[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rain Spells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: rain_spell.gif (449KB, 800x1234px) Image search: [Google]
rain_spell.gif
449KB, 800x1234px
So I'm from South Africa and we're going through a severe drought at the moment.
Although there are natives that have ways to summon rain (ie. Rain dancing), I'm just looking for alternative methods that do not need a large amount of people to complete.
It's just for one small town in particular, not the entire country.
I don't exactly trust whatever google gives me, seeing as it isn't always reliable.
Thusly, I have come to you guys for help.
You, who have the experience and tomes I currently cannot possess.
Any takers?
>>
Will also post results
>>
> Fill bucket with water
> Throw bucket up in air
> ???
> Profit
>>
>>18123251
as promised, will post result
>>
any good at manifesting? I happen to be great at it, I've made lighting strike, wind blows in certain directions. all with high amounts of stored personal energy. just meditate store the energy (has some dangers based on the kind of energy you store) even take it from the earth and than just shot it into the air with the intention of it raining, hold for awhile and release. could take a few minutes but it always worked for me.
>>
>>18123308
Will definitely give it a try!
Do you have any reference books I can read to help me along?
>>
>>18123170
Are you white? I'd be more focused on not getting culturally enriched in the street if I were you.
>>
>>18123481
I'm white, bro. Went to a mates farm to use this guy's method >>18123308
Holy fuck it actually worked. Got heavy cloud cover and wind brewing, not enough for rain though, but will see what it yields in the morning
>>
Amerindian here, look up "rain turtles". I first heard of them from my grandfather who used to work with surveyors from the railroad. I highly suggest looking into the relationship between railroad surveyors and rain turtles in the past as well, might help you out. I've used rain turtles many times at work over the years to attempt to influence weather enough to get off early, with varying degrees of success. I'm nowhere near as spiritual and connected as my grandfather, which he always told was extremely important for these things. So that could be part of the cause of my personal results. Hope it helps, but only because I want it to rain so hard it drowns all the niggers over there.
>>
>>18123170
Try a one person rain dance. As a plus take mushrooms before doing it. It can help to see the electrical forces in the clouds that you are calling. All the water is a cycle. It evaporates from trees, than falls down renewed by the sunlight that invigorates it. My estimation is you need a jhana or absorption level consciousness where inner and outer mind sees the same energy. Try to set up intentional polarity in your mind, and with the environment. Sort of like a magnet between fire from the sun, and water evaporated from the earth.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.