[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep Web spooks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Install-tor-browser-in-linux.jpg (41KB, 720x345px) Image search: [Google]
Install-tor-browser-in-linux.jpg
41KB, 720x345px
Haven't seen a thread in a while and started one

Do you have any spoopy/weird tor links?

We can also plan some team exploration with voice chat if you like sometime
>>
I don't deep Web coz I'm a pussy bitch, but I love reading about this kind of shit. Bump this shit boiz
>>
I found this one site called 4chan. They have this thing where they call OP a "fag" a lot. It's pretty disturbing. Don't even get me started on these things called "memes" that they post.
>>
File: dp.jpg (1MB, 1440x7600px) Image search: [Google]
dp.jpg
1MB, 1440x7600px
i found something. beside all these british passports and drugs, i found some page that had links to few hundred or thousand pages, most of them was without any info, so i was just opening them randomly hoping to find something interesting and praying it wont be cp.
and then i got to this site. there wasn't anything else, just these pictures. and, if you clicked on these "message is coming/form is eternal/end occured" there was some audio files to download. i knew it was deep web and really weird page, but i downloaded it and listen ..and it was like white noise or shit like that. 2 of them was about few seceond, the third on was a bit longer, few minutes i think).
so any way, here it is. i was trying to crack the shit out of it but really, didnt do shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (219KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 640x960px
>>18127082
Epic
>>
>>18127082
I’m a sociopath. Every single day I go on 4chan.org and right click and save pictures of blood and dead. I call people the N word and I I love to see little bitches get fucked up. One time i saw this pic of this little faggot fucker suckin his nuts with a lot of blood. My nut sack is 10000000 inches
>>
>>18130483
You sound like quite the faggot.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.