[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey x I need your help. I need to basically curse a house and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: pentagram.jpg (1MB, 1482x1074px) Image search: [Google]
pentagram.jpg
1MB, 1482x1074px
Hey x I need your help.
I need to basically curse a house and have a spirit manifest there in order to get someone to move out. I am very sensitive and see spirits quite regularly it is of great importance that it will be powerful enough to make someone so scared they will never want to return to the house.
>>
>>18119484
Sorry bout your tenants, bro. Try doing something that actually works, like an eviction notice.
>>
>>18119492
No the story is deeper I can't use an eviction notice. Has to be like this.
>>
File: DOOM_3_Wallpaper.jpg (171KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DOOM_3_Wallpaper.jpg
171KB, 1024x768px
>>18119484
You can always tell the n00bs when the use the logo from the video game DOOM as an evil sigil to start their thread.
>>
>>18119503
hahahahaha
>>
File: cvggo_taking.jpg (184KB, 1090x800px) Image search: [Google]
cvggo_taking.jpg
184KB, 1090x800px
24 ΒΆ And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money, came to Peter, and said, Doeth not your master pay tribute?

25 Hee saith, Yes. And when hee was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom doe the kings of the earth take custome or tribute? of their owne children, or of strangers?

26 Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.

27 Notwithstanding, least we should offend them, goe thou to the Sea, and cast an hooke, and take up the fish that first commeth up: and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me, and thee.
>>
>>18119503
It was just a spur of the moment google pic don't judge me
>>
File: adhd.jpg (60KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
adhd.jpg
60KB, 800x800px
>>18119530
So you can't be bothered to google an appropriate image, but want /x/ to drop everything and supply you the info you want?
>>
>>18119544
I didn't know what it was. Fuck just seemed appropriate.
>>
What's the story, OP? Who are you trying to scare out of their home? I could either help, or make sure this never happens.
>>
>>18119550
The point is you don't know what the fuck you're doing. Go to bed kid.
>>
>>18119566
It's not their home its mine and I want it back I kind of got forced out. I just cant take any normal routes.
>>
>>18119574
Lol, leave him alone. It's just a picture. Most people who practice that shit don't know what they're doing anyways. It isn't a science.
>>
>>18119590
Why did you get forced out? You're on an anonymous board, just say what happened. I'm not going to help you with black magic by any means. But I can help you in other ways.
>>
>>18119600
I was forced to move away from it.
Other people thinking they knew whats best for me dabbling Christians my parents. I'm nearly 30 so don't judge anyway now I'm living with my parents and I am worse off for it. I was running a successful business from that house which is in another town from where I am now it's still in my name however the people in there now said it was my decision to leave so they won't give it up. Which leaves me not a lot of options. I really need some help.
>>
>>18119617
So you live with your parents now? And who are the people in the house?
>>
What, Google didn't have results so you came to an image board that also hosts photos of chicks with dicks and Hitler?

Quality idea.
>>
>>18119629
Yes. Just acquaintances.
>>
>>18119617
>I really need some help
You clearly do.
>>
Look, if the house belongs to you, you will get it back. If you are saying this because you took a wrong business turn, I can't help you. But what's yours is yours. Stand for it, and have no fear. Simply take back what belongs to you.
>>
>>18119639
Nothing needs to happen to them. But they'll be a bit shaken. Keep in touch with them.
>>
>>18119643
It wasn't a wrong business turn it was a spur of the moment thing. I would even offer to pay you if I got it back. I am a man of my words. Leave me an email and If I'm back in a month then a deal is a deal.
>>
>>18119649
I'm not asking for anything really bad just basically something letting them know they are not welcome there. Enough to freak them out.
>>
File: Jay_and_Silent_Bob.jpg (20KB, 396x252px) Image search: [Google]
Jay_and_Silent_Bob.jpg
20KB, 396x252px
>>18119617
>I'm nearly 30 so don't judge anyway now I'm living with my parents and I am worse off for it. I was running a successful business from that house

30 years old, selling pot out of Mom's basement
>>
I used to see some kind of spirits too until I went to the doctor. Pro tip: They're not real.
>>
>>18120041
>not real
Right I've had times where I've been told things and stopped horrible events happening to my family. It's a real thing you just don't believe it.
>>
>>18120043
Take the meds and the spoops will be gone.
>>
Get your own wifi.
>>
>>18120046
No.
>>
>>18120041
They certainly are real. The use of certain drugs simply disable your ability to see and interact with them. It's like putting on sunglasses when it's too bright out. It doesn't make the sun any less bright. It just makes you a little more blind to it.
>>
>>18120052
>mental illness
>mystical magics
Here we go again.
>>
>>18120056
You must realize nobody gives two fucks about your opinion on this board by now, right? This is /x/, paranormal, in case you weren't aware yet. Must have slipped into the wrong section on accident there bud. Or if you're the mentally ill guy who went to the doctors, sorry. That must suck.
>>
>>18120077
At least you seem to care about my opinions. You wouldn't get so mad otherwise.
>>
>>18120084
So you come here to provoke people to anger by speaking on things you don't understand. I get that. Not really. But I can think of worse ways to waste my time. Whatever floats your boat dude.
>>
>>18120092
Youre serious arent you? Then tell me. What is the difference between hallucinations and ghosts?
>>
>>18120103
I wouldn't know, I've never experienced a hallucination before, sober. What's that like?
>>
>>18120119
>>18120119
You argue like teenage girl, trying to out smart others by pretending to be retarded. You must be from the IRC hugbox.
>>
>>18120136
I'm not pretending to be retarded, I just don't know what a hallucination is like. I've never experienced that. Do you see dragons flying around or something? Do you ever get bored of this? Is it annoying?
>>
>>18120158
I don't see dragons but that would be awesome desu.
>>
>>18120158
More importantly, you don't deny the hugbox. Also, you are still dodging the question because you are getting cornered and raped.
>>
>>18119544
Hello my future girlfriend.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.