[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/, I was wondering what your opinions are on parapsychology?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
/x/, I was wondering what your opinions are on parapsychology?

I've frequently experienced what I can only understand as PK abilities since I was a child, but the results are differing, inconsistant, and generally not under my control. It scares people a lot, the best that happens is someone believes that I'm special, or like a prophet after that initial scare but I don'the like that. Is there any way to control my problem? I don't want to dull these things necessarily but control them. Are there any resources, books, anything that don't claim this is all false?
>>
Im interested OP, what do you mean by these abulities, how have you scared people? Is it possible to do it over a distance?
>>
>>18122926
As a toddler I used to concentrate and black figures would appear. Not like ghosts, they were like observers
watching with a unnerving presence. I don't know if that has anything to do with anything, but around the same time I started being able to do things like spin tops. I haven'the had that aspect since those days but I can read minds infrequently, and have been able to account for things like several songs in sequence on the radio. I've never tried anything long distance but I have my doubts. Like I said, I don't have very much experience and when I do manage something I'm often either faded out or asleep next to someone.
>>
File: 1470054807043.png (3MB, 1080x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1470054807043.png
3MB, 1080x1240px
>>18122956
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>18122963
I just don't know what sucks worse, being normal with some weird thing that happens, or having that thing and not being able to do much with it.
>>
>>18122956
Too bad you dont have much control over it. I would`ve loved for you to challenge my skepticism by trying to read my mind from a distance. (Still willing to try if youre up to it)

Please tell us more, expand as much as you can. Im in the mood to humor you.
>>
>>18122992
Anything you want to know as long as we make it kind of quick. I have a meeting at the gym for a contest tomorrow and it's already very late here.
>>
>>18123005

Nah man, its ok, I got class in a couple of hours too. Itd be cool if you had some sort of story or something, but its ok. Good night man, and good luck with your ability
>>
>>18122992
Well I guess I'll start by telling you that I can't locate your mind by digital travel. I'm not sure what would allow me location skills to begin with, and I think that my ability to be inside people's heads mainly stems from empathy, although other emotions or simply blurting things out has caused the same effect. I generally go sedate or am sedate during the process, although I'very had intense and hyper-aware instances as well. I know what people aroundon't me are going to do before they do it as well, sometimes I understand a long series of events that I try to change but still end up happening. I can manipulate people's minds but I won't try again. These things are infrequent like I'very said. I'm more of a case study than anything, wish the G-Men would grab me up so we could flesh this shit out.
>>
File: 1439863441793.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1439863441793.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>Another rp thread
>>
>>18123039
I mean, I just wanted some books and stuff. And more discussion on the subject in general. But you're probably right, I shouldn't have said anything but that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.