[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DEMONIC INFLUENCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Alright, /x/, hope you can share your opinion on this.

Yesterday, my aunt came with her daughter, who I knew since my childhood but haven't seen her in about two years. She tried to kill herself four times.

Fast forward to where they've been at our place for about two hours. I told her mom I'm gonna show her the town and thought I can smoke a joint while we're out. I did and then the curiosity hit me.

>"Have you ever tried to summon a demon or something like that?"
>answers yes, that its a long story
>she starts telling me some typical stories about summoning and how shes been haunted
>apparently six of the demons glued to her for a whole year and continuously told her to kill herself
>at this point im super creeped out but also immensely amazed
>weed did the trick

Things start to get weird here.

>we walk back home and walk past our neighbor's dog
>the dog suddenly starts to bark as FUCK at her
>you could fucking tell hes looking at her only
>she stops and looks at him
>dog fucking stops and jettisons away
>wtfdidjusthappen.jpg
>shit happens with another dog just two houses away

When we came back to our house, I went straight to my room seriously fucking creeped out.

What do you think could have caused this, /x/?
>>
She probably has some sort of entity attached to her and is too much of a retard to properly banish. Also you're faggot.
>>
>>18126457
>What do you think could have caused this, /x/?
The marijuana you smoked
>>
Run nigga! Run get da fack outta there (am chilean my grammar is a complete shit)
>>
As an avid smoker, I've noticed that most dogs hate the smell of weed and this shit happens all the time when I'm smoking or high near a dog
>>
IS DAT SUM DECARABIA
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.