[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWIII

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 7

>During the Nixon Administration the Federal Reserved printed way more money than the Gold they had could Back
>Nixon Shock commences, Nixon removes dollar from the gold standard
>Dollar goes from gold back currency to debt based
>money is literally PRINTED AND LOANED into existance
>OPEC artificially raising oil prices
>Nixon administration begins backdoor negotiations with Saudi Arabia
>Saudi Arabia begins selling oil in US Dollars only
>Help push loans to get US Dollars for foreign investors with foreign currency
>Saudis take excess oil profits and reinvests them back into US Banks
>The side effect of this comes in the form of the Federal Reserve now have unlimited power to print money because Fossil Fuels are ingrained into every aspect of society and are only sold in US Dollars and no amount of inflation scare can force countries to run away from the dollar
>Talks about eventually taking over the region is considered but never acted on
>This system remains unchallenged until 2000 when Sadam tries to switch Iraqi oil sales from Dollars to Euros
>9/11 Operations begin
>>
>>18123674
>Rebuilding America's Defences Strategies: Forces and Resources for a New Century
>Dick Cheney is attached to this
>Call for the rebuilding and major investment spending of the military and push much more aggressive Foreign Policy
>Said would take years before this could be initiated unless another Pearl Harbor event happened
>the following year they got it, riding on the emotional coat tails of 9/11
>THIS SHOULD WORRY YOU BECAUSE IT ALLUDES AN INSIDE JOB
>Able to push Patriot Act and push domestic support for the war without resistance
>Go to Afghanistan then push into Iraq with the lie of false intelligence of WMD
>After the occupation of Iraq (aka Mission Accomplished) they switched iraq oil sales from euros to dollars.
>>
>>18123678
>US planned to extend the war to Iran
>Claimed they had information of Iran attempting to build nuclear arms
>Credibility already damaged when Iraq WMD narrative revealed to be untrue/bad intel (a cold calculated lie)
>US used the UN to place Sanctions in Iran in an attempt to destabilize the country
>Russia helped Iran after seeing what the US was up to.
>Bush Administration got blocked from the war they wanted but continued anti-Iran movements and lies that persisted into the Obama Administration
>Why they did want to get into Iran so badly? Iran started building a European outlet to sell their oil bypassing the US banks controlling the oil sales and Russia helped bypass US Banking restrictions
>This is the beginning of "Russia Aggression" western narrative
>>
>>18123680
>Ghadaffi becomes chairman of the African Union in 2009
>Tries to form a single African currency backed by Gold
>"Towards a single African Currency" released in March 2009
>The US considered this a crime against the US Dollar
>2011 CIA operations begin to fund militant groups to topple Ghadaffi
>included extending the UN no fly zones to tip the balance with airstrikes
>Benghazi situation was created to launch a covert war on Syria to topple Assad
>Libya destabilized to steal Ghadaffi's armory and arm the precursors to ISIS by shipping the weapons through Turkey
>The Militant fighters connected to terrorists organizations
>US National Security said this was a NECESSARY EVIL
>Obama and Hillary DID INDEED CREATE ISIS
>2013 These militants launched the Sarin gas attacks in an attempt to frame Assad and gather support for military intervention
>They were exposed by UN and Russian investigations
>Western Narrative fell apart of US arming Freedom fighters against Assad
>Why did they do this?
>>
>>18123684
>2009 Qatar puts proposal to run a natural gas pipeline through Syria into Turkey then Europe
>Assad rejects this and in 2011 Assad forges alliance with Iraq and Iran to run a different pipeline east
>This pipeline cuts off Qatar from Saudi Arabia out of the loop
>This pipeline would strengthen Iran's oil position and export into Europe and bypassing the US and allies. Would weaken US led Sanctions and Petrodollar advantage
>Syria is Iran's closest ally. Either's collapse makes makes the other completely defenseless
Now you understand Why The US, Turkey and Saudi Arabia desperately want to take out Assad
>>
>>18123684
Lurking.
>>
>>18123686
>2014 Ukraine becomes a hot zone in this oil chess game, with Russia being the real target
>Russia is the second largest Oil exporter and opened an energy bores backed by gold and rubles
>Russia has been helping China De-Dollarize (Remember all of China's economic downturns and crashes? RUSSIA)
>Planed to push a Eurasian Economic Union under a unified common currency with an independent Energy Market
>EU puts Ukraine in a position to join the EU or the Eurasian Union, EU forces only join one group while Russia allows them to be in both
>Ukraine sided with Russia, US State Department topples the government and installs their own puppet government
>The US lost control of the situation with Crimea holding a referendum to break away from Ukraine and reunifying with Russia (I bet you didn't hear about this)
>The referendum was peaceful and democratic and no one died however the West framed Russia forcing the vote in an act of aggression
>Crimea's location offers strategic location in the Black Sea which can push a harder naval presence into the Mediterranean
>Its also been a major territory owned by Russia for most of recent history (remember the Turkey fiasco movements by the black sea?)
>The US had been desperately trying to include Ukraine in NATO to move US Military presence on Russia's doorstep and the potential to overtake the region
>Russia quickly integrating Crimea to have a military buffer from NATO
Don't believe the Russian Aggression lies of the Democrats.
>>
>>18123689
>US tries to push sanctions against Russia because they have lost control and support and have been placed in a bad spot
>Sanctions have backfired because they aren't tied to the petrodollar
>Eurasia vs NATO WWIII is imminent all for the sake of protecting the Petrodollar
>All because of the private control of the US economy years and years before
>If the proxy war countries continue to go on eventually the big players will enter a hot war with Nuclear weapons on the table
>>
Someone should screencap this. I would but my phone is shit.
>>
File: for you my friend.png (303KB, 1351x1587px) Image search: [Google]
for you my friend.png
303KB, 1351x1587px
>>18123703
Consider it done.
>>
>>18123674 >>18123678 >>18123680
>>18123684 >>18123684 >>18123686
>>18123689 >>18123692
I don't know if this will amount to WW3 but I feel that we are in an in extremely precarious situation, If trump gets in how would he handle the situation?
He seems like some pseudo isolationist with all his rhetoric about Muslims, wall building and how Russia has done us a favour by apparently hacking Hillary's emails. He seems like the populist fluke everyone says he is but if this is the geopolitical situation what will his cabinet and advisers consist of will he have a hawk like Cheney? Also does anyone think this could be solved economically in some way?
>>
>>18123926
Also any books on oil modern oil geopolitics?
>>
>>18123674
A video on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13Rll6ZHbow
>>
>>18123946
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVlE6BM_lIU
>>
File: Metal Gear Solid 4 shot 09.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Metal Gear Solid 4 shot 09.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>18123674
Damn the Patriots
>>
>>18123926
Reading all this I feel like Trump has no way of winning at this point
>>
>>18123964
If he is truly allied with Putin, then now you know why he is getting so much hate in the media.

Btw. Be prepared for this thread to be nuked soon
>>
It's wierd that world war 2 will kinda not involve Europe. There really is no world power in Europue right now. The battle ground will probably be the Middle East. I wonder how the world will be in 10 years. Will it feel the same or will everything we do now be totally different?
>>
Thank you for this thread. It has temporarily restored my faith in you North Americans and in this board.

Peace. I'm going to watch The Forth Kind now.
>>
>>18123946
Great video. Can somebody explain why it's so important for the U.S to keep this system going? It says they will go bankrupt but I don't understand it.
>>
Why did the dollar get taken off of gold reserve in the first place?

That video up there is amazing by the way. Great thread.
>>
This and it's accompanying series are also relevant to anyone interested in the global financial system
https://youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0
>>
>>18124461
*its
>>
>>18123692
>American talking about things he doesn't understand
Go on, visit former communist countries and tell them Russian aggression is a lie and watch people slapping you for your shit.
I live in such a country and to this day Russians try to manipulate and keep influence by financing blatant propaganda, whole parties with the sole purpose of hindering the country's development and dividing the society. So don't give me this shit dude, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>18124464
Tell us the truth then.
>>
>>18124461
Good video, reminded me of this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I_x626joik0

It's a bit older but does a great job of explaining our debt based system.
>>
>>18124464
You are a victim of propaganda and polarization my friend.
>>
File: 1453088008896.gif (538KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1453088008896.gif
538KB, 500x598px
>>18123754
Thanks
>>
>>18124284

I haven't seen the video but the situation is basicallylike writing cheques you know will never be cashed.

Nations have to hold massive dollar reserves for oil transactions which means the USA can print as muchmoney as it likes knowing that it won't be spent, that the cheque won't be cashed.

If the petrodollar falls, all these cheques will effectively be cashed at one and the artificially deflated U.S. economy will spiral into hyperinflation. The country would be bankrupt overnight.

This isn't a conspiracy theory it's fact.

The conspiracy theory is that every country that has ever tried to trade pill in anything other than dollars is now ded.
>>
>>18126014
Aren't Russia and China (and some others) working out their own system?
I know China is hoarding gold, and America doesn't have nearly as much as it claims to.
>>
>>18126178
They started trading in renminbi which is chins ease currency. It is slowly becoming the new norm.
>>
>>18126178
The Chinese and Russia are establishing their own global currency, that will be backed by physical gold. Once their system is in place and in circulation, countries who wish to import or export oil will be able to do so without using U.S. dollars. As a result, the U.S. will no longer have the benefit of using printed currency in exchange for imports; the act of printing currency will devalue U.S. dollars by a proportional amount. Since the U.S. Federal government now thoroughly relies on printing currency in order for its heavy foot of government to continue trudging along, they will be unable to stop inflating the U.S. dollar, leading to a devaluing of the currency on the global market, meaning that other nations will begin to not accept it as valid currency any longer. One of these countries is Saudi Arabia, a long term trading partner with the U.S. Federal government, who under threat of invasion has signed an agreement to trade oil only for U.S. dollars. It is not an exaggeration to say that the partnership between the U.S. Federal government and Saudi Arabia is the lynchpin in the U.S. military efforts in Europe and Africa. If that partnership is voided, then the U.S. military will have no reason, either on the books or off them, to continue invading and establishing military bases in Europe and Africa.

What started out as their dastardly plan for world domination has ended as the weakest link in their paper armor, as NEETs and financial advisors alike have been warning the U.S. Federal reserve for decades now. While it is certainly a super devious move, or whatever, to print currency and charge interest on the debt of the interest of that printed currency, as well as holding half of the civilized world at gunpoint in order to accept that currency as valid, ultimately, it was only a matter of time before the decrepit state this maneuver has left the U.S. in allowed another rival power to seize the global market, as Russia and China are doing, now.
>>
>>18123689
>(I bet you didn't hear about this)
>The referendum was peaceful and democratic and no one died however the West framed Russia forcing the vote in an act of aggression

LOL
How desperate are you Russian shills?
>>
>>18126297
Hush. Here's a semi-rare Natalya Povlonskaya, now go away.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 600x403px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 600x403px
SORRY IS THIS THRED PARANORMAL???
>>
>>18126313
Also, the global elite 1% bankers are actually lizards in disguise.
>>
I hate Nixon. He destroyed my country in the 70s.
>>
>>18126271
Other strong countries should offer Saudi Arabia protection in order to remove its fear of the us. The us will finally begin to lose its strength?
>>
Not paranormal.

>>>/pol/
>>
How can one predict the hyper inflation of the dollar? Is there certain events I can look out for which would eventually lead to it.
>>
>>18126452
It is now
>>18126323
>>
>>18123754
Thanks, dude
>>
>>18124284
Usa is most powerful force world has ever known and we would like to keep it that way for as long as posssible.
>>
El mucho bumpo
>>
>>18123674
hey OP you fuking faggot at least source where you got your information from.

everything your wrote is plagiarised from here

http://stormcloudsgathering.com/the-geopolitics-of-world-war-iii
>>
>>18126297

So who was killed in Crimea? No one. No one was killed in Donetsk or the East of the country until the US fake regime in Kiev started killing civilians there.
>>
>>18130108
>No one was killed in Donetsk or the East of the country until the US fake regime in Kiev started killing civilians there.

Hey I can play this game too:

>No one was killed in Kiev until Russian snipers started shooting Maidan

>No journalist was killed in Ukraine until FSB started carbombing them

>No one was killed until 'green men' with no insignia invaded Crimea and intimidated them into (((completely transparent))) ''''elections''''

>No one was killed until Russia infiltrated the eastern Ukraine with their """"humanitarian convoys"""" and staged an armed uprising against the government

>No one was killed in the current 'ceasefire' until the Russian proxies started shelling Ukrainian positions.

I can go on and on. Fuck off to your containment board pidoroshka.

>>>/pol/

I'm sure an armed rebell
>>
>>18130219
>I'm sure an armed rebell
well that was supposed to be deleted lel
>>
File: pepestatr.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pepestatr.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>18126271

Does Venezuela takes a part in this plot? I dont know much about politics bout as a Venezuelan i would like to think my country is relevant...

Is it?
>>
>>18123926
Trump said he likes Putin and mutual respect can only foster a diplomatic solution.

As opposed to Hillary, who will almost certainly start WWIII.
>>
>>18130911
Yeah it is one of the original oil nations from the 1970 deal. They are only relevant because of their oil so dont get all proud you spic.
>>
>>18124264
Things already feel different for me, and I'm pretty young. War is coming and everything is changing and there's nothing I can do.
>>
>>18131161
That mentality will destroy you, it will be preyed upon. They're using ULF and other plausible deniability based, invisible weaponry, I've been under this stuff for a year or so now, ever since I didn't fall for the trump divide and conquer plan and decided to take an exodus from the net, and, even though I have witnessed actual, legitimate miracles in real life, AND had an hour or so long encounter with some sort of small UFO about 2 nights ago in which said UFO danced around in the sky a few hundred feet above my head openly for the sake of showing me it was there, I freaked out, hardcore. I was convinced I had been partitioned into an alternate reality of "sinners", preying upon my nature as a seer of prophesy and conduit for divine truth with a basis of memetic experiences conducive to understanding people under, say, 80, unlike most religious types, and yet, I thought I was condemned to some sort of hell, because I judged myself, and allowed my mind to run wild. This is why we need faith and unity. It was only through a combination of my faith and listening to music that I was able to pull myself back out, because God not only does not judge the living in such a manner, nor would he subject his children to such torments for the sake of "justice", especially when said justice was already absolved by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ, but he also does not teach through induced suffering that cannot be understood. We have the capacity to understand our mistakes, and torture does nothing to aid that. Punishment just makes everything worse. Have faith as a shield, and get the hell off the internet, smartphones, and TVs. They utilize trickery stolen from the Phil K Dick aesthetic of changing presumed constants of "reality", usually digital, to a personal or group specific worst possible scenario. I've seen, just today, news full of UFO invasion stories, demons, and much more.
>>
Right now, proxy warfare is the flavor of the day. I'm just wondering what it would take for things to go from simply proxy to a straight out conflict.
>>
>>18131297
WW3 will be over fresh water. Mark my words. I believe it will start with India/China

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/water-wars-the-next-great-driver-global-conflict-13842

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/03/water-wars-imminent-central-asia-160321064118684.html

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/07/world-aquifers-water-wars/
>>
>>18126331
Are you from the US or Cambodia?
>>
>>18126271
Thank you for the explanation. It really angers me how all the people of the world in it entirety are deceived today via mass media influence. None of these concrete geopolitical stuff is ever seriously discussed in the media, they just keeps pushing lies about wars being started for the sake of "democracy" against evil dictarorships.
>>
>>18133910
>The opponents to the U.S. war machine won't give them the benefit of knowing they exist.

What do you mean?
>>
>>18134024
Why did you cancel your previous comment?
>>
>>18134222
You already quoted the best part. The rest was garbage.

It's true though. The U.S. military is taking a stance that they are brazenly immortal, the strongest of the strong, with the most forceful force. This means there is only one other way to defeat them without beating them at their own game; to weaponize consciousness. And although our planet is still a virgin to these kinds of strategies, so the warning can't be taken seriously until it's already begun, suffice it to say that weaponized consciousness makes biological weapons seem tame by comparison.

Like I said. The opponents to the U.S. war machine won't give them the benefit of knowing they exist. It doesn't matter how big of a military a group has, if they can't differentiate between friend or foe.
>>
>>18131286
you have a fascinating mind inside your head
>>
>>18123964
If they thought he'd stop what's going on they'd have killed him by now
>>
Red-green-brown alliance is alive and well in the USA.
I seriously hope you guys can beat it or the whole planet's coming down with you...
>>
>>18134698
Trump has several hundred businesses with ties to who knows what. Also his newest advisor was a major pusher of the Iraq war. Expect his cabinet to be loaded with more of the same sort of people we have already under Obama.
>>
>>18123754
Different anon here. Screen cap this and add to current one.

>spoke to psychic in 2002
>several predictions ingrained into my memory
>2005 weather becomes worse
>2008 first black prez
>2012 world wide knowledge of aliens
> after first black prez, there would be celebrity prez
> after celebrity prez, first woman prez
>2025 New Goverment after currency is fucked

>2035-45 space rock hits pacific ocean, US west coast floods inland approx 12 miles

>2073 end of World War 3 happens in India.

This is all i can remember.
>>
>>18134271
>weaponize consciousness.

Dude...
>>
>>18134866
Makes sense. Hussein Obama promised to end the war and bring the troops home; then he won and did the exact opposite.
>>
>>18134271

welcome to 2012...this happend 4 years ago
>>
>>18124199
>Btw. Be prepared for this thread to be nuked soon
>Tuesday
>it's already Saturday
LMAO when will /pol/ be right?
>>
>>18124284
That is the biggest lie americans are told: the US doesn't need this shit, it is the private interest of a few american/european families that keep fueling this insane thirst for oil and blood. This happens because the american "democracy" has lost all the tools a democracy could use to prevent a few single interest groups to seize power permanently. This was the handiwork of the Rothschilds, from Europe, through their servants, the Rockefeller, the Carnegies, the Halliburtons, the Bush, etc.
I'd love the believe that this was fantasy and that it belonged to /pol/ and /pol/ only. Unfortunately it is all very real.
>>
>>18124326
The dollar ws not backed by gold since 1934 already.

Source: https://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/currency_12770.htm
Hear it from the perpetrators themselves.
>>
>>18126178
Yes, it's called BRICS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS
>>
>>18126313
The thing with /x/ is that it is as much into paranormal as it is into pure conspiracies. The two things often intertwine and the shared interest is undeniable.
>>
>>18126452
Better than tulpas and tarots though.
>>
>>18127646
Nooooo, reaaalllyyyy????
>>
>>18130057
Everything he wrote could be deducted from international news.
By international news I mean from all over the world, not just Fox and CNN.
Put all the different versions together, read between the lines with critical sense ans sometimes many things are quite evident.
>>
>>18136810
/x/ is where I go for conspiracies, because I can deal with the many stupid people on /x/ more easily than I can deal with the Stormfront tards on /pol/. Some threads on /news/ are decent too.
>>
>>18136426
Bet a hundred that it would've been deleted if that wasn't posted.
>>
>>18135210
weed..........lmao........
>>
>>18123754
Thanks based anon
>>
>>18126297
Fucking this.

OP, tell me, is #Volodin still #gay? Does #Slut #Potupchik pay your bonuses in 15-rouble parts?
>>
Eбaныe выpoдки, cидитe нa cвoeй /pol/-пapaшe и тaм 15 pyблeй хyяpьтe. У мeня нa вac OЧEHЬ мнoгo кoмпpoмaтa, пpoдoлжитe зacиpaть этy бopдy - нe тoлькo бeз 15 pyблeй ocтaнeтecь, a пpoeбeтe вcю cвoю фopчaнoвcкyю пeпe-apмию, eбyчиe caмoнeнaвидящиe дeгeнepaты.
>>
>>18139373
Gtfoh beaner
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.