[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Am God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 17

File: 1466053783386.jpg (216KB, 740x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466053783386.jpg
216KB, 740x1024px
"I am God, but so are you"

I'm very interested in this theory that we are all gods here on earth, I was hoping for some recommendations of good reading material on this subject.

This thread can just be a general discussion of the concept, for anyone interested
>>
>>18120666
>we are all gods here on earth
We aren't all gods, we are all God.

I think Allan Watts talks alot about this.
>>
File: 1473064253364.png (141KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
1473064253364.png
141KB, 502x502px
>>18120666
Basically, any metaphysics book out there
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
We were made in the image and the likeness of the gods.

The Archons aka: Lords / Rulers / Authorities came down and blended their DNA with ours.
>>
File: manipulate.jpg (47KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
manipulate.jpg
47KB, 460x307px
>>18120679

The Archons cant create, they can only manipulate what already exists.

They took a primitive primate and mixed their DNA with it to make a hybrid species.

This is not Creation its Manipulation.
>>
File: gods.jpg (71KB, 596x500px) Image search: [Google]
gods.jpg
71KB, 596x500px
>>18120683

They are the gods with a little g

Below the God with a big G.

The Demiurge wants you to think he is the Creator of All.
>>
File: r3XDSdS.gif (786KB, 666x660px) Image search: [Google]
r3XDSdS.gif
786KB, 666x660px
>>18120669
Any reccommend lectures (on YouTube) or literature?
>>
File: tumblr_m5azvjoNXg1rwde3ro1_500.jpg (55KB, 494x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5azvjoNXg1rwde3ro1_500.jpg
55KB, 494x533px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQpGwnN3dfc
>>
>>18120666
"You are thr master that makes the grass green"

You can see it or not.
Somebody told you another reason why it is green.
Believe it or not, again it's up to you.

If that is not power, then nothing is.

Then again, the running wild of imagination is applauded deeply these days.
>>
File: demi2.jpg (32KB, 252x493px) Image search: [Google]
demi2.jpg
32KB, 252x493px
The Chief Archon or the Archon of Archons is said to be the god of this world.
>>
>>18120679
We are made in God's image.

>>18120683
Everything can create. They are also an extension of God.

>>18120689
The "demiurge" is a multitude of beings, which also come from the True Highest God. God allows them to do what they will in the creation as well. We are all the same
>>
>>18120714
You only lord over the power to "the god of this world" by giving it the title.

God is the God of this world and beyond this world. The "chief Archon" is an extension of God, a created/manifested being like you and me
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (129KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129KB, 1280x720px
>>
There is only one true god, and his name is Kek!
>>
>>18120666
The last couple of days i've been seeing a rise in popularity for that concept in x/. I think it's stupid since we're just organisms like any other, our level of complexity doesn't give us benefits when dying, we die the same as a rat or an acarus does.
>>
>>18120799
Praise Kek and his anonymous prophet!
>>
No one person is Supreme, but due to our fashion of the Creator, we have the potentials and abilities of gods, because all things come from God. We are emanations of the Father, but we rely on the Father, therefore, we are not the Father. We are not God.

But, you are like God in the essence that you are soul. You are Atma. Without your attributes, you are pure consciousness.
>>
File: last-supper6.jpg (28KB, 653x250px) Image search: [Google]
last-supper6.jpg
28KB, 653x250px
>>18120785

Yaldabaoth is a Jealous god.

These Archons are the Lords of the Garden, they banished us from Eden to keep us from the fruit of the tree of life. Lest we gain their longevity.

They fear our acquisition of it because they know when we partake in it the Light of the Aeon within us will shine even brighter.

We are the Builders of the Great Architect. Our job is it finish the Great Work that was left undone and put the capstone in its proper place.
>>
File: index.jpg (11KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 240x210px
Genesis 3:22

Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—”

Sumerian Tablet

Now the last bits of our life essence to these creatures you have given,
To be like us in procreation knowing, perchance our life cycles on them to bestow!
Thus did Enlil with angry words speak.
Enki Ninmah and Ningishzidda summoned, with words Enlil to pacify.
My lord Enlil! Ningishzidda was saying. Knowing for procreation they were given,
The branch of Long Living, to their essence tree was not!
>>
>>18120828
>Yaldabaoth is a Jealous god.
Yalda is still an extension of the true God.

>These Archons are the Lords of the Garden, they banished us from Eden to keep us from the fruit of the tree of life. Lest we gain their longevity.

The archons are not the lord of the garden, but if you keep repeating it yourself, you have lorded them over your power.

>They fear our acquisition of it because they know when we partake in it the Light of the Aeon within us will shine even brighter.

This already happened

>We are the Builders of the Great Architect. Our job is it finish the Great Work that was left undone and put the capstone in its proper place.

There a bunch of architects with different blueprints
>>
File: tumblr_m054gweFVy1qjaa1to1_1280.jpg (191KB, 1000x464px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m054gweFVy1qjaa1to1_1280.jpg
191KB, 1000x464px
Peter went on the same Epic Quest as Gilgamesh.

To obtain the Longevity of the gods. Gilgamesh was said to be 75% god and 25% human.

Some would call them Aliens not gods.
>>
>>18120839

Yaldabaoth wants to trick people into thinking he is the Father of All. To have you follow his son as Messiah. Yah / Yao / Iao

We were given the fruit of the tree of knowledge by Adonai and his son who is the sumerian Ningishzidda.

But Yahweh / Enlil banished us from the garden before we partook in the tree of life.

They dont want us to partake in the fruit because they are Jealous of the Light of the Aeon within us.

Archons are below the Aeons. But they want to keep us as mortal slaves.

Its said they feed off the Light within us.
>>
>>18120873
There is only one Father of All, it is not Yalta. Yeshua Hamashich teaches the way. Why is there a Way? This is the same way in Buddhism. It is the Sanatana Dharma.

Yhwh is only Enlil to the extent that it is only one piece of the puzzle. YHWH is the name of the Supreme God, and YHWH is also the name applied to the archons.

All beings comes from God. The Light of the Aeons shines within all life. All life is sustained by God the Father, not Yalta, God. Yhwh name is applied to the Supreme Self Existing God, as well as the demiurge.

The demiurge is not evil though, this is a lie top fluctuate all kinds of unsafe propaganda.

The great resolution happened already, what Christ teaches brings the separation into One, but is distorted by Christians, Orthodox and Gnostics.
>>
File: Last Supper.jpg (12KB, 352x143px) Image search: [Google]
Last Supper.jpg
12KB, 352x143px
The Archons want to keep us from the Bread of Long Living and the Elixir of Life.

But Jesus wants us to have it, he tried to give us this Eternal Life at the Last Supper.

Followers of the pagan gods the Archons crucified him for it.

And his death and resurrection is proof of his power over life and death.
>>
>>18120958
We all have eternal life. It is called the soul.

Christ also forgives the "archons"/jews and romans at the time. They are capable of salvation, just like us
>>
>>18120958

message from Enki to Anu:

Adapa by my seed to an Earthling woman was born! So did the message from Enki say.
Likewise was Titi by another Earthling woman of my seed conceived.
With wisdom and speech they are endowed; with Nibiru's long lifetime they are not.
The bread of long-living he should not eat, the elixir of long life he should not drink.
To live and die on Earth Adapa must return, mortality his lot must be,
By the sowing and shepherding by his offspring on Earth satiation shall be!
>>
File: 150px-Lion-faced_deity.jpg (9KB, 150x184px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Lion-faced_deity.jpg
9KB, 150x184px
>>18120962

The Shortness of our lives is a Curse imposed upon us by the Demiurge.

We have the potential to live much longer.
>>
>>18120968
Not everyone wants to live in the physical body forever. This body is not us, and the mind is not us. Our body associates with its ego and titles.

Our soul can do much more outside of the body. We live forever as a soul.
>>
>>18120814
But would you not agree that God had to fracture Himself to create us, he in essence has jumped into our bodies to create us as we live today. We are then all God playing hide and seek with Himself.
>>
>>18121010
God is not hidden. Everything is a piece of God, He does not fracture Himself, rather creates what is already within Him with His own power. Nothing exists outside of Him, except for Himself.

We are not Supreme, but that is where we come from. We are all our soul, not our body and mind, and our individual soul is connected to God, who is the Highest essence of soul.
>>
This guy "nrgiseternal" made a name for himself on Godlike Productions with a thread that reached 500 pages over 30,000 replies in like 6 weeks then he got banned and his thread was deleted.

What you're describing OP, is the basis of his message. He started his own form and considering it's only word of mouth he's got a really good amount of traffic and tons of original content.

www.nrgiseternal.com
>>
when you work out how to treat all 7 billion people on earth other than yourself as Gods, I think you might approach godhood yourself
>>
>>18120666
What perfect trips for this thread

Dont believe the lie. There is only one True God, Jehovah. As believers, we are kings and priests to our God (Revelation). But there is only one God. All other instances of god are lower case and faulty and will experience the second death and the lake of fire.
>>
>>18120669
>We aren't all gods, we are all God.

This. God is everything. It is only our individual human minds that seperate ourselves from the world, a survival trait so that we prioritize our own needs of defense and nourishment. But the truth is we are literally made of the same matter as everything else, the trees, the rocks, the lamposts, it all comes from the same source. Science confirms it, religions confirm it, psychedelic experiences and deep states of meditation make you feel it. It is all one.
>>
>>18120809
We are gods as much as everything else we could give a name to is considered a god in the sense that we're all an intrinsic element in the universe and the universe itself is akin to a god.
>>
>>18120666
Anon, let me give you a tip. When you really do come to this realization, its best to take a seat and not try to upset the play that is still going on.

Truly, there's nothing to talk about if ypu k ow, because if you truly believe it, then you know when telling others you're literally telling yourself.

Possibly for some reassurance?

Just watch anon, just watch, things are going to get interesting
>>
>>18121264
Do you know if the thread was archived anywhere? I would like to read more
>>
>>18122207
Don't listen to anyone that has a fucking website.
>>
>>18120666
This is a reoccurring insight for me in mushroom trips. That ive existed as a single entity living every life in history. One particular experience i felt as if i was walking on earth with millions of voices assuring me
>>
File: hmm.jpg (13KB, 155x291px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
13KB, 155x291px
>>18120666
im a pretty shit god if i cant get laid, huh
>>
>>18120666
Nice Trips

So basically God created everything the way God has because he wanted to experience himself. As within, so without, as above, so below. God creates copies of himself and different parts of himself in patterns in order to fulfill his desires. We are Gods desires attempting to fulfill themselves. When enough of Gods desires work against themselves, God begins to reconfigure the patterns of those desires, normally by mass murder and resetting the universe. These biproduct universes of unfulfilled desires are consequence of having the desires in the first place to begin with. For God to have these desires, God must make the desire for the desire, thus, hell.

Metatime is a higher form of time then the time we have and it is where higher forms of consciousness operate. Sometimes higher forms of consciousness can embody inside a human, thus, making someone more powerful then someone else. The more you believe, the more that belief becomes true. It's more true for some then it is for others. Everyone who desires to attack the desire of others, will be eternally in hell it seems, but, those who with to merely alter the desire, can only do so without attacking the desire of others, thus requiring them to be more conscious, however, some desires are so naturally powerful that to break them, can create long term negative effects until reality itself begins to break.

There is a great amount of paranormal going on today. Reality is slowly breaking. People have unfulfilled desires and thus, reality will break as the universe is destroyed all thanks to the unwise.
>>
File: alphaenzo.png (110KB, 306x309px) Image search: [Google]
alphaenzo.png
110KB, 306x309px
>>18120666
fuck bein a God bruh I'm a mothafockin TITAN
>>
File: tbe_strong_for_mother.jpg (18KB, 288x560px) Image search: [Google]
tbe_strong_for_mother.jpg
18KB, 288x560px
While we might contain the divine essence but that doesn't mean we are divine.
We are IN The ALL and contain the source code, but we as individuals are not the all in the same way as The ALL is all.
>>
>>18120666
>666
seems like you don't need any books OP; but since you asked, I recommend Neville Goddard
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.