806px) Image search: [Google]
trump animu.jpg
100KB, 486x806px
what planet does this faggot live on, we off that 90's evangelical crap, we on the nationalist alt right trump train/ occultism
>>
>>18128206
Its a collection of stem cells building a potential human being.
>>
File: 1473800063643.png (459KB, 519x483px) Image search: [Google]
1473800063643.png
459KB, 519x483px
http://abolishhumanabortion.com/

The guys real website (according to Reddit). Maybe someone can find his name or something from it
>>
so what was it about lads?
>>
>Don't look too deeply into things guys, abortion is all thats wrong
>brings up the holocaust

wew lad shylock is all over this
>>
>>18128242
your brother
>>
>>18126879
Anon, your post is not aceptable - as you may think
>>
>>18128242
Anti-abortion.
>>
>>18128241
see>>18128143
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPvXTMPE9wk
>>
>>18128212
>conspiracy theorists are Christians

This is what fedora tippers actually believe.

Nigger have you even heard of the catholic church and all the wacky conspiracy shit they are involved in
>>
File: PydndJD.jpg (13KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
PydndJD.jpg
13KB, 236x354px
https://www.reddit.com/r/NewSlangTerms/comments/50p19a/new_word_memecentric/
>>
This guy was the false prophet. He wants overpopulation, and to have more of a hivemind.
>>
I would rather have watched fucking Blindspot
>>
>>18128223
Look at this poor leech on my back, its not doing anything wrong, just obeying its nature. It should be illegal for me to deprive it of my blood.
>>
>>18128261
BUMPING FOR THIS LET'S GO BOYZ
>>
>>18128247
>>18128249
are we disappointed because the world did not end again? Come on how many times have we been in this exact same situation? We are always excited because we think some shit will shake our life but it ends up as nothing.
Trust me, we won't be able to know in advance when our doomsday will arrive so stop believing in this delusional shit
>>
>>18128261
o shit. send this guy a pizza with fetus as topping plz.
>>
This guy's actual YT and FB btw.

>YT username IJPhiloponus
>FB username t.russell.hunter

Have fun with this information. ;)
>>
>>18128260

Yeah, and most of the "teh vatican is the beast and teh pope is teh antichrist! upside down satanic cross thone omg!!!" stuff comes from other Christians, who INSIST that Catholics arent actually Christians at all.

Turns out, they dont entirely get along.
>>
>tfw I bought 15 pounds of rice to prepare for the happening

what the fuck am I supposed to do with all this rice?
>>
>>18128273

>leeches are people
>people are leeches

Great world view you have there.
>>
>>18128264
that was exactly my thought. He presents himself as a "christian" when he is actually the false prophet. He will get a lot of fame in the next few days, and he'll be able to move a lot of people on a anti-abortion thing.
>>
>>18128163

Is it really that wrong to want that? All the money you spend on your child throughout your life could instead be used to save the lives of many people who are actually people and not brainless meat.
>>
>>18128261
you're a true hero.
>>
>>18128288
eat it over the course of several meals as a side dish.
>>
>>18128261
for great justice
>>
>>18128289
A mammalian fetus is a parasitic organism. This is a fact.
>>
>>18128288

Keep it for the next happening. It'll be along in a week or so.
>>
>>18128261
anon is doing god's actual work.
>>
fuck that idiot tricked us but we can't deny his designs are dope
>>
>>18128286
Christianity has become weak under secularism and enlightenment but the Vatican still welds massive power and has massive connections.
Priests are basically their spies, they report back to the Vatican. They are a den of pedophiles and Italian mafia.

You dont have to be a protestant bastard to know the vatican does some fishy shit.
>>
>>18128299

Except you dont pick up fetus' just by walking around in a swamp or stream.

In 99.999999999999% its a concious decision.
>>
>>18128308
Can't deny that he is a good artist, he also is good at reading what the zeitgeist is because he got us all paying attention.

Shame he's a little shit.
>>
>>18128241
T. Russell Hunter on fb
>>
>>18128317
Doesn't matter.
>>
>>18128317
>concious decision
you think people decide to get pregnant, then just abort for fun? are you fucking retarded? unwanted / unplanned pregnancies are aborted. By your "logic" like 0.00000000001% of babies are aborted
>>
>>18128321

>it doesnt matter that I conciously decided to cause this "parasitic organism" to be inside me
>it doesnt matter that I conciously decide to kill what WILL become a human being if I dont decide to kill it,that I chose to have
>>
>>18128331
>>18128324
>>
>>18128324

Do you actually understand how a woman becomes pregnant?

Protip: They dont catch it from touching a public toilet door handle after they last person didnt wash their hands.
>>
>>18128331
Basically yeah.
>>
File: 8^8.png (113KB, 1882x881px) Image search: [Google]
8^8.png
113KB, 1882x881px
This is impressed me more today that this shitty video.
>>
File: 1470009186940.png (12KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1470009186940.png
12KB, 477x539px
>>18128261
It was only a matter of time.

Good work, anon.
>>
>>18128337
Yes, one way is for her to get fucking raped, for instance. Any other questions?
>>
>>18128337
No they dont, They do it from a condom breaking, rape, semen still present in pre cum while having unprotected sex, etc. The point is not all babies are planned, and the ones that arent are aborted for their own good, would you rather starve a kid or shoot it in the head if you had to choose? retard
>>
>>18128273
That's not even remotely close. Jesus you people are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>18128187
Doesn't everyone though.
It sucks it was nothing again.
>>
>>18128337
Wow anon. Yes you pretend to be the intelligent side of the argument.
>>
>>18128348

>muh rape babys

So rare as to be statistically irrelevant

>>18128349

>condom breaking
>unprotected sex

Hmm, its almost like it would be fiscally responsible to not do these things until you are in a position to support the potential consequences.

Again again with the false dilema of
>kid might have a shit life
>better to make sure it has no life instead
>>
>>18128359

As opposed to the side that thinks that women spontaneously become pregant, without themselves and another person taking any other kind of action?
>>
>>18128350
Actually its pretty close.

>Disgusting
What have you got against pretty little leeches anon?
>>
>>18128367
What do you think making retarded strawman arguments proves?
>>
>>18128337
i'm guessing you've never been laid considering how it hasn't seemed to occur to you that sex is more than procreation for a lot of people
>>
>>18128382
Don't tempt him. He's probably a full on 'every sperm is sacred' retard.
>>
>>18128362
>N-no it's irrelevant so nobody should ever be allowed to do it even when these cases actually prop up! There's no way that there might be a midway position where abortion is only allowed in these special cases, r-right guys?

Don't be retarded and at least google a basic summary of arguments for and against abortion or something before you start making an ass out of yourself.

And if you don't think that people should carry through with having a child when it's nowhere near anything considered sentient yet by any stretch of the imagination then why don't you advocate for people fucking en masse to create babies that might not come to be otherwise?

If having life is so much more important than its quality then logically everyone should have as many children as possible, fuck all consequences because all of those souls will go to heaven right?
>>
>>18128382
>>18128389

>I should be able to grind up other human beings in order to continue to allow me to have fun
>>
>>18128369
>Actually its pretty close.
Actually it's not. But enjoy your false equivalency.
>what do you have against leeches
Nothing. What do you have against children?
>>
>>18127624
>>18127640

Propaganda.

You failed the intelligence test.

It doesn't matter which hand you are... this current planet is right handed for the tools.

You either adjust or become sidelined.

You're right though, warriors adjust. I do not deny religious teaching, do not deny evolutionary mechanics. Lest you get squished!
>>
>>18128402
They aren't human beings. But even if they were, yes it is fine to remove them from the person they are leeching off.

>>18128404
It isn't a false equivalency, it outlines the point perfectly.
>>
File: 3a2[1].jpg (29KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
3a2[1].jpg
29KB, 500x442px
Found that nigger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPvXTMPE9wk
>>
>>18128404
Here look >>18128402
>Grind up other human beings
This is what a false equivalency looks like.
>>
so, are abortions paranormal?
>>
>>18128468

>something that will with 100% certainty become a human being, is't a human being until it reaches an increadibly specific stage that I decide
>>
>>18128477
No, science decides, a seed will be a plant, but its a seed first, dough will be bread, so on so forth. If everythings life cycle worked like you say it does, then a tadpole is a frog at the same time, retard.
>>
>>18128477
What are you even blabbing about anymore. And it's not like you get to magically decide that because it will become a human one day that it automatically somehow is already either. You can't have both you hypocritical mongtard.
>>
>>18127722
>>18127393

Ah yes! Countering language with language to undue unjust contract!

The language of the Ancients!

Who has things on their foreheads?!
>>
>>18127591
This is retarded.

Black doesn't have any white in it because its a complete lack of light. White is light, and doesn't have any 'black' in it, because black isn't a thing.

>white wouldn't reflect
why the fuck wouldn't it?
>>
>>18128483

>implying "tadpole" isnt litterally just a word for "baby frog"
>>
>>18128491

...to imagine complexity...

...is the new complexity of this dimension...
>>
>>18128477
Yes

What's your problem with that?

If you keep at this I'm going to start telling you about Theseus's ship.
>>
>>18128502
Ok now i know this is bait lol
>>
>>18127393

You can kill me, but can you kill the beast inside yourself?!
>>
File: topkek.png (609KB, 1899x858px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.png
609KB, 1899x858px
wew lads
>>
>>18128650
where can i check this out? While others scoff at the truth. i perceive these words as gods will. Be it whatever opinion you have on reality, could you allow me the chance to observe this myself?
>>
>>18130218
You talk like a faggot bro
>>
>>18128419
intelligence is subjective anon. Failing, succeeding, all subjective. What i do agree with you is the
>this current planet is right handed for the tools.
and
>do not deny evolutionary mechanics.
but the getting squished is more than just stating the obvious about the physical realm in that one day we will all die regardless of wither we believe in technology, it's uses, damages, etc.
>>
>>18130227
you talk like someone who isnt happy.
If i was a "faggot" then you'd be making a statement.
I am not a "faggot" but i do having loving friends who are homosexuals, and wonderful people.
Your negative words can't hurt a man of holy stature. I ask that you repent your inner demons, forgive yourself. forgive others, be loving to the life you own. Bless and pray for you anon.
>>
>>18130230
You're autistic, right?
>>
File: ABORTION+IS+GREEN+-+ORIGINAL.jpg (744KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ABORTION+IS+GREEN+-+ORIGINAL.jpg
744KB, 500x500px
>>
>>18130232
My brother.
If i say "yes" what does that change?
If i say "no" what does that change?
I forgive you, for you attack me not out of hatred, but because it is the only way you know how to express how you feel. you lash out at the things you do not comprehend, or contradict your world view. You yourself could not describe the definition of "autistic" in your own words, for if you were able you would understand the meaning in which you use it. You parrot the words as many others do here on this website, because you have no ground to voice your own. no sense of individuality. You call me autistic for telling you that nothing you say can impact me negatively. Well brother, if that is what it means to be autistic then i embrace the label in which you have bestowed upon me.
>You talk like a faggot bro
Do you not see the irony in which you speak of? I come to you asking for information in regards of abortion and you attack me (which is fine, i forgive you... but can you forgive yourself when you realize and become self-aware of the actions you have brought into manifestation.) by trying to make me feel less of myself. Are you blind to your actions? or has spewing hatred and immoral acts to others you've grown accustom towards? I love you my blood. I pray that you will one day come to the revelation that that life you own is precious, treat others how you would want to be treated, and even if you don't/didn't believe in the lord/god/entity of many names that his power and will is love and pure love towards you.
>>
>>18130302
Definitely autistic
>>
>>18130307
Forgive. For he does not know what he means. To the others whom are reading, understand it is gods will you see this. This Man was used as an example today to show you how far people have gone. you we're destined to see this and make the opinion of life on your own. Stay true to yourself. Love is eternal.
>>
>>18130309
>look how good I am at not being bothered and turning the other cheek
Who are you trying to convince us or yourself?
>>
>>18130314
Are you bothered anon? Would you like to talk about it?
>>
>>18130317
No but it's clearly getting to or you wouldn't keep responding with autistic rambling walls of text like >>18130302
You sure you don't need to get anything off your chest?
Bottling it up is not good for you.
>>
>>18130314
To add on i am only expressing the free will i have.
>Who are you trying to convince us or yourself?
No one in particular, rather anyone willing.

>>18130318
>No but it's clearly getting to or you wouldn't keep responding with autistic rambling walls of text like
hmm, interesting. I thought i was simply replying to an anon. Is that not how conversation is invoked? You say something? I say something? I simply am throwing out my opinions and it upon yourself to acknowledge it or abstain from it. :)

>You sure you don't need to get anything off your chest? Bottling it up is not good for you.

i dont understand you perspective on the matter? Should i continue making "autistic rambling walls" on "how good I am at not being bothered and turning the other cheek" or not?
>>
>>18130323
>Should i
You say that like you have a choice in the matter and that you can't overcome your autistic need to prove how much of a good little christian you are
>>
>>18130332
i'm sorry you feel this way. What could i do to make you feel better? We can play video games together if you want, or you can get my skype and see the benefits i could provide instead of judging me. up to you brother.
>>
>>18130335
>your autistic need to prove how much of a good little christian you are

Also yes, post your skype
>>
File: 1471901740761.jpg (310KB, 561x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471901740761.jpg
310KB, 561x750px
>>18130332
you think im a good little christian!
Thanks Anon. I think youre ok too
>>
File: 1465593010671.gif (140KB, 320x270px) Image search: [Google]
1465593010671.gif
140KB, 320x270px
>>18130337
i'm conflicted. Do you want my skype or are you content with trying to make me feel bad? :3 cause you claim all these things, but really you look the person who cares about me and what i think and i think thats sweet.

What games do you like to play? Where you from? What are your fav shows? Who's your rolemodel? What type of music do like to listen to? How old are you? What are your goals in life? How is life in general?
i dont mind giving away my skype, but i wouldnt want to put you thru the emotional displeasure of going thru something like ddosing me and going down a path i wouldnt want you to follow.
>>
>>18130352
Just post your skype, homo.
Wouldn't Jesus want you to spread his word to as many people as possible?
Maybe your conviction isn't as strong as you thought.
>>
>>18130357
maybe? but thats the point. I'm always trying and i never give up! But if i don't feel comfortable in giving it away it's not because i dont have faith in my lord and feel like i can't make you a happier person, its more akin to the fact that i am getting the feeling you dont want to take my guidance and would rather do harm then good and i wouldnt want to put that burden on you.
>>
>>18130362
Pathetic.
Jesus would be thoroughly disgusted by your lack of faith.
>>
>>18130366
why? im ALL ears! Make me feel sorrow/less than/a horrible person as to not provide my skype information to someone who has only insulted me. Make logic out of it and i will provide my skype brother
>>
>>18130372
You are all talk but when it comes to it you are too scared.
You were the one who offered your skype, then to withdraw the offer to help a fellow man is very unchristian.
Would Jesus have given up so easily just because there might be a risk that someone might be an asshole to you?
I think not.
>>
File: 1470156443677.png (394KB, 660x734px) Image search: [Google]
1470156443677.png
394KB, 660x734px
>>18130383
Scared of what? i don't even use skype and if i was DDoS'ed it wouldnt matter cause i'm not gonna die because of it. I'm no blind, to which i ask provide me logic in giving my skype to someone who has only insulted me worth my time.
>then to withdraw the offer to help a fellow man is very unchristian.
My withdraw of my skype is not concrete. If you want it i will give it, but it does NO HARM if i gave it to you or not. But nice try (and i implore you to keep trying) and there are other ways for me to help you out that dont require me giving away my personal information.

>Would Jesus have given up so easily just because there might be a risk that someone might be an asshole to you?
Giving my skype compared to what exactly is Jesus "giving up" are two different spectrum. You do NOT need my skype. you will NOT die from being withheld from it. If you really need it i would give it to you, if you really needed my help i will be there for you, if you were starving, beaten, or ill i would try my best to be there for you, but its a compromise anon. You have to be willing to accept my guidance for me to actually provide anything towards you.

Keep trying. Youre only tempering my spirit every time you question my faith

Vexzeldb is my skype brother :j
>>
File: 1471018216552.png (136KB, 642x647px) Image search: [Google]
1471018216552.png
136KB, 642x647px
>>18130383
Just know im not trying to impose my belief on you or anyone. I just want to establish that i love you bro. Take care. I feel like taking a break from this, do you, but take a look at what you've put out in the world anon. Actually read our conversation. Is this what you wanted? Bless and pray for you anon.
Thread posts: 385
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.