[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What doth life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Are we the source of existence/god/the universe experiencing itself via human life going through cycles of reincarnation to grow spiritually

Or are we just fleshy blimps that are the result of purely natural reactions that cease to be upon death?
>>
>>18124021
What kind of fucking answer do you expect to get in a greek souvlaki wrapping forum?
>>
>>18124021
>Are we the source of existence/god/the universe experiencing itself via human life
yes, pretty sure about that one

not too sure about reincarnation, might be an option, but I can't say that I have experienced it

so I remain oh so curious on what will happen upon death, but I highly doubt that it will be the end of our journey.
>>
Why not both?
>>
>>18124150
Because they contradict each other
>>
>>18124244
That's the point exactly.
>>
It's both.

Correction on the first point, it/god doesn't need to grow spiritually. It's already full and complete. All this existence stuff is just for the sake of the dance. Which means human beings aren't here to grow spiritually either. They're just here to live their human life, whatever that may look like.
>>
Both.
Our souls and body are two different things so they will experience different things after we die. Our body will rot while our souls go on.
>>
>>18124021
roll
>>
That's right OP keep bumping your shitty fucking thread so I can sage it
>>
>>18124244
They don't contradict eachother at all.
>>
>>18124473
bump
>>
frittata!
>>
>>18126302
This creature's been beachured!
>>
>>
>>18124021
The second one.
>>
>>18126400
Can I squirrel it , in your turlet?
>>
>>18124244
Absolutely not, you stupid fuck.
>>
File: rZOaHhx.png (56KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
rZOaHhx.png
56KB, 192x154px
>>18126730
>ceasing upon death and ceasing upon death doesn't contradict reincarnating and being spiritual
>>
Is life just some type of spiritual game?
>>
Both
>>
File: xavier life.jpg (37KB, 350x465px) Image search: [Google]
xavier life.jpg
37KB, 350x465px
>>18124021
FRUTADA
>>
>>18127704
I would call it a multi layered paradoxical all encompassing joke that is the best one ever told.
Not to belittle it, but the All has humour in my opinion, and since it's the All, it means it has all the best punchlines, you just have to know how to listen to the joke.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.