[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recent UFO sightings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: alien-sixth-sense.jpg (73KB, 675x350px) Image search: [Google]
alien-sixth-sense.jpg
73KB, 675x350px
Hey /x/ so I've been having a lot of UFO sightings recently. Thing is, I've never really seen a UFO (except one time in OK) in my entire life, never saw anything out of the ordinary in the sky.

Now, for some unknown reason, over the last few months I have seen many natural and unexplainable lights n such in the sky. Out of my 23 years of living, I have witnessed five UFO's in the span of 6 months or so. Idk why I'm starting to see so many now, last night I even had a dream of I saw a UFO. A few months ago I had a dream of an Ayy lmao invasion where they destroyed my city and it was essentially the apocalypse. I live in Idaho btw, and there are a couple military bases up here.

Why have all these sightings popped up in my life in the course of a few months? What does this mean? Anybody else seen any weird things in the sky recently?
>>
>>18124212
Buml, I'm serious guys
>>
Describe your sighting ya dip
>>
>>18124512
Well, one was by an airport. This plane was landing and right above it was a light that looked like a star, right when the plane passed under it, the light moved in a very straight line for a second, stopped without slowing down, stopped there for a min and then vanished immediately.

Another I was at my friends house standing outside smoking a cig. My friend noticed a light moving across the sky not blinking. I saw it and followed it for a minute, looked like a satellite. But right when it got in between three stars, it stopped then vanished.

Another I was heading towards work and saw what looked like a metallic reflection in the sky, it was early morning. I thought it was a plane cause it looked like light reflecting off of metal. It didn't move though, then got brighter for about a second, then just dissappeared.

Another I saw what looked like a blimp hovering over the east part of the city, but it definitely wasn't a blimp. Cigar shaped though. After a while of staring at it I want behind some trees n buildings n lost sight of it.

Idk weird shit.

My mom saw what looked like a huge bird flying over the city. It wasn't a condor cause I'm in idaho, and my parents were raised in Cali so they know what condors look like. She said it was huge and looked reptilian. Then soon after a helicopter was circling the area.

Wtf is going on?
>>
was the bird a heron?
>>
>>18124571
No definitely not, she said it was bigger than a condor. I don't think herons get that big.
>>
>>18124571
Funny thing is, there was a thing going around facebook saying a psterodactyl or however the fuck you spell, was seen flying around and everyone thought it was funny cause it was a hoax n everything. Like literally it was a satire article, then two days later my mom sees what looks like that? Like seriously wtf?
>>
File: hkOZ10L.jpg (732KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hkOZ10L.jpg
732KB, 800x1200px
>>18124212
Do you sometimes feel like time went just missing. like it was 2pm and when you look on the clock the next tim 5 minutes later its an hour or so later?
do you think a lot about space or astrophysics?
do others of your familly have similar experience?
do you dream often of being abducted, or seeing aliens?

i read that those are signs for alien aductions and that those stuff usually runs in the familly (thats why i asked about familly)
>>
>>18124212
[citation required]

OP BTFO
>>
>>18124627
No not really any of those, I do think of space though cause physics and the cosmos interest me, I have had a couple dreams of seeing alien ships, and that apocalypse one. Every one I have felt dread in. Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary.
>>
>>18125045
well, then maybe just coincidence. maybe you just live some place the aliens like. did you see any solid objects, or just lights in the sky?
>>
>>18125103
Mostly lights in the sky but definitely not a shooting star, plane, satellite, etc.... nothing man made or natural. I saw that blimp thing. Idk, Boise, Idaho? There's a military base in the eastside where I mostly see the sightings. And an airport.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU4E5e_aHPs
>>
i want all of your information on black triangle UFOs.
>>
>>18124567
>My mom saw what looked like a huge bird flying over the city.
Well either you have interesting reports or you are well versed in the field. A sighting like this is more important than a dozen orbs or discs.

If you're being genuine, then I suggest picking up Mothman Prophecies and Operation Trojan Horse by John Keel and/or Passport to Magonia by Jacques Vallée. All of those are also available simply by google searching for them along with "PDF". Your reports fit the description for an active flap area. I suggest getting some kind of recording device if you are having frequent sightings. You may also want to ignore it all instead, as that is the best way to "defend" yourself. If there is a flap going on there, many of the people in your community will also be having sightings, possibly encounters. Encourage everyone you know to report such things to the media and on social media.
>>
>>18127752
go back to your own thread, why do care so much
>>
>>18127752
but i am interested
>>
>>18124212
Dude seriously there are so many constantly... you just started to notice! I tried to get others to see but afternoon would listen I just keep them to myself. Orem/provo Utah county. I'm close to military also...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.