[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Men in Black Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 11

File: men in black cctv.jpg (24KB, 570x300px) Image search: [Google]
men in black cctv.jpg
24KB, 570x300px
first off i dont care who doesnt believe me. the obvious reason im sharing here is that obviously if i told this to most people they wouldnt believe me. i have read quite a bit of the /x/ related topics and see many ufo
and occult ones. but i felt kind of out of place sharing this in with the other because it was soley a men in black encounter, and those are few and far inbetween. please if there is someone else with an experience
i would love to hear it. that being said this is my first ever post. i know this is 4chan but blease be gentile...

the following events happened in the summer of 2010

when i was 18 i went up to teryall state park in colorado to go camping as i did every summer. this time i left early so i could spend the day driving the trails and hopefully find the place where i would go up with
the boy scouts when i was young because it was what i considered to be the perfect camping spot.i drove the dirt trails for hours and had to drive back to Lake George and fuel up again before i set back out on my mission
to find that spot. i began again traversing the crude dirt roads making sure that i didnt double back on any of the trails i went on before and i wound up on a long dirt road that went fairly straight which was surprising
because the trails go every which way. i stayed on this trail for about 45 minutes before i came over a hill and i saw a large metal hanger with many large backhoes and bobcats and other construction equipment.
the ground looked recently disturbed in the way like the construction had just taken place.

cont...
>>
what was strange was not only was it in the middle of a state park, but it was out in the middle of bum fuck nowhere in the middle
of a forest. at the time i thought nothing of what was in there until what happened next. i instantly knew upon looking at the hanger this was nowhere near the spot i was trying to find so i drove up to it and flipped a
U turn (because the dirt road was not wide enough to turn around) and i headed back on my way down the path to go search a different area for the camp site. i was 18, so i was driving pretty fast for dirt the roads i was on,
i had my radio blaring and after 10-15 minutes i spotted something out of the corner of my eye. i glanced over and i could not believe what i was seeing. literally to the point where i looked back straight in disbelief and did
my only ever genuine double-take. there was what i would describe as an apachie looking helecopter (i only say this type because it had a narrow fusalodge with longish wing jutting out from each side) with missle racks fully loaded.
not only this but it was dead silent, i turned off my radio and could still barely hear it, i had no idea how in the fuck a helecopter could have snuck up on me. (i did not know at the time of the fabled silent helicopters of the men in
black) and another strange thing about it was it was black with no military symbols or numbers.
>>
cont...
now this wasnt only flying beside me, but it was
flying sideways, pointing straight at me matching my speed at 40 mph exactly. now there are a number of things i would like to think i would do in these shitting your pants scenareos... but i was so terrified i ended up
subconsciously choosing a method i like to call the scared ostritch. after looking so intently at it that i almost ran off the road i turned my head back to forward and for a reason i still dont understand i decided to pretend
i didnt see them and keep driving, adamantly looking forward as if my neck were locked, more terrified than i had ever been, but i could still see it in my periferal vision following me. when i was almost back at the other trails that
this straight road came from i went up a hill and at the top you could see forest for quite a while, but just then a smaller helecopter rose straight up out of the trees a couple hundred yards to the right straight in front of me
i slammed on my breaks and skid to a stop and then they did something unexpected. the attack helecopter which had been following me in a valley that was on the left side of the road the whole time veered up and away to the left and as
quick as this second unmarked and silent helecopter rose out of the trees it veered off to the right dissapearing silently with the other. it was at this point that i said "fuck finding this camping spot im going back to my old one.
but the story doesnt end here. i went back to my old camp site which was in another valley parallel to the one i had just driven up.
>>
cont...
it was in the evening and starting to get dark. i had just started a fire and sat down in my
camp chair, and as i was looking up at the sky as a huge roar and im not shitting you like 100 feet above the tree tops a marine cargo plane flew over(i knew this one was marines through the logo on the tail of the plane).
this is obviosly strange activity because there was no airport or landing strip within at least 100 mile so far as i know, and it was obviously trying to avoid showing up on radar. i camped out the night and returned home the next
day to tell my family about the crazy things that had happened to me. i was unaware of it at the time, but my brother informed me that the day before when i had been up in the mountains obama had flown into colorado springs. (he knew
this for sure since he got caught in the traffic on the way home from work since he worked near the air force academy where the president flies in with AF1. my brother in law also talked to his friend that is in the military
and he confirmed that there were no military instalments or training exercises going on up there and if there was they wouldnt point a fully loaded helecopter at a civilian trying to camp ever it was at this moment i put the dots
together. now this is up for speculation from me piecing together what happened to me.
>>
cont...
i believe i stumbled on an alien crash site, or something extraterrestrial and or paranormal, the hanger was constructed around it as there
was a lot of construction equipment and heavy machinery outside of. now being of the upmost secracy i believe the men in black were guarding it with permission to use whatever means necessary to make sure nobody came across it.
this is why the silent helecopter was dispatched and while i was driving along the road they must have realized that i couldnt have seen anything from where i turned around so they sent the patrol helecopter ahead to intercep
and lead off the other one. later that night president obama was supposed to be in colorado springs staying at the broadmoor hotel, instead he was in the cargo plane flying under the radar to the site to make sure legally
he was never really there. i have since returned to the area trying to find the hanger but it no longer exists and doesnt exist on google earth eather.
>>
Last...
what do you guys think? pretty suspicious? sorry if you dont believe me, but thats what happened. if you have never heard of the silent helecopters of the men in black watch this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6QYPcfciwA
on a side note this event still causes me tremendous anxiety to talk about and even while typing it up i would get so anxious my hands would go numb and i had to stop and take a 5 minute break.
>>
Can I post my ufo story or is this strictly MIB? Anyways, I was in greeley, co 2 years ago and I saw a triangular craft with 3 lights and I looked down for half a second and reached for my phone to take a video and looked back up and it was gone, the spooky part was about 2 minutes after it got extremely windy and I felt as if I were being watched.
Did anything else happen ever since that day? Any weird coincidences since you encountered that hangar?
>>
>>18122907
I believe you. I have no similar experiences whatsoever. I do have to say that I'm not sold on your theory about what was actually back there though, since we don't have any additional reports giving clues about what sorts of things happened around that date.

You have to give us a more precise date, OP, since there were all of these events that happened to mark it.
>>
post away man i accept everyone here. lets hear your experience
>>
>>18122922

Where at did this happen? What season and year?
>>
sorry but all i remember about it was it was in the middle of the summer i was still in high school and i think it was late july or early august but i cant be sure
>>
it happened in 2010 over the summer, i think late july early august in teryall state park by lake george colorado
>>
I hate these stories that are written like some kind of dirty fiction. We have greentext for a reason you know m8.

Far as I can make it from your metaphors and prose stifle the story is

>be camping in the woods
>see some helicopters and a cargo plane
>helicopters pay some attention
>find out next day the president of the USA was arriving in town and so the choppers were probably checking me out to make sure I'm not the unabomber or an ISIS training camp

???
>>
>>18122922
The moment you pulled out your phone to take a snapshot, you kind of indicated that it was normal behavior for people in your personal circle to take recorded imagery of each other. Did you even consider this before flipping your pocket camera out in what may have been a contact even between two different planetary societies? In other words, I'm saying:

>the spooky part was about 2 minutes after it got extremely windy and I felt as if I were being watched.

You might have been. Is this okay?
>>
File: 1473680742968.jpg (49KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1473680742968.jpg
49KB, 480x454px
>>18122934
>>18122937
>>
>>18122938
They are new people. They don't quote me when replying to me, and OP said themself that they are new.
>>
i am fairly new to 4chan and dont quite understand the green text sorry if you dont like it told as a story but i dont know any other way to tell it
>>
and i know i kind of posted the same thing twice in a row but someone asked where i thought i should be more specific
>>
>>18122931
>Where did this happen?

"Anyways, I was in greeley, co..."
>>
>>18122947

If you click on the post number then you can indicate that you are replying directly to an anon.

>>18122953

Are you OP, or the cell phone anon? Those two consecutive posts look like they were written by different people.
>>
>>18122959
i am the op, and i wrote them both, do i need to put something in option to designate?
>>
i know im messing up on my first thread guys sorry, i dont really know what im doing and my anxiety is spiking because people are actually reading it. if there is any advice people have to better my thread ill gladly take it. i just wanted to put my story out there
>>
>>18122947
>i am fairly new to 4chan

Figured. I was actually trying to help out. The ??? Was am invitation for you to y/n the accuracy of my summary and add any further supporting info.

Succinctly mind you. No "it was a glorious crispy morn in the Indian summer of '36, one of those days where the cradle of the fallen leaves and the soothing motherly warmth of the sun on the nape of the neck put a man in a state of melancholic optimism" bullshit .

None of that now.
>>
>>18122982
i didnt really put any nonsense about the scenery as your exaple sugests, only relitive info abbout the terrain and why i was up there, the only things i put in were my feelings and thoughts at the the moment which i considered relevent because i was in such a state of dissbelief when it happened
>>
>>18122982
and sorry but it sound like too many details are left out if i were to me if i put it like ive seen on 4 chan

>be 18
>driving on a dirt road....
>>
>>18123004

Okay anon, it seems like you said all you could say about the event.

I went to go look for spooky Colorado Springs stories and found this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HrMbTQgStw

It's footage of a paranormal being caught on... July 27th, 2013. Late July.

It has 26,000 views over three years... but no comments.
>>
>>18123015
woah super spooky. i think that looked like a ghost farting.
>>
>>18122904
>find the hanger but it no longer exists and doesnt exist on google earth eather.

Google edits out secret bases from their maps.
>>
>>18122982

Shit man, if you just wrote that, youight have a knack for writing.
>>
What I can never understand with these stories is why so many people think it's a good idea to do all these kinds of things alone. Camp innawoods? I'll go alone. Investigate spooky shit? I'll do it alone.

For every one person who's made it to /x/ to tell their their true story, you have to wonder how many people found themselves in similar situations and didn't make it, because they were alone.
>>
>>18123068
thanks. i did just write it in notepad before i posted. but all i did was tell a story of what happened to me so it wasnt too tough
>>
>>18123077
its pretty normal here i grew up in the mountains and have been camping all my life. i still go camping alone
>>
>>18123077
I just noticed that it really might have been that there were more failed campings than the ones that survived to write here
>>
>>18123091

Don't think he was taking to you m8.

On the general subject of MIB, why do they so often drive old timer cars?. In Britain they're often associated with old jaguar cars from the 60s.
>>
>>18123111
that is why i referenced the video at the end of my post. give it a watch buddy
>>
>>18123110

Exactly.

>>18123111

Perhaps for the same reason the military uses outdated computers—it's more secure, more reliable. Planned obsolescence is what they're trying to avoid.

This is pure conjecture.
>>
File: 60_jaguarmk2.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
60_jaguarmk2.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>18123119

Good point actually. Those old motors would be immune to EMP weapons an shit. Built like tanks already so they can handle armour plating I bet.
>>
>>18123114

cba m8, summary?
>>
>>18123125
if you guys want to know more specifically the point im referencing in the video 38:55 into the video, start there
>>
>>18123131

That was helpful OP for understanding the helicopters you encountered. What about the cars specifically? At which point do I hear about that?
>>
>>18122922
Lots of people have seen the triangle UFO with 3 lights. It's most likely a government craft.
>>
>>18123190
>it's a government aircraft off the books
>completely inefficient and abnormal design
>>
rofl you think this thing uses conventional propulsion
>>
>>18123186
i didnt encounter any cars in my experience, but they do mention themthroughout that documentary if you want to see some additional info about them
>>
>>18123206

Not sure who you're replying to.

I don't know what "conventional propulsion" is. What I imagine is that it has jets spewing out fire at each of, uh, I forget what you call them, but the tips of the triangles.
>>
>>18123209

I was referring to anon's question who you told to go watch the documentary, dude. That part you pointed out did not answer it.
>>
>>18123190
I had the impression that it was not of government origin, when I saw it. It wasn't just a more advanced version of an airplane--it was entirely out of place geometric shape, just causally sliding through the air. Even the lights had different cadences than Terran designs. Not to mention the thing was off kilter the whole time. From the future maybe. From modern day Earth? I place that as the lowest possibility.

But I mean, it's whatever. It's not really the craft that matters, so much as the people it brings.
>>
>>18123221
>"people"
>>
File: anime_dance_ss.jpg (60KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
anime_dance_ss.jpg
60KB, 960x538px
>>18123225
Space people or "speople" are people just like you and I. Don't be a spacist.
>>
>>18123221
was it like any of these two videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD_5Er_UAnM&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnUpJw5sahg
>>
File: 1473305010675.jpg (36KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1473305010675.jpg
36KB, 400x388px
>>18123234
>>
>>18123242
?
>>
>>18123234
Somewhat. Regarding the first video:

- The corner lights took up a larger portion of space; they were orange, whereas in that video they appear to be near the ultraviolet spectrum.
- For my sighting there was throbbing red center light. that faded to completely outside my visible spectrum, to a red that was not on the thermal radiation spectrum--more like a narrow spectrum kind of red. Its amplitude pulsed according to a sine wave.
- The amount of sky it took up during my sighting was about half as much, as measured by angles. I approximated it was 3 degrees of my vision or 1/60th of the sky at its zenith, relative to my perspective. It did take 120~150 seconds to pass from the moment.
- Unlike the video, my sighting occurred during the early evening during summer. The sun had set behind the foliage, but not over the horizon. I could see details on the craft, including what appeared to be windows. Because the craft was off kilter, I could see that it was flat on top, at least for the first 5%; no fins or airfoils or anything, unless they were more towards the center, out of view.
- Similar to the video, there were no rotations. Just a straight shot across from one side of the horizon to the other.
- Before I thought to look upwards to the sky, I was prompted by an urge, as if I was telling myself "look up."
- I cannot explain any better what this means, but as the craft left my range of vision some lights towards the top *winked* at me. I don't just mean that they turned on and off. The thing winked at me, slyly. It seemed aware that I was staring, slackjawed in amazement. I've never felt that way about any piece of equipment, or animal other than humans before.
- As it faded into the distance, its red throbbing light was still visible. It occurred to me that I've seen that light *many* times in my youth, but only in the distance. That I remember anyways. I never associated it with a triangular craft before.

The second video looked nothing like it.
>>
>>18123268
Would you happen to be this guy >>18106190
Either way, you aren't alone.
>>
>>18123279
No, although I did post in that thread sharing my opinion about the probability of flying black triangles being of government origin being low, I didn't regale my account.

I'm of the mind not to share any details about sightings I've had, about anything, unless someone else first demonstrates an awareness of the topic. Not because I particularly care what alphabet organizations do or don't know, MIB or otherwise, but because I think rumor spreading is rude even if it's about space people, or speople.

But at the same time, how are we ever going to establish a dialogue, if we censor ourselves? So, I like to hit the ball back, but I prefer not to serve.
>>
File: image.gif (759KB, 245x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
759KB, 245x150px
>>18122891
>>
>>18122891
Well, I was visiting Detroit... Wait, you did say black men experience, right?
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>18123268
I am really glad that you shared your experience it seems to parallel others experiences I have read! ESPECIALLY your urge or premonition before seeing the craft!

>Before I thought to look upwards to the sky, I was prompted by an urge, as if I was telling myself "look up."

I have seen other people say the EXACT same fucking thing when talking only about triangle UFO's specifically! What the fuck.

What do you think it means?
>>
>>18122891
sage and report roleplay threads
>>
>>18123004
Yes, because know cares about the irrelevant details about sucking cock just before watching a chopper go by, you fucking nigger.

Stick to main and not irrelevant details, if you're not a woman it should be easy
>>
>>18123299
Ayy
>>
>>18123111
Inb4 the men in black aren't humans at all and are actually aliens protecting their own secret with imperfect disguises as government figures. silent helicopters, old cars, etc.
>>
File: 898643126.png (294KB, 630x465px) Image search: [Google]
898643126.png
294KB, 630x465px
>>18124143
Wouldn't it make more sense that they are human agents trying to look as ridiculous as possible so that no one will believe you about your encounter with them, and believe you even less when you mention you UFO/EBE encounter?
>>
>>18124156
Not a bad thought, it would make more sense. I was just putting out a hypothetical that came to my mind. I have nothing to back it up.
>>
>>18124156
I've read a story from a witness who said that the MiB were wearing make ups. That would make sense
>>
http://www.nibiruupdate.com/forums/topic/customers-skeptical-walmart-plumbing-problems-fema-camps/

http://www.nibiruupdate.com/forums/topic/customers-skeptical-walmart-plumbing-problems-fema-camps/
>>
>>18123111
>old timer cars?.
Because they're not from out of space, they're from out of time.

Some of the original MIB tales also had them wearing styles that had not yet come into fashion.

Also, unlike what OP showed at the top which I disregard as a true MIB event, pic related is what seems to be the only real pic of a back-in-the-day real MIB.
>>
>>18125438
continue
>>
OP, i used to live up in Lake George and i saw. Jet flyinging around at night chasing this red orb that eventually turned into 2 and then descended into the trees and the jet took off. Shit went on for a good 10+ mins. This was back when i was in 8th grade and im 22 now.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.