[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

doppelganger stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

anybody got some spoopy doppelganger stories?
i find them really interesting and scary

picture unrelated
>>
>picture unrelated

Translation: I can't be bothered to find an on-topic picture or to google my topic -- so please do that for me and post it here for me, you're my slaves. But OP does save pics of boys hugging huge pickles.
>>
You say picture unrelated, but I've been compared to him and Andy Samburg ironically
>>
>>18123429
>boys holding huge pickles
thats micheal cera holding a cactus you uneducated swine
>>
File: Creepypasta Doppelganger.png (166KB, 1037x1257px) Image search: [Google]
Creepypasta Doppelganger.png
166KB, 1037x1257px
>>18123424
>>
>>18123424
uh One time I got really bored while taking a shit and added as many people with the same full name on Facebook as me as I could. So I added about forty dudes, all with my name, a few of us are bantering and finding it funny, some dickheads get angry and fuck out the group. Some dude shares his instagram because it's a pun on our name, I scope him out and he's the spitting image of me.
Dig a bit further, his dad is the spitting image of my dad.
So, same name, same looks, same dad looks. Wasn't spooky but god damn if it wasn't a crazy coincidence.
>>
Not going to lie, when I was in Thailand this man hugged me and began crying. He shook my hand and wanted a picture with me. I took a picture because lot's of Thai people wanted them during my trip. Apparently the whole time he thought I was Seth Rogen.
>>
>>18123617
I know of someone who looks a lot like Michael Cera
>>
>>18123424
There's a picture of my dad from the late 70s that looks exactly like me. I thought it was me in a costume for a while.
>>
>>18123656
hahahahahah you look like seth rogen
>>
>>18123656
Kek you are fucked up yo
>>
>>18123656
Learn the lines from pinneaple express, you can get a lot of free weed.
>>
>>18123424
my buddy looks exactly like key except he's 10 years younger, he signed a fake autograph at a bar one time
>>
There's a fella who lives in my area who looks exactly like me. Had a good 5 - 6 years of hearing about him, never met him though. Changed my hairstyle and overall appearance those years, too. Is that what you mean?
>>
I was at Dragon Con in Atlanta. I'm from the suburbs of the town. About 11pm and drunk and partying in the Marriot. I notice this guy that looks like me! I'm suoer excited and drunk amd decide to introduce myself. "Hey! Don't you think were doppelgängers?!" He just stares through me and says" yeah, uh nice". He clearly has autism and I feel suoer embarrassed. I go and drink more and try to forget it happened.
>>
there is this PS2 game called "Rolling". Its basically Tony Hawks Pro Skater with inline skates, and just like those games it also had videos of the featuring pros. in one of those videos there was some guy in the background (some body of the mainguy in the video since he also had skates on) and he looked exactly like me. same face, same hair style (i had back at that time long curly hair as a guy, like not tiny curls making an affro, but the hairs spiraling down to my shoulder) same kind of cloths (pretty unspecial shirt and jeans, but baggy style), and apparently same hobby (im inlineskating my self) and i really asked my self how i got there in the first moment. im pretty sure i never was there...

only doppelgänger story i had
>>
I met my grandfather's doppelganger who later appeared in my dreams

I saw him at a grocery store and dud a double take because his appearance and gait were identical to my grandpa's, who lives several thousand miles away in Europe. That night I had a dream where I was at barbeque outing with a bunch of old people including my grandma, aka my grandpa's wife, who died several years ago. In my dream the old man appears and my grandma notes how much he looked him, presumably because in my dream he's dead and she's alive. I then broke into tears because I got really mad him at him for some reason
>>
File: jmbch.jpg (69KB, 720x648px) Image search: [Google]
jmbch.jpg
69KB, 720x648px
I had at least one, maybe two, dopplegangers, when I was young and living in Florida.
Must have had the same kind of car (blue Mustang), people would tell me they saw me drive by, where was I going, why didn't I wave back, etc.
Nope.
Or they saw me in a bar drinking alone, but "you didn't look like you wanted to be bothered."
Nope.
Or anther time the guy who owned the 7-11 told me, "The cops were in here asking about you."
"What?" I had coffee with the cops every night at my then job.
Nope.
Never could convince him that the cops weren't looking for me. Used to warn the people operation the register (all of whom I knew) about me.
The last time it happened, people said they'd seen me sunbathing nude at this clothing-optional place.
"All my friends saw you, and told me about it."
"Congratulations, you finally shed your inhibitions."
Nope.
But just out of curiosity, I ask, "OK, so how did they say I looked?"
"Oh, quite impressive," he said.
At least there was that, kek.
After that I aged out or w/e and it never seemed to happen again.
>>
>>18124509
Aw man I missed Dragon con....

Off subject but are you going to AWA?
>>
>>18126717
I went last year. It was a blast. My friends wedding is the same weekend as awa, so I'm going to that instead. Sry bruh. On another note, check out the podcast Unbelievable Podcast.
>>
>>18123424
I saw a pic on some board with someone who looked exactly like that except they were holding a video game controller.
>>
When I was maybe 8 or 9 I saw a picture of a girl about the same age as me in a (then local) newspaper front page.

I'm a guy, but the resemblance was uncanny.

Never met them, but I was astonished by it.

-another was about 5 or 6 years ago.

The guy looks nothing like me, but he has the same full first middle and last name. I thought it was neat, then I contacted him on Fb, and found out we went to uni for the same degree, had a job in nearly identical jobs doing the same thing. Both graphic artists and both worked what's basically was a screen printing shop printing our own art in the downtime.

And pets, although I have a dog and he a cat, with the same obscure name.

Didn't meet in person, but I'm sure wed have a hell of a smoke out and conversation.
>>
>>18125355
God you are retarded.
>>
It's especially spoopy when your doppelganger is yourself
>>
>>18125355
I read this like a matthew mcconaughey commercial
>>
>>18129803
>nope
>>
Not just any cactus
A san pedro
Cook it down into a tea, drink it, and trip ur gonads off for ten hours
>>
The dude might of been high or whatever but one night I went out to get some fast food via drive thru. I was behind someone who had the same car a had (honda civic, generic af i know). He got his food and left and my turn was up and the guy just looks at me funny and looks out at the car before but it was already on the street driving away. He told me that the guy ahead of me look exactly like me, even ordered the same thing. He was probably on drugs or whatever but I thought it was interesting. Didn't pursue the guy because he was long gone when the fast food guy was done explaining.
>>
>>18123617
That's not a cactus, it's a Bad Dragon dildo.
>>
>>18123424
That's one huge pickle!
>>
I constantly see copies of people I know all the damn time. It's basically like when you play a video game and there are only so many character models they designed for the game and you see the same models throughout the game.

They wear the same style of clothes, have the same haircuts, same mannerisms, same way they talk, all the same shit...it isn't 100% identical, but close enough to make you wonder wtf. It makes it easy to read people cause they always act the same as the person i knew.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.