[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were all these aliens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: gods.png (1013KB, 968x389px) Image search: [Google]
gods.png
1013KB, 968x389px
Were all these aliens?
>>
Aliens are the Archons.

Jesus is not an Archon, he is above the Aeons. He is the Divine Autogenes of the Monad.

The Jewish Messiah is Yahshua.

It means Yah is Savior. Yah is Yao or Iao

He is Yahweh the son of the Demiurge.

El or Samael is the Demiurge, aka Yaldabaoth.
>>
File: archons.jpg (8KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
archons.jpg
8KB, 240x210px
>>18120922
>Archons

The Aeon Pistis Sophia wanted to make a realm that was like her fathers in the Pleroma.

But she made our universe and the Demiurge.

The Archons came from this Chief Archon.
>>
>>18120922
What are you even saying?
>>
>>18120970

If you read the Nag Hammadi you understand.

But here is some brief background and titles of sources.

https://www.darkmirrors.org/gnostic.php
>>
>>18120896
ancient astronaut theorists say yes
>>
>>18120896
I mean, not #2 or #3 but #1 is literally blue so he's probably a alium.
>>
Don't compare Jesus to those two bastards, you degenerate.
>>
>>18121267
>Don't compare my cloudman with other cloudmans! Mine is special!

Autism.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>18121267
Jesus wasn't real.
>>
>>18121274
Mohammad may not have been either. Both Jesus and Mohammad seem to have been cult titles, possibly held by a succession of religious teachers with a fictionalized idealized version of that leader written into the history later possibly by surviving lower level followers after the removal of the old hierarchy.

Even if there was a historical individual that you could identify as the actuall Jesus or Mo you would probably find that they are at least as different from the depiction within religious sources as the historical L Ron Hubbard was from the religious depictions of him by Scientologists.
>>
>>18120970

The Divine Autogenes has no Paternal Father.

His Chromosomes only come from the Mother.

All his Autosomes are from the mother but he has one Allosome from the Divine Father of All Creation.

When the dried blood of Jesus was Reconstituted in Saline the Microzymas started to repair his blood cells then it was tested to give us a Chromosome count.
>>
>>18120896
No because space isn't real. The earth is flat and domed. All the "Stars" are small and within the firmament. Outside of the dome is the waters of the deep.
>>
>>18121289
this meme is pretty plebtier
>>
>>18120896
Maybe a few aliens got drunk and decided to fuck around with some humans.
>>
>>18121271
>cloudman
Wow, really you typical faggot?
Out of all the places to tip your fedora, you tip it on /x/. Why do you even come here? Shouldn't you be on r/atheism jerking off black science man?
>>
>>18120922
>not understanding anything

>>18120896
John Keel would say yes.
>>
>>18121289
Mohammad is a verifiable person, complete with his physical remains, as well as his teeth.
>>
>>18120896
Most Hindu Gods are blue and I think they were aliens.
>>
>>18120896
Why does that pic have Aquaman on it?
>>
Whoa, whoa, whoa, is that a picture of Mohammed? Because if that's Mohammed I'm going to go jihad.

No, but really, the only one I could see being aliens are the Hindu gods. Maybe in ancient times, they chose that area of the world to visit mankind and we worshiped them as gods. Multiple arms, flying on light, blue skin... sounds like aliens to me.

Mohammed was a charlatan and arguably a pervert, but not an alien.

Jesus was either an expert, but lying, wizard who did magic in the name of a god who didn't exist... or he was exactly who he said he was: the son of God and the incarnation of Yahweh.

Who knows.
>>
File: outrageous_by_lozartist-d4j5b9j.png (99KB, 900x642px) Image search: [Google]
outrageous_by_lozartist-d4j5b9j.png
99KB, 900x642px
>>18122301
He was the mightiest god of all!
>>
File: 1470101468133.jpg (32KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1470101468133.jpg
32KB, 768x432px
>>18122301
>75% of the human population lives underwater
>Superman can't survive underwater
>>
File: 32451.jpg (290KB, 500x729px) Image search: [Google]
32451.jpg
290KB, 500x729px
Shiva is a symbol for infinite reality. One of the earliest descriptions of Shiva is that he is a beam of light with no beginning and no end. In fact, Vishnu and Brahman fight about it, trying to figure out who can discover the end of Shiva. So one climbed upwards and one climbed downwards and neither of them could find the end. And so they said, yes Shiva is the ultimate reality.

Jesus is the God-Man. He is the completed evolution of man as the Godhead. When you look at the picture, you see the luminescence upon his head and his heart. He is bringing the God-consciousness (Shiva) from the heavens above the head down to his material body on Earth. These points meets in the center which is the heart. He is the Avatar, fully embodying God as both material and immaterial.

I don't know anything about the third guy, sorry.
>>
>>18120896
Mohammed looks baked asf.
>>
They were all crazy megalomaniacs. Muhammad and Jesus are the L.Ron Hubbard's of their time.
>>
>>18122598
That is until the fire nation attacked.
>>
>>18120896
Is that Muhammad? Not cool bro
>>
>>18120896

My yoga teacher claims they're all the same dude who keeps reincarnating to spread the word and whatnot. He must be getting pretty fucking cheesed off with everyone just taking the piss.

He also claimed that st. Thomas lived on an island in India till about 1992, could make it stop training and sit if he needed to. The reincarnation of Thomas, obviously, not the actual original.

I dunno myself, sounds a bit shonky.
>>
Jesus was a spiritual being who used a physical body as a vessel, hence the implication, "fully God and fully man". The Son has stood beside the Father in spirit since before the creation of Earth, and will continue to do so well beyond the end of time. He entered our world through the flesh with one purpose; to fully connect the spiritual realm to the physical.

Prior to Jesus' time on this earth, God was perceived by the Jews as a distant, strict ruler, the father of humanity but not the loving Abba (Dad) that we know today. Jesus changed that. There was a barrier between the spiritual realm and the physical. By placing the Holy Spirit in a man, it was released upon his death so that God may fully realize his plan instead of what you may refer to as the demiurge (automation) acting for him.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.