[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK so last night I had a pretty interesting experience. I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: stick.jpg (277KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
stick.jpg
277KB, 1500x1500px
OK so last night I had a pretty interesting experience. I was wide awake so not SP or lucid dreaming.
>Floating above my bed was a shepherds stick (pic related) and to the right of it was a black and red orb it was pretty big.
>I felt pretty calm as I often have strange things happen.
>Didn't seem to be an angered spirit or anything
>Later on in the night our pet dog (golden retriever) came over to the side of the bed
>Just wanted a pat on the head
>Then she disappeared
>Shes been dead about three years now.

Your thoughts x?
>>
Sounds like DMT to me...if youre into lucid dreaming and things, your Pineal Gland may get overactive..^^ Shouldn`t be a problem unless you have some kind of mental Ilness or something...
>>
ghots
>>
Maybe she just wanted to play fetch, realized she was too old, and settled for a pat on the head before heading out to sniff shit on the Astral plane for a few more years. Be careful with spirits though. Evoke one of the many names of our benevolent maker and the bad ones will recoil.
>>
>>18120540
Yea pretty into lucid dreaming.
>>
>>18120826
That's nice.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.