[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did we really go to the moon? Also. 4am thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (51KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 600x350px
Did we really go to the moon?

Also. 4am thread
>>
>>18123288
Yes, you can see where it took place using a telescope and if this wasnt the case Russia and China would jump all over it.
>>
We can send a new voyage to the moon next year if you want...
>>
>>18123362

are you from the future? as of 9/13/2016 such a telescope does not actually exist
>>
>>18123288
Yes. If you'd take the time to review the engineering that went into the Apollo program, you'd understand that it was possible and was achieved successfully.
>>
>>18123445
Are you retarded?
>>
>>18123479

https://www.google.com/search?q=can+you+see+apollo+landing+sites+with+a+telescope&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
>>
>>18123479

I'm not retarded, I'm just informed enough about this particular subject to know that you can not observe the Apollo landing sites from earth using a telescope.

We have photographed each landing site from space with an unmanned probe and I do believe we landed on the moon.
>>
>>18123362
get out brainlet. There is a shit ton of evidence and you chose something that doesnt work
>>
>>18123362
Send a laser-beam up there. If you hit the mirror they placed there, you have your evidence.
>>
http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/LRO/news/apollo-sites.html
>>
File: ap17.png (136KB, 776x776px) Image search: [Google]
ap17.png
136KB, 776x776px
>>18123568

soviets placed a mirror on the moon with a robot

so that doesn't prove anything

I would show moonhoaxers photos like this that show the rover tracks and stuff
>>
>>18123536
I made you google it :^)
>>
>>18123588
what?
Some people are actually on an education level where they dont have to type in literal questions into google to learn about piss easy concepts, that every child should know
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.