[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

witchcraft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: witch.jpg (6KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
witch.jpg
6KB, 192x263px
Anyone have any witchcraft stories or stories relating to witches in general? creepy or otherwise. anything with witchcraft actually working or some weird witches doing weird shit

i'll start
>be bisexual
>also a witch
>have a crush on this girl
>don't get together but maintain a solid friendship
>decide i'd maybe like to date a boy
>cast a spell to bring a boy to me, specify dark hair and brown eyes, tall and brooding.
>a bit later later my girl friend announces she is a transsexual
>she's half korean and has black hair and brown eyes, 5"11 and very mean
>spell worked a little too well

i also once cast a spell to link my ex boyfriend to me and now it's like we're psychically connected. another time i cast a stupid spell i found for fun to give myself a mermaid tail, obviously the spell didn't work but my legs felt extremely tingly for a few hours afterwards, thought i was gonna pass out. very strange.

anyone else?
>>
can you give the spell you used here?
>>
Why did you try to cast a mermaid tail spell? Like you still wouldn't be able to breathe underwater and it's not at all practical.
You seem surprised your spells worked. Did you create them or find them?
>>
>>18123014
You have a vivid imagination and the moral compass of a tyrant.

Good thing you are nothing more than an edgy millennial playing make believe.
>>
>>18123014
How did you cast the spell?
>>
>>18124079
i just cast the mermaid spell for fun, the spell specified that you'd be able to breathe under water. i knew it wouldnt work but it was a quick and easy spell so i thought why not? i created the spell in my green text and the others i found
>>
POST THE SPELL!
>>
>>18123666
>>18124178
it was a simple paper spell
> glass bowl
>write your intentions on some paper, bring love to me etc write who you want or what you want out of love
>sigils for love and blessing on the other side of the paper
>rosemary to bring love in the bowl
>burn the paper and bury the ashes in your backyard

>>18124155
what about my op suggests i have the moral compass of a tyrant?
>>
where do people even find these spells? Online, or are there books or something?
>>
File: 1470017628455.jpg (167KB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1470017628455.jpg
167KB, 3072x2048px
>>18125231
what is a single thought?

How many thoughts can you count in this sentence alone?
>>
>>18125231
depends. there are websites, a lot of blogs on tumblr create their own spells or post other peoples, there are spell books and stuff but i usually prefer to write my own. its not that hard if you understand the basics of witchcraft and what everything represents. a spell is really just intention and symbolism. im not a heavy practitioner though.
>>
>>18125253
>create
It's good to see that this word
>>
File: received_1237036239662444.jpg (307KB, 1621x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_1237036239662444.jpg
307KB, 1621x2048px
I was a witch once and I did a lot of shit. Then I was divinely intervened and inform that witchcraft has been by angels. People got possessed people died. But recently I pissed off a coven with about 600 people in it and I beat them and won. I terrified the shit out of them. They tried and are still trying to attack me but I blessed the shit out of my house. I'm a demonologist now an exorcist. I've had many cases. I didn't decide to be this it picked me. People literally through the course of my life took me 2 secluded places and asked me to read the Bible over them to remove demons. I was asked repeatedly to remove demons from people because they thought I could do something for some odd reason. Anyways here I am I am nearly 40 and the demons have tried to kill me multiple times. They don't suggest being a witch and if you would like to see a article I wrote that explains how demons and angels work when it comes to Witchcraft and prayers then feel free to go read the article that is posted at my church called The Holy order of Truth on Facebook
>>
>>18125368
>roleplaying this badly
>>
>>18125368
what shit did you do?
>>
>>18125218
please provide a picture diagramming the relevant sigils for the back of the page.
>>
>>18125936
sigils are not concrete, you can make your own if you know how to, its really easy. http://magic-for-the-masses.tumblr.com/sigils-faq
>>
>>18125218
>what about my op suggests i have the moral compass of a tyrant?

Attempting to manipulate a persons free will. Altering destiny for personal gain. This would all be quite apparent to anyone who possessed a drop of moral fortitude.
>>
File: scaryspaghetti.jpg (135KB, 720x490px) Image search: [Google]
scaryspaghetti.jpg
135KB, 720x490px
>>18123014
Ive seen this before OP. Stop posting your scaryspaghetti
>>
>>18125368
Corniest thing I have read all day.
>>
>>18127671
pfft bite me anon. i never manipulated anyone's free will. if my spells worked and it wasn't just coincidence then all i did was request love, the gods provided me with that love so blame them.
>>
>>18127712
i didnt think it was scary at all, and i've only posted it once before so calm down
>>
>>18123014
Hey ms witch you ever used any spells for attacks?
>>
File: witchcraft.gif (2MB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
witchcraft.gif
2MB, 500x344px
>>
>>18130292
nope. what do you mean for attacks? im considering casting a death spell though next full moon, i was gonna do it tonight but i don't have the candles i need so i'll have to wait
>>
>>18123014
>bisexual
>degenerate whore
Go back to /lgbt/
>>
File: 1470398701422.gif (682KB, 200x113px) Image search: [Google]
1470398701422.gif
682KB, 200x113px
>>18123014
>>
>>18125253
>a lot of blogs on tumblr create their own spells

HAHAHAHA

OP go back to tumblr please, at least they would go along your roleplay
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.