[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personal scary stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 29

Lets get a good old true scary story thread going /x/. No creepypastas allowed just real stories you have / have heard. Creepypastas are boring!
Pic semi related
>>
>be me
>8 years old
>we just moved to a new house
>house was old and creepy looking
>my fathers went to bed early
>I stayed next to the stove cause it was a cold night
>lights were off
>suddenly I hear a snarl behind me across the room
>we had no pets back then and there was no way a dog jumped the fence
>my blood feels ice cold
>I'm too scared to look behind
>stand up slowly and run to my bedroom
>after a while I grab my phone and go back to see if there is something there
>found nothing, look through front window just in case
>nothing.jpg
Now I never stay alone in the dark again
>>
>>18125363
My cousin swears that when he was a teenager he was once sitting on his bed when he turned to see an old man that he did not recognize sitting next to him, who then got up and left. He couldn't find the man after that, and his parents claimed to know nothing about it.
>>
>>18126834
U have 2 father's?? Dope... Have you ever seen em playing cave explorer?
>>
>about 10 years old
>had trouble sleeping, especially since my bed's placement was recently changed at the time
>heard some faint whisper chant the words "read it"
>this goes on for 2 minutes
>suddenly whispering stops completely
>I still, to this day have no idea what the fuck that whispering was or meant
>>
>>18126834
could have just said parents you fag enabler
>>
>>18125363
Had an encounter with a demon before.
I didn't try to summon it. Or do anything like that.
It just happened to be there.
Very unexpected.
Ever wake up to being straggled by nothing???
>>
Not spooky now, and can be explained, but...

>Be me 9 years old
>Halloween night(extra spoopy)
>carve little Jack o lantern at school
>share bedroom with older brother
>time for bed around 02:00
>turn tv off listen to that pleasant hum
>lantern was on all day a top the televsion set
>blow out the candle make sure it's off before laying down
>lay down in bed an go to sleep
>Wake up an hour later to weird smell
>Look over at tv and my eyes widen in fear
>The lantern was lit and I wake up my brother
>make him take it outside and throw it away
>crawl in his bed and sleep like a baby

I feel like such a pussy retelling that story to friends.
>>
>>18126834
>my fathers

Stopped reading
>>
>>18126834
>8 years old
>had a cell phone
Get out of here, underaged
>>
>>18129528
You must have had shifty parents if they let a 9 year old stay up that late
>>
>>18126978
>>18128553
>>18129597

>ITT douchenoodles get buttblasted about a typo
>>
dunno if paranormal but here goes:

>be 15/16
>hottest summer ive ever experienced
>power goes out
>wellshittheregoestheairconditioning.webm

>2 days later power still out
>family starts hoarding water, food, etc
>still hot as hell, drinking as much water as possible but still in dehydrated trancelike state
>go down to basement to try to cool off
>light candle cause shit is dark
>sit in chair spacing out
>get up and walk to laundry room, doesn't feel like I'm controlling my body, just like I'm kind of wandering
>hear whispers from far corner
>bring candle closer to clothes hanging up
>whispers tell me to "burn it"
>bring candle even closer to clothes
>candle flame touches sleeve of shirt hanging up
>snap out of it immediately and go upstairs

That was the first time I heard whispers that weren't coming from other people. 21 now and been hearing whispers occasionally ever since.
>>
When I was about 8 I slept with the door to my room open every night because I was a pussy and still am. Mom and dad knew I would get scared If my door was shut so it always remained open. One night I woke up to my door clicking shut. I lay there debating on getting up and opening maybe bitching at whoever did it. Too tired roll over and go to bed.

Next morning I wake up grandma is there no mom and dad. They were at the hospital. Whoever closed my door that night stabbed my dads throat. He lived and was fine a few cm short of major veins or wind pipe. No one ever caught. No suspects. He woke up bleeding to no one in the house.
>>
>>18129769
You had a catastrophic heat stroke that damaged your brain, so now you're hearing shit

should have gone to a pool
>>
>>18130006
If real holy fuck
>>
I have a story that one of my neighbors told me when we were little. Not paranormal but skoopy none the less

> be my neighbor
>probably around 8-10 years old (its been so long I can't remember)
>is having sleepover in "basement" with brother and a few friends
>"basement" is connected to garage at ground floor

To set the scene a bit: basement is basically a little lounge room, a walk in closet that has a washer and dryer in it, a door that connects directly to the garage, and some steps leading to the front door which directly faces another set of steps that leads to the main floor of the house. The side of the house has a built in garage facing the woods with a shortish driveway leading to the street. Oh yeah and this all takes place in a town that's in the woods.

ANYWAYS...

>was somewhere between 1-3am on a summer night
>since they were lazy and tired children who came from a good town, they had left the garage door open from when they came in from playing manhunt or somthing
>tired af and all trying to sleep
>the family dog (black lab) had woken one of the kids up after some time to go outside because it couldn't wake the parents
>it woke up one of the friends who was staying over

1/2
>>
>>18130074
2/2

>the kid let's the dog out through the garage and leaves the connecting door slightly ajar so the dog can let itself back in and just goes back to sleep
>my friend fades in and out of sleeping as soon as the kid let's the dog out
>is groggy AF so doesn't care/realize what's going on
>he wakes up some time later to see the basement door open all the way
>no sign of doggo but slips into sleep anyways
>fades awake a few more times
>door still wide open with nothing in the environment changing
>wake up again but this time see silhouette of dog standing in garage meandering about.
>the dog eventually starts heading into the basement
>it starts walking around but something is off
>my friend calls out in a soft sleepy voice to his dog, "sampson?"
>dog jumps in place a bit and softly growls
>friend still too groggy to register what's going on so he starts to sleep again
>before he drifts off he watches dog casually leave the basement through the garage and around the house

>friend wakes up in the morning to find out that his friend watched the dog piss in the driveway through the open door and then watched the dog wander up the stairs to the main floor without getting up to close the door after the dog
>he probably saw a coyote that just wandered into his house and could have done who knows what but it passed out when it heard his voice
>his dog was too lazy or sleepy to investigate the sound of a visitor from the other floor
>they all got scolded by parents for leaving garage open

Not the spoopyest of tales but its a story nonetheless
>>
>guard at this all boys boarding school
>station at the school gate
>from the gate its a straight road to the dormitory
>basically can see the students fucking around in their room or dorm compound
>one night see a boy walking from the dorm to the gate
>its like 600m from the gate to the dorm.
>dont mind it
>the boy started to pick up paces
>half way,saw the boy basically running towards the gate
>maybe fuckers tried to prank me whatsoever
>stood near the gate
>realize hes not slowing down
>keep running towards me and the gate
>boy fucking jump
>me and the gate
>the gate was easily 3 meters
>he jumped and kept running
>fuck up my night for sure

night watchman has the creepiest stories desu
>>
>>18129769
Dude go to a doctor, you could be an schizo fag
>>
File: 1470252449410.jpg (332KB, 1248x902px) Image search: [Google]
1470252449410.jpg
332KB, 1248x902px
>>18130006
That's really unsettling.
>>
File: galaxy-454961.jpg (76KB, 590x391px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-454961.jpg
76KB, 590x391px
>be me
>3rd grade
>get a new bed. It's a metal loft with a fouton on the bottom
>started hearing wierd noises
>1st time, heard paper ripping on the bottom bunk
>usually hear tapping sounds. Just a monotonous, unsteady rhythm of taps
>sounds like it's on plastic
>tapping would stop when I talked
>one night my mom came in
>the tapping stopped.
>search my room with her there
>right after she leaves...tap..tap tap...tap
>Fast forward 2 years
>I'm used to the encounters
>have an idea
>home alone in the middle of a summer day
>door and Windows closed, shades up
>go to my closet
>bed is behind me with two bionicles hanging from it from strings (I liked to pretend they were fighting in mid air)
>the bionicles were tangled together
>placed an m&m on the closet shelf
>"If you're real, eat this m&m"
>nothing happens
>repeat myself for another solid minute
>realize how stupid this is and get frustrated
>"Ok, I guess you're not real then" in a smug tone
>immediately hear a single tap.
>spin around as fast as I fucking could
>the bionicles are swinging back and forth...
>act like a bitch "oh..uh..I'm sorry...i didn't mean it"
>walk calmly out of my room like I didn't just shit my pants

Everything stopped after that. It was a relief but also a disappointment because something I couldn't see responded to me and it's intrigued me ever since. I don't have any mental issues and nothing like that has happened since. Thoughts?
>>
>be me about 14
>sleep with blanket over head because weird
>stretch legs out
>feel what seems like someone sitting on my bed
>felt like cold, worn leather
>pull foot away
>quickly pull blanket off my head and look twords feet
>nothing
I definitely fucking felt something.
I turned my light and tv on and stayed up till morning like a bitch
Still no clue what that could have been, but it was unnaturally cold.
I'm stressed just thinking about it now.
>>
>>18126834
>8yo
>phone
how old are you
>>
File: jonah-hill-shock.gif (317KB, 463x259px) Image search: [Google]
jonah-hill-shock.gif
317KB, 463x259px
>be 17
>home alone as parents are out of town
>have dream where I'm sitting in a greenhouse
>about to leave greenhouse when suddenly this girl pulls my arm and stops me from leaving
>she looks terrified
>"wait, wait, wait, wait!" she says
>she looks like she's listening for something
>after a few moments, she says "okay, go, go, wake up and check the front door, wake up, wake up, wake up!"
>I shoot awake and without even thinking, run to the front door
>it's slightly ajar
>close it and lock it
>maybe 5 seconds later the doorknob jiggles
>mfw

Hid in my room as I called the police. I didn't know if I was locking someone out or locking someone in. They searched my house and around my neighborhood and nothing.
>>
>>18130006
That's absolutely horrifying.

More details? Nothing was stolen? Did he have enemies? If none of these things, did you ever think it was maybe your mom?
>>
>>18130361
Whoever made that gif did a horrible job of doing so.
>>
>>18128581

Yep. The creepy part is how you can actually feel the hands.
>>
>>18129726
To be fair, my parents gave me a Nokia phone when I was 8.
>>
>When my grandmother's friend was a kid, she would sleep alone
>A dwarf was sitting on her bed
>She still believes that to this day

Sorry i don't know more.
>>
>>18130099

maor
>>
>Be 10Yo
>An old lady's ghost is haunting your apartment.
>Everybody in my house sees her every now and then
>Lots of paranormal shit in the house besides her.
>Be in bed, one night, my brother is in the bed next to mine (We share room)
>Old lady enters the room.
>Slowly moves to the window, opens it and jumps.
>We lived at the 13 Floor.
>>
>>18129726
It was one of those white light screen Nokia, I don't really know what model, it was blocked tho, I only could call to 911 or 811. I remember feeling cool for having a cellphone
>>
>wake up in the morning
>can't remember last night
>find a bottle of wine and a sharp cooking knife on my nightstand
>>
>>18130397
Details let me think. The strange thing about it was as far as the doctor could tell it was done with something like a jagged piece of glass. It was a stab and not a slit. They thought maybe some glass got in the bed but they turned the room upside down in the days after and no glass or anything jagged no broken glass on our property. Back door was unlocked but that was not unusual.

We had a big German Shepard who barked at anyone that even walked by the house. Nothing stolen and as a matter a fact the doctors suspected my mom but my dad woke her up bleeding to take him to the hospital. So I feel like it's pretty far out there for her to just stab him with broken glass and roll over and go back to sleep. We did lock the back door after that and my dad always had a scar on his neck. It still haunts me thinking of what might have happened if I got up so now I sleep with my bedroom door locked.
>>
>>18130684
>>18128581

You just sad sleeping paralysis.
>>
>>18131981

And didn't your father or mom see ANYONE? I mean, surely he woke up right after getting stabbed... How to not get scared to death by whoever was stabbing him.

YOUR MOM
>>
>>18131050

So... you have a family of Espers or something and found that completely normal?
>>
>>18130361
shit! screenshotting for future spoops
>>
>>18132175

Nothing bad really happen to us. Most of the time just notlices of shit moving in the night or the feeling that someone is watching you.That was probably the strongest experience.

Altough we all saw the old lady it usually just went momentous things, when you have those most people don't care enough to move.

I lived there 18 years and here I am m8. Its worst if you make it bigger than what it is.
>>
There is only one time where anything tangentially related to the paranormal happened to me, I was doing some stupid ritual I read on the creepypasta wiki. I was bored and home alone. All it took was a deck of cards so I thought "why not?"

>Name of the ritual is The Gambler or some shit
>Have to play a game of poker, you sit and deal out a card for yourself and the Gambler
>You lose, and the Gambler kills you/takes your soul
>Guess what, I lose
>Think nothing of it since nothing immediately happens.
>Stand up and the power goes out with a loud BOOM.
>Stand there in the dark, frozen in fear.
>Never felt this kind of primal fear before or since.
>Power comes back on and nothing happens.

That fucking coincidence, I tell you what.
>>
File: rs-246177-Michael-Jackson.jpg (114KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rs-246177-Michael-Jackson.jpg
114KB, 1200x630px
>>18127823
just read it, ch'mona
>>
>be me
>had trouble sleeping, especially since my bed's placement was recently changed at the time
>carve little Jack o lantern at school
>wellshittheregoestheairconditioning.webm
>was somewhere between 1-3am on a summer night
>fades awake a few more times
>dont mind it
>tapping would stop when I talked
>nothing
>I shoot awake and without even thinking, run to the front door
>She still believes that to this day
>Lots of paranormal shit in the house besides her.
>find a bottle of wine and a sharp cooking knife on my nightstand
>Guess what, I lose
>>
Part 1

I'm an R.N. and the first job I got after my internship was at a regional hospital. Although, I was supposed to be fluctuating between hospice and E.R. there wasn't room for me yet, so I was assigned temporarily to the mental health div (psych ward if you will).

95% of the patents were admitted for either suicidal thoughts/attempts or were coming out of drug rehab and were in need of additional mental well-being rehab, however, there were a handful that were a few that had frequent bouts of psychosis and needed care until they could be moved to a more suitable long-term care facility.

There was one patient, Kara, who had pretty severe schitzophrenia and DID, which is the more modern term for multiple-personality disorder. She had to be medicated quite heavily at all times with haloperidol, depakote, and an assortment of other medications and benzos. To put things in perspective, think of in the movies, how you see those mental patients drooling all over themselves, unable to really function, that's because they are on haloperidol - that's how strong this stuff is. The problem is, haloperidol is very toxic on the liver and half-life is longer than it's active-time. Meaning, there is a brief period where the haloperidol is no longer in effect, but it's too soon to give the patient more due to how taxing it is on the liver. Usually this underlapping time is combated with benzodiazpenes to keep the patient sedated until a new dose of haloperidol can be administered.
>>
>>18132594
Part 2

Now why is all that medical explanation relevant. Because, during that underlapping time between doses, Kara's second personality would come out and she was mean and vicious and frankly downright violent. The benzos did not work in the slightest despite giving her upwards to 6mg of lorazepam, which is an insane amount for a 110 lb-ish girl. But, what makes this creepy is the strange things that would happen when the 2nd personality came out. It didn't have a name that we could figure out, because it didn't speak any coherent form of language that we could figure out. It wasn't like she was speaking another language, but they were just the strangest sounds that I could never replicate if I tried and they were so fluent and connected, that she would go on for minutes at a time with this made up language without ever pausing and over time, we started hearing the same sequence of sounds as if she was actually speaking a real language. It was beyond bizarre and surreal.

Anyway, I'm getting a bit long winded so I skip to the biggest scare I got. It was really, really early in the morning, I think around 4am, and Kara switched over to her other personality and began freaking out - way more than usual. She was so strong too; we had 3 nurse and her doctor trying to hold this 110 lb girl down and it just wasn't happening. The doctor wanted to get her heavily sedated and strapped down, which is something we never like doing to patients, but it was necessary. So, the one nurse runs down to grab a vial of pentobarbital I believe (which is a pretty heavy sedative) and comes back with while the rest of us are trying to keep Kara at least somewhat on her bed. As she is drawing the sedative into a needle to inject, the vial and syringe just fly out of her hands. I'm not talking like she dropped it either; I watched those things fly a good 5 feet through the air and slide to the other side of the room.
>>
>>18132599

part 3

Like I stated, there were us 3 nurses and the doctor in the room and everyone but one of the nurses, who was busy trying to keep Kara's neck stabilized so she didn't' strain it, saw the exact same thing. It was a really, really surreal moment. We all knew what we just saw, but no one said anything. After like half a minute, the doctor finally snaps us out of it and directs us to just try and get her strapped down. So after about 5 minutes of fighting with everything we had, we finally got her strapped in and she didn't like this at all. She let out the most horrific scream I've ever heard in my life. It genuinely hurt my ears and made me so beyond light headed that I thought I would pass out; my vision went pure white. It took me a few seconds to snap out of it and when I did, everyone around look horrified and then I saw why. Every single picture that was on the wall in the room and on her nightstand of her family had fallen onto the floor. Some of these pictures were in frames and some were just pictures than she had stuck on the walls with a type of tack the patents are allowed to have. But without fail, every single one of them had fallen to the floor when she screamed like that.

I didn't know what to make of it and at the time I was more concerned with getting Kara taken care of. That was the last weird thing that happened that night. Eventually, we got the sedative in her system and dosed her up with a new dose of haloperidol, but everything about that night just felt so wrong. The rest of my shift after that, I felt so sick and light-headed,like I had all my energy drained out of me that moment she screamed. I have no explanation for what happened. For all of us there that night, it kind of became a situation where no one denied what happened, but we weren't eager to talk about it either.
>>
>>18132604
Part 4

I kind of mainly keep this to myself, mainly because I value my career and don't want to have my sanity questioned in real life, but I don't mind sharing it here on /x/, since we're anonymous.

The experience with Kara and her alter-ego is both the scariest and most interesting experience of my life by far and it sucks I can't share that experience outside of the internet for fear of my ability to do my job being brought into question, but that's life.

As far as what became of Kara; I'm not really sure. I was transferred to my main position at the E.R. not long after that. I imagine she is in a long-term care facility now, but I'm definitely curious what experiences the other staff that has worked with her might have had.
>>
>am ten years old sleeping in bunk bed on lower bunk
>left side of bed is next to the wall
>lay down on my right side with my back to the wall
>hear someone audible say "Hey anon" in my left ear
>freak the fuck out and run out of my room
So weird never happened again
>>
>Be me
>Stationed at Camp Lejeune, late 2011
>Get stuck as duty driver
> Around 0200, OOD racks out, meaning I have to stay by the phones/in the battalion hq
>Around 0300 check the building and make sure all the doors are locked
>Sit down in the S-4 and read while waiting to be relieved
>Hear footsteps coming from the back of the hq building
>Which I had just checked
>Keep reading and try to ignore it
>They stop maybe 10 yards from the open door to the S-4

I talked with a few people about it later, and apparently it wasn't too uncommon to hear footsteps or see figures in the battalion hq. There was also a few incidents in the barracks, and for some reason there was lots of ghost-like shit with our scif. And the II MEF HQ building was supposedly haunted as fuck.
>>
>teenager me
>take some hallucinogenic drug with friends
>we go to a mate's house
>drugs kick in
>friends just getting mild stuff
>I see a fucking pig running around
>we go outside
>people passing by, I look at them and they all have distorted faces
>I look at the end of the street
>there is a little girl outside of the last house staring at the gate
>I say out loud "what is that girl doing there?"
>my friends start to freak out, tell me there is no girl and that I should stop joking about these stuff
>a friend of mine asks me later if I was serious about seeing the little girl
>I say yes and his arm hair rises
>he says that there was some murder in the 90s in that house and that a family got killed, including a little girl that was found in the woods outside the house

I freaked out back then. It still makes me eerie.
>>
>>18132608
That's some Exorcist-level shit right there.
>>
I posted this before, and it's kind of a lengthy one

>5 yo me
>visiting grunkles in San Antonio, Texas
>pretty late and we're very hungry
>grunkle Babby (an 86 year old man at the time) asks if we want to get some pizza
>fuckyes.jpg
>i go with my mom, grunkle Babby, my older sister and older cousin
>we get to a pizza hut that's almost empty
>mom and grunkle are ordering the pizza
>suddenly I see my sister's pretty scared, saying that there's a vampire outside
>my cousin and I, being the only boys besides grunkle, decide to take a look
>we see this tall as fuck, pale as fuck, creepy as fuck dude just staring from one of the tables outside
>the three of us get really scared (I was 5, my sister 8 and my cousin 9) so we tell grunkle
>He goes outside and starts to talk to the guy
>suddenly, grunkle starts to yell at the guy, I could hear him from inside the restaurant
>never heard that many word before, and even less from my grunkle's mouth
>dude keeps his cool and just says something to grunkle
>I see grunkle's face turn red and punch the living shit outta the creep
>sis, cous and me stare
>grunkle just yells "NORMA, CALL THE FUCKING COPS!!"
>Mom does and they get there in five minutes, until then, grunkle had the guy pinned
>The take him, that shit ended there for young us
>when I was 16, I remembered and ask grunkle
>turns out creepy dude wanted to "buy" my sis and cousin
>grunkle said he would've killed the guy if we weren't watching

mfw I wasn't good looking enough for a pervert to buy me
>>
File: 1472614821911.jpg (91KB, 578x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472614821911.jpg
91KB, 578x800px
>>18131090
>giving an 8 year old a phone which only dials 911

Please lie better next time you role play, friendo.
>>
>>18132827
Except people really do this, you semen-swallowing sperg.
>>
>>18128581
I think the word you're thinking of is "straddled".
>>
First time on /x/, I have a story that might be fitting, in retrospect it's quite dumb but I'll share anyway.

>circa 2008
>I'm in the military, deployed to some godforsaken shithole
>place is completely devoid of life, we're only supposed to do some guard duty.
>barracks are literally just a tin can on a hill
>beds muddy, "shower" is a faucet leaking icy water. Great place all in all
>one of the posts was 3.5km away from the barracks. That's about 30 mins walking carrying all the gear
>one day a friend of mine who's supposed to take the post begs me to take it instead of him tonight
>says he heard some sort of animal there yesterday and he's scared to go there today.
>whatevs, switch posts with friend

Now bear in mind we've been at this place for a long time, 12 hours guard duty a day staring off into nothing, 8 hours sleep, almost zero human interaction. After a while the solitude starts to fuck with your mind.

Cont
>>
>>18133941
>that night go to said post. 12am-4am shift.
>everything normal, 4am rolls around, leave post, start heading back to barracks
>suddenly overcome with sense of pure dread.
>fog is the heaviest I've seen in my life. Can't see further than 1 meter ahead and even that's being generous.
>know I can't stay at the post, but afraid to head back for some reason.
>start walking anyways. Can't see any signs I'm even headed in the right direction.
>not too far away there's a place we're REALLY supposed to stay away from. Because of actual humans.
>thoughts that I might be headed to that place instead elevate my anxiety.
>can feel my heart racing. I'm in this fog and it doesn't even feel like the real world anymore. It feels like some place between dream and reality.
>I know I'm walking but it feels like my legs are just walking on their own. I feel like a spectator and for some reason I just know something terrible is going to happen any second.
>start seeing shapes in the fog. I know for a fact it's just my mind playing tricks but it does nothing to calm me.

Cont
>>
File: image.png (302KB, 934x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
302KB, 934x1136px
My story. Still gives me spoops thinking about it.
>>
>>18133947
>continue walking and I start hearing sounds. For all I know I'm not in the real world anymore.. And might never have been. It feels like I've been walking in this fog for an eternity. The shapes become more distinct.
>I stop. I see an animal come out of the fog.
>I just stand there and stand at it. I know it's a delusion. I can't tell you if it was a boar or a wolf.. It's like trying to remember a dream.
>its scowl turns into a horrible grin with pointy teeth. It starts speaking. I can understand what it says but its words are forgotten as soon as they're said.
>I come to 5 minutes later. I'm just standing in the fog with tears in my eyes looking into nothing. I haul ass back
>the moment I saw the lights of the barracks was one of the happiest moments of my life.
>eat instant noodles and go to bed.

I imagined weird shit a couple of times after that during service. Needless to say after finishing my service my mental health became better and I never experienced something like that since then.

The end
>>
>>18132486
Kek
>>
>>18130006
it was your mother
>>
>be me
>16 at the time, moving out of old house
>mom wanted to move because my father passed away in the house
>she currently has bf
>bf is 10/10, coolguy.mpeg (relates to later)
>just finished doing renovations to help sell the house, helping mom's bf because i ain't a sissyboy pleb

Context: My room is up the stairs at the far left, next to the bathroom. My sisters is next to mine in the middle, just off on the right side from the stairs. Moms is on the far right. The stairs were connected to the kitchen, foyer, and office room.

>me and mombf had been nailing down new rail rungs/stairs because old ones were creaky af
>used compressed nail gun to ensure quality of step would stay god tier for new inhabitants
>made sure compressor was off and unplugged because that shit is loud.webm
>be in bed, a few hours after cleaning up and putting stuff away
>leave compressor out that night because we needed to make some finishing touches the next morning.

Context: i'd always felt .. "off" in my house when ever i was alone. not a mentalfag or anything, just particularly uncomfortable with being alone in that house specifically

>have dream about being in the back yard of that house
>house explodes
>wakeup.holyfuck
>bolt up in my bed
>coldasshit.jpeg
>compressor turns the fuck on
>falls down stairs
>not plugged in, air was drained??????
>mombf bolts up from his room, comes out to see me running down the stairs to see whatthefuck is going on
>glad i moved out a week later
>>
>>18132827
Alright, you're retarded.
>>
>>18132680
>OOD
>hq
>S-4
>scif
>II MEF HQ
>wat?
>>
>>18130361
that girl probably still watching sometimes probably
>>
i remember when i was little (>10) i would occasionally hear one of my parents call out to me when i was in bed. Not a little bit, like a halfway dreaming half awake shit, like it would wake me up, and it only happened when the parent was out (my mom would work nights sometimes, and my dad would sometimes come home late after i was in bed)
>>
File: tumblr_l86buh34541qdyt2do1_400.jpg (49KB, 305x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l86buh34541qdyt2do1_400.jpg
49KB, 305x400px
I have exploding head syndrome, which scared and confused the fuck out of me when i was a kid. I thought it was paranormal for the longest time

>be me, young af
>go to bed, lights off, half asleep
>out of nowhere would have a feeling of something about to happen, like waiting for a jumpscare
>LOUD ping sound, sounds electrical
>jump hard, heart racing, breathing fast
>happens a few times a night, a few nights in a row, and then disappears for months at a time
>no access to internet at home b/c too young
>parents dont believe me, tell me im having a dream

the day i found out what that shit was was one of the best days of my life. I was 16-18 and had no idea what "the pings" were. One day i see "exploding head syndrome" and check it out for lulz, and the entire time i was reading it i was thinkin "holy fuck its the pings"
>>
>>18132462
Test it for one last time on livestream. For science
>>
a man and his girl go out to drive under moonlight. they stop at one at a side of road. he turn to his girl and says:
"baby, i love u very much"
"what is it honey?"
"our car is broken down. i think the engine in broken. ill walk and get some more fuel."
"ok. ill stay here and look after our stereo. there have been news reports of steres being stolen"
"good idea. keep the doors locked no matter what. i love you sweaty"

so the guy left to get full for the car. after two hours the girl say "where is my baby, we was supposed to be back by now" . then the girl here a scratching sound and a voice say "LET ME IN"

the girl doesnt do it and then after a while she goes to sleep. the next morning she wakes up and finds her boyfriend still not there. she gets out to check and a man door hand hook car door
>>
>>18132608
Underrated post. 9/10
>>
>>18132486
2spoopy5me
>>
>>18132608
She's possessed and no medical care will help that girl lol She needs an exorcism
>>
>>18135923
This really comforts me, actually.
It's nice to know I have someone watching over me like that
>>
>>18131981
I am pretty sure that your mom did it.
She got up and closed your door so you won't be able to see or hear that happen and then stabbed him and turned around acting sleeping and pretended surprised. Next time she got there, she got rid of the glass weapon.
>>
When I was about 8 or 7 years old my younger brother (three years younger than me) used to lay in his bed, turn to the wall and talk. When parents asked who he was talking to he said ''the shadows''. They laughed it off, but it still scared me shitless
>>
>>18136686
Also dad being a pastor once performed a fucking exorcism in our apartment when I was around 5, was one hell of an experience even though I was in another room
>>
not really a scary story but when I was little (10 and younger) I used to confuse things I saw in my dreams with real life, making for some awkward discussions like "hey mum do we really have granpa's bones in a box in the basement ?"
>>
>>18135658
>What is google?
>>
>>18132673
Yes lol
>>
>Me, 12 years old
>Wake up paralyzed
>Dark shadow at the end of the hallway comes towards me
>It's like a cloaked wraith, blacker than night itself
>It throttles me with hands as cold as ice
>Just before I pass out, I break free of the paralysis and grab its hand
>It dissapates into nothingness, but not before I touched it

I know what you're thinking - sleep paralysis, night terrors. But there's more to the story

>Next year, my mother comes into my room and wakes me up
>Only it's not her
>The room is a pale gray, dimly illuminated by her
>It's actually a shriveled old hag with a terrifying face
>She glares at me before walking through the wall

>Two years later the dark shroud returns
>Suddenly it's daytime, but a dull, dirty brown light is the color of the sunlight
>It picks me up and tosses me about the room like a ragdoll, trashing it and leavong several bruises on my body
>It pins me against the ceiling until I pass out
>Wake up on my bed in a trashed room covered in cuts, scrapes and bruises

>Later, in my college dorm
>Wake up covered in living darkness
>It pulsates around me like an aura
>I roar and laugh, and the darkness rushes out from me like a raging wind

And that was the last major supernatural event I feel like sharing in this thread.
>>
File: _0138.jpg (43KB, 688x457px) Image search: [Google]
_0138.jpg
43KB, 688x457px
>>18126834
>fathers
>phone
>>
File: a68.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
301KB, 520x678px
>be me 8/9 yo
>had to sleep with grandpa and grandma
>small house with a big bed and a little one
>big ass bed have a lot of spooky teddy bears
>included the one that spoke to my aunt when she was a kid
>i'm not a pussy and sleep
spooky thing here
>woke up in the night cuz that's how i am
>see a lot of skeletons (or very white thin children)
>They are everywhere!
>even with my grandpa/grandma bed
>teddy bear keeps smiling
>so why shouldn't i?
In the morning tell the story to the dickhead of my grandpa.
Laughs so hard clapping his hands.
My grandma slap him, and don't laugh.
She is not angry tho and smile, so i smile too.

Grandpa say to my mom i should sleep there again, mom say yes.
End up sleeping in the even spooky living room, nothing happened.
I don't believe in the spooky stuff, but it i swear it happened.
>>
>>18136729
Cool.
Poor of your mum tho.
>>
>>18137075
>thinks mobile phones was invented in the 2000's
You must be from very poor family. I held mobile phone in my hand for the first time around '93 or so.
>>
>>18129744
writting fathers instead of father or parents, it's not a typo
>>
>>18136228

>and a man door hand hook car door

what?
>>
>>18136178
DPH gave me this shit for a few months
>>
>>18136228
i crie evrytiem
>>
>>18135658
>OOD
Officer of the day
>hq
headquarters
>S-4
office for managing the barracks and armory
>II MEF HQ
II Marine Expeditionary Force Headquarters, in a haunted former hospital
>>
>>18137185
Yes, it's a typo.

Yes, you're still buttmad enough to derail the thread for it, because no one should give a shit even if it wasn't.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 461x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 461x461px
>Be me
>19 y.o fuck scrolling through 4chan /b/ at 12:30 AM
>Mom asleep
>Only light on is my desk lamp on the left adjacent to my bed
>Sees a porn thread
>Starts fapping
>Edging, edging
>EDGING
>Phone locks up on me
>Nigger what the fuck
>I try turning it back on
>Nothing
>Hold power button and home button
>Nothing
>Plugs into charger
>Nothing
>Reads useless manual
>Guess what, nothing faggot
>Ragequit
>Throws phone against my wall pillow
>Goes to take a shit
>Goes to look for leftover shrimp (they were the size of a baby's arm)
>While looking at big ass shrimp reaches for phone
>Phone isn't where I threw it
>Wat.jpg
>Looks around for phone, probably misplaced it
>Turns the fan on cause hot asf in Southern Florida
>Something hits my head
>It's my phone
>Nigger what
>Grabs it and turns it on
>Screen goes white completely
>Signal of turning on
>Fuckyes.jpg
>Wait
>WAIT
>There's no apple logo wtf
>Siri speaks
>"Hello Anon. Up late are we?"
>BITCHWTF.webm
>Throws phone on wall pillow again
>Fuck you Steve Jobs
>Phone glows brighter until max brightness
>Glows brighter
>Loud high pitched electrical drone like Galagashipcrash.exe
>Still glowing brighter
>I back away from the phone like a pussy
>Screams "STOP" cause scured
>Nothing ofc
>Wait
>Siri speaks again, only loud like someone distorted the bass
>"I'M SORRY." Slight pause. Then even louder "THAT MAY BE BEYOND MY ABILITIES AT THE MOMENT."
>Drone gets louder
>Panic
>Grab phone
>Burning hot, welts on my hand now but idc
>Throws it into the pool
>Phone Explodes
>Not like a firecracker explosion
>Geyser explosion
>Screeching as water rises
>Banshee-like wails fill the air

>Next day I had to get a new phone
>Windows 10 Phone

Has anyone else experienced iPhones bugging out like this?
>>
>>18138788
Jesus christ, anon. Nobody expects your creepypastas to be particularly GOOD (this is /x/ after all), but at least try to make them not suck THAT bad.
>>
>>18137038
Christ you're fucking gay
>>
>>18132171
>>18136570
Could have been my mom I guess. That incident was in 1995 or 1996. He killed himself in 2009. Everything about it was weird. He walked off one day and was missing for a week.

Cops came to our door and said they found him in a park down the block over dosed on pills. He was very decomposed and must have been dead that whole week but his body was found by picnic tables in the park and up against a chain link fence with backyards on the other side. The back doors of these homes couldn't have been more than 15ft away from my dads rotting body and nobody that used the picnic tables saw him or smelled a rotting body for a week? His body wasn't obscured in anyway from the park side or these people's homes.

It was the height of summer. The cops didn't think it was weird in any way when we went to see where the body was found we found the cap to the pill jar and pieces of my dads hair and scalp still in the chain link fence. He also had a 24 pack of bud light next to him. My dad did not drink. I guess if you are going to kill yourself all your rules go out the window but any store he would have went to would have required him to walk back by our house then go back to the park.

Why would he do that? I watched him walk away and he went in the direction of the park not the store. Then after my dad had been dead for a while this black guy from down the block came over to our house and made the comment out of no place he could have someone killed for $500 dollars. I told the police all this. Nobody gave a shit.

He's dead nothing will bring him back so I don't give a shit.
>>
>be me
>browsing 4chin
>drop in on /x story thread
>suddenly aware of surroundings
>feel like I'm being watched from behind
>slowly turn around
>>
>>18138717
II MEF HQ and Camp Lejeune and surrounding areas (Camp Johnson, Geiger, etc.) are notoriously haunted. I'm stationed at Lejeune now at 2nd Marine Division BAS. I was at Camp Johnson for FMTB and building 104s attic is super haunted. I would see one figure staring out the window when I would have Balls to 02 roving watch.
>>
File: 1332238729577.jpg (159KB, 477x480px) Image search: [Google]
1332238729577.jpg
159KB, 477x480px
>>18139062
Why yes I am
>>
This is my 1st Green text, So i'm sorry if this is shit.

>It's a baby shower, For my nephew.
>balloons, music, all that normal shit.
(Pic Related)
My house always had some vibe to it. It always made me happy to be there. But it changes pretty soon.
>I always sat on the stairs, next to the stairs was a picture of my grandma.
>She passed away 2 years Prior. I'm sure it was almost the same day too.
>She was 5'2"
>When she passed I was the black sheep of the family.
>I cried but not as much as everyone else.
>I always accepted Death, I never minded it, its normal for a person to go through this.
Back to the party.
>This Balloon was odd. It stayed at a humans height.
>It had helium in it so i thought it was odd
>The height? about 5'2".
>I left the balloon in the hallway
>Every morning i wake up, and it just sat right in-front of my door.

Cont.
>>
>>18141387

>I pushed it to the side and went downstairs.
>The balloon followed.
But it didn't go downstairs.
It sat there
>After i'm done doing my thing i walk upstairs to find this balloon in the exact same spot.
>I honestly thought it was a coincidence.
It wasn't
>I made a routine. I said hello to the balloon and talked to it.
The tone of the house changes.
Not in the good way.
>I ask i to go to the end of the stairs.
>It goes when i go into the bathroom.
>As time went on it went from my door to the stairs. Waiting.
It was like a dog, i asked and it obeyed.
>I held its string halfway down the stairs and looked at the picture of my Grandma.
"Is this you?"
>The balloon didn't even move when i let it go.
>Hell, it didn't even follow me. It stayed and looked at the picture.
>I grabbed the string and brought it into my dining room.

Cont.
>>
>>18141390

>No A/C on so the balloon had just floated there.
>I sat down and looked at it.
>It looked at me.
>I said one thing to it and its honestly what scared me the most.
"Why are you following me?"
>The Balloon moves forward and stops.
>I was scared shitless.
Here I was, looking at a baloon.
>My dog runs down the stairs and just starts barking at the balloon.
>I take the dog and put him outside.
>As i walk back in the balloon is back at the picture of my Grandma
>I feel autistic for asking this but i just connected the dots.
"Is this you?"
> The balloon turns.

Cont.
>>
>>18141397

Side note:
When my grandma passed my last words were "I'll see you soon". I didnt even hug her, I watched her leave.
>I take the balloon and Hug it
>When you think of it a random guy hugging a balloon infront of a Picture of a dead lady is pretty funny.
>I take the balloon and go to the front yard.
>I hold onto the string and just look at it. It was already trying to fly out my hand.
>This never happened before. When i held onto it it felt like something was holding it but it complied with my pull.
>Now it was just going with the wind.
>I let go and watch it fly.
>It flew north.
My grandma always thought of canada, I did too, it was my northern home.
A home away from home
>I just watched.
>As i walked in the atmosphere changed.
>I put my dog back inside the house and went to the picture.
"I'll see you soon"
>I call for my dog and he just stares at the picture then follows me into my room.
>>
>>18125363

>a few years ago
>midnight
>sitting in house completely alone
>hear a child's toy playing creepy music in the basement
>it stops
>starts up again after a few minutes
>keeps doing this until I finally go in the basement and shut it off

How did the toy turn on down there??
>>
>>18136221
He can't do that again because he doesn't have a soul anymore
>>
>>18141250
Sorry for your loss anon. I know you've put all this to bed in your mind but forgive me for being curious and asking questions; this has really peaked my interest. Its incredible the police didnt feel the same way too!

To me it seems like someone had it out for him?? What career was he in? Did he have enemies? Was it his medication used in the overdose? Was he acting different before his death?

If you can answer any of those itd kill my curiosity a little and i'd rest easier
>>
File: greatergood.png (650KB, 1346x572px) Image search: [Google]
greatergood.png
650KB, 1346x572px
Before I went to the army, and moved to the city afterwards, I lived in this small town in the middle of woods near fucking nothing. Basically a place that once prospered, but eventually people just left leaving behind lots of empty buildings and inbred families stalking the woods. Factor in the forest and the old WW2 bunker network under the place and you had a site for a lot of creepy shit for local youths to experience. One incident stuck to mind, however, mostly because it was hilarious and almost (probably) got me killed.

>Be me, around 14 or 15 or so
>Walking home from friend's house late at evening
>We lived pretty close to each other so parents didn't mind
>Still 'pretty close' at countryside meant almost 4 miles of walking
>A cool, chilly autumn evening which meant that it was dark as fuck
>No street lights, barely any stars peeking through clouds, just the moon and lights of random houses in distance
>Anyways, I was walking past this large meadow that I needed to circle around to get home
>Was the land of this violent old coot who later turned out to have buried three wives in that soil, so there was no way anyone was gonna cut across the meadow
>Which was why it was so odd to see people there, standing in a circle
>Not being a total idiot I crouched in a ditch that ran alongside the road and took a look at who the hell were out this late on a random meadow
>As it turned out, it was a cult
>A fucking cult in Bumfuck Nowhere
>Big dark robes, heavy hoods and everything
>Would have thought it corny if I wasn't pissing my pants
>I had seen enough weird shit in the town already to know local nutjobs attacking teenagers wasn't anything new
>Especially if they were part of a cult
>So I just hid there, trying to see if they were about to sacrifice some poor sod or something
>As it turned out, no blood rituals for these guys tonight
>Just the ominous, low chanting in a moonlight meadow while standing in a circle

(cont.)
>>
File: cowsofthecorn.jpg (25KB, 713x535px) Image search: [Google]
cowsofthecorn.jpg
25KB, 713x535px
>>18141839
>This went on for minutes
>Minutes during which I was stuck because I feared that if I rose up, they'd notice me
>Frankly, didn't want to test my speed against adults crazy enough to form a cult
>So stuck I was, staring at whatever was coming at the end of the slowly building chant
>Higher and higher, louder and louder it went
>It was getting loud enough that I was surprised the old coot who owned the land hadn't woken up in his nearby house
>However, at the point I thought they must be reaching the end, something happened
>Something that made burst out laughing
>One of the sleeping cows in the meadow had decided enough was enough and it was time to check out who were these crazy humans chanting in her field
>So she barged into the circle like she was the goddamn cult leader and started sniffing the people and munching on their robes
>Thus I was treated with an image forever burnt in my memory: ten or so oh-so-scary cultists shuffling around awkwardly as a cow tries to befriend them
>So yeah, I started laughing. Out loud.
>Both out of released tension and of the absurdity of it
>This, of course, meant that the cultists saw me and I had to make a hasty retreat
>Luckily, cow was on my side that night
>Large farm animals do not like it when you start screaming and shouting and making sudden moves near them
>So she decided to kick this one cultist who fell like a sack of potatoes
>Used this chance to get the hell out of dodge, sprinting down the dirt road while the cultists tried to rescue their buddy from the wrath of Daisy
>When I got home I spent the remaining eve hiding in the bathroom, hoping nobody had followed
>Nobody had and I went unsacrificed, though it wasn't the last time I saw these jackasses
>Once got in trouble while drinking out in the woods, and once saw them while spelunking in the abandoned bunkers
>Neither times were as memorable, though
>Still, it was hard to take those idiots seriously after they were defeated by a fucking cow
>>
>>18141302
I was at 2nd Rad Bn and pretty much all of our buildings were haunted. I fucking hated being in them after dark, though I'm glad I never got stuck on scif guard. Being in my friends barracks room drunk on absinthe were someone committed suicide was bad enough.
>>
>be me about 7 years old
>hang out in my uncles basement playing n64
>get bored
>decide to play toys in the next room
>walk up to bed and see old lady sleeping there
>realize he didnt have an old lady staying with him
>exits room
>never goes back into there again

As i got older i began to realize that it could have been my uncles mother who had passed on around the same time. The most intriguing part of it is that i was having a beer with my uncle when he thought it was time . We began to talk about that house and i brang the story up . I figured out a diffrent uncle stayed in that room and seen the same thing.
>>
Not mine, but I've seen it posted here a few times.

>Be drinking at a bar a few years back and talking to some old dude because I had nothing better to do
>Guy is a retired sewer worker for the city
>I comment how it must have sucked working down there
>He says sometimes but the pay was great. He then becomes white as a ghost and asks "Hey, you want to hear something really weird?"
>"Sure"
>Proceeds to tell me how one time him and a couple other workers were down in the sewer and then turned this one corner and came upon a spider "the size of a horse" sitting on a massive web that blocked the path
>Guy tells me there were all rats and cats and even dogs caught in the web and cacooned up
>I laugh and tell the guy he is bullshitting me
>The old dude swore on his life he was telling the truth and holy shit did he look scared as he told the story
>The guys got the hell out of the sewer and told their supervisor who like me, laughed and told them they are full of shit
>They brought him down there to see for himself
>After seeing it with his own eyes, the supervisor hired some guys to go down there with flamethrowers and burn the damn thing
>When they got down there they found the web had been knocked down and all the dead animals were still there but the spider was nowhere to be found
>They never did find it
>They were also disappearances of several small children around this time who never were found. Not that there is any connection, but who knows?
>The whole story just gave me a really nasty feeling
>>
Another I saved from here

>Be about 6 years old
>Living in old house
>Have a "dream" that I see myself asleep in my bed in my room
>The ceiling directly above my bed suddenly becomes black as ink ans takes on a liquid consistency
>A head and torso "emerge" from the ceiling like surfacing from water
>It's a skinless, bloody body, much like from the Hellraiser movies
>It's mouth is open and extending making a constant "Aaaaaaaaaaaaah" sound
>The "water" on the ceiling begins rippling and a massive wind pours over this "thing" in the celing
>Like a obscenely powerful wind, reminded me of in the outer space movies where a window breaks on the spaceship and people are sucked out into the vacuum of space
>From it's open mouth, the jaw unhinges and the teeth slowly lower from what I think was it's esophagus
>I'm watching this all completely paralyzed
>Right before the jaw reaches me, I'm able to shock myself awake to where this thing instantly retracts itself into my ceiling like within a split second
>I would have thought it was a dream except a nasty black oily spot is left on my ceiling directly above my bed that was never there before
>Parents are furious, think it's some kind of water leak
>Repair the tiling and it never happens again
>No fucking clue what happened
>>
One more.

>Be very young, like maybe 4 or 5
>Staying at grandmother's house while we are in process of moving
>Have to sleep alone upstairs
>Wake up at night and hear someone coming up the stairs
>Call out "Tommy?" as I think it's my brother
>Hear a sick raspy breathing, followed by lip smacking and then moaning
>Look out open bedroom down down dark hallway
>See hunched over shape slowly ascending staircase
>I'm literally paralyzed with fear
>I still remember that kind of fear, primal, blinding in it's ferocity
>I remember the words it started to say to me as it shambled down the hall toward my room, but I honesty can't type them. I'm literally tearing up as I think about them
>I could see it out there in the dim hall-light, it was a woman, a very, VERY old woman, like, mummified woman
>I start crying
>Suddenly from down the hall my grandma appears, leaning on her cane
>"Edith, you'll not touch him."
>The old "hag" stops in the hall
>You will leave this house Edith! You no longer live here! "
>I pass out
>The next morning it all felt like a dream, but I ask my grandma anyway
>Hesitantly, she says it was just an "old witch" who used to live in the house before my grandparents bought it in the 50's
>Tells me to never speak of it again
>Nothing strange every happened in that house again
>>
>am ten years old sleeping in bunk bed on lower bunk
>Stationed at Camp Lejeune, late 2011
>we go to a mate's house
>grunkle Babby (an 86 year old man at the time) asks if we want to get some pizza
>beds muddy, "shower" is a faucet leaking icy water. Great place all in all
>start walking anyways. Can't see any signs I'm even headed in the right direction.
>eat instant noodles and go to bed.
>used compressed nail gun to ensure quality of step would stay god tier for new inhabitants
>wat?
>no access to internet at home b/c too young
>Next year, my mother comes into my room and wakes me up
>phone
>small house with a big bed and a little one
>Only light on is my desk lamp on the left adjacent to my bed
>feel like I'm being watched from behind
>When she passed I was the black sheep of the family.
>It goes when i go into the bathroom.
>I take the dog and put him outside.
>I just watched.
>keeps doing this until I finally go in the basement and shut it off
>Was the land of this violent old coot who later turned out to have buried three wives in that soil, so there was no way anyone was gonna cut across the meadow
>One of the sleeping cows in the meadow had decided enough was enough and it was time to check out who were these crazy humans chanting in her field
>never goes back into there again
>The old dude swore on his life he was telling the truth and holy shit did he look scared as he told the story
>From it's open mouth, the jaw unhinges and the teeth slowly lower from what I think was it's esophagus
>>
>>18142332
What words it it start to say to you?
>>
File: 1466753885743.png (591KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466753885743.png
591KB, 540x720px
>>18130361
That's freaky dude
>>
>>18130120
Pretty cool. I wish there was more.
>>
File: 778033.jpg (32KB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
778033.jpg
32KB, 460x258px
>>18141302
>>
>>18142332
If true that is fucking terrifying OP, but i need to know what she said.
>>
>>18142308
Yea, it's almost like IT is a movie or something...
>>
>>18142633
idk it's creeby papa I saved from another thread.
>>
>>18142333
skinwalker bro? you broke my head there, for a second.
>>
>>18133881
No, it's "strangled".
>>
>>18141869
Funniest fucking thing I've read all week.
>>
>>18142308
Thats from Stephen Kings IT
>>
>>18138788
Honestly, you missed your chance to make a joke about the exploding Samsung galaxy note 7 with the exploding battery.
>>
>>18136228
Bro i was on that day when that guy wrote "and a man door hand hook car door"...
too many keks
>>
Anyone have that story from about a year and a half ago about that guy who went like Boy Scout camping or something.
They were driving to the place with his friends and one of them kept fading in and out of existence. Like for example they would stop at a gas station and the friend would be gone and no one else recalled him existing when the another asked but he would then randomly reappear like nothing happened.

Anyone save that? It was actually really good.
>>
>>18132608
Demons don't real. Shitpasta. I mean decent writing but come on, flying syringes? Topjoaje
>>
>>18133949
Clearly not yours
>>
>>18144042
This isnt a creepypasta thread. It's anecdotal spoops
>>
>>18132462
What do you get if you win?
>>
>>18132462
So you are basically hank hill alone really bored and one your propane tanks exploded.
>>
>>18144266
Why not? I'm here right now at work.
>>
>>18143283
As it turns out, spoopy shit has sometimes tough time when it runs face-first into the real world. Not everything goes as in pastas. Reminds me of this other time that I met a naked nutjob wielding an axe while out drinking in the woods with my friends. Shit went from shit-my-pants-scary to god-can't-stop-laughing quite quick.
>>
man door hand hook car door
>>
>>18133949
Shiiiiiiiiit
>>
>Be like 5
>Sleeping over at my grandmas house not long after my grandfather died.
>See a barely visible figure moving up and down the hall.
>Figure I must be seeing things. Wasn't clearly visible, and I was known to be frightened easily as a kid.
>The next morning my younger sister says she saw somebody walking up and down the hall that night.
>My face .jpg
>Hope he left before I hit puberty cause I was whackin' all the time over there.
>>
File: 157.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>>18138788

That was most forced shit i have read all day, please don't shit up this board and post again
>>
>>18141387
forgot your pic anon.
>>
>>18145530
Tell the story.
>>
File: IMG_4013.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4013.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>be me at age 11
>southern california running through regular earthquakes in late 80's/ early 90's
>late evening
>family talking in dining room and i feel sleepy
>go to bed down the last room in the house far down the hallway
>bed is on floor without frame
>just mattress box and bed
>get really hazy
>start to hear voices (this is already normal for me) but can never make out words
>room door is open, hallway lights are on, bedroom lights are off
>suddenly the bed hits the wall and shakes like a god damn earthquake
>went on for 3-5 seconds but felt like 2 minutes of terror
>jump out of bed when i get open window of opportunity with what balance i had left
>run down the hallway and scream to family that there is earthquake and get under tables
>grandma, mom, daD all staring at me like why am i interrupting their convo
>look delirious
>trying to process what just happened as i stand there looking at them
>begin to cry
>hours later went back to bed with bedroom lights on

NEver knew wtf it was other than some asshole spirit trying to fuck with me.
>>
>>18130120
I'm curious too. No idea what it could've been though.
>>
File: 1232433.jpg (155KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1232433.jpg
155KB, 500x500px
>>18146046
This one requires a bit of context to make sense. After all, the town where I used to live wasn't some rustic Midwest Joe Dante wetdream. No, we talking about Old World, so far up north it stopped being funny before I was born. As my friend called the place: God's Gooch - lower than the asshole, higher than the balls.

Anyhow, the woods there are a nightmarish place if only for what grows there. Moss everywhere, thick undergrowth, pine trees taller than Shaq, boulders left by ice age, you get the gist. Fucking pain to move through, even if you're prepared and know what to do. It doesn't help that the moment August ends, the temperatures drop faster than whore's drawers. So it's dark, it's cold, and it's impossible to enjoy anything. Nevertheless, we had rented a cabin with few of our friends for a night of beer, whiskey and copious amounts of smokes. Typical teenage stuff. Said cabin was good ways out of the town proper, but still within the limits.

>Be me, down to my last two cans of beer
>Got sick of trying to get fire going with wet wood, so left that to my friends
>Instead my newscasted mind decided to take a walk (and a shit) in the woods
>Because why the hell not? Plumbing was non-existent in the cabin anyways
>Assholes who rented it might have mentioned that before we paid, though
>In any case off I went, on my merry way to empty my bowels from burgers and steak
>Walked for minutes upon minutes until I came across a perfect spot
>A nice pine tree with hefty enough girth
>Using the trusty method of times gone by, I took off my belt, pulled down my pants and wrapped the belt around the tree
>Basically, I was hanging on to that leather strap so as to not shit on myself
>It was around the time my balls were hanging wildly in the autumn air that I realized: wait a tick
>Here I am, alone in the woods, in the middle of the night, without a light
>Still well within the sphere of crazy that was God's Gooch
>>
>>18146290
lurking
>>
File: 4421239.jpg (23KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
4421239.jpg
23KB, 300x224px
>>18146290
>I had heard enough stories about the woods to know some disturbing shit went down there
>Hell, I had seen some of that disturbing shit
>This was around when I was 16, I think
>Ironically enough, it would be in these very same woods that I would run into the Cult of Cow again, later
>In any case, even as drunk I was, I started to feel pretty defenseless then
>Not only were my family jewels up for grabs for any passing animal
>I was literally mooning the place where one third of the craziness of my hometown happened
>Never before or after have I prayed for my bowels to work faster than then
>Teeth gritted, asshole singing Ave Maria, I uttered a prayer to every deity from there to Timbuktu that nothing would happen upon me
>But lo and behold, by the time I was finished and eased my grip on the belt, I noticed something standing some fifteen feet from me
>Something naked
>And gripping an axe
>No lie, I let out a pretty girly scream at that point, one that my friends apparently heard back at the cabin
>Nearly fell into the pile I had made
>As I backed away, hands protecting My Precious, I finally got a good look at what the hell I was facing
>Turns out it was a random guy in his late thirties
>Curly brown hair full of twigs and leaves
>Naked body caked in dirt and other brown stuff I didn't want to think about
>Dick dangling in the night-time air like it just didn't care
>Still, my eyes were mostly focused on the axe he was carrying
>Old, rusty thing with a short handle, but plenty dangerous enough
>That was why his words took me by surprise
>Can't remember all he yammered about, but what he started with stays with me to this day
>"You're shitting on my rock."
>What can a man say to that?
>Sure enough, I had shat on a rock
>Rock that could very well be his
>All I could offer was a weak apology and a hasty assurance that I wouldn't do it again
>"Good. But you still shat on my rock."
>>
File: 7763432.jpg (403KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
7763432.jpg
403KB, 1000x747px
>>18146341
>Though he was shorter than me, he was the one armed so I quickly offered him my unopened beer as an olive branch
>Thank god for alcohol
>He hopped over to me with this odd, springy gait; half-walking, half-jumping
>Swiped the can from me and then settled on a boulder near us
>Apparently the cold stone no longer bothered his buttocks
>"You know, kid. That's where I work, that stone you shat on."
>At this point I had calmed down somewhat
>He had an axe, sure, but he didn't immediately take a swing at me
>Maybe I could get out of this with my pachinko balls intact
>Again I apologized, took a swig of liquid courage, and inquired what he was working on
>The shit I was about to hear wasn't exactly what I was expecting
>He had this typical slightly mad glint in his eyes when he appeared
>You know the type, where a person stares slightly off of you, never looking you in the eye
>But now? Now his eyes were as clear as a bottle of Stolichnaya
>"Been thinking about wave function, how to make it more accessible to people interested."
>Wait whaaat
>"Already wrote a chapter on double-slit experiment, you know? Still, I think I'm not making a headway because I keep jumping from topic to topic without a rhyme or reason."
>To make his point, he hopped off the rock and went towards the direction where he had first appeared
>From there, he came carrying a fucking typewriter
>A FUCKING TYPEWRITER
>IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS
>With that there came a stack of papers
>From what he showed me, the only thing I could call it was: 'Quantum Mechanics for Dummies'
>This guy had written over 50 pages about physics in the woods
>With a goddamn, rusty-ass typewriter
>And damn if we wasn't good at it
>I think I spent the next twenty-some minutes listening to him yammer on about this and that
>Quantum fields, phase spaces, you name it
>There I was, drunk off my mind, pants around my ankles, staring at this naked scientist-wannabe like some slack-jawed luddite
>>
>>18146341
good story. tell cult of cows
>>
File: 552349.jpg (132KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
552349.jpg
132KB, 2048x1152px
>>18146384
>In any case, things eventually wound down when he was finished with his beer
>I had lit up a cigarette at this point, long forgotten the can next to me
>Setting his can and his typewriter aside, this lunatic grabbed his axe again and looked at me
>"Anyways, we had some unfinished business."
>We did?
>"You shat on my rock, boy."
>And there was that mad glint again. The one I had dreaded would reappear.
>Sensing it was time to change the lecture hall, I scrambled for safety as fast as I could
>Thing is, not that easy when your pants are below your knees, and your belt lies forgotten on the boulder next to you
>I half-crawled, half-Usain-Bolted out of there, scratching for cover the best I could
>But you know what ain't easy either?
>Taking a running sprint on a mossy forest floor after jumping down from a boulder
>I hear this echoing smack from behind me and as I throw a glance over my shoulder, this wackjob is lying across the undergrowth in spreadeagle
>He recovers quickly, but during that time I've already gotten on my feet
>And thus begins the most absurd chase of my life
>Me, jeans chafing my ankles, trying to keep up enough speed to outrun a lunatic
>The lunatic, trying his best to catch me while buck-naked in the woods
>Of course, my wardrobe malfunction made sure my run was pretty much just daintily skipping ahead while trying to untangle myself from my own clothes
>His lot was much worse, however
>The undergrowth I was talking about? My big frame and long johns protected me to a degree
>He got the full-course pine needle buffet to his balls
>So every now and then, his incoherent screaming of a man without sanity were cut by pitiable wails and curses of pain
>Sometimes he fell, sometimes he ran straight into a thorny bush, sometimes he slammed his bare feet into the treacherous rocks
>The few times I dared to look back, he looked like he had been beaten within the inch of his life
>>
>>18146421
Man, I think that's my science teacher from University
>>
File: Ithinkitlookedlikethis.gif (2MB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
Ithinkitlookedlikethis.gif
2MB, 320x285px
>>18146421
>Our chase couldn't have lasted over half a minute, but eventually I managed to rip my legs free from my jeans and beelined towards the cabin
>I think he banged his knee or arm or something against a rock behind me, because the last thing I heard was a horrible yell and a pretty bad crunch
>Didn't stay behind to see what went down, though
>I ran as fast as I could, not caring about the branches striking me in the face or rocks ripping apart my shoes
>According to my friends, when I finally emerged from the woods, I was quite the sight
>Ripped clothes, disheveled hair, dick pointing proudly ahead, and still somehow managing to keep a hold of my cigarette
>I screamed at everyone to get inside immediately
>For all I knew, that lunatic was hot on my trail
>Perhaps they sensed that something fucked up was going on, perhaps they didn't want to argue with a half-naked man, whatever the case, my friends followed my orders
>Only once inside did they break into howling laughter about my state
>I, on the other hand, went around locking the doors and windows and trying to get my hands on something to defend myself with
>I think I found an iron poker, much to my dismay
>Luckily it wasn't needed, because other than the occasional rambling scream echoing from deep within the forest, I never saw or heard from that forest man again
>And since we were leaving anyway the next day, early in the morning, we weren't around for that long for him to find us
>Didn't sleep a wink that night, though
>Just powered through it with coffee and cigs
>Still, it was a bit humiliating to come home, having lost my jeans and looking like I was the crazy homeless person, not the one who had chased me
>Took me a long time before I ventured into the woods again, and never returned to that cabin out of the fear of shitting on someone's thinking rock again
>>
>never experienced anything scary ever
>decide to be the bigger man
>get off my computer at 1AM
>walk around the neighborhood until I'm a good ways away from where I live
>enter backyard
>haven't really planned this far
>back door locked
>ring door bell a bunch of times
>think i hear someone
>get scared and leave
I fucked up
>>
File: 623492.jpg (25KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
623492.jpg
25KB, 500x333px
>>18146453
Ironically enough, I actually found out who this guy was much later, just few years ago after I had moved to the city. I was talking with my friend at the University, and he told me a story about an alumni from there.

From what I understood, this guy was some kind of idiot savant when it came to physics. Entered a national physics competition as a kid, left halfway but floored the judges, rocketed through school and university while caring about nothing but the subject of his studies. Eventually it went a bit too far, though. He sold his house, his belongings, his everything. Only used a satellite phone because he feared he would be tracked, before getting rid of that too. Only wore second-hand clothes, ate nothing but rice, slept in some dark corners of the campus while avoiding any and all contact with people. And after he was kicked out, he just told his family he was going to move to God's Gooch to: "Finish his book." From what I gather, he didn't trust the public transport system, so he walked. Halfway across the country.

Last rumors spoke that he bought some shack in those same woods, but it burned down when he tried to build a fire inside it to cook his damn rice. The only times he was seen after that were when he came to town proper during winters to steal blankets and food, and to sleep in the various abandoned buildings that dot the place. Haven't heard anything since, though, so it could be that he froze his naked ass during some especially cold winter.

>>18146385
You can find that a bit earlier in the thread. Other than that time I already wrote about, I met them once in the woods during winter, and once in this abandoned bunker network under the town, though they were the least of my problems then. Though I firmly believe nothing I experienced in that hellhole of a town was supernatural, that was the second encounter I have no rational explanation to. Third, if "me and my friend being absolute retards" is not rational.
>>
Not paranormal but spoopy
>be me mort tech
>picking up this dead hoarder in a suburb somewhere
>walk in with my partner, we crack jokes about his weird collection
>"too much shit to get him out on the gurney anon write out the tag ill get the board"
>rip the covers off his leg and tie an id tag around his ankle
>writing out info on my clipboard when i look up at his face
>his eyes are open, were closed when i walked in
>i feel that lower back clench of fear
>think im just getting spooped because iver never been alone with one
>lights start flickering and a cloud must have passed over the sun because the tiny window that wasnt draped got dark all of a sudden
>partner comes in and i hand them the clipboard the nod and say
>"hes looking at you"
It sent chills down my spine, we shut his eyes after and bagged him but it was seriously the worst pick up I had to make, to top it off he was a noisy corpse every time we hit a bump "urgh". We were so far from the freezer we had to eat lunch in the van too.
>>
>>18136777
yeah because I'm gonna Google every other word of some faggot welfare queen's story.

waste of trips
>>
Not a terrifying story but I still get a little creeped out when I think ablout it.

>be me
>about 12 years old
>just got back from school and parents werent home yet
>I was a little bit of a pyromaniac at the time
>decided it would be a good idea to play with matches in the back yard
>we lived out in the country and we had a small barn pretty close to our house
>I sit on the ground and start lighting matches and flicking them
>try to set some dead leaves on fire and see how long I can hold onto them before they burned me
>I light a match and hold it up to the leaf
>just as it starts to burn I hear my name being called faintly from the barn
>"anon!"
>I freaked out and put the fire out quickly but when I looked toward the barn but I didnt see anyone there
>I thought it must have been my imagination so I turn away to light another match
>Suddenly I heard my name called again
>"ANON!!"
>I was 100% sure it wasnt my imagination this time and I knew I was in trouble
>I guiltily walked towards the barn but when I arrived no one was there
>confused and a little freaked out I walked around to look at the driveway to see if anybody was home
>no cars
>I walked back around the house to look at the barn again
>no one's there
>I called out
>no answer
>my parents both came home about an hour later
>they swore it wasn't them and they didnt have anything to do with it
>I didnt sleep much that night

I'm still not sure what to make of this because I KNOW I heard a voice. Later I asked any friends and family that live close if they were messing with me but they all swear innocence.
It's the only thing thats happened to me that I just genuinely dont have an explanation for.
>>
>>18146519
When I was a kid I was playing with a kite in a big field behind my house, I clearly heard my name called. I was all alone in this field, I let my kite go and ran home because only my close family knows my full first name and even they use my nickname. It fucked me up.
>>
>>18146519
Ghost stopped you from burning down your backyard/barn like an idiot.
>>
>>18130006
It was you
>>
>>18130030
>Anon don't stay outside it's hot. You could get schizophrenia
>>
File: 41+dhshrDTL.jpg (32KB, 432x241px) Image search: [Google]
41+dhshrDTL.jpg
32KB, 432x241px
>new years day
>7 years old
>December baby so lots of new toys from birthday/christmas
>Parents are going to move my brother into the spare room because they realize we're too old to share a room anymore (him being 11)
>he's already moved his bed so I'm sleeping alone for the first time
>One of my toys was an RC Hockey set (see attached)
>~11:00pm I wake up to the RC going off, making sound and turning in place
>jump out of bed and turn them off
>~12:30am goes off
>OHMYSPOOK
>jump up and take out batteries
>wake up at 2:00am, RCs are moving around the room, not turned on but still moving
>FUCKTHISSHIT grab them run outside and throw them out
>Dad WTFS at me slamming the door when I came back in, why am I awake etc
>Explain, he comforts me and tells me I'm ok and he understands. Goes outside and dumpsters the toys rather than leaving them in the yard. I go back to bed.

1/2
>>
>>18146569
>7AM, been awake since
>Brother got his bus and gone to school, mom headed out the door, dad getting ready to go to work/drop me off at school
>run back to my room to grab something, one of my toys for Post-christmas show and tell
>door starts slamming repeatedly, frame of the door starts cracking, I'm obv screaming
>dad runs over and tries to get in, after being hit with the door twice he kicks it the fuck down commando style, grabs me and runs out of the house
>mom hadn't left yet. Dad puts me in her car and they talk in the front yard
>My eyes are locked on the house. I can swear I see something in the window and the door is swaying like something is waiting
>mom calls me out from school for a week and I go to stay with my grandma, after my brother gets out of school he joins me
>a week later they pick us up and take us to our -new- -home-
>Never a problem since

My parents never explained. My dad got really shitfaced with me, brother and friends on my 19th. Everybody else blacked out by then and we're going back and fourth on shots of whiskey. he asked bme if I'd ever had such a fun bday. I said no but I asked about the incident. He didn't say anything for two shots then he explained I was supposed to be a twin. My twin died during the pregnancy and the doctors said I "absorbed" her. After they got back from the hospital strange stuff kept happening until I was born. After that it settled down except for a few knocked over glasses and weird noises. it tapered off completely around my 5th birthday. they think the stress of my brother getting a new room, and me getting a bunch of new stuff and not "Sharing" may have provoked whatever was happening. Said he thought it was my twin.

I'm 24 now. Moved out and with my wife. We're thinking of having a kid soon. Honestly, I'm nervous. Because every now and then when I'm falling asleep, I still hear stuff move around my house.
>>
>>18130120
had a similar experience. i used to live in a haunted apartment (yes, apartment). my family is poor so we simply went to a different room number. the landlord knew it was haunted so we were allowed to move (you usually are not welcome back if you vandalized but we blamed the poltergeists). well i got a new wardrobe that i didnt really use. it had a few toys in it. it would squeak at night only. as if it were wobbly. it stopped when i moved or coughed. i began to get annoyed so before bed id stockpile shoes and other stuff near me to throw. itd stay quiet for a few minutes after a good whack. my mom got pissed because my shoe throwing woke her up. she said she'll stay in my room to see if perhaps its a mouse. but it never squeaked when she stayed in my room. i never talked to it though. but it did go away after a while. however i did one time see a white hand in my closet, which is right in front of the wardrobe.
>>
>>18130120
>things that didn't happen
>>
>>18142308
country of hungary had reported something similar to this. whered it take place?
>>
>>18146551
Maybe, although I never experienced anything supernatural in that house before or after that incident.
>>
>>18136228
>i love you sweaty
>>
I guess I'll throw one in.
Mom works in office building in NYC has housekeeper. (Obvious hispanic)

>> Be me around 8?
>> mom is finishing up 14th floor.
>>chilling in conference room.
>> we are the only two on the floor because it was 8pm.
>> Look over and see a woman thats not my mom vaccuming.
>> freak out and run to mom.
>> we didnt find anything and door was still locked.
>>
>>18146603

its been so long since i last posted i forgot how to fucking green text. Gotta lurk more.
>>
>>18146571
2spooky
>>
>>18146615
>not sure if genuine or sarcastic
I hate the internet
>>
>>18146571
sounds like you need to make peace with this twin. it seems bratty so youll probably have to do with unreasonable accommodations. or perhaps take some hemp to keep your mind from overloading. itd be creepy if your wife gave birth to your twin
>>
>>18137185
Jesus, guy; it's a message board. Calm down.
>>
>>18129769

heat stroke, dehydration, fatigued, whatever that led to hallucination

that whispers are your literal thoughts and you nonchalantly followed and acted on it

you said it yourself you were already experiencing a 'tranced' state, which is probably because of all that pressure and commotion and tue sudden break from the normal routine (proper sleep, resr) and comfy environment (water, air conditioning/ heater)
>>
>>18130006

it's your mum
>>
>>18146638
>itd be creepy if your wife gave birth to your twin

Fucking kek
>>
>>18146509
You sure he was dead lol
>>
>>18130120

the bionicles were the ones that made the noise
air flow and current make them swing around

when your mom got in, perhaps the door opening or closing, or the way you position and move around the room, laying, sitting or walking, could have affected the air flow

or maybe there is a vent above the toys, and the wind comes and go as your room temp changes, when the thermostat picks up the temp blows cold/hot air into the room
>>
>in 7th grade
>Reading Cell by Stephen King because I love his books
>creeped out but enjoying the book while in my room in the basement, my whole family is upstairs
>finish the book and it ends on a really creepy note
>put the book down and turn off the light to go to bed
>all of a sudden, hear a loud sound like an old phone ringing
>eyes wide, I sit up in the dark, freaking out
>as soon as I turn on the light right next to the bed, it stops
>spend the next hour searching where I thought the sound came from, in my closet
>find my 'old' flipphone which had been deactivated and dead for at least a year
>run upstairs to my mom freaking out
>she says i'm not allowed to read her Steven King books anymore

Part of me thinks I imagined it but I've never had anything else like that ever happen in regards to imagining sounds so still so I'm not sure.
>>
>>18146757
maybe some people dont know the story, but 'cell' refers to Cellphones and it was a story about this signal or something that basically turned people into zombies through the phone and anyways it was just creepy.
>>
>>18146628
I was being serious, senpai.
>>
>>18131981

Everyone asleep
Dad still on th kitchen, couch, drinking and gotten wasted
Completely out of his mind
Fell down and dropped a glass
Shard pierced neck, still stuck to neck, blocking blood flow
Still able to pick up and clean mess
Finally got upstairs, wobbly and super wasted
Looks at sleeping child, closed his door
Goes to sleep with wife
Moved around in bedwhile asleep
Shard dislodged, bleeding in his sleep
Woke up oblivious to what happened the night before
>>
>>18137258
lmao
>>
>>18146762
oh ok. Feels good to be validated desu. No one i've told has really given any real consideration and after my dad told me neither of them have really acknowledged it or went any further into detail
>>
>>18146767
I didn't type desu
>>
>>18146747
That's a pretty solid conclusion. Except the bionicles weren't swinging when I went to my closet. I also had put them up like a month before so they hadn't been up for the majority of the time I was hearing tapping. It's just too coincidental of a response.
>>
>>18146573
I never thought about that. The taps I heard could've been a mouse. But it doesn't explain the last occurrence.
>>
>>18136228

fnord
its a fucking
>>
>>18146584
If I was going to make up a story, it wouldnt be as retarded as toys swinging on a bunkbed. Have an open mind. There's a lot we don't know and will never understand about the universe.
>>
>Be me about 3 years ago.
>live in northwestern GA and decided to go camping a couple miles from my house.
>Everything was normal until I had gone to sleep.
>About 3 in the morning wake up to the sound of metal grinding metal and rock grinding rock (I could hear each noise simultaneously and clearly).
>sounded like it was right on top of me and I also felt extremely heavy.
>could not move an inch or make a sound.
>This went on for about a half an hour.
>After it stopped I waited for another half hour, grabbed my gun (12 gauge) and my spotlight, and poked my head out of the tent to see just what the hell had happened. >Everything seemed normal other than the heavy feeling that like someone had turned up the gravity, everything even looked heavy.
>laid back down and went to sleep after that. (Like a fucking retard, but I wasn't going through the fucking woods after that shit.)
>next morning, get out of my tent, see a circle in the dirt about 15' in diameter, it was also about 4" deep and 6" wide.
>Everything was pushed down with the dirt, including part of my campfire.
>It was about a foot from my tent.
>Needless to say I packed my things and noped the hell out of there.

I have remembered a few things while typing this out.

>Firstly, I can distinctly remember the taste of copper whilst it was happening, but not when I woke up the next morning.

>I also remember that the woods were quiet for the next couple of days and nights and my dog was acting very paranoid and was constantly sniffing me.

>I felt very drained for a while after that, physically and emotionally.

If anyone has heard of similar or had similar happen to the I would like to hear it.
>>
>>18146767
It's like a Stephen King book.

>>18146769
Word filters, bruh.
>>
>>18146789
Sounds like what might happen if under a UFO. Gravity base acceleration would explain the feeling of weight and depression into the ground. Even the "look of heaviness" might be an effect on light in the presence of "gravity radiation"

Pets and animals being disturbed by something like that would be highly likely.

Emotional drain is common after surgery. Taste of copper could indicate oral bleeding or tools being in your mouth. Possibly abduction. Don't dig into it though. From what I know that tends to make it worse.

That being said, I'm a massive skeptic about aliens. and think it's just sleep paralysis and a bad dream rolled into a light seizure. Dog might've just been smelling you because you probably pissed yourself and didn't realize it.
>>
>>18146792
shit we got wordfilters in here? there a list?
>>
>>18146774

yes it could be a mouse, or a house lizard

i was tormented for months until one day i realized it was a mouse, trapped in my room during the night

same thing happened with lizards, when you sub-conciously moved your body during sleep the get startled and scurried away on the floormaking sudden noises which in turn wakes me up completely alarmed

shit still happens today but i am at peace
>>
>>18146805
m8 desu
>>
>>18146789
Thats very interesting. How loud was it?

>>18146799
Very good points. But what about the circle he found in the morning?
>>
>>18146805
f-a-m = senpai, but I use senpai just for the hell of it

I think t-b-h = desu
>>
>>18146815
Loud as hell. I've been really fucking close to tornados and it was louder.
>>
>>18146815
...the wind? Like I said skeptic I don't have all the answers just a few
>>
>>18146815
Also. I don't necessarily attribute it to aliens. I have had many a thing happen to me in those woods.
>>
Okay so this is the creepiest thing that ever happened to me
Situational:
>theres this place where the highway 'ends'
>it's out in the farmland area and its a place where a 2 lane highway was supposed to connect with another part up ahead but it never got completed
>something about a wildlife preserve getting made where the road would have went
>anyways,
>the two lanes just kind of end in this field
>everything seems normal and then all of a sudden the road stops being marked
>after a while it looks like a stretch of place where they were testing a machine used to mark the streets and its fucking weird
>absolutely covered in random yellow street lines
>all the signs have bullet holes, theres loads of shells everywhere
>sometimes we find weird piles of bones
>its the kind of place where if you arrive and theres another car, you get the fuck out of there
>you never know if the other people are going to be weirder than you

>sometimes police come out to make sure no one is up to anything
>they tell us we shouldn't be here because supposedly this is where gangs dump bodies
>its out of their jurisdiction so they cant make us leave and usually just go
>usually just get high out there and enjoy the creepy atmosphere

cont
>>
>>18146864

story
>be 21
>with the usual suspects,
>one brought along this one guy so now there's 4
>its january and cold and doesnt look as creepy in the snow, kinda beautiful
>telling scary stories sitting on top of the car and smoking
>its dark and silent
>friend tells one about 'skinwalkers' (i thnk that was the name)
>shamen who skin animals and wear their bodies and use it to kill people and stuff, i dont remember the details
>in the story he mentioned how you're not supposed to say the word aloud outside because they hear it
>whenever he said the name, he spelled it out quietly
>new guy thinks hes funny
>immediately shouts SKINWALKERS!!!!!!!!
>we're like 'oh fuck'
>hes laughing but we are quiet
>he doesnt get it and does it again, shouting as loud as he can
>we cant be that pissed, we know its just a story
>but we are creeped out
>this is a creepy place
>decide to leave shortly after
>driving up the road, its night and headlights are low because the snow is blinding
>we are chatting and listening to music as we drive
>driver slams on the breaks suddenly, sending us skidding forward
>everyone is freaked out
>What the fuck man???
>he silently points outside the window
>in the snow, illuminated by the lights is a dead animal
>right in the middle of the road
>its still warm, you can see the steam coming up
>mfw its skinned
>we nope the fuck out of there,
>driver is speeding
>music is off
>everyone is silent
>playing on my phone afraid to look out the window
>one friend in the front seat screams
>real scream, not joke
>says he thought he saw two eyes looking at him on the side of the road
>30 minutes later we're all at my house
>no more drinking or smoking that night
>all the lights are on and the windows and doors are locked
>never speak of it aloud again
>never go back even though we used to go all the time
>>
>>18146870
You don't even want to know what happens when you yell "foreskinwalkers"
>>
>>18146846
senpai
desu
>>
>>18146846
>>18146880
You're right
>>
>>18146875
oh no
>>
>Be me, sophomore year of high school
>family drives out to oklahoma to spend thanksgiving with relatives
>live the next week or so with my aunt and uncle's monster of a house
>noice.jpeg
>mom and dad sleep in my cousin's old room (she moved out with her husband), I sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor

In my cousin's former bedroom, there was a closet with some of her clothing and a lot of old toys, one including this creepy ass voice doll from the 1980s

>around 2am, one night, the doll fucking speaks as if it was turned on
>mind you, there was no way any of us turned on the doll, let alone put batteries in the fuckin thing
>overall a surreal experience
>>
>>18146883
Nine times out of ten, this is usually a result of dying batteries.
>>
>>18146870
First time I've read an actual Skinwalker story in ages here.
>>
>>18132827
>what are emergency calls only
fucking spacker
>>
My scariest story is a dream I've had.

Not too long ago, I had a dream of my future self.
But it was like I was living that day. Like I woke up from the dream of me crashing on my bed after working in my present time. It's like I was really waking up in the dream and I was that old.
I must have been possibly 65-70. The subconscious mind had led me to know things of my life. Smaller details that I passively thought about. I knew I had a son that hated me, a new younger wife, a daughter that adored me and wanted to idolize me.
Tiny details such as my mother died 5 years ago, and 40 years before or so a catostraphic war occured but humanity survived.
I knew who one the 2016 election (Hillary Clinton) and who the current President at the time was (A man named Aaron Fernandez, first Hispanic President.)

In this dream I was a very wealthy man. Like 1% wealthy. I don't know what my job was, but I felt that the war I was talking about was a way to allow me to prophet. I think I was retired, because I was in no rush to get up that morning. I had some eggs, some toast, my routine.

In the dream, there wasn't much of a difference in the future. No massive plastic buildings, no super advanced robots. The noticeable was minor holographic technology, but not even, you had to wear glasses to see it, and different car models. More circular, but not super different.

Anyways, past these, I must have spent an hour getting ready in the dream. I put on jogger gear, as well, as I was much more skinnier than I was now. The worst part is it leads to my current health. cont> >>
>>
>>18146571
spooky story, try to find some way to make peace with your twin before you have kids anon. just to be safe
>>
>>18147145
As I had gone down the elevator, I believed I was in some sort of penthouse.

I exited the building to be greeted by 2 bodyguards in suit and tie. One opened the door to the backseat, and I naturally got in.

As I was experiencing the dream, I had nothing but Deja Vu throughout it. In the dream I had felt like everything I was doing I had seen before, and it was making me uneasy.

We were in the car for around half-an-hour. I was listening to some beats and drinking the rest of my coffee.

When we had stopped, we arrived at a fairly empty trail route in a forested area. I guess I would take my jogs here, and my bodyguards would come to jog with me.

However, the Deja Vu feeling was still heavy, and it was extremely Heavy here because I had some feeling that I knew what was going to happen next.

I had feelings of regret. Not because I had gone through this trail or anything, but because I felt like I hadn't accomplished enough.

I had waved off my bodyguards, told them "I was going to jog alone today, leave me."
They at first were hesistant because I was their pay checks I guess, but I said to them. "Don't worry, I'll be fine, leave me. Come by in an hour"
So I continued on my path down the trail and looked back at them to see them as they waited by the car.
15 minutes into the jog, I noticed a clearing in the woods. I've seen it a million times before, but instead of staying on the path, I stopped for a moment and thought for a moment before entering the clearing.
It was grassy, a little damp, and the clouds were up. It wasn't a sunny day. Details I remember about this day.
I took a moment to look around at the trees and at the sky for a bit before I looked at my Watch
October 18 No Year
9:13 AM
I took a deep breath and exhaled. When I exhaled, I felt a sharp pain through my arm, and I knew it was coming. I then felt my heart overpump, like a million miles per hour, then I fell on the ground on my back. I looked up to the sky and grinned sadistically.
>>
>>18132482
i kekked
>>
>>18147161
I stared at the sky as my heart slowed down to a really really slow beat, and I whited out.
I woke up with the white out still in my head. couldn't see anything right away for probably 5 seconds until it dimmed out. I didn't jump out of bed or anything I just woke up with my eyes open looking at the ceiling of my room. I also felt the pain of the cardiac arrest I must have had. My arm was tingly and breathing in hurt like a phantom pain, but the pain wasn't actually there.
I looked over to my phone and between my sleep and me waking up I had only slept for half an hour. But the dream felt like 3 1/2 hours.
I went right back to sleep.. but the dream hasn't left my mind.

Just everything about the dream had so much minor details that if I was experiencing it again, I knew what there was. Like if were thinking about that last 20 years I'd remember every event leading up to that. But I wasn't thinking about it in the dream so I didn't know.
I remembered raising my kids, getting married, getting divorced, and getting married again.

For the last 3 months this dream has tormented me. Knowing the pain of my death, and knowing how willingly I accepted it. Or maybe I was just aware it was going to happen.

Anyways, I've told like two people of this dream, my mother, and my roommate, but they just say "It's only a dream" but I don't feel like it's a dream.

Can anyone tell me what it is? I'll stick around to answer any other minor details that might need to be asked.
>>
>>18147178
Try the Dream General thread.
>>
not sure how much this counts as paranormal, but I've had 2 out-of-body experiences, both during rape.
Like honest to goodness, I was looking down on myself when it was happening. I've talked about it to the other women in my group but no-one's experienced anything similar.
Thoughts anyone?
>>
>>18147839
Sorry that happened. Im pretty sure ive heard it's a common thing to happen in high states of stress and trauma
>>
>>18130120
Reminds me of when I was 6 and in a moment of bravery said "HEY MONSTERS, COME AND GET ME" as I was laying in bed, then realized what I just did and spent all night paralyzed in pants-shitting terror.
>>
Moved to my current house last October. This past Spring I had a few instances of spooky activity.
First time I was in my room and heard someone knocking on one of the doors in the house. I left my room to investigate and heard it again, coming from the basement door. Spooked the hell out of me. Figured someone was breaking in so I grabbed the biggest knife I could find and yelled something like "Hey, I'm armed, come out and I won't hurt you. I'll let you leave if you go quietly". Heard a ton of banging on the basement door right after that. Opened the door and rushed downstairs, nobody was there. Checked everywhere, behind all the boxes and furniture etc, nothing. All the doors and windows were still locked.
>>
>friend claims he saw a demon out in the woods
>me, him, and another guy go to investigate
>the other guy, Ron, brings a green candle and a pendulum
>don't believe in much paranormal shit so I was the skeptic
>as we get there and sit down Ron lights the candle and lets the pendulum hang freely
>starts asking questions that could apply to the spirit
>the pendulum begins to move in response to the questions
>he hands it to my friend and me, and in both of our hands it still moves free of any assistance from us
>eventually, the pendulum starts to move erratically
>Ron says its time to pack up and that we should move quickly

have only been back once since then but it seems to only manifest when you are out alone at night
>>
>>18147927
Second spooky instance happened about a month later. I was sitting in my room playing vidya, my parents were out and took the dogs with them so I was all alone. Heard some voices coming from downstairs, I thought maybe my parents came home with some friends. I didn't pay too much attention to it until I kept hearing voices I didn't recognize, and I didn't hear my parents voices or my dogs. I listened a little bit closer and heard raspy voices talking, laughing, just having a good time with each other. I went downstairs to investigate (With a knife again) but didn't find anything, all the doors were still locked.
I was a little spooked but the ghosts seemed nice enough.
>>
>>18147975
Besides those stories, nothing too interesting. Hearing footsteps upstairs when I'm in the basement when nobody else is home. Windows being open sometimes in the spare room when nobody was in there. Little stuff.
I told my girlfriend about this and we did some research. Turns out a husband and wife died of old age in the house in the 80s/90s, both were smokers which explains the raspy laughing. The husband was an immigrant from Austria I think, and the wife has always lived in America. They were church goers and stuff so I don't expect anything too bad to happen.
>>
>be 7
>recently moved into an abandoned neighborhood
>house is spoogy as fuck
>multiple skeltons and ghosts constantly up in my face
>wake up one night to some moaning
>walk into the kitchen see a ghost fucking a skelton
>they stop and look at me then continue
>after the skelton shoots his spook juice the ghost hovers towards me
>gives me a dank ass ghost job
>came buckets
>ghost absorbs semen and becomes real again
And that's how I met my wife.
>>
>be Municipal Wastewater Construction Project Engineer
>working $20M improvement project in Cambridge, MD
>live on other side of Chesapeake Bay
>3 hour drive to work
>tight with Project Manager because friend of family
>tells me I can stay at his house on Tilghman Island to avoid 3.5 hour drive home every day
>"Cool. Thanks man."
>Tells me he's going to his girlfriend's house
>"No worries! Door's unlocked."
>leave project site after bean brigade finishes last of work and I finish paperwork
>be 8:00 p.m.
>use GPS to drive to address he gives me
>stop to grab sammich and drink at last gas station before bridge to island
>pull up to house
>smallest, oldest four room house I've ever seen
>house is situated in long time fisherman's town on waters edge w/ gravel roads off the one main paved road
>bullshit.jpg
>go up on rickety porch and drag screen door open
>front door's unlocked
>let myself in
>computer and internet at PMs house sucks but settle down at computer to watch a show
>no central air
>notice speaker wire to speakers on shelf above computer screen starts to swing back and forth gently like someone kicked it
>think I must've hit it somehow
>maybe long length of wire curled up under computer desk
>9:30 p.m. now
>bedtime
>gotta be up by 5:00 a.m.
>sleep
>suddenly snap fully awake
>facing alarm clock on nightstand
>clock reads 12:00 a.m. on the dot
>wonder why I'm fully awake after 14 hour workday?
>try to go back to sleep
>12:03 a.m.
>hear footsteps in gravel road outside
>wtf? only seven people live in this town
>sounds like pacing up and down the gravel road
>pacing back and forth intensifies
>alert and awake sitting upright in bed now
>nervous.png
>pacing sounds like it goes from the roadway up into PM's driveway now
>realized that front door was always unlocked because lock was old and didn't work
>take four steps across tiny house from bedroom to kitchen to arm myself with knife
>hold knife with blade laid across arm
>go out front to investigate
Cont.
>>
>>18133881
and also "sleep paralysis"
>>
>>18148020
>no one in driveway
>no one on the road
>whole street is silent
>head back inside
>spooped but sleepy
>lay back down
>footsteps in gravel road out front start again two minutes later
>wtf?!
>look out bedroom window through cracked blinds
>no one there but footstep sounds in road continue
>look out other window
>no one there
>footsteps intensify and sound like they're coming toward the first window I looked out
>hear footsteps pacing directly outside window
>grab knife and sit against wall out of sight of window
>footsteps go out to roadway, intensify and come directly back at window like someone was running
>hear footsteps "run up" the wooden siding and onto the tin roof without missing a beat
>heavy footsteps on roof
>thing is running from rooftop, down siding and onto gravel roadway now
>freak the fuck out
>wat do?!
>weirdness continues for a long while then stops
>1:45 a.m.
>try to sleep because I'll be fucked for work tomorrow
>keep knife close by and close/barricade bedroom door with chair
>fall back asleep after some time
>3:00 a.m.
>something shoves the shit out of my right knee straight down into the matress
>spooped the fuck out and don't open eyes
>pretend to be asleep
>get shoved again
>pull covers over head and cry silently to myself
>wake up the next morning with bruises on knee that was shoved
>hurts to walk
>doctor can't explain injury and states it looks like it came from the inside out
>neverseenanythinglikethis.mp4
>tell PM's girlfriend about encounter
>tells me "Oh yeah! Lady died there waiting for her husband who was lost in a storm."
>PM doesn't believe me and offers for me to stay there again
>nope to the nope.
>dad stays there two to three weeks later
>same thing happens to him
>mom stays there about a month later with her friend who is PM's girlfriend
>same thing happens to her but with shoulder instead of knee
>mom believed in supernatural shit
>mom tells me she thinks evil is there
>none of us ever go back to stay the night
>>
File: 1471446260532.jpg (8KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
1471446260532.jpg
8KB, 190x153px
>>18125363
>be me
>a few months ago
>go to bed
>turn off the lights
>nothing feels off
>suddenly hear loud wheezing sound right next to me to my right, as if someone was exhaling for like 3 seconds
>it suddenly stops
>i'm frozen in place
>reach out for the end table light to my left
>mfw it was a pillow i left right beside me that i forgot was even there, sliding against the drawer

motherfucker, i almost shit myself
>>
>>18141407
They do that when batteries get low. Completely normal.
>>
>When I was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching band
>He said "Son, when you grow up, will you be savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
>He said "Will you defeat them? Your demons? And all the non believes? What about the plans they have made?"
>"Because one day I'll leave you. A phantom to lead you in the summer. To join the black parade."
>I said no and walked into the parade and was trampled to death by a horse

Being dead was scary but honestly it made me stronger
>>
>>18137258
NEW
E
W
>>
>>18148389
EDGE
DGE
GE
E
>>
>>18141273
>see the wall i'm leaning on
>>
>>18142443
I recognize that school seal
>>
>>18148401
F¡A¡M¡
A¡!¡!A
M¡A¡F
>>
>>18132486
underrated post
>>
File: 1457161437984.gif (2MB, 273x275px) Image search: [Google]
1457161437984.gif
2MB, 273x275px
Dad and friend were driving through rural northeast OH in mid 70's. See red lights in triangle moving strange in sky. See day-broght flash then lights gone. Pass through small village where lights were near. People wandering around aimlessly in the night. Ask "did you guys see that shit?" While passing through. No response. A few just look at them and keep walking.

Dad says that his friend has denied this ever occurring since the day after.

Dad never talked about it with more than a couple ppl. Seemed genuinely unsettled by it.
>>
>>18137038
That last one sounds like a bitchin fart man
>>
>>18132809
Underrated spoop
>>
>>18146880
Senpai
Tbh
>>
>>18146864
More info to where this is? I think I might have lived near there
>>
Spookiest experience that's ever happened to me, may be somewhat boring so apologies

>Be 19 or 20 at the time
>Mom is friends with a realtor, realtor asks mom to present the house for her because she'll be out of town and they're beaner
>Mom is beanqueen so she speaks bean
>Go with mom in case there's trouble, plus she asked me and I'm a mommas boy
>Get to house, looks a bit run down, but could be fixed with some real hard work
>Orange picking couple roll up, get out of car
>We go inside, immediately I'm hit by this uneasy feeling, a weird smell, and noticing a disturbing lack of any noise inside
>Walking around with them, uneasy feeling becomes increasingly overwhelming, crushing even
>Notice wasps that appear drunk but still alive on window sill
>Absolutely docile but clearly alive
>Feeling is becoming far worse, to the point where I'm about to collapse
>They're all fine and I tell my mother what I'm feeling, asks if I'm okay because I don't look well
>No, no I am not okay
>Gets so bad I tell my mother I need to get out of the house and I practically run out
>Immediate relief on exiting the house, hits me like a wave
>Senses return, strength returns, and everything just seems "right"
>Told my mother I thought the house was haunted or possessed

It felt like an incredibly heavy pressure was being applied to the air itself, and overall the experience did scare me quite a bit with how I was feeling, as was the vibe itself.
>>
>Wake up in bed and open my eyes to someone kneeling beside my bed looking at me, i jump and they are gone
>tell my parents over dinner the next day (I lived with them at the time)
>2 weeks ago my dad had the same thing happen and had told my mum

My parents house is haunted as fuck. Had lots of weird shit like that happen while growing up. I moved out and nothing and then when I moved back I had weird shit like that happen again.

I don't even christian and my logical mind tells me no, but I've experienced supernatural shit and it makes me question things. More to come
>>
>>18149375
samefag here

The night my grandad died i woke up to someone sitting on the end of my bed looking at me in the dark. I could feel them sat on my bed.

I freaked and turned the light on and they were gone. My parents were up and came upstairs because of my scream and told me 10 minutes before the hospital had rang and my Grandad was dead.
>>
>>18149387
samefag again

Went to nocton hall abandoned hospital with friends at midnight, it's creepy as fuck and in the middle of some woods.

>Get on site. It's eerily quiet and dark at midnight
>Every now and then we think we hear someone walking on the gravel. We keep stopping to listen but we it stops.
>Going down a corridor and theres a huge bang
>Go into the hospital ward room the bang came from.
>At the end theres a fire exit door that is jammed partially open, it's overgrown and not going to move
>We all stop to listen again for spooky things, the door suddenly slams shut with immense force, there wasn't even that much gap open for the door to pick up enough speed to make that kind of noise.
>We run out shitting bricks
>We go back inside once we've all got courage and we go down to the end. The firedoor is now wide open
>We look outside and nothing, so we close the firedoor.
>We stop and listen for spooks, nothing.
>We start to walk away and suddenly the door starts making a weird creeking noise. There is the sound of a wild pig squeeling but as if a human was making the noises
>It felt like it was zoomed in on me, as if it was something coming toward me and I could feel it.
>We all freaked the fuck out and gtfo back to the car.
>Everyone else heard the same thing and described it the same way as in it was something we encountered and it felt like it was zooming in on us.
>It wasn't a case of "did we?", it's a case of "Ok we've found something bad here" Spooked me out for ages and put me off urbexing. Even typing this out right now I'm getting goosebumps.
>>
>>18136178
It's the fucking worst, I'll be comfy as fuck, drifting off to bed, great temperature great positioning, then PIIIIIING and my sleep is fucked
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.